ASIA POLY HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): ASIAPLY (0105)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.05 - 0.06

Trading Volume

9 people like this.

6,970 comment(s). Last comment by pineapple123 2 months ago

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-28 10:22 | Report Abuse

Asiaply have been talking about this for over 2 years, they have expansion plans to double the factory for this very reason. They have set up a specific subsidiary company for this very purpose. Dato Yeo also sits on the board for Tawin who have just won a contract with aptiv who are listed on the New York stock exchange and there clients are everyone from Tesla to Toyota, so they had enough industry exposure to have there plan shot down if it did not have legs. suddenly you pop up with one internet article and say the whole plan is doomed ....lol.

arlaxeat

45 posts

Posted by arlaxeat > 2021-09-28 11:13 | Report Abuse

this fluffy here to promote again from 0.40 until 0.18 haha...well-done fluffy for your promotion on ap news but all were still unreal and unproven. It can be done based on imagination up to current moment

willee2

1,086 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-28 11:19 | Report Abuse

keep double factory news jek aiyooo aiyoooo boss knows that many ikan bilis stuck high floors.

arlaxeat

45 posts

Posted by arlaxeat > 2021-09-28 11:52 | Report Abuse

old news keep on goreng..goreng nasi basi..fluffy is real operator

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-28 11:59 | Report Abuse

comeon.....if keep saying Asiaply should go up because highly possibility using plexiglass aka acryclic as subtitute is NOT an optiin for now due to many disadvantage lah.

https://www.quora.com/Why-dont-vehicle-manufacturers-use-Perspex-instead-of-toughened-or-laminated-glass

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-28 12:04 | Report Abuse

Doesn't mean Dato Yeo sit on board for Tawin won a contract with Aptiv...whose client as you pointed out Tesla to Toyota...

Come on...acrylic have been around for so long...used for fighter jet window as per my article point out...

Why until now...no car manufacturer ever use it....?
The answer all there lah...
Glass is more durable ...easily breaking safely...more fire resistant....virtually optical clear vision....easy to maintan ....etc

read more lah...

Still think asiaply will fly due to possible replacing car front..side...rear window?
think again and read more lah.

Aaron_tan

2,337 posts

Posted by Aaron_tan > 2021-09-28 12:04 | Report Abuse

guys, if this stock really got great future, the share price already rocket, no such thing as push down to accumulate at low, you see genetec, did you see the shark push down to 15 from 30 to accumumate more ??? this is same as 40 cent drop to 20 cent 50%

fluffy may win a lot debate here but he lost the war ... sadly

arlaxeat

45 posts

Posted by arlaxeat > 2021-09-28 12:34 | Report Abuse

@Aaron_tan fluffly win debate? His/her statement was so vague

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-28 12:55 | Report Abuse

Dato Yeo need to do better lo....
Definitely not Car Front..Rear....Side Windows for now.

Ask Dato Yeo to MOU with Tesla lah directly...not need go thru Aptiv...

Just like Genetec....soaring high because of Tesla.

If Genetec can get business directly with Tesla....i am sure Dato Yeo pun Boleh...right?

Then Asiaply will fly high like Genetec lo.

Aaron_tan

2,337 posts

Posted by Aaron_tan > 2021-09-28 13:08 | Report Abuse

ya, if can get, get first ok .... go pm elon musk

willee2

1,086 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-28 13:51 | Report Abuse

lower prices i may collect but definitely not at this price range. i maybe wrong. i maybe right. who am i? BUY MY POPCORN

Aaron_tan

2,337 posts

Posted by Aaron_tan > 2021-09-28 14:25 | Report Abuse

low price can collect or not you need see the trend and support line ...

willee2

1,086 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-28 14:51 | Report Abuse

this share is from 7c up till 60c. ill wait lower summor. if i miss jiu miss no worry~ thats why human invented watchlist :) as of tis price , not interesting for me yet~

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-28 15:04 | Report Abuse

If you visit Asiapoly own website you can read all the specifications about there products. I know @HamsterHaut has not done that.

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-28 15:16 | Report Abuse

i have show you the "Concept for Car Windows using acrylic aka plexiglass" digging from Internet ..of course.
Asiapoly can claim what they want and i won't disageed with it...

So you were saying that plexiglass is DOABLe for Car front...rear...side....etc.
So i just Popcorn and see lo.

Since now it is 18 cents and you so Sure it is Doable concept....
Collect lah.....

For me....not possible for car....yet lah...only proven for fighter jet ....that i agreed.

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-28 15:29 | Report Abuse

Also i have visited Asiapoly website...
the nearest it mentioned also "Transport".....mana ada mention vehicle lah?

The only transport that was posted on the website also showing a MRT or LRT front which is highly possible plexiglass BUT then hor why all the windows of MRT/LRT still glass leh?
If you ride on our Malaysia LRT/MRT....you can still see "a hammer" inside a see thru case for emergency use to break glass leh.

So...with Tesla to Toyota ......plexiglass nak use kat mana?

willee2

1,086 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-28 15:42 | Report Abuse

kesian fluffy...drop only he kena...haha aiyo u gaiss be gentle to fluffy can or not!??

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-28 15:48 | Report Abuse

i am not sure why Asiaply fly from 6 cent to 40 cent or is it 60 cent before tumbling down..

if it is based on possiblity that Tesla....to Toyota gonna replace glass with plexiglass.....then it is Very Wrong in the same place...
whoever ikan bilis...ikan bodoh ( very nice and expensive fish)....ikan senagin...etc eat up the share and push beyond 40 cents...

then they deserve the price drop to 18 cent today...

Specification datasheet on plexiglass is for everyone to see on Internet lo.
i also involve buying and researching plexiglass before as an alternative to one of my project lah.

Do share with me if Asiaply share move up previously based on what?
Goreng or unverified rumor or FOMO .....haha

unomi12

342 posts

Posted by unomi12 > 2021-09-28 16:05 | Report Abuse

just chill guys , price will eventually rebound, last few days the trading volume is just fractional.

The company is expanding, potentially business will do even better on 2022.
I dont see how this company will drop back to below 10 sen, unless the factory caught fire and everything is gone. lol

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-28 16:16 | Report Abuse

i am chilling lo...
choiiii
factory caught fire....hahaha
nanti drop like Fintec...AT .....hahaha if really on fire.

willee2

1,086 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-28 19:26 | Report Abuse

i really salute to the ppl being troll and lure by the troopers of this co that so many bilis sangkut here. maybe isit the way they type till so professional and orderly till their hearts n money polo them kah? good news keep out = prices keep down = realize not ?

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-28 19:59 | Report Abuse

@willee2 many people in this forum know I am positive on Asiapoly and the only reason for that is I think Asiaply are a company with good long term prospects and so I invested. At the point we went into this never ending phased lockdown, the share price slid from 0.42 down to its current level. However nothing changed with Asiapoly. Larger investors like Kenanga, Tokio Marine, Citi Group, Affin Asset Management and UOB also still remain invested. The group is very cash rich, so they are not going anywhere and eventually there will be a correction. When that will be I don't have a crystal ball, but if the share price can swing from 0.42 to 0.18, it can also swing back the other way at some point....

Aaron_tan

2,337 posts

Posted by Aaron_tan > 2021-09-28 20:59 | Report Abuse

Fluffy reading your point explain why you stuck 99 in asiaply
1. Is normal for all of kinds of funds/company invest in klse company even though they are rubbish
2. Cash rich will not benefit retailers and it only make sure company wont close door
3. Fundamental change or not boss will not inform you
4. So you also saying topgloves can go back to 28?

willee2

1,086 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-28 22:08 | Report Abuse

fluffy u raised a few good pointers but many are bad. as such big institutions. u think thats a good point? many think its good as for me, its not. yes u need big fund to push the price up, also, big fish requires bigger pool of ikan bilis to feed them as well. big funds inside always always nd to leave before they bite u. hence they saying, if u swim with sharks, be prepare to be bitten or leave when u learn some. if break 180..very high chances will see 130-140 range. gdluck gaiss im back to AA to sell popcorn!

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-29 08:03 | Report Abuse

@aaron_Tan some big leaps in the thought process there, I think there has been a big fundamental change in the rubber glove business, because the supply and demand has been rebalanced.

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-29 08:08 | Report Abuse

@williee2, seems hard to fathom a drop to that level, but even so do you not see the share price coming back up after the factory kicks back into proper production mode in 2022 ? What's your view ?

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-29 08:15 | Report Abuse

if it does go that low, I will buy more....lol

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-29 08:30 | Report Abuse

yes....do buy if go lower..
then do tell us here....wihat is the lowest possible..?
if not..don't bring people to Holland.
i think many people trust your view and where they end up today...

40 cent ...30 cent and 18 cent...

yea
average down always like we here got endless spare cash.

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-29 09:36 | Report Abuse

@HamsterHuat I still believe in all the positive points I have outlined in my previous posts for the companies future. The company is cash rich, so it wont go to holland. Share price has been effected more to do with external factors e.g. covid, poltics etc rather than the company outlook. I am not giving advise, but it makes no sense to sell at or very near the bottom. Just put in deep freezer and check the price once a week rather than 5 times a day.

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-29 09:43 | Report Abuse

These are crazy times in the market. Take another example Jaks, has a power plant in Vietnam, its recently just come on stream. This means that JAKS has a steady income which is guaranteed for the next 25 years. Pretty much a no brainer for the share value to rise, yet its share price went from 0.82 to around 0.47 Makes no sense! Eventually this will get corrected at somepoint, but who knows when.

Aaron_tan

2,337 posts

Posted by Aaron_tan > 2021-09-29 10:11 | Report Abuse

fluffyclouds , then asiaply FA also change as demand for those glass which used for covid prevention will also drop, not to mention, this is 1 one business, after install for clients, thats it ... it is not disposal item

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-29 10:47 | Report Abuse

@fluffyclouds

i don't mean to troll you kaw kaw but can i have the link as which car manufacturer going to use plexiglass for their vehicle.

i have done lots of research on Lexan plexiglass way back 1992....
As far as i know unlike tempered glass for car....it is not easy to break plexiglass if ever get trapped inside car.

Unlike Jaks.....those revenue is guaranteed for 25 years......but unfortunately Jaks were darling for those short seller unlike Asiaply.

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-29 13:32 | Report Abuse

@Aaron_Tan asiapoly does produce the acrylic screens which were in demand during covid peak times, but I would not have invested in asiaply on that basis, as you correctly say the demand for them will drop and they also will last for many years.

What covid did for asiaply is allow them to get a bigger foothold in Europe and the USA. Historically they were trading like 1% - 3% of there turnover in these regions and I think this moved up to nearly 20% recently and asiaply expect it to increase further.

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-29 13:55 | Report Abuse

@HamsterHuat I don't have a specific website and there is a lot of history to this, but this should wet your appetite.

Datuk Yeo Boon Leong said in a press release in 2020.

'However, moving forward, its focus will be on the automotive and energy sectors which increasingly require their sheets for their end-products, according to the source.'

https://www.mida.gov.my/mida-news/asia-poly-on-expansion-drive/

Skip forward to 2021, Asiapoly made this announcement on the 17 March 2021.

'The Board of Directors of Asia Poly wishes to announce that the Company via its wholly-owned subsidiary, Asia Poly EV Tech Sdn Bhd (“APEVTSB”) had on 15 March 2021 together with Cyprium Wire Technology Sdn Bhd (a subsidiary of Ta Win Holdings Berhad) formed a new company known as Cyprium Asiapoly EV Sdn Bhd (“CAESB”) under the Companies Act 2016 with the principal activities of manufacturing and distribution of power and signal distribution system, high tension cable, battery cable and any other automotive parts or components for automobile and electric vehicles using patented cross-linking/ionizing radiation treatment which utilises electron beam irradiation technology as well as cast acrylic products for the automotive industry. '

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-29 13:58 | Report Abuse

Guys I do have a job that I should be doing you know I am not retired !

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-29 13:59 | Report Abuse

@i3lurker not going to go there ...lol

willee2

1,086 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-29 14:00 | Report Abuse

will go above 40c again but its gonna need some time. if ure alrdy in, in which i assumed u alrdy are, hold lo.. if got money can avg down. me ah, im saying i will avg down if i got stuck above 30/40c, more i don dare to say but after all, who am i, who is me? just a stranger with 2cents worth of opinion jek and most importantly THE NUMBER1 HOT POPCORN FLAVOR SELLER IN HERE!
ps: im nosy n noisy here cos this is my shortlist recently :D

willee2

1,086 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-29 14:01 | Report Abuse

woi i3lurker u here..go aa thread kabookit them gogo

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-29 14:01 | Report Abuse

@i3lurker @fluffyclouds

i stated Lexan because it is possible viable to use in cars as compared with Plexiglass

Popular polycarbonate (LEXAN) uses:

Bullet resistant “glass” windows and doors.
Windshields and operator protection in various vehicles
Clear visors in protective sporting gear
Technology cases
Machinery guardsProtective guards in industrial settings where heat or chemicals are present
UV grades for signage and outdoor use

################################

Popular acrylic (Plexiglass) uses:

Retail display cases
Light fixtures and diffusing panelsTransparent shelves and holders for brochures or print materials
Indoor and outdoor signage
Craft of DIY projects
Skylights or exterior windows that are exposed to excessive UV rays

If Asiaply have a special plexiglass...then it is viable lo...
Do Asiaply do polycarbonate, if not...it is still a pipe dream ....

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-29 14:06 | Report Abuse

@willee2 thanks for your view.

unomi12

342 posts

Posted by unomi12 > 2021-09-29 16:39 | Report Abuse

waiting for big shark to eat it. the selling volume actually not a lot. Easily can push up to 22 sen range again.

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-09-29 20:30 | Report Abuse

if wait big shark to goreng....mean it is just a goreng share lo...
it is as per say rocket up "Tesla and other vehicle" news like Genetec.

which mean this is just another ordinary share until become Extraordinary if syndicate..whale..shark..baby shark come and Goreng...

hahaha

Posted by Alucard311 > 2021-09-29 23:04 | Report Abuse

There hasn’t been any news on the 2nd factory since 2020……

willee2

1,086 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-29 23:44 | Report Abuse

not so easy la..walao wan compare to genetec...genetec u see how many shares only compare to this. soli bossku to burst ur bubble

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-30 07:12 | Report Abuse

@Alucard311 yes they been very quiet on the new factory, I suspect covid, has delayed the whole process. But I can see from the last accounts they spent a good few million on new machines.

Aaron_tan

2,337 posts

Posted by Aaron_tan > 2021-09-30 11:03 | Report Abuse

fluffyclouds @Aaron_Tan asiapoly does produce the acrylic screens which were in demand during covid peak times, but I would not have invested in asiaply on that basis, as you correctly say the demand for them will drop and they also will last for many years.

What covid did for asiaply is allow them to get a bigger foothold in Europe and the USA. Historically they were trading like 1% - 3% of there turnover in these regions and I think this moved up to nearly 20% recently and asiaply expect it to increase further.
------------------
fluffy, the main reason why asiaply up from 6 cent to 60 cent last year is due to covid and asiaply product

but, the earning are not impressed enough ....

as you said, bigger foothold into europe ... no any sustantial proven earning yet

so share price also slowly back to 10 cent ... may be

Posted by fluffyclouds > 2021-09-30 11:41 | Report Abuse

Maybe....Hopefully not. They need to get there factory back up to 100% production speed. Plus they will also start to get the income from Asia Poly Bio Gas Sdn Bhd in 2022 which has been granted a feed-in approval by SEDA to supply biogas to TNB for 21 years at a feed-in-tariff rate of up to 38.3 sen per k/Wh.

willee2

1,086 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-30 14:41 | Report Abuse

wah fluffy is actually quite smart knowing tis seda info..nt bad nt bad ha! another reason could be fluffy invested too big or deep into it thats why hv to korek info :D anyways take me with a pinch of salt cos im just stirring chaos eveywhere i go, where theres drama. gdluck fluffy n soon i will join ya boat..when the price is deem rite for mi. arios

Aaron_tan

2,337 posts

Posted by Aaron_tan > 2021-09-30 16:10 | Report Abuse

when stuck 99 once will become investor and go study the company

unomi12

342 posts

Posted by unomi12 > 2021-09-30 16:45 | Report Abuse

asiaply is still under value lar, you didnt know acrylic business drive up to 300% in US?

Covid will be here, more SOP in place more of this shield will be deploy.

Besides raw material price also moving, the last quarter result wasnt that good because the factory only running 60% or lesser capacity during lockdown.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz