INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (1.96%)

Day's Change

1.02 - 1.04

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

44,403 comment(s). Last comment by Income 2 hours ago

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

This coming quarter end 31/3/2024 very interesting to check what will be the disposal gain on 10 million inari and 100 million M&A share.

Posted by WellnessAntiCancer > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Another interesting Corporate Politics, someone is testing the water to see the exercising Warrants 49,000 even though it is OUT OF MONEY at current price RM1.03.

If Thong is careful, he will have enough Warrants to convert his INSAS WA to secure >50.01% ordinary shares from current 32.9%.

SSLee is expert to calculate THong’s true holdings via his friendly allies or proxies.

Tatooine

118 posts

Posted by Tatooine > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Thong will not do anything. He has already become rich my draining cash from insas and doing his own developments and business . For big development in bukit damansara he did with another partner. He has not interest in doing anything with insas when the board are muppets/puppets and he controls everything.

Tatooine

118 posts

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/709336 Not sure this is the first to change opinion on inari and others will follow or just someone low balling … definitely think insas should sell inari as enough profit . It could drop a lot …

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Insas sells Inari merely to manipulate its quarterly results.

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

Posted by Sslee > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse

This coming quarter end 31/3/2024 very interesting to check what will be the disposal gain on 10 million inari and 100 million M&A share.

Insas has sold sufficient amount of Inari and M & A shares to report a nice lovely EPS.

Tatooine

118 posts

Thong is so desperate not to look like the failed investor he is that he will never sell the inari stake. Even if it costs insas shareholders 1 billion ringgit he does not care. His ego is more important

Sslee

4,690 posts

Failed investor?

Those invested in Insas should know better many of those holding: Omesti, Hohup and etc were legacy holding from M&A margin finance and Insas credit and leasing pledged shares securities that somehow end up in Insas.

So are you also a failed investor for investing in Insas?

Sslee

4,690 posts

Insas will always hold Inari share as controlling shareholder. Only on and off insas will trade some Inari share to make quarterly result look good.

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

Eight years ago when I first bought into Insas, it was hovering around 65 sen and Inari at that time around one ringgit. After 8 years Insas is today at 1.02 while Inari at 3.06.

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

In the past 8 years Inari gave bonus shares twice , a 1 for 1 bonus issue in 2017 and a 1 for 2 bonus issue in 2018. So 1 Inari shares 8 years ago, then trading at around one ringgit has become 3 shares at 3.06 today.

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

A person who bought Inari shares 8 years ago and hasn't sold would have made an 8 fold gain or roughly 100% annually.

Sslee

4,690 posts

Any person can match Insas still holding 527,008,575 Inari share.

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

8 years ago Thong and PAC already held close to 33% in Insas and there has been no changes since. 8 years ago how much Inari did Thong personally held? How much does he still hold?

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 22 hours ago | Report Abuse

Insas % holding in Inari has been diluted due to ESOS and PP.
Insas also sold some Inari to take profit and thus enable Insas to accumulate cash and bank deposit to the tune of over RM 1 billion.

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 22 hours ago | Report Abuse

Thong and Insas directors normally will exercise their ESOS and sold Inari share in open market to take profit.
During the last inari AGM inari shareholders vote against allocation of ESOS to Thong.

Tatooine

118 posts

Posted by Tatooine > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

@sslee , https://theedgemalaysia.com/article/insas-raises-stake-formis-resources might help you see why this all happened and again all thong.. not sure why you link thongs bad decision to anyone buying insas . Nothing to do with each other.

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

What do you expect when you are running M&A securities and Insas credit and leasing?

Know what is direct business transaction? Against investing your excess cash into financial fair value assets or investing into short term money market?

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

If clients pledged shares securities for margin finance with M&A Securities or financing loan with Insas credit and leasing and if clients default who will end up holding the pledged shares?

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 20 hours ago | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Insas % holding in Inari has been diluted due to ESOS and PP.

Although Insas' interest in Inari was diluted, the very high private placement price of RM3.10 increased the NTA of Inari and benefited Insas.

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

Yes. Current new equity accounting standard gain on deemed disposal due to PP or ESOS that was done above NTA price.

Tatooine

118 posts

Posted by Tatooine > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

@sslee so you now agree this was thing’s decision. And yes because he agreed to do this is why the whole situation has come about. This is your “somehow” . Previously you said lending money to the likes of microlink was good an no issue, what happens when like Hoh up, Omesti .. microlink also same . I was will end of with shares in another dead company that thing has sat on the board for over 10 years ..

Sslee

4,690 posts

If only you have run a business then you will know bad or good business deal is part and pacel of running a business, what more when you are running a stock broking, IPO, PP, M&A advisory, underwitter, placement agent and ah long lending business.

Tatooine

118 posts

You make a very ignorant comment that I don’t own or have owned business to suit your argument. So now you agree the. That hohup, microlink and Omesti Dgsb all bad decisions . Not sure what is left in your point that you say thong is so good at investment . You keep changing your point 🤷

Sslee

4,690 posts

Luckily I am not running any business and I can choose what share to invested in or making a trade for some gain.

Sslee

4,690 posts

I am just trying to say there are many thousand of share for you to choose to invest in or avoid. So make your choice wisely.

Tatooine

118 posts

Yes and you seem to do well at it which is great. But I feel my point is still very valid. If thong had a boss he would have been fired for so many mistakes .

Tatooine

118 posts

I am not a woke person and believe people can have different opinions and that is fine

Tatooine

118 posts

You think thong is a great investor, I don’t

Sslee

4,690 posts

What do you think of Thong a good investor or bad investor for waiting patiently and timing his move when to use his holding in warrants to increase his and his PAC insas holding from 32.96% to more than 50% at lowest cost to him and his PAC?

Tatooine

118 posts

The rm92 million thong is telling the insas board they have to approve for microlink is clouded on the fact thong has done a deal to get his son on the board and that other directors are putting thong at the centre of why microlink has gone from 90 cents to 30 cents. That is not a clean well thought out reason.

Tatooine

118 posts

@sslee insas was 40 cents a share. Why not do it then ? I don’t think he ever will as he does not need to take nay money out of insas as a dividend as he takes cash out other ways and has already got plenty of money.

Sslee

4,690 posts

Insas credit and leasing will even lend you billion financing to take over insas if you can prove your worth and qualified as VVVIP client.

After all it is nothing personal but just a win win business deal

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

What's this debate about? That Thong hasn't done anything in the interest of the minority shareholders of Insas? Doesn't matter, at a certain entry price level Insas is a value buy, at other entry price level Insas would be a value trap.

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 18 hours ago | Report Abuse

If Thong buy any Insas share at 40 sen from open market and trigger the 33% MGO. The MGO will fail as the advisor will advise shareholders to reject the offer due to offer is unfair and unreasonable because the fair value of Insas is RM 4-6.

And for one year Thong will be forbided to trigger another MGO.

Tatooine

118 posts

Posted by Tatooine > 18 hours ago | Report Abuse

I have seen many share undervalued by acquirer and still go through on bursa

Tatooine

118 posts

Either way thong will not do anything

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 18 hours ago | Report Abuse

@MrSslee, exactly, Thong can't simply do a MGO, if he fails, he has to sit out a year. His end game could be to exercise all his warrants in February 2026. If Thong buys more warrants from the market he need not announce it as he is no longer director. So, if he slowly accumulates the warrants no one would be aware until they publish the next Annual Report.

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

If Insas share price continues to drift, the warrant price will follow and as time goes, the warrant premium will narrow. Thong can take his sweet time to grab the warrants.

Tatooine

118 posts

Why bother ? He gets all the cash out now he wants , has a board that are lemming and do what they are told. This is why share price so bad and no one interested . 20 years been like this. Only way to profit from insas in buy on dip sell on high. Other than that it is useless and thong wants it that way

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

If I had first bought Insas 20 years ago I would have surely made more than 4 fold gain, maybe 10 fold gain, hahaha.

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

Comes February 2026, Insas share price hovers around 90 sen, Thong buys all warrants off the market including those held by Leno for 1 sen.

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 16 hours ago | Report Abuse

Posted by TheContrarian > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Insas at 1.07 it's difficult to make a 30% gain within 6 months. So, I would rather be invested in say, Mycron @ 38.5 sen or MAA @ 37 sen.

MAA to fly?

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 15 hours ago | Report Abuse

MAA Group Bhd's minority shareholders have rejected the group's proposed selective capital repayment (SCR) exercise of RM1. 10 per share at its annual general meeting today. This means that MAA will not be taken private at RM1. 10 per share.29 May 2019.

MAA shareholders should had taken the SCR offer then.

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 14 hours ago | Report Abuse

That time I exited MAA at around 1.04 or 1.06, sold all in one go. My average cost around 60 sen.

Posted by SaudaraMaraUlarSawa > 14 hours ago | Report Abuse

Anyone can tell me can buy now?

speakup

25,068 posts

Posted by speakup > 14 hours ago | Report Abuse

I bought Insas 80, exit all 1.20

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 13 hours ago | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (April 26): Software company Microlink Solutions Bhd said on Friday that it has secured a contract worth RM56.45 million to implement and maintain a new core banking system for Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam Bhd.

Microlink’s unit Microlink System Sdn Bhd signed three agreements for software supply, service and maintenance for the project, the company said in an exchange filing. The project is expected to be implemented in one year, beginning April 24, 2024, Microlink said.

The project, which also comes with five years of maintenance and support, will contribute to revenue, earnings per share and net assets per share for the financial year ending March 31, 2025 (FY2025), Microlink added.

Income

10,345 posts

Posted by Income > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Posted by TheContrarian > Apr 26, 2024 12:51 PM | Report Abuse

Comes February 2026, Insas share price hovers around 90 sen, Thong buys all warrants off the market including those held by Leno for 1 sen.

?
Betui kah… Dinosaur said Comes February 2026, Insas share price hovers around 90 sen, all warrants off the market including those held by Leno will be automatically converted to mother shares. So all warrants will be worth 90 sen each. This was written by Dino. Not me.

Income

10,345 posts

Posted by Income > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Dino will be billionaires by February 2026. Don’t play play with Dino 🦕

Post a Comment
Market Buzz