MMS VENTURES BHD

KLSE (MYR): MMSV (0113)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

9 people like this.

8,535 comment(s). Last comment by gorengkitty 6 days ago

Nickhong

244 posts

Posted by Nickhong > 2017-09-12 11:10 | Report Abuse

Sad,yesterday morning buy 1.77,afternoon sold 1.84

BERKSHIRE

793 posts

Posted by BERKSHIRE > 2017-09-12 11:29 | Report Abuse

@chong didn't sapu at ytd panic sell meh?

geary

6,275 posts

Posted by geary > 2017-09-12 11:35 | Report Abuse

Good Luck to those who like to be the next JL. No need fundamental, no need all the macro n economic. And worse no need to understand its business model n future earnings growth prospects. All no need...!!! Just follow the TA n gamble all their life savings. Very good...!!! Fantastic...all kopitiam uncles n aunties Styles...!!! Just look at how many crocodiles in the active Stock, company every year lost money, also people want to gamble. All these people, never really n honestly do business, just want to be listed, n become crooks in Emperor clothing...!!! Happy Gambling...!!!

paktua73

18,319 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2017-09-12 11:50 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-09-12 11:53 | Report Abuse

Yesterday got sapu, i hope can drop further to sapu more mah

Nickhong

244 posts

Posted by Nickhong > 2017-09-12 14:31 | Report Abuse

Today no sapu

geary

6,275 posts

Posted by geary > 2017-09-12 14:40 | Report Abuse

Fibonacci Retracing is not easy to understand, it is all about human psychology. Anyway retrace above 15% is a good chance to buy, but for solid fundamental company. Any Retrace above 30% is considered downtrending, company Earnings is declining or flat. Whatever business models, be it Earnings growth or dividend growth, it is all about company revenues, Profit margins n finally its bottom lines n positive Cash Flow. Without increasing EPS, how to survive, how to pay extra dividend, etc. Don't buy company wz declining, flat n worse deficit EPS or owner Earnings. Thanks!

Nitezzz

372 posts

Posted by Nitezzz > 2017-09-12 14:58 | Report Abuse

mmsv is goreng stock bro, not those vs or hevea or superlon... different story

Posted by Wendy San Mei Ling > 2017-09-12 15:33 | Report Abuse

@NiTezzz, why u said MMSV is a goring stock? A Company keep on increasing revenue & profit even it is a net cash company and doing LED business with automotive, AI, machine. Same like KESM,PENTA, JHM. This is the funniest comment i ever read in i3 forum. If its goring stock then VS,Hevea & Superlon also goring stock la like that.

Daren Ng

78 posts

Posted by Daren Ng > 2017-09-12 16:01 | Report Abuse

berkshire :( i sold my 19 lots yesterday at 1.79 and a profit of 11k and i bought back 5 lots today

BullRunComing

1,449 posts

Posted by BullRunComing > 2017-09-12 16:14 | Report Abuse

Goreng stock = no consistent profit or loss making company, overvalued, penny stock, extremely high volume and volatility.
If want to goreng stock, goreng mmsv is really dumb. Doesn't fit the requirement to goreng.

Nickhong

244 posts

Posted by Nickhong > 2017-09-12 16:56 | Report Abuse

Goreng stock same anzo

Nitezzz

372 posts

Posted by Nitezzz > 2017-09-12 17:02 | Report Abuse

nickhongg, dont mention anzo, later nekosxn come

paktua73

18,319 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2017-09-12 17:08 |

Post removed.Why?

BullRunComing

1,449 posts

Posted by BullRunComing > 2017-09-12 17:25 | Report Abuse

Director Mr Tan acquired 90,000 of shares during last two trading days.

erkongseng

3,192 posts

Posted by erkongseng > 2017-09-12 18:04 | Report Abuse

另一位股东(TAN HOCK HIN)也在8-9-2017和11-9-2017買进总数90,000股,股价为RM1.87和RM1.81
与29-3-2017 的对照,持有也是增加的.
goh kim hock :35684,608股
sim goay hoon:9763,802股
TAN HOCK HIN:2970,000股

Nitezzz

372 posts

Posted by Nitezzz > 2017-09-12 18:49 | Report Abuse

@wendy i also hold mmsv, but i hav to admit this is goreng stock. 1. owner and dicrector own more than 70% stock, controling up n down easily. 2. what if mmsv fail to transfer to mainboard, do u think valuation still this much ? i dont know. now everyone buying based on if the stock transfer into mainboard. 3. Did the management talk about how or hint how good the earning would be ? rarely. 4.Last Q earning is not good but why price up so much ? any many more point that still unclear. we r buying into that..IF...

geary

6,275 posts

Posted by geary > 2017-09-12 19:06 | Report Abuse

@Nitezzz! Just hold tight n fasten your seat belt...!!! Turbulence@airpocket...!!! Insiders are buying n buying, what r u waiting...??? This will be another zero Capital portfolio for me, cz@1.35. If u can find out even some faithful employees are buying, then u must prepare more bullets...!!! Sometimes within a year, one on two opportunities is enough already! Thanks n Good Luck...!!!

jay111

870 posts

Posted by jay111 > 2017-09-12 19:23 | Report Abuse

director continue buy from jul,sep,next quarter result will very good

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-09-12 19:25 | Report Abuse

nitezzz, maybe i can help to ease your concerns.
1. owner and dicrector own more than 70% stock, controling up n down easily
EVERY transaction the owner and directors made in stock market has to inform Bursa and make announcement to the public, there is NO WAY the directors can controlling the share price. Bursa can issue UMA to the directors and request them to explain, if they failed to explain and proven to control the share price using their share on hand, Bursa will impose heavy fine and even suspend the company from trading in stock market. No director wants this to happen.
Master Cold Eye mentioned in his book that the higher % share the director holding, better for investors, because if the share price go Holland, the directors net worth also go Holland. directors will manage the business more carefully as they don't want their share on hand become worthless but more value

2. what if mmsv fail to transfer to mainboard, do u think valuation still this much ? i dont know. now everyone buying based on if the stock transfer into mainboard
Yes, by looking at the future earning, even with a very conservative estimation, EPS can be reached around 12 cents, which translated to PE 15.8 (as of today RM1.90). Penta PE is at 20. So it is still worth 1.90 even fail to transfer to main board.

3. Did the management talk about how or hint how good the earning would be ? rarely.
Directors are prohibited to mentioned or hint the upcoming earning, it is violate against Bursa rules and regulation, did you ever hear any director from other company in Bursa mentioned about their future earning? So the directors and only reveal expansion plans and expected increased revenue, they will never mentioned how much profit or EPS will bring to the company

4.Last Q earning is not good but why price up so much ?
QoQ +119%, YoY +57% still not good? please define good then.

BullRunComing

1,449 posts

Posted by BullRunComing > 2017-09-12 19:29 | Report Abuse

Simply from the statement saying owner and director hold most of the stock is bad and control the price to goreng. I already know your level.

Erica

405 posts

Posted by Erica > 2017-09-12 19:31 | Report Abuse

Welldone...Chong

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-09-12 19:31 | Report Abuse

i have never see a goreng stock that average trading volume only at 2M plus per day.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-09-12 19:39 | Report Abuse

Nitezzz, even if the director wants to buy/sell his/her share right before the QR announcement also need to be very careful. If he/she buys a lot and QR result were good, Bursa will investigate, same goes to if he/she sells a lot and QR result were bad. Found guilty, heavy fine will be imposed to the director.
This is to protect us from the director taking advantage because he/she has the 1st hand information in his/her company.

geary

6,275 posts

Posted by geary > 2017-09-12 19:54 | Report Abuse

I had my own experienced​ in VS. Share price dropped below 1.10 in May 2016. Some setbacks in China solar venture, plus 3 Quarters of declining Earnings. But insiders are buying n one more thing, the company is buying back its shares. Do we have more understanding of the company Earnings growth prospects than insiders n company management team? So I decided to buy more of VS. Finally this month, I already have 100% Capital gains. I sold half of my VS shares, took back all my Capital, that's my Target. Patience, calculated risks, n conviction are the Keys! Thanks!

BERKSHIRE

793 posts

Posted by BERKSHIRE > 2017-09-12 19:54 | Report Abuse

Daren Ng at least u still making profit mah! hahaha If I want sell but still bullish on the stock, then I will sell by few times, to avoid have to buy back at higher price.

BERKSHIRE

793 posts

Posted by BERKSHIRE > 2017-09-12 20:04 | Report Abuse

@nitezzz, I found ur queries really ignorant! tq. Laugh

BERKSHIRE

793 posts

Posted by BERKSHIRE > 2017-09-12 20:05 | Report Abuse

"Master Cold Eye mentioned in his book that the higher % share the director holding, better for investors, because if the share price go Holland, the directors net worth also go Holland."

this statement from @chong is so funny but true! hahaha
Who wants himself go holland! hahahaha

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-09-12 20:09 | Report Abuse

@geary, I totally agreed with you especially the calculated risk, not many people has the ability calculate the risk and make a decision to take it or not.

geary

6,275 posts

Posted by geary > 2017-09-12 20:11 | Report Abuse

@BERKSHIRE...! It is True...!!! Especially control my closed family members tend to do better in their business ventures. They don't want all of them go 'Holland' Bankruptcy...!!! ha.ha..!!!

geary

6,275 posts

Posted by geary > 2017-09-12 20:15 | Report Abuse

Thanks @Chong Jiunn Hau! U got SOP points. I have blood relatives as CFO n top management levels in company listed in Bursa. U will be Win...!!! Good Luck!

BERKSHIRE

793 posts

Posted by BERKSHIRE > 2017-09-12 20:20 | Report Abuse

@geary, how do u think of PENTA today significant drop? Btw, I already sold half of my holdings from PENTA @4.95 - 4.97 ,n let the profit run, but I think to reenter recently if PENTA can drop 10 cents more from today onwards.

geary

6,275 posts

Posted by geary > 2017-09-12 20:34 | Report Abuse

Oh..!!! BERKSHIRE! U r emotional stable enough to decide. Ya...if drop below 4.50 I will decide to buy wz my standby bullets, of course not so much lah. Pentamaster is Retracing, chances are there for those Contra punters...!!! That's​ how Mr. Market see things, sometimes got ghost on his left side, the other time got angel on his right side. Sentiments play a part these days... thanks... good luck...!!!

BERKSHIRE

793 posts

Posted by BERKSHIRE > 2017-09-12 20:37 | Report Abuse

@geary, thanks for your sharing! Hope you doing well! :)

Nitezzz

372 posts

Posted by Nitezzz > 2017-09-12 20:37 | Report Abuse

yes , maybe u guys r right. but since this is forum, everyone hav rights to feedback , nope? and there is a thing called uncertainty as always.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-09-12 20:46 | Report Abuse

@nitezzz, you are right, this is a forum and free to give feedback. It is also a place for us to learn and correct our understanding in stock market. We appreciate your feedback and given us a chance to explain and address the concerns that others might have. We all have the same goal: earn money from stock market.

There is always uncertainties, that's why calculated risk is very important for a investor.

Happy investing, bro.

paktua73

18,319 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2017-09-12 20:51 |

Post removed.Why?

geary

6,275 posts

Posted by geary > 2017-09-12 20:55 | Report Abuse

@Nitezzz...! U have the right, cz fear is in every body heart n mind. If u want to invest, calculated risk is the main weapon. If the company Earnings decline substantially, like the case of IQ Group, U got to 'lari kuat'kuat'. Don't wait until margin calls, or below your average price. Act fast n be decisive n act accordingly. Nobody can always WIN...!!! Be fearless n protect your Capital. If financial crisis, many companies wz negative Earnings n heavy debts will go bankrupt, suspended, n devalued. Only companies wz solid balance sheet will survive, n the first one to appreciate in price, when time are good. So never buy company wz negative working capital, against its long-term debts. Thanks n Good Luck!

paktua73

18,319 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2017-09-12 21:17 | Report Abuse

Old man want clear some
Q sold against sell
Means..
Have some syndicated do fake q n play throw just in n out created rally..
this pattern always there in bull stock one

BERKSHIRE

793 posts

Posted by BERKSHIRE > 2017-09-12 21:24 | Report Abuse

old man actually not old, just 44 yrs old acting tut tut! Tells true n fake things and make ppl tut tut but earning handsomely profit... hahaha

paktua73

18,319 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2017-09-12 21:24 | Report Abuse

They use small trader who
depend on FA n TA regularly
They use this as a bait to trap almost who greedy on this market world..
Now is new era build up a team don't just play alone although you are big sifu one..

paktua73

18,319 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2017-09-12 21:30 |

Post removed.Why?

paktua73

18,319 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2017-09-12 21:39 |

Post removed.Why?

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2017-09-12 22:09 | Report Abuse

Ermm seems a lot of sifu gathering and sharing here...good also for me, coz im just a newbie, only just bout 5 months in market till now... just share a bit, yeah seems i just a hybrid investor, my 1st good counter is ajinomoto, buy 4 months ago sell when it massive goin down, ok la bout 43% return in 4 months., yeah it really gimme some sort of idea on market..but still wanna polish my selling technique..i notice my selling technique still not good enuff in stock market (the way im selling krono man i need to polish a bit)

Yeah im a lone ranger hybrid investor...tut tut, but yeah all i3 member in here helpful

Good sharing all and happy investing/trading...may force be with us

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2017-09-12 22:19 | Report Abuse

And yes market is challenging, to pick a good stocks is challenging, and time consuming. Yeah mmsv has long way to go...hopefully go go go...

Daren Ng

78 posts

Posted by Daren Ng > 2017-09-13 01:46 | Report Abuse

moneypedia I am 16, have been in the market for arund 1.5 years almost new like you. I know where you are going wrong, because we both share the same problem. My advice to you would be, when the share is going up slowly keep letting go percentage of your share, instead of when the share is going down then slowly let go percentage, this can allow you to maximize your profit. because no one can sell all at the highest peak cause of greed. :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2017-09-13 01:57 | Report Abuse

wah only 16 already so smart ah can give sound advice :) great future ahead of u Daren :) The 16 year olds I know are playing computer games n lepaking LOL

samsambank

588 posts

Posted by samsambank > 2017-09-13 01:59 | Report Abuse

Yesterday Inari, Pentamaster MPI and Unisem were all down. What will happen to MMSV?

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2017-09-13 02:04 | Report Abuse

@ Berkshire - Yeah all same fella - he got another id ~cheated~ LOL maybe he got too much free time - always asking questions but silly ones not to mentioned bashing down on stocks - sometimes he makes sense in those longkang companies but on the good ones when he sees the xtra ordinary gains it must be eating inside him so tat is why he wants to see the truth, he is so chamlo, he just feel like 4444 that he did not follow blindly hence he is feeling cheated others are making LOL

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2017-09-13 02:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by samsambank > Sep 13, 2017 01:59 AM | Report Abuse
Yesterday Inari, Pentamaster MPI and Unisem were all down. What will happen to MMSV?

who knows but looks like the lobang is temporary sumbatted when day before it lao the sai n then ferociously turned around then yesterday charged back up so today who knows LOL
my guess is if the lobang is well sumbatted it should not leak no more :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz