BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.40 - 0.425

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,420 comment(s). Last comment by purple70 2 days ago

dompeilee

11,887 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-05-28 09:38 | Report Abuse

Let a foreign vulture fund come in 2022 & squeeze him dry dry...this is karma for hoodwinking & double-Xing retail investors since the '90s !

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-05-28 12:41 | Report Abuse

Not exactly. Gamblers don't require IQ above 70 to invest in this stock.

Skywalker00 To invest here you really need big balls. Kowtowing

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-05-28 13:13 | Report Abuse

Yes, there's always tomorrow's tomorrow. Keep telling yourself that :P

lovetzy No one is saying that the QR Result will be good during this pandemic. Common sense. We look at the future prospect. Just look at the share price tmr, then we will know. I m confident. Good leadership, good potential.

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-05-28 13:16 | Report Abuse

Yes, Holland is beautiful this time of the year and even at the time when the restructuring plans are announced. Dank je wel.

Citadel9999 go Holland

Posted by sailang_now > 2021-05-28 14:51 | Report Abuse

Guys any update on New Capital World (NWCA Malaysia)? Apparently BCorp invested a cool billion in March this year for 40% share in this Investment Banking Group from UK headed by Lena Tan with office in Berjaya Times Square.

"NWCA Malaysia will be focusing on providing advisory services including mergers and acquisitions, strategy and operations advice to diversified businesses, corporations, and institutional investors in Malaysia as well as neighboring countries where they have a presence.

The NWCA Malaysia team will be led by Lena Tan as the chairman and managing director.

Tan is s currently a director at 7-Eleven Malaysia Holdings, Razer Fintech Holdings, Berjaya Fintech, Berjaya Retail and Berjaya Credit, and previously served as chairman at 7-Eleven Malaysia and Singer Malaysia."
https://www.thesundaily.my/business/berjaya-corp-new-world-group-to-launch-advisory-services-XC7316734
https://nwgp.com/#nwv

firehawk

4,781 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-28 15:26 | Report Abuse

Conversion of Loan Stocks

Details of corporate proposal Conversion of 5% Irredeemable Convertible Unsecured Loan Stocks 2012/2022 of RM1.00 nominal value each (5% ICULS) by surrendering one (1) 5% ICULS for one (1) new ordinary share.

No. of shares issued under this corporate proposal 42,573,300
Issue price per share ($$) Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) 1.0000
Par Value($$) (if applicable) Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) 1.000
Latest issued share capital after the above corporate proposal in the following
Units 5,329,391,927

Issued Share Capital ($$) Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) 5,132,424,342.980
Listing Date 28 May 2021
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why he want to convert the LD to mother share?

Posted by birkincollector > 2021-05-28 15:29 | Report Abuse

just like wat i expected not much movement....can buy in bit by bit to see wats cooking in june

Posted by Goldking9789 > 2021-05-28 15:36 | Report Abuse

VT sure convert iculs and pay premium for mother share of bjcorp because he is bullish and confident with jalil that the stock price will go above rm1 when the restructuring happens. In order for berjaya group to move high it has to shake out the stale bulls that has been holding for long time to get out before the push.

Posted by Goldking9789 > 2021-05-28 15:38 | Report Abuse

This is what happened to press metal many years ago when nobody even want to trade its shares at that time. Now look at where press metal is today. So make own investment decisions for yourself. Good luck guys.

Posted by sailang_now > 2021-05-28 15:38 | Report Abuse

Since VT is also the Advisor to NCW Malaysia, he must be privy to their Mergers & Acquisplan for BJCorp. That's why he converts LD which carries only an annual I interest of 5% to mother share which has bigger potential return of 5% from LD after the restructuring exercise next month. Further BJCorp may issue more LD to BJLand shareholders including VT & Co. in return for full acquisition of their shares?

Why he want to convert the LD to mother share?

Posted by Goldking9789 > 2021-05-28 15:41 | Report Abuse

As expected many bilis yesterday talk so much but nothing happened to the share prices. So it tells you that these bilis do not determine the share price of berjaya group as there are smart money protecting the movement of the stock. Poor people live to instill fear in others as they have failed badly and always angry of the world.

Posted by Goldking9789 > 2021-05-28 15:43 | Report Abuse

Failures create angry people that do not have position in the stock but condemn non stop with baseless accusations. If you feel VT conned you, you can always sell as he did not force you to buy his shares. So moral of the story always know what this people might have a agenda.

Posted by Goldking9789 > 2021-05-28 15:44 | Report Abuse

Blame yourself for your mistakes and not others. Remember VT did not force anybody to trade any shares of his company. So blaming would seem childish like a little kid 5 years of age. Hehehe

dompeilee

11,887 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-05-28 15:52 | Report Abuse

Where's stuckraider? Maybe he saw RED RED qtr & decided to cut & so not watching anymore lol

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-05-28 16:23 | Report Abuse

He's probably busy registering more fake accounts to fortify his scam. Huat chaiii :D

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-05-28 16:26 | Report Abuse

It sucks to be stuck between a rock and hard place doesn't it? So what is your agenda? :)

Goldking9789 Failures create angry people that do not have position in the stock but condemn non stop with baseless accusations. If you feel VT conned you, you can always sell as he did not force you to buy his shares. So moral of the story always know what this people might have a agenda.

lovetzy

458 posts

Posted by lovetzy > 2021-05-28 16:55 | Report Abuse

I'm still here ya, and will be always here, will see you all at RM 0.6.

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-05-28 17:07 | Report Abuse

nobody can squeeze VT lah, why else BCorp is at such a ridiculous price for such a long time? VT had already shown you, his board will propose to buy his private co by issuing BCorp at less than 0.30 while valuing his private co at fair value! He'll never loose in his own playground, we minorities are.

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-05-28 17:34 | Report Abuse

Goldking9789, VT is conning minorities openly, that's for sure. Even though he didn't persuade investors to buy, his co are listed on Bursa.

simonscs

280 posts

Posted by simonscs > 2021-05-28 17:39 | Report Abuse

macam macam next week got show. lets pray for it

gangnam

753 posts

Posted by gangnam > 2021-05-28 17:54 | Report Abuse

Lol...Uncle Tan needs to buck up! Most of the minorities that has flown the coop is now bad mouthing him. Interpac needs to buck up since not a core biz? Btw why nobody address the elephant in the room as still waiting for NCW Malaysia & Lena Tan's moves.

Posted by Goldking9789 > 2021-05-28 17:58 | Report Abuse

Kahhoeng if you get conned why blame VT? He didn't force you to buy. Why bad mouth? Busuk punya orang sudah mari mah. You are 24/7 mulut busuk VT. Why you didn't sell out? Based on VT track record, he takes his company private at a fair price so don't simply bad mouth without facts loh.

Posted by Goldking9789 > 2021-05-28 17:59 | Report Abuse

All of VT companies were taken private at a fair price and most importantly he didn't let his company delisted. So don't just into conclusion with baseless accusations.

dompeilee

11,887 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-05-28 19:28 | Report Abuse

After Great recession in '09, the price went from 42c to 168c on dunno what c*ck & bu ll story abt injecting Ascot sports into the co....aborted...slide all the way to 90c but didn't break it for 2 yrs...then give a lot of retailers hope but in 2012, it crashed massively back to 48c, dingdong around there for 2 yrs then down again into the low 30s. Then come out again & retook the leadership from his useless offspring in 2017, sending it up to 40c again.

Nothing happened & it relentlessly slide until 18c last yr...now bring in Jalil & talk up...repeat & playback same pattern over & over again...repeating loop since 1999 but never add any value 2 the co.

dompeilee

11,887 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-05-28 19:35 | Report Abuse

Check the price history...still hanging around the 1998 Crisis low of 26c, way below the 1997 high of $3, the 1999 high of $2.60, the 2007 high of $1.35...only gd thing is it's way above the low range of 5-30c during the loooong period of 2001-2006.

Who wants 2 wait that long?

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-05-28 20:05 | Report Abuse

Goldking9789 When he said he's venturing into Vietnam Toto, he said it's a blah blah deal, instead it's just a investment running Toto for Vietlott that takes a certain percentage of the revenue. When VT said dividend post Kyoto Four Season deal, there's none! When he said dividend going forward many years back, the promise is not KEPT. If that's not conning, what IS!

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-05-28 20:07 | Report Abuse

old time investor in BCorp can describe in further details, I'm not good at bad-mouthing others... Hmmm... I'm not good already can say so much, image these old time investors

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-05-28 20:13 | Report Abuse

What's worse, simply look at current situation. VT has so much confidence in the new CEO turning around BCorp that he and his family has to SELL BCorp shares from less than 0.50 to current less than 0.30. What's VT trying to convey to the market, he has no confidence in this Jalil that he would screw up his company that he better start unloading his ownership?

If he's genuine, he would wait it out, showing minorities who follow news to have confidence in his pick. Or, instead of throwing his shares into the market, he could find fund managers willing to take stake through off market transactions.

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-05-28 22:00 | Report Abuse

Well said, kahhoeng! *clap, clap*

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-05-28 22:03 | Report Abuse

Facts are facts. Let's see what these shillers have to say :)

dompeilee After Great recession in '09, the price went from 42c to 168c on dunno what c*ck & bu ll story abt injecting Ascot sports into the co....aborted...slide all the way to 90c but didn't break it for 2 yrs...then give a lot of retailers hope but in 2012, it crashed massively back to 48c, dingdong around there for 2 yrs then down again into the low 30s. Then come out again & retook the leadership from his useless offspring in 2017, sending it up to 40c again.

Nothing happened & it relentlessly slide until 18c last yr...now bring in Jalil & talk up...repeat & playback same pattern over & over again...repeating loop since 1999 but never add any value 2 the co.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2021-05-28 22:19 | Report Abuse

Total lockdown. No essential business allowed.

firehawk

4,781 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-28 22:33 | Report Abuse

See some new faces with fantastic dreams .... i think veteran know what BCorp and vt are all about, how long they have been waiting, how uncertain in between and how trustful vt is .....

I hold LD in this counter for more than 5 yrs, and only manage to get single digit return /annum,(thanks to 5% interest/annum, i think those holding mother share are a bit in disadvantage), I sold all in last few months and will never repeat.

Earlier i put up a post, asked about why conversion was done from LD to mother share, I saw no convincing justification, but only imaginary reasons in good rhetoric, i know many newbies around .....

Good luck!

firehawk

4,781 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-28 23:20 | Report Abuse

During the holding period, the most impressive incident was about Vietlot (Vietnam Lottery), and this was the factor i held on to BCorp-LD. vt described the incident as "We dig a gold mine ... Vietnam has 3 times more population than Malaysia and more than half of Malaysian are muslim ....."

Many yrs gone, the gold mine never shine, and the effect vaporized in the air .... i think many veterans had this memory :D :D

+ suspended for 3 days, like big deal wound happen, take over offer etc .... but was merely buying Single, finally, it was seemed like not executed, i can't remember accurately, but who care?

williamtkb

3,216 posts

Posted by williamtkb > 2021-05-28 23:48 | Report Abuse

Back to 17cent soon

lovetzy

458 posts

Posted by lovetzy > 2021-05-29 01:41 | Report Abuse

Mark my word, I hold tight.

Posted by Skywalker00 > 2021-05-29 02:27 | Report Abuse

Dompeilee.... you forgot about the 10:1 or something... I think I had 18000unis then at around rm3-4 and now left 1,800units... then I touched Btoto sometimes me back,, some rights thingy.... most remisers will remember this.... never ever play play with VTan.

dompeilee

11,887 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-05-29 07:16 | Report Abuse

Woah...that's devastating...Stuckraider sudah cabut kah??? lol Accused me of having no integrity, yet after lapsap results came out, he already cut & hack care abt newbies who listen to him & bought big...THAT's really dishonest & lacking integrity = STUCKraider!

dompeilee

11,887 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-05-29 07:21 | Report Abuse

lovetzy, you can hold tight tight TIGHT for 5, 10, 20 years...no one cares. Just like those forgotten uncles & aunties who chased high in the $2++ range in '99 when VT start his NATO wayang...or those who chase @ $1++ in 2007....or those who bought in the same range in 2010 on his Sports toto trust cr*p...this stock is a graveyard for many small investors who will never trust him ever again...

dompeilee

11,887 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-05-29 07:35 | Report Abuse

He already de facto retired years ago but was forced 2 return when his son messed up things so BADLY that it was even jeopardising his OWN net worth...his heart is not in reviving the co....for sure! More likely thinking about spending the rest of his mortal days in health & comfort...

So just take note of the probabilities & make yr own judgement. I laugh when ppl say I 'talk down' the shr price because only in my wildest dreams could I be that powerful ! Even Warren Buffett cannot talk down any co's shr price for long if the fundamentals are good!

I gave VT another chance when I bought in 2017 but within mths already huge paper loss & so I averaged down @ 19c last year to 1.get the shr dividend & 2. to avg down the cost massively so I could RUN when the price exceeded 30c becos I refuse to lose to crookish characters! Mission accomplished & I'm staying out for now.

gangnam

753 posts

Posted by gangnam > 2021-05-29 09:53 | Report Abuse

Lol...Uncle Tan tks all for doing a good job helping him collect back cheap...Anyway love your true grit...but why jump the gun before end of June at least give Jalil a chance to present his restructuring plans very sure other in your situation earlier would do the same?

"I gave VT another chance when I bought in 2017 but within mths already huge paper loss & so I averaged down @ 19c last year to 1.get the shr dividend & 2. to avg down the cost massively so I could RUN when the price exceeded 30c becos I refuse to lose to crookish characters! Mission accomplished & I'm staying out for now."

dompeilee

11,887 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-05-29 11:08 | Report Abuse

Now only VT & related parties bouncing 5329 million tickets among themselves & ikan bilis. Check the shareholder registers: Goldman Sachs which used to hold up to 562 mil shrs at the peak in 2011, UBS up to 436.8 mil & Credit Suisse up to 281 mil shrs all CABUT already since 2012-2014!

dompeilee

11,887 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-05-29 11:08 | Report Abuse

Follow the clever foreigners instead of listening to louuuu cheeen lol

Posted by sailang_now > 2021-05-29 12:30 | Report Abuse

You are right! Follow the Institutional funds (clever foreigners) which are still holding 6.5%. Last check below indicated these clever foreigners has not sold any shares this year even when price reached 50 sens in March/April this year.
Personally I think there are many chameleons from Interpacific masquerading as minority trying to influence ikan bilis to sell before the announcement of restructuring plans by Jalil & next moves by NCW Malaysia & Lena Tan.
Btw minority still holds 34.1% in BCorp. See link below.

https://simplywall.st/stocks/my/capital-goods/klse-bjcorp/berjaya-corporation-berhad-shares#ownership

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-29 12:37 | Report Abuse

sailang, thanks for your vote of cofidence loh..!!

sailang_now You are right! Follow the Institutional funds (clever foreigners) which are still holding 6.5%. Last check below indicated these clever foreigners has not sold any shares this year even when price reached 50 sens in March/April this year.
Personally I think there are many chameleons from Interpacific masquerading as minority trying to influence ikan bilis to sell before the announcement of restructuring plans by Jalil & next moves by NCW Malaysia & Lena Tan.
Btw minority still holds 34.1% in BCorp. See link below.

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-05-29 13:55 | Report Abuse

Well, VT probably meant Fool's Gold (Pyrite) :D

firehawk During the holding period, the most impressive incident was about Vietlot (Vietnam Lottery), and this was the factor i held on to BCorp-LD. vt described the incident as "We dig a gold mine ... Vietnam has 3 times more population than Malaysia and more than half of Malaysian are muslim ....."

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-05-29 22:44 | Report Abuse

If VT is genuine, restructuring will be a big windfall for both BCorp and BLand minorities. If he's not, we all can be screwed up BIG time. Besides a billion worth of Btoto ownership (will be valued higher if it's sold to a third party cause it's a controlling stake,) BLand owns plenty of lands close to city centers beside buildings in golden triangle. Even chopping BLand into pieces and sold separately, BLand can easily worth more than 1.00 per share. Similarly, BCorp is worth significantly more than its current share price. Sad thing, though, VT is full of history conning minorities, resulting his extremely LOW credibility. Retail investors get jittery just because VT is selling actively (My goodness, he's trading more than I do despite the fact that he has so much work to do in restructuring his empire) and he seems to enjoy sending out mixed messages or he simply don't care.

I have not sold my BLand and even after selling my BCorp, I am buying BLand to replace in hope that the 0.38/03.0 exchange will be honored in BLand's restructuring. It's stressful watching seeing BCorp and BLand falling like there's no tomorrow, more than 50% for BLand and 40% for BCorp since their last peak.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-29 22:58 | Report Abuse

Alot of people mistakenly that selling by major shareholders means, in the case of bjcorp....no good loh..!!

Do u know...selling or distribution period....is the best thing, that will lead the greatest feasibility run up of its share price eventually leh ?

Why VT distribute bjc shares leh ??
1.This is invite more participants into BJC b4 the release of its restructuring plan of bjc group mah...!!
2. 2ndly...it is a mean to rewards its loyal supporters to collect bjc at an affordable....so that they can benefit....when its price run up, when the monetization plans are release mah!!

Posted by kahhoeng > May 28, 2021 8:13 PM | Report Abuse

What's worse, simply look at current situation. VT has so much confidence in the new CEO turning around BCorp that he and his family has to SELL BCorp shares from less than 0.50 to current less than 0.30. What's VT trying to convey to the market, he has no confidence in this Jalil that he would screw up his company that he better start unloading his ownership?

If he's genuine, he would wait it out, showing minorities who follow news to have confidence in his pick. Or, instead of throwing his shares into the market, he could find fund managers willing to take stake through off market transactions.

Posted by sailang_now > 2021-05-29 23:36 | Report Abuse

Look carefully at link below:
https://ibb.co/Hx6JWGs
VT is a master illusionist, he gives people the impression that he is selling but as of 24 May, his direct holdings has actually increased by 4.6% to 27.33% in BJCorp.
https://simplywall.st/stocks/my/capital-goods/klse-bjcorp/berjaya-corporation-berhad-shares#ownership

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-05-30 07:29 | Report Abuse

Accumulation in progress

Huat chaiii

Post a Comment
Market Buzz