INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

-0.01 (0.97%)

1.01 - 1.03

44 people like this.

44,549 comment(s). Last comment by xiaoeh 1 hour ago

SinGor

4,666 posts

Posted by SinGor > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

1. By Insas at Rm 1.08 and u can make 39% to 85%
2. By Insas-w Rm 0.255 and u can make 1.35% to 4.30%

Buy OSK last year at 0.87----already MADE 67% ( no need to guess and wait for One More year to make 39% )
So how 2 Horse Race, One moving forward another always Gostan-----now wait for Osk at 2.50 ( no need
One year---just by December )

8,725 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Let's us all laugh at stockraider, hahahahahaha 🤣

25,124 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Don't like that. Ppl lose money, u laugh at them. No good leh

8,725 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Long time since General Raider last posted in Insas loh!
Insas current share price is now Rm 1.07 agst its fair price of Rm 3.60 to Rm 5.50 loh!

Insas where can lose money? Hahahahahahaha 🤣

4,767 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Bought some Insas and WC yesterday.

Tatooine

121 posts

Posted by Tatooine > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

You are brave, in reflection I think the share will sink back to 85-90 based on thong and the boards usual uselessness.

4,767 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

The next buying will be below 1.00 and after next below 0.9

xiaoeh

2,188 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

patiently waiting at my dock no. 865

Tatooine

121 posts

I think it will be back to 90 cents in next 4-6 weeks. It is solely due to incompetence from thong and board but that will not change.

8,725 posts

If you want to buy, buy next month.

SinGor

4,666 posts

Posted by SinGor > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I am quite sure Insas will not be included in EPF account 3 portfolio ( bcos not Liquid ) Account 3 is about
10% EPF portfolio or from zero starting May 2024 building to 100 Billion---Better start looking for highly
liquid stock ( that EPF has small ownership ) than squatting here

25,124 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

too many retailers waiting below rm1, means will not go below rm1. smart money wont allow retailer to buy cheaper
smart money bought 70-80sen when no retailer wanted to buy

Tatooine

121 posts

I think next few days Insas below 1 then will drop to 90 quickly . Already 1.01 today.

8,725 posts

If Insas drop to 90 sen Insas-WC will be worthless or will it automatically convert into Insas share like Leno said. Leno please come out from your cave and clarify.

Tatooine

121 posts

Insas is supposed to be an investment company. When you make good profits on your investments you sell and return capital to shareholders. When inari was over rm4 other major shareholders all sold and returned profits. Thong was the only one that did not , share then plummeted and insas shareholders lost out my guess over a billion cash .

Tatooine

121 posts

Also when as an investment company investments do not go well you pull out and do not waste shareholder funds trying to make bad investments look good or last longer before they go bust.. hohup, microlink , Omesti , dgsb etc. that is why thong is incompetent and the board just taking shareholder cash as payments and do nothing . If the US market does a turn for the worse inari will drop heavily and insas will go way below 90 cents. The shares Thong has sold since his son was appointed to the microlink board are most likely a thank you for appointing his son and insas will take up there debt placement even though they are a doomed company

8,725 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Insas 1.00 😱

Posted by rurouni_sena > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

i will buy when thecontrarion buy.

Tatooine

121 posts

Posted by Tatooine > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Inari down nearly 5% , thong and board are terrible investors and even worse at running a listed company. 90 cents first drop then not sure how low it will go again.

8,725 posts

Insas now 0.995/1.00 😱

8,725 posts

In the afternoon will Insas drop below RM1?

Tatooine

121 posts

Buying queue is very light so if below 1 can easily hit 95-97 by end of today.

Income

10,389 posts

Posted by Income > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Bo chawwww. Si Ahhhh🙄

8,725 posts

Posted by Income > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Rule no. 1: The water is calm, don't think there are no crocodiles.
Rule no. 2: Don’t forget Rule no. 1.

🐊🐊🐊 still around.

4,767 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

I think insas is the only stock in Bursa where its market cap is below its net cash.
Most likely by next week able to collect some below 1.00 and then next month below 0.9

xiaoeh

2,188 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

this is a good example and i can now understand that the management is highly ineffective and inefficiently managing Insas

xiaoeh

2,188 posts

or maybe
something is brewing ever since Mr Thong came in....

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

INSAS 19.4.2024

Fiscal year is July-June. All values MYR Millions.
TOTAL EQUITY (Book Value) 2,500.00
TOTAL ASSET 3,031.00

Fiscal year is July-June. All values MYR Thousands.
NET INCOME 122,754
NOSH (DILUTED) 663,021

Fiscal year is July-June. All values MYR Thousands.
FREE CASH FLOW 181,434.00
DIVIDENDS -16,575.00

FISCAL YEAR ENDING 2023
PRICE 1.00

MARKET CAP (MILLION) 663.02

ROE 4.91%
ROA 4.05%
P/B 0.27
P/E 5.40
EARNINGS YIELD 18.51%
DIVIDEND YIELD 2.50%

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

With ROE of 4.91%, it is not surprising it is trading at below its book value.

4,767 posts

Next week will put in q buy 0.99, 0.98, 0.97, 0.96 and 0.95 see whether any of them match.

xiaoeh

2,188 posts

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 31 seconds ago | Report Abuse
With ROE of 4.91%, it is not surprising it is trading at below its book value.

Dear 3i
good or not good?
can elaborate more of your findings?

Posted by WellnessAntiCancer > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Bought more this week.

Next week , I will join You - SSLee.

Good opportunity pick on the cheap.

Buying A Dollar for 30sen

4,767 posts

As I say before if only insas distribute the huge retained profit back to shareholders then the ROE will increase automatically.

4,767 posts

If only insas buy back its share for cancellation then the NAPS will increase automatically.

Fiscal year is July-June. All values MYR Thousands. 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019
NET INCOME 122,754 215,145 257,561 14,867 81,831 (5 Yrs Total Earnings 692,158 )

FREE CASH FLOW 181,434 77,770 180,927 113,548 -5,915 (5 Yrs Total FCF 547,764)
DIVIDENDS -16,575 -16,575 -13,260 -13,260 -13,260 (5 Yrs Total Dividends -72,930 )

DPO over the last 5 Yrs was 10.5%. This company retained about 90% of its earnings.

Did these retained earnings translate into increase earnings? Is the return on retained earnings positive or negative?

Its earnings are erratic year on year. We like company with earnings that are CONSISTENT and GROWING.

Also, we like company that is able to generate high ROE (preferably > 15%).

Is Insas a company that is severely undervalued and will continue to remain severely undervalued, longer than its shareholders ability to remain solvent? 😀😀

In the absence of a "catalyst", I am afraid so.

4,767 posts

Know how much insas equity growth in 10 years period?
So if you retain the profit to grow the equity then a point will be reached where your ROE will be low.
It only mean insas did not employ it cash to grow the earning fast enough.

SSLee

As you realise, I always study the fundamentals of a company. Knowing which company to avoid, is just as important and perhaps, more important, than the occasional one that one loads up on in a big way.

Look for the big elephant with your loaded gun. 😀 Look for the multi-baggers. Not easy but possible.

With the internet, the world is opened up to all of us for our investing.

xiaoeh

2,188 posts

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Is Insas a company that is severely undervalued and will continue to remain severely undervalued, longer than its shareholders ability to remain solvent? 😀😀
In the absence of a "catalyst", I am afraid so.

agreed...

8,725 posts

Posted by Sslee > 54 minutes ago | Report Abuse

I think insas is the only stock in Bursa where its market cap is below its net cash.
Most likely by next week able to collect some below 1.00 and then next month below 0.9

No, there are others e.g. FACBInd.

4,767 posts

Insas already taking step of reverse take over (listing of M&A) to grow its stockbroking, IPO, RI, PP advisory, placement and etc services.

In time to come Insas will be a holding company of many subsidiary and associate companies.

Note: Associate companies do not contribute to revenue, it only contribute to share of profit (non cash flow) in P&L statement. But contributed cash inflow as dividend received under investment activities.

So may I ask 3iii do you value icapital by ROE?

Anyway I will make Jayatiasa and Insas top two in my portfolio as 3iii likes to find faults with both without even looking into detail of their financial account.

Fiscal year is July-June. All values MYR Millions. 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019
Cash & Short Term Investments 1,270 1,163 1,124 827 885
ST Debt & Current Portion LT Debt 213 248 224 338 441
Long-Term Debt 183 162 161 29 74

Non-Operating Interest Income 25,551.00 12,137.00 10,690.00 14,712.00 19,973.00
Equity in Affiliates (Pretax) - - - - 43,902.00
Interest Expense 18,775.00 16,188.00 15,217.00 21,452.00 23,220.00

8,725 posts

Insas at 1.00 you are guaranteed to make a minimum of 10% gain within 6 months, Insas at 0.90 you are guaranteed to make a minimum of 20% gain within 6 months, Insas at 0.80 ...... eh, will Insas reach that level?

Tatooine

121 posts

Microlink now at all time low as well. Thong is incompetent, even fellow board members of companies don’t like him and it creates many issues within companies when you get divisive boards. Microlink forced to appoint thong son in exchange for funding as they are broke. The largest part of microlink debt raise if to keep the company from going bust. If you read the reason allegedly for the cash it is to build digital banking and AI … what absolute rubbish and even if tries shows how misguided the board are to waste cash competing in mature markets or one where they have no chance to compete. Thing has already written the insas board minutes before the board meeting to approve the rm90 million microlink need to delay going bankrupt. That could have been a 15 cent dividend to shareholders ??

Tatooine

121 posts

US chip makers dropped heavily on Friday, inari will drop a lot on Monday .

8,725 posts

The stars in the sky tell us that the best time to re-enter Insas is on this particular date ........ it's due ....... soon ........ not yet soon enough ........

Tatooine

121 posts

Insas will reach 0.8 unless thong and board release shareholder cash.

4,767 posts

TheContrarian.
Correction then
insas is the only stock in Bursa with single digit PE and where its market cap is below its net cash.

8,725 posts

@Tatooine, don't worry, Insas has plenty of cash to throw, still has Inari cash cow to milk.