PROTASCO BHD

KLSE (MYR): PRTASCO (5070)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.315 - 0.33

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

5,875 comment(s). Last comment by Dehcomic01 1 month ago

force

1,418 posts

Posted by force > 2014-10-30 15:57 | Report Abuse

I sell a lot today as well

Oldstory

38 posts

Posted by Oldstory > 2014-10-30 16:07 | Report Abuse

Big fish buy enough already left over ikan bilis. No energy. Everyone buy quick. Go P go!

potong

12 posts

Posted by potong > 2014-10-30 17:17 | Report Abuse

ykoh, I also agree totally. Heard from reporter, clearly important information which benefit to company was hidden and was not told to shareholders! The reporter shows that even though Protasco illegally terminate them and already took the asset, the Indonesia government still suggested solution to ask for permission letter to sell the asset and return money in goodwill. They could have forfeit the money and sue Protasco. Obviously according to report it's the MD Chong who rush to terminate and rejected such recovery opportunity. it was very strange at first and scares the market with dozen questions???. Now the asset is inside Protasco, if not sell out, how to recover? Why not go recover but sue people instead??? Puzzle!!!

Now with the black and white evidence and clear story of board room fight motive, those money is not so much what he cares, he use it to divert attention and real motive is kicking out his board room threat!! Those investors who has hundreds of millions and Indonesia government in oil business in billions, I think they want their asset back in proper manner, recovery is very hopeful. They are stuck with Protasco because asset is in Protasco and MD Chong is reckless abusing Protasco for his own purpose! See?! Now we are clear already. We are all fooled by Chong. He is good in doing work, but cannot play fool of shareholders. Including us the small people. Innocent money stuck because of these big fights. Phuit! Phuit! Phuit!

Posted by Xgirlfriend > 2014-10-30 17:57 | Report Abuse

Sory bosses... I sold my shares already..... and no more with here..... Read the news. Now i know... When i still there during the protasco bosses change few times everyone question where the boss gets money buying out big boss. Why keep so secret when big boss actually changed? Now we understand..... Some investors came in but nobody knows, only now we know..... Why fight? Some promise must have been done.... Cannot keep promise then just change boss again lah why so bad do things to people? Name so bad now how? Shame to say i was there. Sad lah ini macam....

moonblog

31 posts

Posted by moonblog > 2014-10-30 19:32 | Report Abuse

Lame!!!!!! Ching still wants abuse Bursa some more!

Chong not only hide himself, he types his LETTER "ingredient" in his announcement page:
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1776889

Then he hides challenger ingredient in attachment:
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1780965

Wow!!!!! His board of directors approve this type of abuse? That proves again they are all his gang allowing this? SHAMEFUL!!!!! This shows what animal face is this abusing investors resources!!!

Oldstory

38 posts

Posted by Oldstory > 2014-10-30 20:02 | Report Abuse

Gone my shares. Abuse like this and board cowboy like this. Koyak lah!

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-10-31 00:39 | Report Abuse

Damm, if one of them sell all their share, then we ikan bilis mampus lor? How can they do this to us small investor?

Posted by wannabeinvestor > 2014-10-31 01:07 | Report Abuse

I think it's unlikely both of them will want to sell their shares... Instead both of them will fight to accumulate to be the biggest stake. Will see... I m accumulating as well..

Posted by wannabeinvestor > 2014-10-31 01:12 | Report Abuse

Whoever wish to dispose I'm very happy to buy :)

humanmask

24 posts

Posted by humanmask > 2014-10-31 12:18 | Report Abuse

Don't need to rush, either one side may sell their shares. Or maybe settled before even finish EGM. who knows? If bought high earlier, cover some, if goes up, sell lor.

humanmask

24 posts

Posted by humanmask > 2014-10-31 12:18 | Report Abuse

1.55-1.60 is cheap enough, buy some lor.

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-10-31 12:56 | Report Abuse

你就说张是坏人,也很多人dulan TPY是烂人。呵呵。。。。。没玩没了。 静静看戏好了。 别在胡说八道。

humanmask

24 posts

Posted by humanmask > 2014-10-31 12:58 | Report Abuse

张吉平设计骗局,意图嫁祸于人,私吞公司和自保,良心自然给狼吞了.选择性摸黑对手,自然不在话下.
企图心造就了忘恩负义的恶魔,比比皆是.

话说当年张苦苦哀求投资者挽救收购对手,交换达成协议不舍得承诺,或不要承诺,将计就计,设计陷害投资者,恩将仇报. 张隐瞒事情背景, 选择性摸黑用金钱阴谋论涂塌对手, 张吉平不过是时事造就的魔鬼,身不由己,证明当今社会道德沦亡. 唯利是图, 悲哀.

humanmask

24 posts

Posted by humanmask > 2014-10-31 14:56 | Report Abuse

Nicholas, it would not have Chong if TPY did not help him, then no share price, you may not even looking at this shares.

The story starts with Chong started to ask investors TPY to buy out his old shareholder. Then only TPY came in invested RM100mil and both Chong and TPY traded off Chong rescue with oil project. Then has oil story, share price goes up. That's the origin of everything.

Study original of sin, this is the original of sin. Unless you did not like share price goes up, else you should know what is the origin of the problem started by who and when. If TPY is bad, then you would not be here since share price would not be up, Chong would have been dead 2 years ago.

That's the conclusion of media so far. We were misleaded earlier, no clear already. Still don't get it?

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-11-01 18:38 | Report Abuse

ya ya, i don like argue. u win, u win. im away from this share. cutlose already, non-of-my-business now. Tis company has no future. Thx n Bye! >.<"

halopanda

112 posts

Posted by halopanda > 2014-11-01 20:55 | Report Abuse

Lousy. Fry until rm 2.00 only.

Joel

4,580 posts

Posted by Joel > 2014-11-01 21:34 | Report Abuse

Will keep faling the price.

Nohope

1 posts

Posted by Nohope > 2014-11-01 22:59 | Report Abuse

Why argue here? Who can bring up price we support who lorr. I hope 1.80 enough lorr!

Posted by Sodomifan > 2014-11-02 05:23 | Report Abuse

This Chong & gang of directors are too much. Chong pretend to be public shareholder and use Protasco money AGAIN for EGM? What is this bullsh!T?

PETALING JAYA: Protasco Bhd non-executive director Tey Por Yee claims that the board is “protecting” managing director Datuk Seri Chong Ket Pen by refusing the latter to defend himself on the allegations of the RM10mil personal gain.

The resolution to suspend Chong until disciplinary action could be taken was also not allowed to be tabled, he alleged.

“The board of directors of Protasco is no longer independent. It is, in fact, using Protasco’s resources and money for Chong’s personal agenda to remove me.

“This EGM that they have called is deliberately scheduled ahead of ours and will be paid by Protasco. They are trying to prevent shareholders from knowing the truth,” Tey alleged in a statement yesterday.

The EGM that Tey has called and funded by himself, will be held at 10am on Nov 28.

Its purpose is to present the facts and evidence of Chong’s alleged wrongdoing directly to the shareholders and to ask for the removal of Chong.

However Protasco is holding an EGM on Nov 26 to remove Tey and another director. This EGM came about after it was proposed by two shareholders namely, UOBM Nominees (Tempatan) Sdn Bhd and Tan Heng Kui.

UOBM Nominees is the pledged securities account of Penmacorp Sdn Bhd, an investment holding company whose shareholders are Chong, his wife Datin Seri Hoo Chit Neo and their sons Chong Ther Nen, Chong Ther Zern, Chong Ther Shern and Chong Ther Vern.

mk88

986 posts

Posted by mk88 > 2014-11-02 09:04 | Report Abuse

the truth will prevail, the crooks will be charged in court

dont trust the stories in forum with own agenda

humanmask

24 posts

Posted by humanmask > 2014-11-02 12:13 | Report Abuse

言而无信, 非君子也. 人人得而诛之.

人言可畏, 孽源于恶人先告状, 祸根也. 谁人? 张某也.
没有因,何来果? 一切起源于张某, 事实就是事实何需编造故事?
心中有数, 何必污蔑?

唯有黑白证据, 事件"完整"公诸于众, 真相得以伸张正义.

交易终归于信, 取舍双方天经地义, 交易方如何运用交易获利, 张某嫉妒俺?
张某看不开, 反悔过桥抽板, 变本加厉, 摆曲陷害, 设计嫁祸于人, 魔鬼也!

法不外乎以"源"为"本", 根源清晰, 张某摸黑带冤者, 含血噴人,天地良心, 人神公愤.
良心责备, 小人短暂得意何须狡辩, 给予时日必自焚! 问问自己良心再话不迟.

事源张某当年取得投资者挽救, 双方达成协议以物换物, 如今断章取义, 非人也!
哪怕张某没有吸收先贤的教诲, 回头是岸, 没有给自己留后路, 也得给子孙后代积德.

哪怕太迟了, 可悲.

Motives:
In summary, many questions remain puzzle. True "complete picture" would only be prevail if put on together. Truth is truth, there is no need for story telling. Justice with the blessing of mother nature, humanity and guilt shall haunt the sinful. Almighty shall do his work.

The origin of sin. When it started and why:
1st, why investors spent RM100mil in year 2012 to bail out Chong's rival shareholder before oil project?
2nd, why Chong announce oil project short while after investors came in, before end 2012? Was there an invisible pressure or "deadline" given to Chong by his "old rival shareholder"?
3rd, why investors who paid such big investment were prevented from joining Protasco as Executive Director? Intentionally so existing board members couldn't hear the "truth" and see "full picture" and fooled by Chong for this saga to happen? Or along the way, it lead to such?
4th, natural law of justice, a fair trade, the vendor uses their trade money for whatever they wish, where as Chong gained his freedom and profit for his existence and position today. Twist the fact after took his prize, Chong frame and blame his trade. Disgusting! Pieces of puzzle reveal intention beyond selective accusation, as if Chong knew everything. Or really he knows only 2 years later, that Satan saved him 2 years ago?

No matters the outcome, guilt shall play its part to haunt the sinful. It's matter of time. Sad.

dragonslayer

9,527 posts

Posted by dragonslayer > 2014-11-02 12:23 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...bz venture turn sour....dunno who is right and who is wrong....wait for final verdict from the court lor.......two titan are clashing....who suffer leh.....minorities lor.....all my assumptions in the past all masuk longkang liao....thought young chap will take over the captain post from the old captain.....ha ha...mana tau...mau settle in court baru tau the outcome......aiyoyo...boardroom tussle will not end like that only....until one of them sold all their shares......aiyoyo.....then who is running the bz leh......ha ha ha

gohlai

469 posts

Posted by gohlai > 2014-11-02 12:25 | Report Abuse

when management channels their energy to civil war....the business will suffer...stay away...

force

1,418 posts

Posted by force > 2014-11-02 12:57 | Report Abuse

I have cut loss as well

potong

12 posts

Posted by potong > 2014-11-02 20:20 | Report Abuse

If investors can talk until share price up, we will do.

Heard from reporter, clearly important information which benefit to company was hidden and was not told to shareholders! Why not go recover money but sue people instead??? Puzzle!!!

Now with the black and white evidence and clear story of board room fight motive, those money is not so much what he cares, he use it to divert attention and real motive is kicking out his board room threat!! The Indonesia government in oil business in billion dollars, I think they want their asset back in proper manner, recovery is very hopeful. They are stuck with Protasco because asset is held by Protasco and MD Chong is reckless abusing Protasco for his own purpose! See?! Now we are clear already. We are all fooled by Chong. He is good in doing road work, but cannot play fool of shareholders. Including us the small people.

Friday news of some board chairman tan sri, Chong's staff and lawyer were involved covering up Chong and abuse Protasco money (AGAIN!!) for Chong cover up. Phuit!!! Construction is not rocket science, fire Chong and the board, put in professionals, else investors money all gone. Share price also gone. No hope with these cold blood animals on board. Phuit phuit phuit!!!!

mk88

986 posts

Posted by mk88 > 2014-11-03 07:53 | Report Abuse

the truth will prevail, the crooks will be charged in court

dont trust the stories in media and forum used for own agenda

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-11-03 11:08 | Report Abuse

still can up. lol

theong

255 posts

Posted by theong > 2014-11-03 11:23 | Report Abuse

Can investors report to MACC for corruption?

Amao Mao

205 posts

Posted by Amao Mao > 2014-11-03 11:30 | Report Abuse

Aiseh man today rally like no tomorrow...

klseklse

124 posts

Posted by klseklse > 2014-11-03 17:40 | Report Abuse

I think both Chong and TPY gangs are guilty of wrong doing.

ykgykg

341 posts

Posted by ykgykg > 2014-11-03 17:48 | Report Abuse

The majority shareholders will vote out,but the there are no strong majority holder at the moment,any substantial shareholders can form a majority shareholders.quite mind boggling.

ykgykg

341 posts

Posted by ykgykg > 2014-11-03 18:41 | Report Abuse

Siphoning through illegal means. But one side might profiteering more than other that cause the whole company to crumple. Now is the time not to find the witch hunt but to mediate and reconcile in order to move forward. Time is precious. There must be a strong leader with high integrity to run the company.

ykgykg

341 posts

Posted by ykgykg > 2014-11-03 18:44 | Report Abuse

Good example is the PB Bank MD who helm the company with strong vision and always enhance shareholders value. Good role model.

Hlfan

3 posts

Posted by Hlfan > 2014-11-03 21:00 | Report Abuse

TPY should sell to Chong, so Chong can leaves him in peace. He has plenty of time and so much to do in his other listed companies. Else if Chong sell to TPY, so TPY leaves him in peace. Chong has enough money to enjoy life & what he had achieved. Either win or loose, credibility will kill company, unless third party totally new and capable comes in. Until then stays out even if have to cut lost. Either two wins, nobody wants them. I cannot see future here.

potong

12 posts

Posted by potong > 2014-11-03 21:43 | Report Abuse

Something not right... Chong told press himself, sorry, Protasco loan to Indonesia partner, and few days later Indonesia partner repay loan to him, sorry, to Protasco. Wait.. repay to Chong's staff company Maha, wait, to Chong... puzzled!!! Something not right here!? Wait! Chong's directors pamper by his story and working in concert as per media report last week will find him good excuse to cover up. Wait..! Too late, all being reported and waiting for investigation of covering up!? Who are the directors names covering up for Chong? Any media people here knows?

joerakmo

725 posts

Posted by joerakmo > 2014-11-04 11:06 | Report Abuse

proxy fight!! 2 EGM:s 26th and 28th November.....during close period.
Dont think its results

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-11-04 11:09 | Report Abuse

富达到最后,庭外和解。 继续上。 哇哈哈。

jerryc83

53 posts

Posted by jerryc83 > 2014-11-04 11:24 | Report Abuse

26th is chong's egm?

jerryc83

53 posts

Posted by jerryc83 > 2014-11-04 11:28 | Report Abuse

I heard there will be two egm?

jerryc83

53 posts

Posted by jerryc83 > 2014-11-04 11:29 | Report Abuse

And I just received the letter to attend egm on 28th at corus hotel

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-11-04 11:37 | Report Abuse

hmm, this one is when? http://www.imagesup.net/?di=9141507219015

jerryc83

53 posts

Posted by jerryc83 > 2014-11-04 11:45 | Report Abuse

This is 28th

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-11-04 11:50 | Report Abuse

ya lor, only 1 of tis.

force

1,418 posts

Posted by force > 2014-11-04 16:01 | Report Abuse

Management no good, share will drop

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-05 10:04 | Report Abuse

Some funds fry last few days to "clear stocks". Back to down again. Bye bye.

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-05 10:31 | Report Abuse

Sold half good day! Keep going!!

ykloh

514 posts

Posted by ykloh > 2014-11-05 10:32 | Report Abuse

By the look of it, there is a battle for control going on. About 800k change hands at 1.71 and 1.70. this morning. It may not boil down to who is right but who has the resources to buy more to outvote the other.

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-05 10:40 | Report Abuse

If two elephant really fight good for us to run at higher price. Park some sell. Hope they buy up later.

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-05 18:02 | Report Abuse

Shit they stop buying already. Cant sell high. Anyone sold today?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz