MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): MUIIND (3891)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.095 - 0.10

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

4,797 comment(s). Last comment by DylanBobLeong 3 days ago

bennychen

193 posts

Posted by bennychen > 2017-12-10 17:50 | Report Abuse

Getting his son to lead MUI Group is perfectly timed by KKP. The assets will be polished and revalued and reflected in the books accordingly. News said that hotels in UK are under sale in progress. Perhaps once the sales are completed special dividend will be paid out to the shareholders accordingly.

Mr Andrew Khoo will turn the MUI Group from red to green. KKP will be very happy so as the shareholders like you and me......

Posted by BornToSpeculate > 2017-12-11 10:18 | Report Abuse

I think I have to go with Newbie2014 on this one.

Look at his profile
(a) Barrister-At-Law, Lincolns Inn, United Kingdom.
(b) AHMA Hotel Diploma Major in Sales & Marketing, London Hotel School, United Kingdom.
(c) Degree in Law, Master of Arts, Cambridge University, United Kingdom.
(d) Master of Business Administration, Seattle Pacific University, United States of America.
(e) Bachelor of Arts Major in Political Science, University of Victoria, Canada.
Working experience and occupation (a) 2016 - 2017: Chief Operating Officer of Swensens and Director of Group Business Development in ABR Holdings Ltd, Singapore.
(b) 2012 2015: Director, Food & Beverage Division in ABR Holdings Ltd, Singapore.
(c) 2009 - 2012: Non-Independent Non-Executive Director of Malayan United Industries Berhad, Malaysia.
(d) 2009 - 2012: Non-Independent Non-Executive Director of Pan Malaysia Corporation Berhad, Malaysia.
(e) 2009 2012: Executive Director of Network Foods International Ltd, Singapore.
(f) 2004 - 2009: President of Cambridge Alliance Holdings Ltd, Victoria, Canada.
(g) 2002 2003: Director of Corporate Affairs and Special Assistant to CEO in Laura Ashley Holdings plc, London.
(h) 2002 2003: Special Assistant to CEO in Corus Hotels Limited, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.
(i) 2001: General Manager in County Hotel Epping Forrest, London, United Kingdom.

Hardly had a REAL job outside MUI Group, from Corus, Network Food, PM Corp, MUI positions. Also, shows that he is an academic lawyer with NO experience, Cambridge or not.

Catalyst would be hire a senior Goldman Sach banker as CEO of MUI Group. That will instantly give you a catalyst. KKP doesnt need to sell any assets actually to pay his wife. An old man like him who has been screwing shareholders the past 20+ years plus, would have definitely have had a cash pile somewhere and dont forget he cashed out BEA stake past few years.

firehawk

4,781 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2017-12-11 10:24 | Report Abuse

today buying is very strong @0.215 ...

Posted by BornToSpeculate > 2017-12-11 10:25 | Report Abuse

To me this development is worthless as KKP is still chairman. Who knows maybe his son got fired or got tired of working in the real world so daddy give him CEO post. Nothing changes as all reports back to Chairman anyway.

Anyone have anything to share on the recent AGM ?

bennychen

193 posts

Posted by bennychen > 2017-12-11 10:50 | Report Abuse

Picture is painted on the wall. Some already seen it but some still cannot see....

Posted by BornToSpeculate > 2017-12-11 10:52 | Report Abuse

Benny, I hope your right but dont forget. Even if the sale goes through, what makes you certain that he will give a dividend and not reinvest into something else that doesnt enhance shareholder value.

paktua73

18,316 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2017-12-11 11:39 | Report Abuse

old man earn huge ready here
tut tut

Ashleyong

79 posts

Posted by Ashleyong > 2017-12-11 12:13 | Report Abuse

Gradual volume building up.

Posted by mhchai5417 > 2017-12-11 12:22 | Report Abuse

now 23 cts. volume more than 17m

bennychen

193 posts

Posted by bennychen > 2017-12-11 12:27 | Report Abuse

Picture is getting bigger now hope everyone can see it....

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-12-11 12:42 | Report Abuse

WAHAHA!!!
Where is tiantianhuat with his

hahaha!! hui!! huiii huii?

Add one more now:

It's Mui!!! Mui!! Mui!!

Posted by Jeremiah Bizz > 2017-12-11 13:03 | Report Abuse

i think tiantianhuat is busy loading money into the lorry ? hehehhe

paktua73

18,316 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2017-12-11 15:39 | Report Abuse

old man manage sold 65% share on hand 0.225
earn fat profit and seure more fund in hand
tut tut
always dare one
tut tut

TianTTHuat

629 posts

Posted by TianTTHuat > 2017-12-11 16:53 | Report Abuse

ha ha ha huiii!!! huiii!!! huiii!!!

TTHuat is always here... Making Money$$$ from all the 3 Counters, MUI, PMC & PMH

Sailing in a Golden Boat

TianTianTianHuat means TianTianTianHuat (Huat Everyday lor....)

TianTTHuat

629 posts

Posted by TianTTHuat > 2017-12-11 17:34 | Report Abuse

Tips for the Day of Tomorrow!

Among the 3 counters, PMH is the cheapest now. Load up PMH.

Once MUI moves up higher. PMH & PMC will follow suit. After all these 3 counters moving the same direction.

Do it or not is up to you. You Gain I have No Sharing... You Lose I am also Not in Pain.....

ha ha ha huiii!!! huiii!!! huiii!!! .... ha ha ha huiii!!! huiii!!! huiii!!!

I am TTHuat so I Huat everyday...lor....

Posted by Kenneth Hng Kah Meng > 2017-12-11 18:41 | Report Abuse

Yes once if kkp already give power to his son less or more for sure the price will rocket up, logic thinking also know lah

Posted by Kenneth Hng Kah Meng > 2017-12-11 21:44 | Report Abuse

Hmm tomorrow could rise again New just come out again in the edge today

whizzkid

1,336 posts

Posted by whizzkid > 2017-12-12 08:55 | Report Abuse

up today?

newbie2014

340 posts

Posted by newbie2014 > 2017-12-12 09:22 | Report Abuse

Wow talking good here and there, but no substantial data for goodness, some still dont see it

Kkp is a christian? Then its good that he knows when to eat the fruit.

But for u who dont know may have taken the forbidden one coz jus like adam eve not able to resist the temptation to eat the forbidden fruit and suffered the fall

Ashleyong

79 posts

Posted by Ashleyong > 2017-12-12 09:35 | Report Abuse

Another sour Apple . It's investment stock . With huge assets ! @ penny all time low prices. Be prudent be smart ...

bennychen

193 posts

Posted by bennychen > 2017-12-12 10:13 | Report Abuse

Picture is so BIG yet some are still cannot see it...perhaps needs to go for eye check.
Read the background of the MUI Group and look at their assets are all undervalued. Take one example...Bandar Springhill - Port Dickson a vacant land purchased in 1995 for RM13.855m with 52,625,325 sq ft which cost RM2.63 per sq ft. What is the current market value per sq ft...do your checking lahhhhhh......

paktua73

18,316 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2017-12-12 10:21 | Report Abuse

old man sold all at 0.225
old man just swing trader always take profit one
will back later
tut tut

tengts57

14 posts

Posted by tengts57 > 2017-12-12 10:28 | Report Abuse

Ashleyong Another sour Apple . It's investment stock

Cheap sale 90% discount. If sell off all assets @20% discount to market price and pay off bank loan, still worth RM1.00 per share

Ashleyong

79 posts

Posted by Ashleyong > 2017-12-12 11:02 | Report Abuse

No rumours no lies all facts

Ashleyong

79 posts

Posted by Ashleyong > 2017-12-12 13:00 | Report Abuse

Don believe Kkp wants to retire with bad legacy

ykloh

514 posts

Posted by ykloh > 2017-12-12 13:18 | Report Abuse

Doubt the appointment of the son as ED makes any difference. KKP is still
executive Chairman and he controls everything, every move.

newbie2014

340 posts

Posted by newbie2014 > 2017-12-12 15:10 | Report Abuse

The confectinary business is in losses like high5 bread became bankrupt, like london in dropping

The resort with huge land and asset like most resorts facing same issue, like landmark huge resorts assets losses every yr

The fashion sector, maybe got potential, but overall dont bode so good

I am only interested in its hotel sector, just with the hotel business wont turn mui to huge profit, unless sell the hotel and land

Mr wong's strategy is good, not making passive investment

TianTTHuat

629 posts

Posted by TianTTHuat > 2017-12-12 15:26 | Report Abuse

newbie2014: Loo See Wa Bo See....

Anyone follow to buy PMH, 14.5sen no more and 15 sen done.

I am TTHuat so I Huat everyday...lor....

TianTTHuat

629 posts

Posted by TianTTHuat > 2017-12-12 15:30 | Report Abuse

PMH Cheapest to buy, The most Money$$ to Pocket.....

Learn how to Trade.... sure you will become like me TTT Huat.... lor....

Act before the Stock Price Move and Never Act only after the Stock Price change lor....

Those who don't understand then will still have a long long way to go (road to learning how to trade)....

Ashleyong

79 posts

Posted by Ashleyong > 2017-12-12 16:35 | Report Abuse

Newbie..still don't see the picture?

newbie2014

340 posts

Posted by newbie2014 > 2017-12-12 17:23 | Report Abuse

Newbie does not see 1 day 2 day result, newbie more concern on business and profit, i dont shout i gained 4sen for my maybulk these few trading days coz, while mui jus up 3sen recently

Let see which one can double up 1st

Posted by xterrorsinx > 2017-12-12 17:43 | Report Abuse

Double up earlier or later by few days nvm.. at least can double up! Haha

Posted by Kenneth Hng Kah Meng > 2017-12-12 18:02 | Report Abuse

People that always think complex this that alway will if Kkp still in control got different son go up, for sure got different lah, sooner a later his son will take over , and for sure the value will be unlock

Posted by Kenneth Hng Kah Meng > 2017-12-12 18:03 | Report Abuse

But for me I see the price will continue rising till January for sure

BlackWhite

1,053 posts

Posted by BlackWhite > 2017-12-12 18:21 | Report Abuse

Ken you are right local fund start Window shopping

bennychen

193 posts

Posted by bennychen > 2017-12-12 18:33 | Report Abuse

Buying support is there and today the counter closed 1 sen up. Looking forward to more green closing days ahead.....huat ahhhh Mui chai

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2017-12-12 18:40 | Report Abuse

Andrew Khoo worked as director of ABR holdings Ltd, owner of Swensen n Cili Padi outlets. Listed in Spore.

sengkee

2,060 posts

Posted by sengkee > 2017-12-13 10:05 | Report Abuse

Limit up soon?

trade88

705 posts

Posted by trade88 > 2017-12-13 12:41 | Report Abuse

Sohai tut tut...everywhere tut tut

Ashleyong

79 posts

Posted by Ashleyong > 2017-12-13 17:06 | Report Abuse

Today's high will be Tmr 's low

bennychen

193 posts

Posted by bennychen > 2017-12-13 17:17 | Report Abuse

Another sunshine day for MUI closed 1 sen up....huat ahhhh

TianTTHuat

629 posts

Posted by TianTTHuat > 2017-12-13 17:37 | Report Abuse

ha ha ha huiii!!! huiii!!! huiii!!!..... ha ha ha huiii!!! huiii!!! huiii!!!

Many miss the Golden Boat, especially those too Smart one....However, they may ended up buying more expensive price later. You know when they are going to buy, when these 3 counters surge up even higher.... human is always like that lor... the greed is there.

The more expensive the more people like to pay as they are more confident, just like Genting Highland is very high up the hill but more & more people like to go up there and people also say in the Horse Racing Arena there are more & more corpses piling up from time to time..

PMH, PMC & MUI - my 3 Money Spinner Machines counters .....

Huat Huat Huat lah.....

ha ha ha huiii!!! huiii!!! huiii!!!.... ha ha ha huiii!!! huiii!!! huiii!!!

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-12-13 19:34 | Report Abuse

MUI BERHAD Has Investments in PM Corp (70%) MUI Properties (Top 10)

MUI Owns 12 UK Hotels Valued AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES. I beg Your Pardon. Should be OCEAN BOTTOM PRICES!!

MUI Has 2 CORUS HOTEL 1) KL - Book Value RM62 Million (Actual Market Value RM400 Million according to Management. My estimate is RM 1/2 BILLIONS) 2) Melaka Book Value RM29 Millions (Current Market Value? How many x more? )

MUI Also Own THE HIGHLY PROFITABLE METROJAYA & LAURA ASHLEY.

Next Year 2014 IS VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR. The Malaysian Govt Allotted RM2 Billions For Tourism Activities. And 2015 Is YEAR OF FESTIVAL.

Also 2 VERY POSITIVE OUTSIDE FACTORS:

1) THE CHAMPION TOURISM GUIDE - LONELY PLANET HAS LIST MALAYSIA AS THE TOP 10 COUNTRIES FOR YEAR 2014.

2) CNN HAS LISTED KL AS THE NO. 4 NATION IN THE WORLD FOR SHOPPING & LONDON AS NO. 3 After NEW YOUR (No.1) TOYKO (No2)

ALL THESE POSITIVE FACTORS WILL PROPEL MUI's BUSINESSES IN UK (SHOPPERS WILL STAY IN MUI HOTELS) & MALAYSIA.

METROJAYA SALES IN MID VALLEY MEGAMALL WILL BE DOING ROARING BUSINESS. LIKEWISE RICH SHOPPERS FROM BRUNEI, SABAH & SARAWAR Will Make A BeeLine To METROJAYA IN KUCHING & KOTA KINABALU.

If Not For Huge Borrowings In MUI Berhad Accounts that OVERSHADOW MUI'S GOOD RESULTS - RETAILING HAS BEEN VERY POSITIVE.

BUT THE BORROWINGS ARE IN TURN DWARFED BY THE COLOSSAL & GIGANTIC MT. EVEREST SIZED ASSETS IN ALL OF MUI BERHAD NOW AT OBSCENE OCEAN BOTTOM PRICES!!

Let Me Give You One Example. In MUI BERHAD 2012 ANNUAL REPORT:

ST JAMES HOTEL With 124 ROOMS On Almost AN ACRE LAND. IN THE UK. BOOK VALUE? RM1,654,000 (324,950 British pound)

A HOTEL WITH ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR ROOMS VALUED AT 325K British Pound????

YES! GO AND CHECK OUT THE UNTOLD WEALTH OF KKP. That's Why BRITISH TABLOIDS SAY TAN SRI DATUK KHOO HAS RM5 BILLIONS!

I Personally Think He Has FAR MORE THAN THAT. Is KKP Among The TOP 3 RICHES IN MALAYSIA?

MUI BERHAD IS A SCREAMING BUY! SELL ALL OTHER SHARES AND BUY PM CORP AND MUI BERHAD.

SELL YOUR SARONG AND BUY DURIANS? NO!! BUY MUI BERHAD FIRST! YOU WILL EARN ENOUGH IN THE FUTURE TO BUY A WHOLE DURIAN PLANTATION!

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-12-13 19:36 | Report Abuse

Re: MUI BERHAD - THE HIBERNATING GIANT IS WAKING IS WAKING UP AT LAST!!
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 11:54:20 AM »
AND NOW, IF YOU HAVE DONE YOUR DUE DILIGENCE AND INVESTIGATION INTO MUI BERHAD BY CHECKING OUT ALL THE VALUE OF MUI BERHAD ASSETS; YOU WILL FIND THAT MUI BERHAD IS ACTUALLY IS MOST UNDERVALUED REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN THE WHOLE OF KLSE!

SELL ALL OTHER PROPERTY COUNTERS NOW AND SWITCH ALL TO MUI BERHAD.

Let Us Do A Simple Case Study.

The Market Is Bullish on Keck Seng. Keck Seng price has run up to over RM7.00. Keck Seng's jewel is development land in Taman Daya. The last phase of single story houses (RM283,000) Have Been Sold. 3 Storey Shops are also sold out. Prices now factored into KSeng's price. There is no more land for future growth. Old Palm in doldrum.

Now take a look at Keck Seng's land in Tg. Puteri & Tanjung Puteri Golf Resort. This is a very quiet area. Prices are very weak. Last year, I bought a house by auction. Single storey terrace. Freehold 3 rooms 2 baths, in Taman Pasir Putih (Beside Keck Seng). The Price was RM52,700. I was The Only Bidder! So I Bought It For Only RM52,700!! This is the reality of Keck Seng assets.

For MUI Berhad, All Properties Are In Prime, Prime Locations. 12 Hotels in UK. 2 CORUS Hotels in KL & Melaka. Occupancy rate 70% to 80%! Prime Penthouse in Singapore Orchard Road. Prime Penthouse in KL Plaza (Over 11,000 sq ft) & Prime Assets (2 doors from British High Com sold at Rm2,200 psf to SP Setia).

With the Debt of Only RM900 Millions minus Cash RM300 Millions. The actual debt is RM600 Millions. If Company should dispose one or two UK Hotels; MUI Berhad debt can be Fully Paid Anytime!!

MUI Berhad Also Own 70% of PM Corp. MUI IS THE ULTIMATE WINNER IN PM CORP's PRICE SURGE!

PLUS METROJAYA SALES MIGHT OVERTAKE PARKSON SOME DAY!!

SELL SP SETIA, KSL, DAIMAN, CRESCENDO & COUNTRY VIEW. YES! SELL HUNZA PROPERTY, IGB, TEBRAU TEGUH, NAIM, IBRACO, A & M REALTY, ASAS DUNIA, COUNTRY HEIGHTS, E & O, ENCORP, EUPE, GLOMAC, GUOCOLAND, IJM LAND, IVORY, KARAMBUNAI, KELADI MAJU, KEN HOLD, KHSB, LAND & GENERAL, LBS BINA, HWA YANG, MALTON, MKH BHD,

SELL ALL MK LAND, MP CORP, FOCAL, OSK PROPERTIES, PARAMOUNT, PJ Dev, SELANGOR PROPERTIES, SHL, SUNWAY, SYMPHONY, TA GLOBAL, TAHPS, TRINITY CORP, UEM LAND, UOA DEV, WING TAI, YNH PROPERTY & YTL LAND AND SWITCH TO MUI BERHAD NOW! DON'T DELAY!!

BUY NOW WHEN THE BUYING IS SO VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY CHEEEEEAP!!!!!!!

You Are Buying A Counter With Over NET, NET VALUE OF MORE THAN RM1.50 For 23 Cents ONLY!

I REPEAT - YOU ARE PAYING ONLY 23 CENTS IN PRICE FOR A VALUE COUNTER OF OVER RM1.50.

Imagine eating roti canai at 10 cents, drinking genuine glass of coconut juice for 5 cents, paying 40 cents for a movie ticket, taking bus for 6 cents (enam sen) buying 2 storey low cost house for RM25K. Buying 2 Storey Terrace House In Taman Midah, Cheras, KL 22x75 ft 4 rooms 3 baths for only RM100,000?

YES! YES!! & YES!!!! THIS IS HOW YOU SEE THE DEEP DEEP VALUE OF MUI BERHAD.

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-12-13 19:39 | Report Abuse

I Like To Talk About Things That You Can Quantify & Verify Yourselves.

In The 2012 MUI BERHAD ANNUAL REPORT (View At Bursa Website.) Please don't Ask Your Stock Broker. Do It Your Self!

UNDER PROPERTIES:

1) 13 STOREY CORUS HOTEL Jalan Ampang. Year Bought 1982. 78,458 sq ft. Book Value RM62 Mil Mkt Value RM500 Millions!

2) 189, Jalan Ampang, Near Petronas Twin Towers 1991. Book Value RM8.26 Million (Noe RM2.2K psf) Mkt Value Rm83.8 Millions!

3) 191 Jalan Ampang. SP Setia Bought No. 185 2 doors away. Former British High Com Bk Val RM24.8 Mil Mkt Val RM 72.2 Millions.

4) Bandar Springhill 54,580,970 sq ft (About 1,254 Free Hold Land. Better Than Keck Seng's Tg Puteri) Book Value RM2.50 psf!
Can You Imagine A Beautiful Mature Housing Developement with Good Infra & Highway Connection Priced at RM2.50 psf?

I used to Visit Daiman Properties (Like Going To An Old Folks Home.) The Boss told us that the cost of paving road & laying drainage pipes alone for raw land is now RM20 per sq ft. A Ready Made Land Ready To Build worth only RM2.50. This Is In Negeri Sembilan, not in Timbuktoo! What Is The Current Value? RM10? RM15? RM20? Or RM30? Can Any Valuer From Seremban or P.D. Tell Us?

5) 20, Kirby Court, West Hobart, Tasmania. (Ideal Holiday Island like Penang) 268,774 sq ft Current Price RM150 Miliilions!
(6.17 ACRES OF PRIME MATURED RESIDENTIAL LAND) Book Value: RM 5,664,000
About A$1.8 Million. 6 ACRES PRIME LAND AT AUSSIE $1.8 MILLIONS? YOU MUST BE CRAZY!

The Property Was Purchased in 1996 At The Bottom Of Aussie MARKET CRASH! How clever!
In Year 1997, we visited Perth. A Bungalow near Perth City with 6,000 sq ft land goes for A$100K then. Conversion rate before George Soros attack Ringgit was One Aussie dollar to Two Ringgit. Now One Aussie equals 3 Over Ringgit.

Today, The Same Bungalow in Perth is valued around 2 Million Aussie dollars - up 20 times (20 baggers). In Ringgit RM200K, then. But Since Ringgit Crashed. The Same Perth Bungalow is now 2 Million x 3 = RM6 Millions!!

So Now You Have An Idea How Much Our 6 Acres Land in Tasmania is worth. Remember, Islands are expensive due to their exclusive nature. Eg, Penang, Singapore, Hong Kong & Manhatten, New York.

So Book Value Is Rm5.6 Millions. CURRENT PRICE: WOW! WOW! WOW! RM150 MILLIONS!!

Check The Rest Your Self. If Warren Buffet knows About MUI, he will even sell his underwear to buy up MUI BERHAD!!
That's Why Warren Buffet say, " I KNOW I WILL BE RICH!!!!"

bennychen

193 posts

Posted by bennychen > 2017-12-13 21:09 | Report Abuse

Master Calvin...thank you for highlighting your write up on MUIB again for the benefit of those have not read it yet.

MUIB It is a hidden treasure sitting in KLSE kept unnoticed and unwanted for so many years. I salute to your unselfishness by sharing your discovery of the hidden treasure in MUIB. Unfortunately they are some who cannot see the treasure sitting in front of them more so thinking it is a trash.....

I have loaded and reloaded of MUIB shares. In fact must thank Mr TS Wong for giving me a window chance last month to add and buy more cheap MUI shares from 0.27 sen dropped to 0.19 sen. This chance may never come again.

MUIB is on the move and time will tell how high it will go......

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018 to All.

TianTTHuat

629 posts

Posted by TianTTHuat > 2017-12-13 21:16 | Report Abuse

Warren Buffet also got say 1 thing that you forgot to write it out. That is "TianTian Huat IS ALREADY RICH!!!!"

Post a Comment