JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.685 - 0.71

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

19,092 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBlooming 6 hours ago

Posted by FortuneBlooming > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Nvidia could reach $50tn market cap in a decade, says top tech investor

https://www.ft.com/content/4c9b009f-7d33-4975-b4be-a36c714bf1a8

Eagle77

5,692 posts

Posted by Eagle77 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Downtrend today ⬇️⬇️🩸🩸

Eagle77

5,692 posts

TP 0.60 or below ⬇️🩸

Eagle77

5,692 posts

Operator is selling bit by bit until 0.60⬇️🩸

Zachzach

1,248 posts

Posted by Zachzach > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

go go jcy !!! break 0.85 ths week !

abang_misai

2,550 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Assalmulaikum kanda Pak Tua,

Terima kasih kerana sedia kongsi ilmu serta memberi penjernihan.

Abang kagum dengan energy rancak yang ada pada kanda paktua. Moga kekal sehat seperti selalu.

paktua73

18,316 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

wsalam abang misai..

tut tut
lupa nak jawab salam..

paktua73

18,316 posts

kena delete dulu nanti sunyi jcy 🚢

tut tut
see later 🥰

AhHuat168

263 posts

Posted by AhHuat168 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Looks like downtrend dy, next tp likely is 0.60, so regret top up too early

Vicky

1,396 posts

Posted by Vicky > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Apa sudah jadi...zombie counter

AhHuat168

263 posts

😭😭😭Apa nk buat skrg?

AhHuat168:
"Looks like downtrend dy, next tp likely is 0.60, so regret top up too early"

okay, ah huat, since you asked for "advice"

now, just my honest sincere opinion, you can accept it if you like, or you can reject it if you don't like

if you in bursa, you going to get dilemma/crisis situations like this all the time

so, you need to develop strong heart of iron and tough mind of steel, don't wilt or wither so easily like flower under hot sun

as for whether to hold or to let go, it's completely up to you, only you alone can judge and decide, not I, not anybody else

so, you also kena belajar make judgement and decision secara sendiri, because you alone is owner of your money

if you want to hold, again you must learn to be strong when price down, and not to cry or panic too easily

blazer999

94 posts

Posted by blazer999 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

just a basic info :

Second Quarter 2024 Results:
Revenue: MYR 147.1 million (up 41% from 2Q 2023).
Net Income: MYR 5.35 million (up from a loss of MYR 25.3 million in 2Q 2023).
Profit Margin: 3.6% (up from a net loss in 2Q 2023).

Their Result is improving, Next quarter will be better .

AlanTew

16 posts

Posted by AlanTew > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Just to share my ordeal: bought JCY 2020 at 0.605cent, drop drastically out of sudden to 0.3+ cent started from 2021 and further down to 0.1+ cent in 2022. Chose not to cut loss and wait, eventually sold all recently at 0.86cent after long waiting of 4 years. Sigh....

AhHuat168:

why you so easily say that? because you read what Eagle77 posted geh?

why you so easily believe him leh? why you cannot believe what I have posted about Warren Buffett investing 46% of his money in AI stocks, about Nvidia growing bigger and bigger on AI power, about AI/dc theme going to sustain in the longer term etc etc etc

okay, ah huat, I shall leave you to reflect and contemplate on your own for a while

main thing, ah huat money is ah huat money, so only ah huat can judge and decide what to do, whether to hold (like if ah huat can believe next tp 95) or to sell (like if ah huat can believe next tp 55)

one more thing, go jogging, play badminton, visit gym do workout regularly, will make both ah huat body and ah huat mind stronger and robuster, so when jcy down a bit also ah huat will not cry and weep so easily lor

Posted by Superlimit77 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Weiiii...semua ok?...wkakakakaka

AhHuat168

263 posts

FortuneBlooming:
Thank you for your time and precious advice. I really appreciate that.

Posted by ProfitTrader > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

@Alantew, not so lucky buy when MCO/Covid but persistent to hold till no more MCO and politic is more stable then before. Besides, right now is A.I(Tech) theme.

Right now, T+3 (tomorrow) after passed day for enforce additional listing.So maybe tomorrow or this Wednesday got something interisting... 50/50...

flyhub888

525 posts

Posted by flyhub888 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

so what happen here jcy is no longer in top volume and price is dropping

Hello my fren. Every day in a week got same counter got TOP volume??? There will be upside down. And see the volume of buy rate is still high, surely most of it is operator is buy in dip and sell when high...

Vicky

1,396 posts

Target 0.685 to wipe out all ESOS holders

AlanTew

16 posts

Posted by AlanTew > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

It is easy to see from one month trend if you plot a graph of JCY performance. for me a good share is a share with +ve revenue plus good dividend consistently given to investors. Bonus is bonus, esos is ok but not as frequent as what JCY done at the moment. Keep throwing esos to the "pool" will diluting the share value and share dividend.

Posted by Superlimit77 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Weiii .....pusing pusing itu harga juga....jangan pening ya...wkakakakakakak

Investors looking for growth in their portfolio may want to consider the prospects of a company before buying its shares.

Although value investors would argue that it’s the intrinsic value relative to the price that matters the most, a more compelling investment thesis would be high growth potential at a cheap price.

JCY's earnings over the next few years are expected by many to grow at least double, while some have forecast even more, riding on the AI/datacentre boom, indicating a very optimistic future ahead.

This should lead to stronger cash flows, feeding into a higher share value.

some guys must start learning to stay positive lor, cannot simply be endlessly using esos for scapegoat, blame this blame that, whine here cry there, throw in this krap that krap left right centre here there everywhere leh

esos is good for employee motivation leh, so positive for company productivity and business performance lor

must start learning to talk constructive not destructive lor

also must start learning to see the big picture lor not the small narrow view only lor

JiuWu95

6 posts

Posted by JiuWu95 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Well i am fine with the prospect and etc but i cannot understand the reason for multiple esos in the such a short time.

It begs the question of,
a) is there a plan for the multiple esos or the frequency of it (from the volume, it seems its not THAT large, but still why)
b) what is the motivation for multiple esos instead of the same volume in a single declaration

I cant find any statement from them but maybe i am just new. If anybody could help to enlighten on this that would help much.

Vicky

1,396 posts

Issuance of ESOS incessantly to capture the market at the expense of investors are not acceptable. In fact this is a malpractice and unprofessional manage by JCY management. I hope JCY management will provide a concrete answers in the next AGM. Otherwise the stock naturally subject to sell down back to the basics price where it belongs. Is that understood ?

even big bank CIMB issuing esos, but nobody in cimb room whining crying weeping🐈 non-stop about esos like in jcy room

JiuWu95:
"Well i am fine with the prospect and etc but i cannot understand the reason for multiple esos in the such a short time."

aah, yah gah, how long you been in investing world dude😎

how many big lots jcy you bought already geh, now price low good time for you to start lor🐱

you only registered in klse forum few weeks, with only 4 posts to your big credit, now already whining big time gah leh, like big veteran investor already leh, ki ki ki😹

JiuWu95

6 posts

yeah i am very new, just sometimes there are no definate answers for things they do.
I mean they dont owe me an explanation but its nice to know so that we can understand what the management is planning and etc.

Its not whining though, just a pet peeve. Why do it if there isnt a good reason? there must be a reason for everything right.
If the management just suddenly say Oh today its a good day to issue ESOS, just do it over and over again. Funny right.

I am sure they have the answer but its not shared in any public statement or what not. Maybe some of you know.

paktua73

18,316 posts

Esos case study..

in 2023,
several counters in KLSE was implemented Employee Share Option Schemes (ESOS),
which often had a negative impact on their share prices.
Notable examples include:-
A-Evergreen Max Cash Capital Berhad (EMCC)
b-SMTrack Berhad.

EMCC
announced its ESOS in October 2023,
which led to a decline in its share price,
reflecting investor concerns about potential dilution
and the impact on earnings per share..

SmTrack berhad.
Similarly,
SMTrack Berhad,
which has had a history of financial struggles,
saw further declines in its stock price
following the announcement of its ESOS..

These cases illustrate a broader trend where ESOS announcements,
often lead to a decrease in share prices
due to dilution fears and potential
overhang from the additional shares being issued.

tut tut
esos pro & con
paktua will avoid until settle this devil esos scheme

if esos really made price drop (big very very very big IF), then esos good for new potential buyers and also existing holders who want to buy top up lor

paktua73

18,316 posts

yes Paktua not arguing what FortuneBlooming opinion..
cuma paktua bring other side opinion base on paktua own experience theu
esos scheme..
many counter thru ESOS scheme akan membuat kan daya tarikan pada pelabur terencat.
untung hanya top share holders & staff.
investor kena lipat..

why paktua ask own legion exit jcy on early July
sebab esos laa..

cuma kena faham we swing trader bukan investor so practical to do that.
contoh paktua..
paktua was win big here ,sns, JTGroup,notion,etc
tapi
kena executed stoplost at OFB.
so win n lost is normal cuma jgn degil laa .
die die hold not all practical..
adakal kena ada cutlost untuk imbang own abilities

tut tut
dalam trade
stopwin level and stoplost level kena consistent follow.

paktua73

18,316 posts

paktua own opinion regarding ESOS scheme..

Employee Share Option Schemes (ESOS)
can be beneficial for both employees and investors..
but..
it's essential to consider..
the specifics of JCY International's ESOS to form a well-rounded opinion.

Here are some points to consider

Advantages of ESOS for Investors:

1.Alignment of Interests:
ESOS aligns the interests of employees with those of shareholders..
Employees become partial owners of the company..
incentivizing them to work towards increasing shareholder value.

2.Employee Retention and Motivation:
ESOS can help retain and motivate key employees..
leading to better company performance over the long term.

3.Reduced Cash Compensation:
Companies might reduce cash compensation by offering stock options..
which can improve cash flow and be beneficial for financial health.

4.Potential for Share Price Increase:
Motivated and engaged employees can drive the company's performance.. potentially leading to a higher share price.

Disadvantages of ESOS for Investors:

1.Dilution of Shares:
Issuing new shares under an ESOS can dilute the ownership percentage of existing shareholders..
potentially reducing the value of their holdings.

2.Short-term Focus:
Employees might focus on short-term gains to cash out their options..
which could be detrimental to long-term company health.

3.Overhang:
If a large number of options are exercised..
it could create an overhang in the market..
putting downward pressure on the share price.

Specific Considerations for JCY:
-Company Performance:
Evaluate JCY recent and projected performance..
If the company is growing and has a positive outlook..
the ESOS might be beneficial as it aligns employee incentives with growth.

-Scheme Details:
Look into the specific terms of JCY ESOS.

including the vesting period,exercise price..
and the total number of shares reserved for the scheme.

-Market Reaction:
how the market has reacted to the announcement of the ESOS?
for now show negative sight more then positive..

Conclusion:
While ESOS can have positive impacts by aligning employee and investor interests and motivating employees..
the potential for share dilution and short-term focus are risks to consider..
Evaluating the specific terms and market response to JCY ESOS will provide better insights into its potential benefits or drawbacks for investors.

tut tut
paktua bukan bagus on FA yer..
cuma adalaa sikit pengalaman thru esos scheme ni..
sekadar paktua own opinion yer.

hoplanner

403 posts

Posted by hoplanner > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Esos issuance is non issue at all and it does not affect the share performance. The share price performance however is predicated on profit visibility and prospects from the so call sudden increase in demand for hdd and ssd.
In my opinion the present price is at consolidation stage after a long good run. The price will go up IF the coming quarterly results shows a significant improvement. Let’s be patient

blazer999

94 posts

huhu~ more press down further on short term ..

JiuWu95:
"Its not whining though, just a pet peeve. Why do it if there isnt a good reason? there must be a reason for everything right."

of course, esos is convenient and cost saving way for company to reward employees for loyalty and performance, versus issuing simple cash bonus, becos esos money comes from mr market not from company bank account

the money saved could then be channeled into improving productivity, like by replacing old machinery with new machinery etc. for example, so setting up a regime for better future financial performance

which is actually better for us in the long term, becos we want our jcy to be capable of hitting 3.20 or even better, not just a puny 1.20

JiuWu95

6 posts

Thanks paktua73, hoplanner and FortuneBlooming for the information and pendapat on this, it helps in the understanding of both the +ve and -ve in this case.

blazer999

94 posts

Those who are investing, seize opportunity to collect more .. .

I think the last lower Support is 0.655 becaus i see this morning, someone has queqe at that position... Surely not retailer, maybe operator.

hopefully already nearing bottom now

I know that quite likely not a few guys might have migrated from dufu notion jcy to big cap places like maybank, gamuda etc, well I wouldn't blame them at all, those would feel like solid safe secure, with good dvdnds and all

but in actual practice, how much can they give in terms of capital appreciation leh

5 sen up at gamuda only gvs 0.63% gain, while 1 sen up at jcy (@73 sen current price) gvs more than 1.5% gain

Profit trader:
"I think the last lower Support is 0.655 becaus i see this morning, someone has queqe at that position... Surely not retailer, maybe operator."

mr market is bigger many many many times bigger than "operator" leh

"operator" queuing at 45.5 also can queue if they like lor, but end of day mr market is the one who has the final say

Gggggg

140 posts

Posted by Gggggg > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

In this situation, buy sikit2 or top up sikit2

Vicky

1,396 posts

Gd morning guys. Our next bus station is 0.685 if still going south. See you there. If change course or opposite direction today will be 0.875. Meanwhile minum kopi dulu before you njoi the ride.

Zachzach

1,248 posts

hoping today and the rest of the days will fly again !!!

Zachzach

1,248 posts

we can only pray..!!!

Zachzach

1,248 posts

even last friday monday tuesday - nasdaq on green and nvdia all green but still jcy n sns have been pushed into red !!

Posted by David Coperfield > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Potential as Asia’s 3rd Largest Data Center Hub

Malaysia is poised to become Asia’s 3rd largest data centre market, right behind Japan and India. The growth seen thus far could be attributed to the country’s strategic location, favourable government policies plus affordable land and utilities according to a global real estate technology group.

About 55% of upcoming new projects are planned for the Kuala Lumpur area, while the other 45% will go into Johor; Malaysia’s tech capital, Cyberjaya already has 13 data centres in operation, mainly catering to the domestic market.

Johor which will cater to the multinational corporations is expecting to pull MYR17 billion in new data centre investments this year.

Local powerhouse, YTL Power (YTLPOWR) believes that the data centers will stimulate development for the entire region and enhance Malaysia’s AI capabilities.

Bullish investors may consider Call Warrant such as YTLPOWR-C59, which recorded a traded volume of 4.2 million units yesterday.

Posted by David Coperfield > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Potential as Asia’s 3rd Largest Data Center Hub

Malaysia is poised to become Asia’s 3rd largest data centre market, right behind Japan and India. The growth seen thus far could be attributed to the country’s strategic location, favourable government policies plus affordable land and utilities according to a global real estate technology group.

About 55% of upcoming new projects are planned for the Kuala Lumpur area, while the other 45% will go into Johor; Malaysia’s tech capital, Cyberjaya already has 13 data centres in operation, mainly catering to the domestic market.

Johor which will cater to the multinational corporations is expecting to pull MYR17 billion in new data centre investments this year.

Local powerhouse, YTL Power (YTLPOWR) believes that the data centers will stimulate development for the entire region and enhance Malaysia’s AI capabilities.

Bullish investors may consider Call Warrant such as YTLPOWR-C59, which recorded a traded volume of 4.2 million units yesterday.

Post a Comment