JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.135 - 0.14

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,793 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 13 hours ago

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-26 21:02 | Report Abuse

OTB,
TA or FA is based based on your mode
Today Jaks can be your miss universe but tomorrow it can be your miss disappointment .

You should not said the black is white just because you want to prove me wrong .

You do not even know what you are talking about how can you understand my words of wisdom

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-26 21:04 | Report Abuse

SEE_RESEARCH,

Please do not waste my time .
Please prove to me which statement I talked about OTB is untrue before you share with me your grandmother stories.

Thank you

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-26 21:10 | Report Abuse

KYY used to be able to push the share price up single handedly but no more after losing so much in JAKS and 90% of his wealth in Dayang. Moreover after so many people feel cheated by him for keep writting promoting articles while he himself is disposing the share.

Nowadays only big sharks working with insider can manipulate the quaterly result to either push down or push up the share price.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-26 21:12 | Report Abuse

Do you know you had made me very unhappy when you labelled my talk about otb is negative . Where as the vulgar language uttered by otb on me and you keep quiet.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-26 21:23 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

I agree 100% with what you said

I thought there is no more intelligent people in i3 .
I am so happy I am wrong after I had read your comment

Good brother

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-26 22:16 | Report Abuse

Two weeks ago, one posting in this forum caught my attention. It mentioned about the LSS4 (solar energy project), the thin profit margin and the rise of material cost may even cause losses.

Solar energy is an new era, how the financial impact on it operators are something many eagerly awaiting to observe. If it is just like the IPP before, it no much to cheer about, can check all those Malakoff, YTL Power, MMC (fortunately this one perform much better due to the privatization) .... or would the solar project even cause losses??

I tried to look for the posting last week, but it was immersed in huge number of postings emerged recently, after trying many times, I gave up .....

If ones make review, easily can identified, JAKS doesn't perform is due to the local construction business, those omitted the local business but only talking about the Vietnam PP is a big flaw .... the local projects is ending now and not much JAKS can do on Vietnam PP account (basically is prepared by their china partner, JAKS can only report the minority interest), so, the bright days finally come? At this junction, the LSS4 timely kick-in ......

A bit frustrated can't find the posting and who rose this, but is ok for me, after all, understand the solar plant impact is not so difficult from other sources ... most of the visitors of this forum are holding the ticket of this counter, and most of them wish to hear good news, especially when the price is in depressed .... but sometimes is good to listen the pros and cons :-)

Huaann

3 posts

Posted by Huaann > 2021-10-26 22:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-26 23:21 | Report Abuse

Firehawk,

I know you are very careful with your comment .
If I tell you , based on peer comparative valuation , the profit sharing from minority interest can easily come to 190M per year . Do you agree.

Another words of gentle reminder ,
No doubt I am very firm with my belief
But it doesn't mean I can not accept opposite opinion . Be fair to each other I also has the right to voice my opposite view which many contradict your general belief
Moreover
Here is a public , no one can stop you speaking your mind.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-26 23:30 | Report Abuse

There is a Chinese saying

Beheaded business there are people do . Loss making business nobody wants.

Regarding the guaranteed losing money solar project you are talking about are you telling me there is no intelligent people in the solar power venture ?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-26 23:41 | Report Abuse

".....If ones make review, easily can identified, JAKS doesn't perform is due to the local construction business, those omitted the local business but only talking about the Vietnam PP is a big flaw .... "

then how do you explain it performed so well after the right issue and during KYY days when the power plant is not even completed ?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-26 23:57 | Report Abuse

allow me to share with you my explanation

Jaks market price can not perform because of the following factor

1. lack of management guidance and IB coverage
most of the investors and especially the retailer are not well informed of the company
progress and the future earning potential . they are also purposely misinformed of the
company fund raising exercise for expansion where the value destructive side is highlighted
but the value accretive side is omited

2. Low ESG score
so the participation of the institutional investors is low

3. Short selling

in view of the low ESG scare , the short seller take advantage of the low banker participation

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-27 00:09 | Report Abuse

Why I am so confident what I am doing is right ?

1. The power plant is real
It had started contributing income to the company
From today onwards you will never see Jaks reporting a negative income any more .
Based on the calculation done by DK , the fair value is RM1.50, derived after the conversion of all the warrants plus a 30M per year for domestic business loss for a period of 5 years
so it is a right decision for me to do nothing but enjoy my days talking to my good friends here for 2 years and expected to make a return of not less than 300%

2. The company is moving in the right direction . The future expansion into solar , hydro and LNG energy is timely and a right investment choice.. This will contribute another consistent income and further strengthening of the strong recurring income of the company. more important it is a very strong catalyst for the rerating of the current ESG score

3. based on the management guidance , disposal or discontinuation of the loss making domestic business is ongoing. any good news , anytime from now or after the lock down recovery will serve as a strong catalyst to push the shares price sky high

4. Is fund raising no good ?

it depends whether it is value accretive or value destructive . if your biased common sense is true , the IPO is the biggest value destructive and we have no good share to buy .

Aren't these not good enough reasons to boost my confident . And this confidence is not built on sand but supported by valid facts.

shares trading is a game of confidence
but when the confidence must be derived from facts and data
then success is just a matter of time
so waiting is the only strategy

songjoseph

257 posts

Posted by songjoseph > 2021-10-27 05:58 | Report Abuse

Aseng , thanks for your sharing.
i believe you explain and talk too much already. What seems real and true now become ambiguous. need not to explain , just let it be , one day the truth will reveal. the more you explain and defend yourself the more it become ...........

suprnoob

1,130 posts

Posted by suprnoob > 2021-10-27 07:24 | Report Abuse

40ct

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-10-27 08:58 | Report Abuse

Let's the price do the talking !

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-27 09:35 | Report Abuse

Songjoseph,

Noted

Thank you

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-27 09:46 | Report Abuse

Find some info. regarding the solar plant,
Fund through PP : 272,667,000 @0.475 ~ 129m RM.
272,667,000 was about 15.4% of the issued share 1,769,650,607 .

The PP intend to raise 196m (minimum) ... 50m is for solar plant.

After the PP, share issued is 2,042,317,607.

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-27 09:50 | Report Abuse

JSNTSB intends to engage third party contractor to provide engineering, procurement,
construction and commissioning (“EPCC”) works for the Solar Project. Thereafter, the
Group will own, operate and maintain the LSSPV Plant. The construction of the LSSPV
Plant is expected to commence in the first quarter of 2022 and be completed in the first
quarter of 2023. The LSSPV Plant is expected to commence its commercial operations
in the first quarter of 2023.

JAKS Solar Nibong Tebal Sdn Bhd (“JSNTSB”)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Built by 3rd, party ......

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-27 10:06 | Report Abuse

The Group intends to use up to RM150.00 million to part and/ or fully finance the cost of
acquisitions of the power generation assets once identified, evaluated and selected. As
at the LPD, the Group has identified several operating and greenfield renewable energy
assets in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and the Group’s management is currently
screening and evaluating these assets. The Company shall make the requisite
announcement and/ or shall seek its shareholders’ approval, if required by the Listing
Requirements, as and when the acquisitions are confirmed.

--------------------------------------------------

Besides Malaysia, the group aims on Vietnam and Indonesia too ...... maybe can earn more money :-)

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-27 10:14 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/savemalaysia/2021-04-01-story-h1543105341-Edge_Weekly_Cover_Story_LSS4_awards_Boon_or_bane_for_winners.jsp

Edge Weekly Cover Story: LSS4 awards: Boon or bane for winners?
Author: savemalaysia Publish date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021, 4:17 PM

human

196 posts

Posted by human > 2021-10-27 11:38 | Report Abuse

many do not understand solar panels manufacturing and the raw materials cost. No doubt solar panels and raw materials to built solar power plant increase compare to last year, the big spike is more substantial to usa and europe due to:
1) solar panels, raw materials mostly are from asia
2) congestion at major europe and usa ports, higher fuel cost and higher logistics cost due to high demand for goods.

there are price hike but the effect is less to Asia countries because Asia(mainly china manufacturing capacities) is the largest manufacturers and the raw materials are from Asia.

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-27 16:57 | Report Abuse

thanks above for the inputs related to solar plant, need some time to comprehend :-)

the 50m from PP is believed only part of the LSSPV, excerpt from co. announcement:

The Company intends to utilise RM50.00 million to part finance, amongst other, the EPCC cost and working capital for the LSSPV Plant. The remaining cost for the Solar Project is expected to be financed via bank borrowings and/ or internally-generated funds.
Any surplus of proceeds not used to part finance the Solar Project will be used to fund the Group’s working capital requirements.

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-27 21:49 | Report Abuse

PP : 272,667,000 @0.475 ~ 129m RM.
272,667,000 was about 15.4% of the issued share 1,769,650,607 .

By the time PP was issued, largest shareholder,
Ang Lam Poah 265,065,365 (14.98%)
No sure who is/are the buyer(s), one person or more then one. If any reader knows, please share.

Since the cost is RM0.475,
if the market price achieve RM1.00 after 2 years, the return is > 100%.
if the market price achieve RM1.50 after 2 years, the return is > 200%
in case, this happens, is considered a very successful investment, because getting >200% in 2 years time frame is very good !!

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-27 21:58 | Report Abuse

On 1 July 2021, the First Tranche was completed with the listing and quotation of 272,667,000 Ordinary Shares, representing approximately 15.41% of the existing issued share capital of the Company on the Official List of Bursa Securities, raising a total proceeds of approximately RM129.5 million.

As at the date of this report, the private placement exercise is yet to be completed, as it utilises the general mandate approved by the shareholders of the Company at the Annual General Meeting held on 29 June 2021 to issue up to 20% of the total number of issued shares of the Company, and the implementation period for such exercise, as stipulated in the Bursa Securities’ Main Market Listing Requirements, is within six (6) months from the approval obtained from Bursa Securities (i.e. 14 June 2021).
-------------------------------------------------------------

Excerpt from Q2 report, another PP is likely in pipe line ..... the quantity and the issued price, of course, will draw the existing share holders eyes :-)

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-28 10:47 | Report Abuse

Daily short selling is zero these few days

It is a battle who can live longer .
Long term players mainly retailers who do nothing or short sellers ?

Now the price is holding steady at 0.465 . What does it tell ? Or what reasonable inference can we deduce from this price action ?

My 2 kopi-o talk inference

The shirt sellers had begun to reduce their short position .

Daily zero short selling does not mean no action from short sellers

Daily zero short selling can also be inteterpleted as short seller left hand sell to right hand

Why left hand sell to right hand ?
To create an impression that it is hopeless for the price to move further up after the bottom recovery so that they can buy back at a cheaper price from the weak holders

Looking at the thin volume traded , it is a good indication our advice to do nothing indeed has some effect on the price movement but it also causes the price to remain stagnant.

The next deciding factor who is the winner is who can live longer . The short sellers or the long term players ? But the long term player have an advantage . Because the net short position of the short selling is done on borrowed shares . It certainly can not last longer than the determination of the long term players . .

Conclusion: as long as the price is held steady at certain level . Their is no value for further short selling .

This is my kopi team stories. Of course, you are free to contribute yours ? Opposite view is most welcome

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-28 11:19 | Report Abuse

Why Aseng did not participate in the LSS talk ?
Why should I ?

An outsider talking like an expert of an insider business.

The probability of to be proven wrong later is certainly higher than true.

Only snake oil sifu will do that

Only the newbies will believe hear say stories are true .

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-28 11:23 | Report Abuse

If I will to do it , I will talk with the management first .

For you information , I find that recently jaks management is very customers friendly . The recent question regarding the the impact of the rising coal price is a good example.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-28 12:00 | Report Abuse

Why I am so confident what I am doing is right ?

1. The power plant is real
It had started contributing income to the company
From today onwards you will never see Jaks reporting a negative income any more .
Based on the calculation done by DK , the fair value is RM1.50, derived after the conversion of all the warrants plus a 30M per year for domestic business loss for a period of 5 years
so it is a right decision for me to do nothing but enjoy my days talking to my good friends here for 2 years and expected to make a return of not less than 300%

2. The company is moving in the right direction . The future expansion into solar , hydro and LNG energy is timely and a right investment choice.. This will contribute another consistent income and further strengthening of the strong recurring income of the company. more important it is a very strong catalyst for the rerating of the current ESG score

3. based on the management guidance , disposal or discontinuation of the loss making domestic business is ongoing. any good news , anytime from now or after the lock down recovery will serve as a strong catalyst to push the shares price sky high

4. Is fund raising no good ?

it depends whether it is value accretive or value destructive . if your biased common sense is true , the IPO is the biggest value destructive and we have no good share to buy .

5. IS COMMON SENSE A TRUE KNOWLEDGE ?

Then recent speculation on the rising coal is a good example

THE FOLLOWING IS THE MANAGEMENT REPLY OF OUR QUERRY.

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 11): JAKS Resources Bhd has given investors assurance that the recent fluctuations in coal prices will not impact the group’s profit generated from one of its power plants in Vietnam.

This is because coal prices for JAKS Hai Duong Power Plant in Vietnam are passed through to the off-taker, Vietnam Electricity, said JAKS chief executive officer Andy Ang Lam Poah in a statement on Monday.

“The coal supplied to the power plant is entirely sourced locally, via the coal supply arrangement signed with Vietnam National Coal-Mineral Industries Group, commonly known as Vinacomin, to ensure a stable supply of coal for 25 years. In light of this, JAKS is not exposed to the risk on the global coal price fluctuations,” he said.

Aren't these not good enough reasons to boost my confident . And this confidence is not built on sand but supported by valid facts.

shares trading is a game of confidence
but when the confidence must be derived from facts and data
then success is just a matter of time
so waiting is the only strategy

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-28 17:23 | Report Abuse

yesterday saw a day of rest, today intend to put up something a bit more controversial .......

..... better not to do it, instead, stay away from this forum at least for a while ........

not intend to say more ......

Good Luck!

dennyloo

14 posts

Posted by dennyloo > 2021-10-28 17:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-28 18:57 | Report Abuse

What controversial are you talking about ?

Talk lah.... if you have good stories to share.

I can't stop you , can I ?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-29 14:32 | Report Abuse

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date ....Net Short Position ...Daily Short Selling .........Share Price.............VOLUME

1/10 ........34,869,100 .................-271,200 .....................0.46..........S.............9,808,200
4 .............35,241,600..................-372,500 .....................0.43..........S...........39,591,200
5 .............36,167,500 .................-925,900 .....................0.435........S...........29,798,900
6 .............37,493,700 ..............-1,326,200 .....................0.425........S...........21,189,200
7 .............40,566,800 ..............-3,073,100 .....................0.42..........S...........16,684,300
8 .............41,780,900 ..............-1,214,100 .....................0.43..........S.............8,042,500
11............41,771,400 ......................9,500 .....................0.445........B...........15,703,700
12 ...........41,767,300 ......................4,100 .....................0.49..........B...........35,010,500
13 ...........41,703,800 ....................63,500 .....................0.48..........B...........29,100,800
14 ...........41,592,900 ..................110,900 .....................0.475........B..............9,704,900
15 ...........37,300,500................4,292,400 .....................0.48..........B...........11,775,800
18 ...........37,760,500 .................-460,000 .....................0.495........S...........15,753,600
20 ...........37,342,700 ..................417,800 .....................0.485........B.............7,254,500
21 ...........37,342,700..............................0 .....................0.47........................11,582,900.
22 ...........36,774,200 ...................568500 .....................0.46..........B..............9,809,800
25 ...........36,774,200. ............................0 .....................0.47..........................5,209,200
26............36,774,200..............................0......................0.465........................8,626,700
27............36,774,200..............................0......................0.465........................6,455,800
28............36,774,200..............................0......................0.465........................3,536,500

B=BUY
S=SELL

winnerz

133 posts

Posted by winnerz > 2021-10-30 13:45 | Report Abuse

Everything looks brighter now, perhaps can do a short trade on this JaksAI.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-30 14:02 | Report Abuse

..................................................................................................................................................

company.................Monday........Friday 1.....Friday 2.....Friday 3.......Friday 4
Starting Date :20.09.2012
(closing price ).................................................................................................

ANCOM..................1.82..............1.94............2.30..............2.56............2.57
INARI......................3.78..............3.66............3.70..............3.78............3.89
SURIA....................1.22..............1.28............1.28.............1.25............1.25
UNITED U-LI..........1.59..............1.51............1.56.............1.55

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-30 14:06 | Report Abuse

see it yourselves , these are the best technical with good fundamental stocks that i had chosen and put it to a test the market shared publicly in our chat group.

the success of achieving a significant gain is just 25% so far .

whether we make a switch or no switch , we have the same disappointment and frustration if we are too anxious to gain .

conclusion : stay where you are still the best choice with some extra money to try your lucks is still the best choice

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-30 14:14 | Report Abuse

I am not telling you to buy Jaks , there are plenty of better choice outside if you have the skill to choose correctly .

I do not have the great skill like OTB who can guarantee you to laugh all the way to the bank every week .

but , I can't promise that

I can only promise you to lose less but gain big as shown in the market test above

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-30 14:22 | Report Abuse

for your your information .
I am not selling tip .
I prefer to share it here free
i do not know whether I am rich or not rich
but
a successful story in my investment life is more valuable than the money i had made in the investment
I am jealous of DK
he had already made the story but I still have not

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-30 14:27 | Report Abuse

After my last posting, I think someone posted something like,

"... but if you talk nonsense ...... " (can't remember the whole phase, can only remember the key-word "nonsense")

The posting was then, deleted.

Think thoroughly before post, don't delete posting after putting it up,

Be gentlemen!

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-30 14:41 | Report Abuse

Should avoid talk nonsense, no matter who .......

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-30 14:43 | Report Abuse

Mother Teresa :

Not everyone can be a great man in the world
but
everyone can do a great thing in his life

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-30 14:44 | Report Abuse

Should avoid talk nonsense, no matter who .......

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-30 14:50 | Report Abuse

firehawk,

you are still too young to fight a giant

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-30 14:52 | Report Abuse

when you can't even see yourself a fool ,

you are indeed a fool

this is not nonsense but some wise man said ,
i can't remember .
definitely not firehawk .
may be Aseng sifu

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-30 14:57 | Report Abuse

we are not same class of people

you are still at the level to prove yourself right

but

Aseng is at the level to prove himself wrong

no wonder mother Teresa's wisdom is a nonsense to you

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-30 15:00 | Report Abuse

see the way I retaliate you

so specific and direct to the point

what about you ?

other than a general statement that convey nothing what else more good can you said .

very disappointed

you still fail to prove me wrong

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-30 15:14 | Report Abuse

Nonsense 1,
Posted by Aseng > Oct 30, 2021 2:02 PM | Report Abuse

..................................................................................................................................................

company.................Monday........Friday 1.....Friday 2.....Friday 3.......Friday 4
Starting Date :20.09.2012
(closing price ).................................................................................................

ANCOM..................1.82..............1.94............2.30..............2.56............2.57
INARI......................3.78..............3.66............3.70..............3.78............3.89
SURIA....................1.22..............1.28............1.28.............1.25............1.25
UNITED U-LI..........1.59..............1.51............1.56.............1.55

Nonsense 2,

Posted by Aseng > Oct 30, 2021 2:43 PM | Report Abuse

Mother Teresa :

Not everyone can be a great man in the world
but
everyone can do a great thing in his life :

Nonsense 3,
Posted by Aseng > Oct 30, 2021 2:50 PM | Report Abuse
firehawk,

you are still too young to fight a giant

--------------------------------------

some many nonsense just within one hour, intend to quote before deletion, but too many ......

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-30 15:17 | Report Abuse

Someone enjoys rhetorically winning like old ladies .... talk, talk, talk,talk .... after talking a lot, feel won :D

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-30 15:18 | Report Abuse

maybe too specific and direct to the point, sorry!!

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-30 15:44 | Report Abuse

Firehawk

You are still young ,

Still have a lot to learn .

Come to this forum to read Aseng stories often

I am sure you will improve.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz