PROTASCO BHD

KLSE (MYR): PRTASCO (5070)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (5.33%)

Day's Change

0.35 - 0.385

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

5,875 comment(s). Last comment by Dehcomic01 1 day ago

Steven Tan

393 posts

Posted by Steven Tan > 2014-11-13 14:26 | Report Abuse

Ooi and TPYdispose nexgram share to buy Patoasco i think..but TPY is still the major S=holder

humanmask

24 posts

Posted by humanmask > 2014-11-13 15:04 | Report Abuse

The star report is contradict to Chong press in other newspaper. The more he talks the more skeptical people look at his accusations. Am totally confused. He told media he denied, then in his press he said admitted taken but it's a loan. The link does not match. Asked for loan agreement he did not show. What nonsense? total integrity disastrous.

Only way is he buys more shares then take company private to retire. Else with him there as public company facing press and minor shareholders, how to convince people with no integrity anymore?

Problem is later funds sell down, he needs to buy even more shares or else collapse, he lost everything. So I think price may goes up today and tomorrow, and crash next week. Still got chance to sell higher.

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-13 17:15 | Report Abuse

Today no funds playing? Everyone sold all???

moonblog

31 posts

Posted by moonblog > 2014-11-13 19:52 | Report Abuse

Chong still buying. We have chance sell high tomorrow!

joerakmo

725 posts

Posted by joerakmo > 2014-11-14 08:58 | Report Abuse

Humanmask:if you are "TOTALLY CONFUSED" why are you writing so much crap!

Did you get paid? why?...to show if TPY gives two shits about your well being.When was the last time Nexgram paid a dividend?

BTW you are 14postings behind in your face change!!

potong

12 posts

Posted by potong > 2014-11-14 09:45 | Report Abuse

This Chong Joe-lan-mo is sick or what? So like Chong, only know 3 letter words. No class nevermind, psyco!

potong

12 posts

Posted by potong > 2014-11-14 09:45 | Report Abuse

People write crap you reply crap, worst than crap. hahahaha

moonblog

31 posts

Posted by moonblog > 2014-11-14 10:41 | Report Abuse

Chong win 22% TPY loose 16%, TPY should buy why not buying last day?

Amao Mao

205 posts

Posted by Amao Mao > 2014-11-14 16:41 | Report Abuse

Wind's over, take cover!

humanmask

24 posts

Posted by humanmask > 2014-11-14 16:46 | Report Abuse

Lucky sold most, keep profit shares to watch the show.
Nobody is buying today, so speculators sold. Price back to 1.75 normal before rally.

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-14 16:54 | Report Abuse

Float this to cha lan-mo a bit.
copy from ITALKS
牛头不对马嘴。是张老自己找人家,合约都派到满街了,还说投资者自动送上门帮他。干嘛没人送给我们呢?

他没有答案解释为什么一千万进了口袋,就算私下有其它金钱来往,硬扯来解释掩盖他左边出钱右边进口袋,这样已经不对。张三前天借了只鸡给李四,后天用公司借钱给向王五,再向王五要了一千万,好像强词夺理,硬扯。

至于张三和李四借钱和还款条件,张三没交代。好歹交代清楚,把实情白纸黑字给大家看看。

人家李四白纸黑字坦荡荡供了,张“一贯作风”,凭空”毁谤喊话”,啥也没给人看。放屁走远一点,当媒体白痴吗?先前被骗了,还来这套?滥交滚开啦!

Chong explain more wrong more and more confusing. Show media the agreements, don't verbal accuse people or explain himself. Days ago deny, now confess taken? Itself is wrong doing lies! Doesn't matter A lend to B, C took money and kick back A 10 million, truth is it's Chong board room fight, and dishonor, frame and blame his investors. Mistake is a mistake, truth is truth, the 3 better start talking before they bring company down because of their own fight.

Even if Chong light the fire, they should solve this ASAP or else small investors will go vote them out, especially the one using company to light fire on his behalf.

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-14 16:59 | Report Abuse

Copy back:
humanmask The star report is contradict to Chong press in other newspaper. The more he talks the more skeptical people look at his accusations. Am totally confused. He told media he denied, then in his press he said admitted taken but it's a loan. The link does not match. Asked for loan agreement he did not show. What nonsense? total integrity disastrous.

Only way is he buys more shares then take company private to retire. Else with him there as public company facing press and minor shareholders, how to convince people with no integrity anymore?

Problem is later funds sell down, he needs to buy even more shares or else collapse, he lost everything. So I think price may goes up today and tomorrow, and crash next week. Still got chance to sell higher.
13/11/2014 15:04

mikechong

433 posts

Posted by mikechong > 2014-11-14 19:36 | Report Abuse

This is a shit counter. Announce director buy back share but jalan reverse. To hell with thre directors

Jerryc83

53 posts

Posted by Jerryc83 > 2014-11-14 19:46 | Report Abuse

Only weak investors blame and scared... Strong investors will always smile. Seem too many weak investors here in this forum. If scared, better put your money in fd

mikechong

433 posts

Posted by mikechong > 2014-11-14 19:53 | Report Abuse

Ya very scared... U can rot together with the directors

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-11-15 10:15 | Report Abuse

Jerry, you are right. HongLeong got the best fd. can earn alots.

connect1

86 posts

Posted by connect1 > 2014-11-15 13:37 | Report Abuse

hope price can drop more and more so i can buy more for long term, good profit and good dividend about 6 to 10% depending on your purchase price

coming egm 26/11 - i will vote out Tey and Ooi

to protect my investment

Posted by wannabeinvestor > 2014-11-15 14:34 | Report Abuse

After reading both reports sent by Chong and Tey, I choose to believe Chong...

Taugeh

671 posts

Posted by Taugeh > 2014-11-15 14:36 | Report Abuse

vote those axxhxxx to retire

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-15 19:22 | Report Abuse

Chong can lie to the world, he don't dare to show people 2 shareholders agreements that he con his investors then lie on the money only as if its wrong. That itself is bad intention. No credibility, i leave some shares vote him out on 28 Nov.

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-15 19:25 | Report Abuse

After reading chong accusation and so much info hidden and prevent Tey and Ooi from telling truth, chong is trying to build perception to play out his board room fight. If its for money he could have negotiate with vendor and ask help. Vote the devil out clean up the house.

Posted by Ahmad Muzamil Ahmad Murad > 2014-11-15 19:42 | Report Abuse

Who plan to go both EGm 26th n 28th?

klseklse

124 posts

Posted by klseklse > 2014-11-16 00:23 | Report Abuse

i will vote out TPY and Ooi

Posted by Connected2 > 2014-11-16 01:36 | Report Abuse

If enough small investors, vote Chong the culprit and all board out, put in professionals.

Posted by Connected2 > 2014-11-16 01:39 | Report Abuse

Nonsense of Chong report, makes his lies looks stupid. The 2 tpy and oka looks more natural to truth, obviously victim to Chong conspiracy. Devil Chong devil! Shot!

Posted by Connected2 > 2014-11-16 02:06 | Report Abuse

Coming 28 Nov i will vote and kick out Chong.

and ask board to hire independent outside professional to stop Chong abuse and run the business.

No credibility business is dead, Chong stick his axs there will only kill company. Dead income dead dividend share price dead.

To protect my investment.

connect1

86 posts

Posted by connect1 > 2014-11-16 09:39 | Report Abuse

so many investors in the forum want to vote out Tey and Ooi

good to protect your investment

connect1

86 posts

Posted by connect1 > 2014-11-16 09:46 | Report Abuse

The scenario, If Tey and ooi takeover Protasco

They will use Protasco money to buy his companies SHARES Nexgram, Asdion, Wantan, MP Corp, ALL MONEY IN PROTASCO WILL BE GONE GONE

MP C - FINANCIALLY STRICKEN CO- NEED FEW HUNDRED MILLION TO SAVE

INVESTORS LIKE U AND ME WILL GET ZERO ZERO ZERO DIVIDEND - EAT TELUR EVERY YEAR

PROTECT YOUR AND MY INVESTMENT

Posted by Connected2 > 2014-11-16 09:49 | Report Abuse

So many investors in the forum want to vote out Chong
Connect1 Chong vote out Chong also

Good to protect our investment

Posted by Connected2 > 2014-11-16 09:52 | Report Abuse

If Chong not voted out, he has zero integrity, cheated his investors Tpy and Oka, cheated shareholders eat money himself, nobody dare to do business with him because he "eat" people, making lost and zero dividend. Company guarantee die.

Protect our investment, vote out Chong save company future

Posted by Connected2 > 2014-11-16 09:55 | Report Abuse

chong staff are next. Gang of cheaters.

Vote out Chong and all board members, hire all new professionals.

save our investment.

Posted by Connected2 > 2014-11-16 09:58 | Report Abuse

Cheerleaders here goes!

With Chong, company die fast, share price dead drop faster than dividend if any, dividend because of Chong zero integrity dry faster going to zero as long Chong there.

Vote out the culprit, vote out Chong

Rescue our investment.

connect1

86 posts

Posted by connect1 > 2014-11-16 10:25 | Report Abuse

They will use Protasco money to buy his companies SHARES Nexgram, Asdion, Wantan, MP Corp, ALL MONEY IN PROTASCO WILL BE GONE GONE

MP C - FINANCIALLY STRICKEN CO- NEED FEW HUNDRED MILLION TO SAVE

INVESTORS LIKE U AND ME WILL GET ZERO ZERO ZERO DIVIDEND - EAT TELUR EVERY YEAR

connect1

86 posts

Posted by connect1 > 2014-11-16 10:26 | Report Abuse

MP C is FINANCIALLY STRICKEN CO- NEED FEW HUNDRED MILLION TO SAVE

INVESTORS LIKE U AND ME WILL GET ZERO ZERO ZERO DIVIDEND - EAT TELUR EVERY YEAR. MONEY ALL GONE

connect1

86 posts

Posted by connect1 > 2014-11-16 10:27 | Report Abuse

SHAREHOLDERS AND INVESTORS IN PROTASCO MUST MAKE A WISE DECISION

VOTE OUT TEY AND OOI

Posted by connect1 > Nov 16, 2014 10:26 AM | Report Abuse X

INVESTORS LIKE U AND ME WILL GET ZERO ZERO ZERO DIVIDEND - EAT TELUR EVERY YEAR. MONEY ALL GONE

humanmask

24 posts

Posted by humanmask > 2014-11-16 11:43 | Report Abuse

This chong staff is too imaginative. Have he civilized use mouth and ask? make what assumption?

Chong credibility is gone, zero, he self made himself to this, sad. The way he handles problem is shocking. Face problem, don't want to say reckless. Only solution for company is he must put down his face, talk to his board room fight, and go off from board and management. Let professionals handles.

2 investors have their other investments to take care. Open mouth and ask, why so difficult? If they are forced to defend, no choice also because force by Chong, once they take charge of company, very likely immediately they will step down and hire professionals to run the company, and sell to other investor. New investor may do GO, buy off Chong by force. But what for go this path?

Chong does not understand investors mentality. Can work together, work; cannot, they just sell to Chong or if Chong has no money, sell to other investors and they go invest else where. As long as they are invested, it's their job protocol to do deals and increase shareholder value by capital appreciation - share price goes up. They are professionals in "investment" not "operation", means they can go anywhere which wants them to invest. Their gain is share price goes up and do business deal, not waiting for dividend.

Chong is surrounded by non interest people, gave him phobia and evil advise else he won't burn people ended up burning himself. Put down face, open mouth and ask, he may avoid walking into own grave. Macro view, there is always another EGM to fight again and again. Non interest people only watch movie and shouting adding fuel, nothing else. Interest parties are shareholders, including small people with open eye, may watch clearer than the 3 fellas.

Small investors goes down with him for no reason. All 3 should talk, resign together, and give solution. Temper? Pride? Face? Those will be total lost if this goes on, and yet another EGM, and another EGM, and all energy playing this fools game. Tarnish each other credibility day by day.

wake up.

connect1

86 posts

Posted by connect1 > 2014-11-16 12:17 | Report Abuse

VOTE OUT TEY AND OOI

connect1

86 posts

Posted by connect1 > 2014-11-16 12:32 | Report Abuse

VOTE OUT TEY AND OOI

humanmask

24 posts

Posted by humanmask > 2014-11-16 12:49 | Report Abuse

Connect1, imagination will kill people including self. It creates phobia and emotion, nothing else productive. Worst off, self destruction.

You think too much from operation mind point of view. 3 fellas all name gone. Nobody willing to do any business as long bad names are there, don't think the 2 investors will want to link their other investments with this bad name either.

Investors by career does not lump other investment into company they have dispute. Have you ask any of them? Ask any other investors, they all the same - not good, they go. Open mouth, you will find imagination is way out compared to real world. They have no sentiment, only ran the investment by hiring professionals to match their investment returns, it's all the American Fortune 500 companies do - grow by M&A, professionally ran, capital gain. Look at Peter Lynch or Carl Icahn. They ask Apple or Dell for M&A, restructure, etc. to create value and capital gain, selfishly, as they have self interest in share price. Dividend doesn't impress them. If not fit ,they sell and go, nothing else.

This is same to small shareholders, we sell when price is up, doesn't matter how good the company is.

Whenever they found not suitable, they divest and invest other place. For them it's not rocket science. Large investors they gang up form funds, raise funds, and invest as private equity. Some people cannot accept non organic growth, some people wants it, the funds got many choices in their world, they go with those they can work with.

No matter what, making assumption and allegation without discussion is not right way to negotiate. Negotiate comes with putting down pride, talk, and give and take. No angel, neither pure evil. It's just perception and anger. Put a gun and talk, as public sees it, do you think anything fruitful except more worst? This is the beginning, imaging more to come. It's no end.

There is no end to mind block by the outsiders, those non interest people instigate all the nonsense, for them which is worthless compare even to small shareholders who spend money investing in the shares.

If you ask me, all the board shall resign, starting with 3 of the fights, settle the problems all 3 created asap. Then all shareholders value would be preserved. All the nonsense has to stop before it burns 3 together with other small shareholders, even the board gets drag into this and no choice they already cross over the line for selfishness, they will drag in deeper. All collateral damage. For what? Face?

I know small shareholders care the less, except the share price. Selfish enough, it's investors nature in hope share price to go up. Think deeply, or there will be more EGM and nonsense every month. The one started fire, will only lead to more fire, natural law. think about it.

If company does not solve problem leaves small shareholders no choice, they will exercise their rights to equally vote out Chong on 28 November. Likely another EGM follow by another EGM, no end. Gone company.

Posted by lemonlemon > 2014-11-16 20:44 | Report Abuse

has tey/ooi filed in their defence to the court yet? i thought they're supposed to by end of october why still no update

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-16 21:05 | Report Abuse

Exactly falls into his trap lemon. Chong intention is to sway attention to court. What court while he eat his investors using dirty tactic. No face to show people he does not honor his shareholders agreement. Pull him out of hiding behind company, fight his board room outside. Dare not tell truth kill small investors a long the way.

ykloh

514 posts

Posted by ykloh > 2014-11-16 21:28 | Report Abuse

Vote out all the 3.

mk88

986 posts

Posted by mk88 > 2014-11-17 07:25 | Report Abuse

vote out Tey and Ooi

Posted by jamestey > 2014-11-17 07:35 | Report Abuse

yeah, vote out tey n ooi

Posted by Connected2 > 2014-11-17 08:32 | Report Abuse

Vote out chong
Protect company

joerakmo

725 posts

Posted by joerakmo > 2014-11-17 09:20 | Report Abuse

All this TPY cyberwhores are spinning and writing crap...none of which is public information.Has anyone got any copy of any of the affidavits????
Does it not imply they are paid writers or insiders.
Real dumb jackass insiders;slandering Chong but asking him to bail them out; and losing money on their trades.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-17 09:25 | Report Abuse

Vote chong out

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-17 09:26 | Report Abuse

Jakromo chong first to fire. Go egm 28 Nov see who vote who lor.

Fredinan

60 posts

Posted by Fredinan > 2014-11-17 09:34 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha. Only jarokmo is insider. We all insiders here! Shareholders somemore! We all go vote you out lor. Better talk more else no more chance.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz