PROTASCO BHD

KLSE (MYR): PRTASCO (5070)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (5.33%)

Day's Change

0.35 - 0.385

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

5,875 comment(s). Last comment by Dehcomic01 1 day ago

Oldstory

38 posts

Posted by Oldstory > 2014-10-09 22:16 | Report Abuse

Pity Chong and the other 2 directors. The way market read it, Chong has no experience getting in and out, he abuse public company to get himself out. 2 scapegoat are stupid, never help or invest in people with no experience.

Oldstory

38 posts

Posted by Oldstory > 2014-10-09 22:22 | Report Abuse

Business success or failure, start or close amicably. Dont abuse public company, put your entire innocent board to hide your job, and put all minor shareholders into shareholder dispute. Old investors lost few thousands never mind, many new investors lost their savings. Let god do his work. No eye see.

Oldstory

38 posts

Posted by Oldstory > 2014-10-09 22:28 | Report Abuse

Investors invest into better than dividend stocks. Old investors like me also understand. There is cost to be paid in each lesson, 2 shareholders dispute in same house, solve internal. Leave minor shareholders away paying your cost. Eventually entire board will be affected, all fired, including Chong and 2 stupid targets. The direction is clear. Clock ticking.

Oldstory

38 posts

Posted by Oldstory > 2014-10-09 22:35 | Report Abuse

All the directors go attend class the company is public, you have abuse enough already, you do not abuse as you wish as if your own. Market is watching how far the management accumulate mistakes and abuses. God bless. Put our investment in safe.

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 00:08 | Report Abuse

Tell me. Why Chong do tis? He do tis for money? If he do tis for money how much he get from this transaction? Usd 7 million? He holding 73 million. This news make him lose RM0.30 per share which is around RM22million which is almost the thing he get from sharing the deposit with ooi and tey. Then somemore, why he dun sell the share b4 the news out while tey and ooi selling like hell? Somemore why tey and ooi not counter sue chong if chong is part of them? Dun say they dun have money? Tey got listed co share and the money from the hard selling protasco b4 the news come out.

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 00:12 | Report Abuse

From the logic, nothing will be gain by chong by doing this. From the fact i give above, can conclude that Mr Tey and Ooi have no integrity. His attitude just like VT. See wht nexgram done. After 3 director resign, then next day they announce they wan to buy 70percent on top symphony sdn bhd? Or he scare that his nexgram will fall.like no tmr then only come out this news to make their minority shareholder not selling the share?

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 00:14 | Report Abuse

I really suspect oldstory is mr tey. See his point, all talk about how bad is mr chong but he didnt know talk about the fact that no prove that mr chong is doing this things. All the prove shown that mr tay is the main black hand on this scandal.

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 00:16 | Report Abuse

Other than that, if u notice, no scandal have been happen through the year b4 mr tey come in. If mr chong really wan to commit fault, why he must wait sp long?

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 00:24 | Report Abuse

Dun forget, mr chong is the founder of protasco. U said mr chong no experience? Then how he build protasco throughout the year? Because he lucky? If he lucky can the company last for so many year? Dun talk like kindergarden student. 6percent dividend still not good? U tink so easy to remove mr chong? U tink so easy to remove director which is main shareholder? He doing so well why we need to remove him? If no mr chong they will be no protasco as today

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 00:36 | Report Abuse

I confirm itjustaboutprofit = Chong, Oldstory = Tey. One says he is correct, one says he is correct. One claims the other side took some benefit from the oil business, the other claims the other side benefit also from loosing the company. No matter who did right in the past, actually both are wrong if did not talk and solve problem, putting small investors at risk. Both lost integrity. Difference is one using listed company to do accusation so looks louder, the other waiting to defend so no news announce, end up both also lost if this continues, pull in small investors for what? No matter who gain or lost from business or company, got problem solve and fix, protect your poor small investors.

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 00:40 | Report Abuse

Please check on my profile. Talk b4 u tink. Im chong? I write article as well. If im chong, i still got so many time to hang around this forum? Nvm i hate to talk to ppl who is talking without thinking. Whatever u wan to say sapura. Good luck!

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 00:40 | Report Abuse

If itjustaboutprofit NOT Chong, Oldstory NOT Tey, go tell your friend or boss or client to solve problem by negotiation. Money can be made again or gain back trash out each other, don't gamble company name, your minor shareholders, and no matter who work harder or longer for company, it's "everyone's company", sure each got their own story, perception or even weapons. Nobody wins. If not, small guys in market if really cannot tahan, all gang up fire entire board.

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 00:45 | Report Abuse

Or simply sell to each other, or find other big big investor to buy each other out. Small guys are also your shareholders you know. Company doesn't belongs to you 3 guys. You think investors so free here, if not because bought high price, no time bother see these non productive drama. Solve problem, not point fingers.

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 00:46 | Report Abuse

Then u just sell ur share sapura. I discuss with the facts while u just talking non sense around that. Do you know the company well in the first place? So u just see the face of the scandal only? I dun know and i lazy to discuss with u. Because u wont understand. By the way, just sell all ur share for protasco if u do not trust at mr chong at all. Trading is risky. Judge urself. Dun only listen to me or other. Open ur mind and heart to analysis on every thing. If not u forever wont be earning money from stock market. This is my last word. I dun wan to comment anymore. Bye

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 00:52 | Report Abuse

Have you hear from both sides if you are not Chong, you must be taking or making perception on surface. Even if you do, you own shares and lost money like small guys? Lost few months salary is a lot. Blaming either party doesn't help and don't make assumptions. Like most people perceive now is, NO PRODUCTIVE stuff except pointing finger is happening, and company is being use to invest or build value, or recover value if project fails, not use by either party to point finger. Investors including small guys invest to make profit, not buying ticket for drama. Expensive cost, who pay back our lost salary? Encourage the 3 to solve their problem, they all are shareholders, who gain business or gain company control more worth it doesn't matter. Talk and solve, or the entire company either side wins, every loose. sure both has their own weapons, nuke, and the company is gone. Don't get it? Wake up and pull string, solve problem. Husband or wife or mistress, also can solve. What for 3 major shareholders. Don't squeeze the small guys in between!

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 00:54 | Report Abuse

By the way, just check on the sapura profile. U can see sapura past hi
Istory. He creating this account just to say bad thing about protasco. Just click on his profile and see the comment. All is talking about nonsense on the scandal. Good luck for the people who trust him. Maybe he and oldstory is the same user

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 00:55 | Report Abuse

Checked oldstory profile as well, all is about protasco. No other thread. Confirm that oldstory also is creating this account to talk bad about protasco.

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 00:57 | Report Abuse

If Mr Chong do a total buy out privatize the company, yes, small investors will sell. So easy you think? We lost few month salary, you pay? Forgot, you are not Chong. Chong pays? Are you got feed information to write or you also is shareholder? Even if you are hired, allow room for neutral voices, this is public, not your own garden. Nothing couldn't be solve if there is will. Just don't keep trashing minority shareholders right.

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 01:00 | Report Abuse

Pinang3 as well as the same person. Creating another acc to just talk bad about protasco. Conclusion dun trust oldstory,penang3 and sapura. They are the same person who just creating account to sabotaj protasco forum. See their comment. Totally brainless. U can create another account to sabotaj. But ur thinking are no point and invalid

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 01:01 | Report Abuse

Mr Chong, sorry, itjustaboutprofit. Many small investors got stuck in high price, first time investor some more. Lost many cannot say anything? Why you cannot accept alternative or even neutral voices? The more you trying to trash small investors opinion, the more suspicious. Everybody here if sounded either side, you say they are that side. Doesn't that clearly saying about yourself also?

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 01:09 | Report Abuse

Well we all only see from surface, comment on surface. Mr Chong, sorry again, itsjustaboutprofit, if a company board is not doing investors good, shareholders, including small guys, can use their vote. This is simple surface knowledge. I have been polite to keep neutral voices, and hope these 3 jokers solve their own problem outside on their own, so share price can goes up, then I never want to see this company anymore. You are obviously more of one sided accusation, doesn't sounds like investors. Think about your language and words before jumping into conclusion, it shows more suspicious compare to other voices here. Some do sound one sided, some are worry investors looking at capital gain or cut lost at higher price. Investors only wants peace and profit, nothing else. Who is who doesn't bother us!

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 01:14 | Report Abuse

Sounds like many first timer here all stuck high price because greedy buy in when it drops. Like me! Now I become either chong or Try gang? F the 2 jokers making us looses. itsjustforprofit ask us must buy other shares, so I go buy tomorrow else he is not happy don't let us chat here.

Posted by itjustabouttheprofit > 2014-10-10 08:03 | Report Abuse

If u think mr chong wrong, go and sue him. Use minority watchdog body to sue him. Dont talk cock here. U have no prove to do so. Say he scamming, but only say he scammimg. Any prove that he is scamming? He is the owner of indonesia com0any? No. He is the director of the company in indonesia? No. I stuck? No. In fact i will buy more. Pls sell all at lower price. I will be happy if u all make protasco share price lower if u like so i can collect in a lower price.

joerakmo

725 posts

Posted by joerakmo > 2014-10-10 09:36 | Report Abuse

itjustabouttheprofit: dont waste your time with these 'phantoms'

'praemonitus,praemunitus'

These ppl come here and defend tpy but continue mislead Nexgram shareholders

watch the starting of a 'geek tragedy'

Oldstory:tell me please; Ananda K is a director of which plc.....hahaha

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 09:43 | Report Abuse

Morning! Chong, sorry. itsjustyourprofit, if you really is normal investor, ok, let other investors voices here to voice their opinion. No investor wants trouble, only peace and profit, and they sell and go other stock. First Chong says suspected bla bla bla. Suspected means yet to have full prove except assumptions, even he has his set of prove, yet to verify and tested by law, and I believe the target jokers preparing their evidence and not do like Chong. You said Chong not scam, his target jokers also need to prove have or don't have scam, you said Chong not director or owner of Indonesia company, his target jokers also have to prove they are or are not directors or owners of Indonesia company. What prove do you Chong, sorry, itsjustyourprofit, has, before even see from your eye what chong target has to prove? I saw many one sided voices also, some side Chong and some the target jokers simply wants share price to go up, I would think no use. All market knows is a sudden announcement chong says he don't know anything from years ago, suddenly he found 2 black sheep bla bla bla in his office, and then investors clueless sudden lost money. So simple? Said who? We are all clueless. Come on, keep a balance view for both parties to show us their story. All we small guys only get to see the surface information, with few months salary lost, is hard to swallow. Not as rich as you are can keep buying. How come you know all inside information, you saw it? If you saw it, you verify with Chong targets also? If not, your voice raise even more clueless suspicious. Keep it neutral and hear all parties have to say and stop trashing other voices here.

joerakmo

725 posts

Posted by joerakmo > 2014-10-10 09:47 | Report Abuse

sapura: if u really independent go read Bursa listing requirements chapter 15 and Companies Act.I not lawyer but take trouble to read.Read obligations of listed companies and directors.

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 09:53 | Report Abuse

Chong, sorry, joerakmo, I am not lawyer but I do know basic company director obligations. Anyone can set their proves to tell people the other side may be wrong, and its up to law to balance once 3 jokers show their own proves. How do you know 3 of them have or don't have proves? You met them all? You are higher educated, I am not that smart, but I know little about basic director responsibility.

sapura

23 posts

Posted by sapura > 2014-10-10 09:58 | Report Abuse

I just lost another Hong Kong Disneyland ticket. All market is drop. bye bye

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-10-10 10:06 | Report Abuse

die liao, die liao. paperlose..... should keep or sell? long term also dunno got use or not..... tis company got problem oso. sien.

cockroach

418 posts

Posted by cockroach > 2014-10-10 12:22 | Report Abuse

So lucky sold out all at 1.87....

Posted by DreamConqueror > 2014-10-10 21:41 | Report Abuse

What's happened to the O&G plan.

Joel

4,580 posts

Posted by Joel > 2014-10-12 14:02 | Report Abuse

Prtasco, buy in low price next week.

Oldstory

38 posts

Posted by Oldstory > 2014-10-12 18:02 | Report Abuse

What happened? No matter what solve between the 3. Don't drag other investors in. Whatever one does the Almighty is watching.

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-10-13 10:54 | Report Abuse

他娘的Protasco,我的钱给他跌完蛋了。

Amao Mao

205 posts

Posted by Amao Mao > 2014-10-13 16:16 | Report Abuse

Back to square one...

Amao Mao

205 posts

Posted by Amao Mao > 2014-10-13 17:50 | Report Abuse

See if next month result will help.

halopanda

112 posts

Posted by halopanda > 2014-10-13 18:13 | Report Abuse

Lao sai liao lor

sosfinance

1,305 posts

Posted by sosfinance > 2014-10-13 18:16 | Report Abuse

If you observe, most second and third liners (small cap) drop at the same time, disregarding any changes to the fundamental of the company.

So, it is effected by sentiment or fear due to the USA, Europe, Asia markets drop.

For Protasco, other than the O&G issue of potential write down of investment is only 15sen (or RM50m), the share price has dropped 43sen or market cap wipe out RM144 million. Of course, there is an element of BOD's integrity at play.

Option 1 - rationally, price over reacted to the downside + global sentiment are in fear (fundamental remains) so can slowly accumulated

Option 2 - depending on whether the sentiment continue to drop, if yes, then don't buy yet, wait until sentiment reverse. i.e. not to catch a knife when falling.

Option 3 - DY now is about 6.8% based on RM1.47. Can buy for dividend, spread into 3 attempts i.e. say you want to invest RM10k, buy RM3.3k first. If drop another 10%, add. If continue, then add another RM3.3k.

OPTION 2 is the SAFEST (if already hold a lot of Protasco), let the negative sentiment play out first, we do not know how long it takes. (but this is TIMING the market isn't it?) Yes, although I do not advocate TIMING the market, unless you have UNLIMITED funds, Protasco remain a Long Term BUY. I personally will only average when it is down one third and no major change in fundamental.

kllee

170 posts

Posted by kllee > 2014-10-13 21:37 | Report Abuse

Yes , absolutely agree .

joerakmo

725 posts

Posted by joerakmo > 2014-10-13 22:32 | Report Abuse

sosfinance:best wait for oct qtr result whether protasco make provision for the loss.If yes than profit for year wiped out but co still has cash to pay dividend but maybe reduced.Net asset should be unaffected @ rm1.30 for FYE14

Alphabeta

235 posts

Posted by Alphabeta > 2014-10-14 09:27 | Report Abuse

About time to bottom fish

Amao Mao

205 posts

Posted by Amao Mao > 2014-10-14 09:49 | Report Abuse

Till now volume for the drop not significantly high, no?

sosfinance

1,305 posts

Posted by sosfinance > 2014-10-14 12:15 | Report Abuse

Just an analogy, say you stay in SS2, the average terrace house is about RM900k. Due to sentiment (say China property collapse, Singapore and HK also collapse 20-30% in property), one guy, due to too much debt, offer to sell his house in the market for RM600k (for cash buyer only), if you are an investor, would you BUY if you have the money?

I remember 1998 clearly, those who bought Tmn Tun, Bandar Utama or Damansara Jaya houses or any good condos in Mont Kiara, they are LAUGHING to the bank now. The question is, do you have the COURAGE, when the whole world is NEGATIVE? Well, if your margin of safety is good, why not? Of course, unlike shares you can do regular investment, big item like PROPERTY, it is TIMING that makes big bucks. You may argue, there are REITS around, yes, perhaps you can consider that.

Alphabeta

235 posts

Posted by Alphabeta > 2014-10-14 14:15 | Report Abuse

Well said sosfinance, I still remember when IOI Corp faced with an unrealized RM 100m forex loss in 2008, its share price plunged 40% to below RM 2.50. An opportunity to accumulate and keep.

Joel

4,580 posts

Posted by Joel > 2014-10-14 14:37 | Report Abuse

can rent out one in SS2 area, sosfinance.
no need to sell.

ykgykg

341 posts

Posted by ykgykg > 2014-10-14 19:53 | Report Abuse

The two main culprits must not be left off the hook. The should be charged under CBT(Criminal Breach of Trust) amounting to swindling shareholders' equity. Commercial court should commence and initiate charges as soon as possible against the duo . SC should provide evident to substantiate the charges. Detain their passport and black list under CTOS. Then, only they learnt, serve as a deterrent lesson for those aspire to follow suit. The 50M money belong to the company must be refunded with interest attach due to the company. Charged under company act 1965.

Oldstory

38 posts

Posted by Oldstory > 2014-10-14 20:21 | Report Abuse

Another poison pen. Here is the balance. A duty to all innocent small investors. The main culprit mr chong, the only ED, abusing plc to build bad image to play out his other 2 shareholders shall be judge by god once truth revail. Public already know the truth. All investors are waiting. We are not stupid 1980 non educated.

Oldstory

38 posts

Posted by Oldstory > 2014-10-14 20:25 | Report Abuse

All investors agreed all parties have to recover the best for company. I believe the 2 stupid scapegoat also hurt because they are also shareholders. So dont think public is stupid mr chong hide using plc to do his perception building, if once both side says their stories public will judge. Why take side?

Oldstory

38 posts

Posted by Oldstory > 2014-10-14 20:42 | Report Abuse

Oldman dono law but know justice has to be made but not without balance story. Hold tight to my looses.

joerakmo

725 posts

Posted by joerakmo > 2014-10-14 23:09 | Report Abuse

Oldstory: exactly....old story!!!(your version)....I agree only one thing -sky got eyes wan!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz