EDUSPEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): EDUSPEC (0107)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.015 (12.50%)

Day's Change

0.12 - 0.14

Trading Volume

8 people like this.

9,475 comment(s). Last comment by sangjero 2 days ago

lai81533

987 posts

Posted by lai81533 > 2019-10-15 16:37 | Report Abuse

old new already reflected in the fundamental

Trusty9

17 posts

Posted by Trusty9 > 2019-10-15 16:39 | Report Abuse

Thanks Atarah for all them updates. Much appreciated.
Still holding n armed with some instincts to enter more
tomorrow esp after following yr updates. Stay tuned guys.

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2019-10-15 16:42 | Report Abuse

A few months earlier.....

The Malaysian TVET Forum 2019

“Unlocking the Economy Through Technical and Vocational
Education & Training”

Proceeding from discussions on 24th January 2019
at Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur

SESSION 2
STEM Integration in TVET

Mr. E. H. Lim, Chief Executive Officer, Eduspec Holding Berhad

Applied sciences or project-based learning needs to be included in mainstream curriculum beginning from the first years of a person’s education which requires activity or thematic-based learning.................

The integration of STEM education into TVET is most suitable for the industry as it involves real-world application......

Malaysia, for example, uses STEM to increase the intake of science stream students.
This is not an advisable means of pushing STEM as it can lead to unintended outcomes.

Project-based learning teaches the value of collaboration and involves multidisciplinary skills. For example, the Entertainment Technology Centre at the Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) task its postgraduate students comprising of graphic designers, programmers, and linguistic experts on STEM which are tasked to work on projects.

Many of its current STEM projects revolve around robotics, which is one of the best ways of conducting STEM education.

TVET’s emphasis on vocation and technology through a hands-on approach by its very nature
offers an ideal integration of STEM by providing a strong foundation to develop STEM competencies and skills.

Note : Many of its current STEM projects revolve around robotics
Eduspec CEO of of the speaker.....

5 months laters ....

Eduspec ... is consultant to Google Classroom ( Trial 6 months ) ending Dec 2019.
School start 02.01.19...

9 months later : ....12 OCT 2019 / 08:47 H.
Budget 2020: RM5.9 billion for TVET programmes

Can you see the link...

Posted by Natasha Abdullah > 2019-10-15 17:14 | Report Abuse

When will be the announcement? Perhaps before school opens? If eduspec really awarded with that amount of budget from gov, then this counter really is a hidden gem.

stncws

10,619 posts

Posted by stncws > 2019-10-15 18:00 | Report Abuse

good CLOSING 4C....GAP up tmr!

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2019-10-15 18:15 | Report Abuse

Natasha
Just to give some clarification on above
TVET not full budget.. partial..not sure how much as TVET is allocated for various area
210 millions for school infrastructure may get bigger slate because of Sharp Edu 100 schools trail project . So got some slate there too.
Beside that... current existing income sales is RM50 millions annual is a normal earning beside government contract...
With government contract..sales will boost.
So we try not to speculate the contract amount

Yes.. Google classroom as consultant EDU
is another income.. this is the biggest link
What why we are all still here.
I believe it will contribute to 3rd quarter
So we wait for 3rd quarter.

A little here and little there combined additional sales here us good.

Then 2020 they get to proof themselves
Then additional contract after that will be easy

Dont forget we still waiting for contract or revenue from all the 3 Kistan countries

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2019-10-15 18:16 | Report Abuse

TVET edu should get partial of project only
Not all

nightfly

345 posts

Posted by nightfly > 2019-10-15 18:45 | Report Abuse

Atarah- FYI sumatec also claim project with Kazakhstan... see what happened to the stock

nightfly

345 posts

Posted by nightfly > 2019-10-15 18:49 | Report Abuse

Pls go check Sumetec Graph chart very similar to Eduspec,

MrXYZ

146 posts

Posted by MrXYZ > 2019-10-15 20:44 | Report Abuse

I agree with your statement above nightfly...now of course the strong support is 0.03 as the RCPS offered price was 0.028..if we want to see EDU price is getting higher,first the RCPS price should be higher than 0.023...now they tried to accumulate 0.035 buyer as many as possible then they will dump to make quick gain..

bleuerouge

3,221 posts

Posted by bleuerouge > 2019-10-15 21:13 | Report Abuse

holding peanut, total only 500k unit, Edu please sponsor my end year vacation..;-)

Posted by Fitri Mokhtar > 2019-10-16 00:59 | Report Abuse

I thought the same think right now they accumulate as many buyer at 3.5cent to dump the rcps.

stncws

10,619 posts

Posted by stncws > 2019-10-16 09:37 | Report Abuse

LOT BUYING 3.5...BUY NO WORRY!!!

nightfly

345 posts

Posted by nightfly > 2019-10-16 09:45 | Report Abuse

Told u all RCPS is clearing their stock.. if u want to buy, buy it low,,, RCPS holder will buy at 0,035 to attract u... then went bit qty went up at 0.035 ... then will sell back again... have been doing this few days, so be careful

moniekj

1,037 posts

Posted by moniekj > 2019-10-16 09:50 | Report Abuse

ORION (0079) could be the next SUPERBULL IT STOCK. It's covered by the CIMB research guy Name NIGEL FOO. Normally stock he covered mean potential something is brewing. We can see it from previous call on IFCAMSC and MYEG which fly up super huge. Especially IT company.

Myeg is one of the stock make him famous. And next is IFCAMSC.

Of course now both not doing well, but the front part is amazing, we just need to ride the front part.

CIMB TP: 0.33

wiaxx123

128 posts

Posted by wiaxx123 > 2019-10-16 10:40 | Report Abuse

haha, @moniekj you are hantu? tell us NIGEL FOO pay u how much?
Or maybe u money stuck at ORION?

stncws

10,619 posts

Posted by stncws > 2019-10-16 10:41 | Report Abuse

LAST CALL3.5C...

Posted by cutecutepanda > 2019-10-16 10:44 | Report Abuse

Orion goreng from 0.04 to 0.210 before that moniekj still ask us buy. sure is conman like atarah

stncws

10,619 posts

Posted by stncws > 2019-10-16 11:22 | Report Abuse

HSIC5Z

milo

552 posts

Posted by milo > 2019-10-16 11:28 | Report Abuse

aiyaa.. so burn loo

Posted by hakimazman90 > 2019-10-16 12:17 | Report Abuse

haha so many last call here

shout

18 posts

Posted by shout > 2019-10-16 12:25 | Report Abuse

from excited waiting for warrant. now getting boring waiting for rcps to clear

cksam

752 posts

Posted by cksam > 2019-10-16 12:58 | Report Abuse

Now what? I reckon the following process and timeline might play out.

1) March to May - Excitement on proposed bonus warrant - anti climax

2) June to September - Excitement due to Warrant B distribution - anti climax

3) October - Excitement due to Budget announcement - anti climax

4) October - Excitement due to Warrant B listing - anti climax

5) October to December - Announcement of TVET project by MOE

6) Jan - March 2020 - Excitement due to New streamlining of Arts and Science

7) April - June 2020 - Excitement due to full conversion of RCPS

8) July to Sept 2020 - Excitement due to higher price Private Placement (PP)

9) Sept - Dec 2020 - Excitement due to new shareholder from PP

9) Sept to Dec 2020 - Excitement due to disposal of Private Placement shares

10) Jan - March 2021 - Excitement due to need of finishing budget allocation from MOE. Hence new project for STEM and TVET should be announce anytime.

11) April - June 2021 - Excitement due to rollout of expected projects

12) July to October 2021 - Excitement due to higher allocation of budget to Education. Expected to reach RM 70 billion.

Thereafter rinse and repeat. I am sorry, i hope i am wrong in my prediction.

tklim

3,203 posts

Posted by tklim > 2019-10-16 14:37 | Report Abuse

kolek kolek time......woo hoo

Artane

98 posts

Posted by Artane > 2019-10-16 15:07 | Report Abuse

Average down topup more wait for next positive quarter, stochastic is oversold macd will be cross in next few day

milo

552 posts

Posted by milo > 2019-10-16 17:33 | Report Abuse

aiyyaa.. ... why don't you talk immediately...
you talked to much before this .. better until the election ...
new government and new budget ..
after that I'll come and invest here ..too much drama.. .
lose patience and mind ready.. .

nightfly

345 posts

Posted by nightfly > 2019-10-16 18:21 | Report Abuse

Too hard selling ..

Artane

98 posts

Posted by Artane > 2019-10-16 21:49 | Report Abuse

The Malaysian government clearly gets it that the nation needs to prepare well, and prepare fast, in order to be a winner in the digital economy, that is already upon us. It has made “boosting economic growth in the New Economy and Digital Era” as the first pillar of its 2020 Budget that was introduced yesterday by Lim Guan Eng, Malaysia’s Minister of Finance.

With the Digital Economy being all about workers upskilling themselves to be ready for future jobs, the second pillar of investing in talent is especially crucial. Here I really like the TVET focus carved out. For example, the strengthening of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) with an allocation of RM5.9 billion to ensure the pipeline of skilled and semi-skilled workers will remain robust.

At the same time, there is an allocation of RM11 million, (a relatively small amount) to the Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change (MESTECC) to encourage the uptake of STEM education

Artane

98 posts

Posted by Artane > 2019-10-16 21:50 | Report Abuse

Microsoft Malaysia sees the education sector as having received the lion’s share of allocations in Budget 2020 at RM64 billion and aimed at developing future-ready local talent, while empowering education, skill and talent development to provide a solid foundation for the country’s economy.

It said a key step was the allocation of RM11 million in the budget towards initiatives by the Ministry of Education to encourage more students to engage in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education and democratise it to develop the future-ready Malaysian Talent.

tklim

3,203 posts

Posted by tklim > 2019-10-17 10:15 | Report Abuse

kolek...kolek....TP 0.31

stncws

10,619 posts

Posted by stncws > 2019-10-17 10:37 | Report Abuse

SLOWY 3.5c absord

stncws

10,619 posts

Posted by stncws > 2019-10-17 14:46 | Report Abuse

startt...eating 500k....3.5c..soon gone !!!

stncws

10,619 posts

Posted by stncws > 2019-10-17 14:46 | Report Abuse

another 500k eaten......LAST CALL !!!

shout

18 posts

Posted by shout > 2019-10-17 15:02 | Report Abuse

more eaten more rcps top up.. sighh

Posted by Trader Invest > 2019-10-17 17:38 | Report Abuse

Thats true

tklim

3,203 posts

Posted by tklim > 2019-10-17 18:07 | Report Abuse

Eduspec neutralizing......Waiting for signal.....but...Can kolek kolek

tklim

3,203 posts

Posted by tklim > 2019-10-17 18:09 | Report Abuse

Very confident Eduspec will hit above 0.335

tklim

3,203 posts

Posted by tklim > 2019-10-17 18:10 | Report Abuse

Time Frame Unknown...Wait lah

Banditos

698 posts

Posted by Banditos > 2019-10-17 19:54 | Report Abuse

armada 44:sen. kikiki.

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2019-10-17 20:44 | Report Abuse

EDU Website :

STEM with Robotics
About STEM with Robotics

Robotics is the branch of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering and computer science that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.

Studies have shown that Robotics is one of the most successful motivating factor to get students interested in science, technology, engineering and mathematics fields. Through competitive collaboration, students are actively engaged in communication, critical thinking, and collaborative skills that will lead them to their goal successfully.

and now look in microscope : next post

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2019-10-17 20:46 | Report Abuse

Eduspec strives to provide the necessities to create a conducive STEM & Robotics learning environment in schools: infrastructure-building, educational technology integration, learning management system, equipment and tools licensing and implementation, teacher training and professional development, and student certifications.

Note : Below
Eduspec partners with Robomatter Inc. to offer STEM Robotics curriculum to schools in Asia. Students who complete the curriculum will earn certifications from the Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy.

Certification not only for Teachers .... also for student.....certification form where ?
Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy.

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2019-10-17 20:54 | Report Abuse

No wonder EDU existing sales is RM50 million yearly without "any Government contract yet"
If have government contract.... how ? double triple x 5 or x 10 sales... what will happen each quarter. to offer STEM Robotics curriculum to schools in Asia .... Eduspec is international company .... not only in Malaysia .... just like any other Export Company ...out of Malaysia....

No wonder Eduspec is selected .... as consultant .. for Goggle Classroom.. why not other company.. because of their track record in ASIAN...

Tun M said .... Malaysia will be Asia "TIGER" again..

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2019-10-17 21:03 | Report Abuse

I believe ... announcement coming soon. Yes plenty RCPS .... but after reading all post above ..
RCPS also think why sell now... we also wait for announcement .... as today where got sell..

Tue... only 4 millons ... Wed... Yeah a bit more ... 19 millions but not like 70 or 80 millions ...
TODAY... ha ha only 3.8 millions ... What is happening here... I though ... RCPS is in for quick money ... should be selling .. on the same day ....until now ... I check ... where got announcement
RCPS sell ... listed yes... but where is the announcement ... they dispose just like the first RCPS.

.... no announcement ... meaning .. RCPS wait for announcement like us ...

RCPS ... got my message... Work together... I think more like RCPS wait for announcement like us ...

What other think ?

MrXYZ

146 posts

Posted by MrXYZ > 2019-10-17 21:51 | Report Abuse

To me...even they are not selling yet...they can do that anytime they want...AOF actually got their own plan atarah..how much they are going to dispose...how much they are going to hold..anyway,whether your story is true or not...they will follow to what they have planned earlier.

offspring

142 posts

Posted by offspring > 2019-10-18 01:07 | Report Abuse

The following is my personal humble opinion on EDUSPEC. It's not a solicitation to buy or sell, just my perspective on it. It's a long post so I apologize in advance and please bear with me :-

offspring

142 posts

Posted by offspring > 2019-10-18 01:08 | Report Abuse

The possibility of govt contracts from the Central Asian countries will have no impact on the share price for the next 3 months, no matter how many times it's touted here. Even EDUSPEC's management has clarified discussions are at an initial stage. These things take at least half a year to materialize.

Neither will often stated short term, mid term and long term price targets. Charts are merely a guide and never cast in stone as they are fluid and constantly changing with each day's price action. In my humble view, Technical Analysis will only come into realistic play once the share price rebounds above resistance levels with considerable volume. Then only realistic price targets can be set. Otherwise it's just wishful thinking which anyone can do.

offspring

142 posts

Posted by offspring > 2019-10-18 01:09 | Report Abuse

Hoping for the stock to be suspended will not move the stock price. Stating repeatedly EDUSPEC's list of services ( which by now everyone in this forum should be clear about, if they aren't, they just have to scroll up and read ) will not move the stock price. Assuming the programmed conversion of the RCPS into ordinary shares and it's subsequent selling by the AOF will not stifle the upside in price in the nearest term is delusional. The AOF have a specific game plan which no one is privy to except themselves. It's highly likely they are not in this forum and couldn't care less what we think.

Thus only sustained buying by the Big Boys above the resistance level will cause the stock price to rally, not buying by all the retailers here in this forum no matter how united we are. Hence the main catalyst in rallying the price in the next 1- 2 months will be the possible awarding of a govt contract to EDUSPEC highlighting STEM initiatives / replacement of the FROG VLE with GOOGLE CLASSROOM. I believe this is highly likely for the reasons mentioned numerous times in this forum by the regulars. A note of deep appreciation and thanks to the regulars for this info.

offspring

142 posts

Posted by offspring > 2019-10-18 01:22 | Report Abuse

The latest the above-mentioned possible contract announcement will probably be by mid to end November 2019. This would give 1 to 1.5 months prep time for EDUSPEC to further educate schools and teachers. No one knows for sure the exact date. So stating an announcement is very soon or soon is just pure guessing. Only the govt and the insiders know. Nevertheless, I believe a clear signal that everything is on track is when the buying up by the Big Boys rallies the stock price above the resistance levels with considerable volume.

Artane

98 posts

Posted by Artane > 2019-10-18 11:04 | Report Abuse

The board sounds very promising and have a clear picture about the fture. Computer class is resuming in Jan. Themepark, STEM Labs, Learning Centre, Kindergarten Lab is on its way, the CEO said the first Kindergarten Lab will be running its operation by end of this year! 
1.STEM Lab (Curve) collaboration with Kidzania early2020 
2. Kindergarten Lab (Starling mall) end of 2019 
3.Learning Centre (Starling)end of 2019
4.Themepark (PD)end of 2020

milo

552 posts

Posted by milo > 2019-10-18 11:41 | Report Abuse

look trending digital software new..
hope have some good news come on..

Post a Comment