HARTALEGA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): HARTA (5168)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

2.68 - 2.79

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

33,425 comment(s). Last comment by TaiMeiLi 14 hours ago

Posted by YourQuirkyWays29 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

hahahah yes everyone has a right to post, just that some is more emotional than the others for unknown reason, usually ppl losing money more emotional. Whoever that sold at 3.2 put money in your account, not me. I'm talking about cash flow, not your theory of "value".

By your theory, I should have put money in other's pocket as well when it fell from 2.9 to 2.4? or when it fell from 2.4 to 1.9? It doesnt make sense, because my account shows me that my average cost is 1.9 and I have gains no matter if its at 2.4/3.2/3.8. Why would I want to cash out if 3.8 is not enough for my appetite? You can say what you want I can also buy and sell what I want. Stop telling ppl what to do. Do what you like and dont go control other people. If you lose money, its nobody else's fault other than your own.

Also, you are the one starting throwing attacks left right centre, and now want to get so triggered. I know la losing money sucks, especially when you have the word money if your username, but if you didnt bet your whole bank account then you can eventually recover if you invest smarter. Gambateh.

Just like what I told previous haters. See you at RM3 when its RM2, See you at RM4 when its RM3. Now I will tell you the same, see you at RM4/5/6/7. I will be here. You take your 60sens supposedly gain however you like, that is not enough for me.

monetary

4,447 posts

Posted by monetary > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

When poor ppl get your money, u are doing charity. When rich ppl get your money, u are less COMPETENT.

Chipee

Take lor ... Like I said .. I always give money to beggars. It's ok. Why you so triggered? Hahahaha

YourQuirkyWays29. U are the 1 who tag me 1st. U started it. Who is emotional? Anyway, your head is still square.

monetary

4,447 posts

I will be here too. For my 3 or lower tickets

Chipee

438 posts

Posted by Chipee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Competent? ..So you are competent ... Hahaha ....
You are only person I know that "makes money" and get upset with other people.
I seriously doubt you're "competent".
Normally people who make money are happy and silently looking to buy at the low.

monetary

When poor ppl get your money, u are doing charity. When rich ppl get your money, u are less COMPETENT.

monetary

4,447 posts

Lol! Bro Chipee. Pls scoll back lar. I only mentioned 1 negative statement about Harta. Who are the frogs in hot pot jumped up and copy & paste my statement? Now u claim i m emotional, attack ppl, angry? Who are the emotional ones?

monetary

4,447 posts

That square head was the 1st who jump up & called me joker. And he claims to be happy with tons of paper gain. Lol!

Sslee

5,775 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Philip my UM senior hold a lot of Harta and others.
But do you think the book gain in his portfolio or money in his bank account his?
Who will inherit the money when his time is up in this world?

So book gain or money in bank is just a figure and in theory it is not your unless you spend all the money.

monetary

4,447 posts

I nvr tag others. If u tag me I respond lar. So don't say I attack u. It's self defense.

xD keep going, I call you joker just because you are throwing prices around. Nobody has crystal ball, even IB's TP cannot pakai. And one random retailer going around throw TP out there asking ppl to buy/sell? That's a joker move, for me. You can call me whatever you want, feel free.

Even if I hold harta and believe in it, I have never ask anyone to buy. I even caution ppl when they are fomo-ing and chasing high. Keep a level head.

Who is emotional? You are. I'm enjoying myself reading your comments. Keep going, keep throwing insults. :)

monetary

4,447 posts

Yes. Must read what i write. Don't stick to your foolish 2026 tariff analysis.

@Monetary I'm bullish on Harta since before tariff announcement, I believe in the capability of the management among glove industry players in combination with the overall growth potential of the glove industry.

I do not buy the theory that China will ALWAYS have lower cost and take ALL the market share and Malaysian glove companies will die.

With both of that in mind, tariff hike or no tariff hike, I will continue to hold Harta. I am not good at estimating and predicting an exact price at a specific point of time, and I'm confident that no one will ever be good at it, if you got it right, its pure luck. Anything can happen at anytime, and as I said before, a counter can stay "overpriced" or "underpriced" for a very very long time.

If you believe in the company, INVEST. If you don't, go somewhere else. That's my own 2 cents. If you have the time and want to trade all day, go ahead. To me, that's pure speculation and gambling. Good luck if you manage to catch those that bought at 3.8 and sold at 3.2, but that person is not me.

Cheers.

Sslee

5,775 posts

Cost:
Raw material cost
Utility cost
Manpower cost
Logistics, shipment and marketing cost
Depreciation cost
Tax/duty cost

So compare the above cost what Malaysia glove manufacturers have advantage over China?

@sslee experience in running the biz, not everything is so transparent.

monetary

4,447 posts

Annjoo Masteel LionInd. Are they experienced steel players? How are well are they buffered from China steel dumping? Even the most hi tech Tesla knock out by BYD. What magic do these rubber glove makers have? Next 2 months market will be like red carpet. I don't keep rubber glove in my safety box. I keep cash. G luck!

I'm sorry but I do not have the time to research steel industry. Only time will tell then, anyway I have more than good enough buffer to be wrong. And I will be rewarded soundly if I'm right. :)

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

@
TaiMeiLi

214 posts

Posted by TaiMeiLi > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Can keep this Harta in the safe. The time you open it, it will be RM5 alrdy 🤗

JovaneChua

486 posts

Posted by JovaneChua > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

HARTA is a great company, with great long term plan. Very great. below RM 5 is too worth it, RM 6 is fair.

Chipee

438 posts

Aiyoh... then why you cry father, cry mother here... Go buy China shares... Correct or not?

monetary

Annjoo Masteel LionInd. Are they experienced steel players? How are well are they buffered from China steel dumping? Even the most hi tech Tesla knock out by BYD. What magic do these rubber glove makers have? Next 2 months market will be like red carpet. I don't keep rubber glove in my safety box. I keep cash. G luck!

Chipee

438 posts

China protect their own market (Second largest in the world) for themselves. So they have the second largest market (guaranteed) plus the world to sell. Their economy of scale is supported by their advantage of China's own market. Only foreign goods that can sell in China are BRANDED products.

Then Xi Jinping made a crazier move ... ways and means to remove production of foreign brands from Korea and Japan in China, thinking their labour advantage is for China to enjoy only. That's why Korean and Japanese FDI move out from China. Suddenly, Emperor Xi realised, many Chinese people start losing jobs due to Korean and Japanese closing shops.

If you think US, Europe, Japan and Korea will allow this unfair trade method, then think again.
EU proposing to add tariff on China EV. US is increasing tariff on variety of China products. The narrative now is against China. Tariff on China for unfair trade. There's more tariff to come for China. President from Germany and France visited Xi Jinping hoping to resolve with diplomatic means but I think it'll never work. Xi JInPing is full of himself.

WTO now will have to change their name to WTO-ExChina ... Why do you think Japan shares shoot up like crazy? Even Warren Buffet buys into Japan market. 😁😂🤣

Chipee

438 posts

INTCO Medical Q1 result ... 238,198 million profit ... wah so good right?

So here are the numbers:
Operating Profit: 176,603
Interest Expense: -58,425
Tax Expense: -51,793
Net Profit: 66,385 🤔

Wah lau ... where did the 171,813 million profit come from? Hahaha
Who did their accounting? David Copperfield ka? 😂😂😂

Chipee

438 posts

@Sslee
So compare the above cost what Malaysia glove manufacturers have advantage over China?

Cost:
Raw material cost (SAME)
- Same cost ..but China quality lesser bcoz thinner gloves. Reject by US & Euro standard. So if they make with equal quality to Msia, their cost is the same.

Utility cost (China Advantage )
- China use coal (cheaper). Msia use Natural Gas (NG). But it's not like China burn coal right under the melting latex. It is coal burning to convert to electricity to melt the latex or nbr. So probably comes to be almost equal. Msia just burn NG under the melting latex like a stove.

Manpower cost (China Advantage )
-China manpower power advantage is reduced by automation. China is still slightly advantageous but negligible. Volume game reduce the advantage. One man press button to produce thousands of gloves.

Logistics, shipment and marketing cost (Malaysia advantage)
- Malaysia is closer to US and Europe market. Lesser travel distance. But with volume game, it is probably negligible.

Depreciation cost (SAME)
Tax/duty cost (SAME)

If we add all this up, plus and minus .. it comes out about the same. BUT .... It's big BUT(t)

Economy of scale... TopGlove is still the biggest producer in the WORLD. And TopGlove is losing money. Meaning overhead cost is killing profit. CHINA ZERO-COVID LOCKDOWN is over since end 2022. China extraordinary glove demand is dead. There may even be oversupply in China. TopGlove close their production in China. Meaning China gloves companies are starting to lose money too. If China maintain their production capacity, they get themselves wiped out. China has to reduce overhead cost (production) and ASP improve. China gloves has to go through what Msia gloves went through. This is just economic sense.

KENANGA said China will keep selling cheap and maintain production to eliminate competition. I disagree. China does not have the backing of China demand to do that. China is oversupply.

US-CHina rivalry .... Msia advantage.

JovaneChua

486 posts

Hartalega will remain relevant and stable in the next 10 years. When everything else crashes, Harta will still be standing with solid management and solid cash pile.

JovaneChua

486 posts

let history speaks, I was right, and I will be right again this week.

xiaoeh

2,443 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Good sharing Chipee

monetary

4,447 posts

6 latest analyst reports after Qr

1. TA TP 4.08 valuation method P/B
2. RHB TP 4.1 valuation method DCF
3. PBank TP 2.01 valuation method P/B
4. Kenaga TP 2.33 valuation method P/B
5. BIMB TP 2.6 valuation method 27xPE
6. AmInvest TP 3.14 valuation method 30xPE

Out of 6 only 2 used PE. The PE values are much lower than it's normal PE of 38 - 40. The rest no longer focus on its earning but put more weight on its BV.

You make your own conclusions

monetary

4,447 posts

Something great in the past doesn't mean will continue to be great in the future. Howeve, the opportunity to make money is always available for traders. So don't tell ppl to leave or buy other countries' stocks.

monetary

4,447 posts

With the latest Qr of operating loss, I m skeptical if the immediate support 3.05 will hold. I put a small portion of money there. If broken i will not hesitate to cut small loss.

monetary

4,447 posts

Oh. Tomorrow no market. Why I came here? Lol! G night.

xiaoeh

2,443 posts

Posted by monetary > 16 minutes ago | Report Abuse
Oh. Tomorrow no market. Why I came here? Lol! G night.

thing doesn't happen by chance
that must be a reason why u are here at this moment even if u know u shouldn't....

JovaneChua

486 posts

the bottom is reached, upwards and forward tmr onwards.

Chipee

438 posts

Observe other markets today. If it goes up, maybe KLSE will go up too.

Sslee

5,775 posts

Still BUY. Post-earnings adjustment, we raise our TP to MYR4.10. Our DCF- derived TP implies 28x FY27F P/E, slightly above its pre-COVID-19 5-year historical mean of 26x.

So RHB got the foresight to give 28x FY27F P/E?

xiaoeh

2,443 posts

Sslee sifu
what do u think abt glove stocks?
which glove stock catch your eye if u were to buy?

Sslee

5,775 posts

I am here just teasing my senior Philip to sell his Harta and Pchem.

Sslee

5,775 posts

Repost:
Posted by Sslee > May 16, 2024 7:13 AM | Report Abuse X

Tariffs on rubber medical and surgical gloves will jump to 25% from 7.5% in 2026.

Philip know it, market over react to US tariff increase for glove from 7.5% to 25 % starting 2026.

So what will be the profit look like for Harta? Is the price surge sustainable with the profit growth?

Philip know what will be the profit look like to his Harta and Pchem. If he is smart as he claim, he should take some profit off the table

xiaoeh

2,443 posts

oic...
btw
will u consider buying glove stocks?

Sslee

5,775 posts

Maybe kossan. Kossan at least use some of the cash to venture out from glove.

xiaoeh

2,443 posts

noted and thanks Sslee sifu

monetary

4,447 posts

Mr Sslee. This is how I interpret RHB report. Their valuation is based on DCF. The outcome implied 28xFY27 FPE which they think is reasonable. What bothering me is that all analysts have normalised Harta PE. No more premium PE for Harta over it's peers?

monetary

4,447 posts

Is it possible analysts realise glove is too cyclical, no business moat, low entry barrier, vulnerable to China dumping so they slashed Harta premium PE?

monetary

4,447 posts

At TP 4.1, the eps corresponds to PE28 is 14cent or 501mil PAT in FY2027. Very good earning. Unfortunately, the analysts slash it's valuation.

JovaneChua

486 posts

trump will win again and the tariffs will arrive much earlier.

monetary

4,447 posts

There's another analysis in stick market which has very low success rate. It's HOPE analysis. Lol!

JovaneChua

486 posts

there is also another analysis in the stock market which has 0 success rate. arrogant sendiri syok analysis. LOL...

JovaneChua

486 posts

anyways, it will go up tomorrow. green Tuesday.

monetary

4,447 posts

Antie Chua. Many ppl tag me. So I don't think I syok sendiri. If no one tag me I will be quietly waiting for my cheap Harta ticket. Hope your green Tue comes true.

Sslee

5,775 posts

Sometime people need to know and accept that the good old day is gone and be brave enough to venture out of his comfort zone.

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Chow yun fatt is a smart investor no dreamer in 2020!

TaiMeiLi

273 posts

Posted by TaiMeiLi > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I don't expect Harta will act like it did during the COVID period. Steadily moving up is good for now 😊

Post a Comment