PIMPINAN EHSAN BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): PEB (5622)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (1.92%)

Day's Change

1.00 - 1.04

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

2,233 comment(s). Last comment by Dakewlest 2023-09-14 23:15

vespa

815 posts

Posted by vespa > 2021-03-02 08:43 | Report Abuse

Thanks Just88

investorbat

1,323 posts

Posted by investorbat > 2021-03-02 09:46 | Report Abuse

yesterday no limit up,today lu?very jahat la

troy88

2,563 posts

Posted by troy88 > 2021-03-02 09:50 | Report Abuse

Hold for very big gains in the future

jazmaster

211 posts

Posted by jazmaster > 2021-03-02 15:44 | Report Abuse

Hi Just88, thank you for your sharing.

I would also like to add on that under MMLR PN16 Paragraph 2.2, the exchange requested any cash company to make a Requisite Announcement that contains:
(a) Details of the proposal;
(b) Timeline for the complete implementation of the proposal; and
(c) Inclusive of a Principle Advisor for the announcement.
In this case, the MGO was assisted by Hong Leong Investment Bank Berhad and MIDF Amanah Investment Bank, which they would in turn, be the advisor (or one of them) of the RTO proposal.

Both are well known in handling such cases.
I think your group somehow misunderstood the RM 1.070 valuation. The new shares are issued based on the MGO, and the number of shares is not determined yet. Take ANCOMLB as an example, the RTO reference price per share of RM 0.100, and the LDP for ANCOMLB is RM 0.375.

Hence, reference price serves as a reference, but the dilutive effect does not drag down the share price as per said.

Next interesting argument is on profitability and reNIKOLA being a newly set-up company. Do note that the corporate structure of reNIKOLA is complex so I don’t expect all to understand. However, SBU Power Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 15th September 2016, and RE Gebeng Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 20th November 2015. And don’t forget Halpro Engineering Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 20th July 2016. As the ultimate shareholder of this companies, I think the claim that reNIKOLA is a newly incorporated company with no profit background is merely hoax and false statement. I would like to also add on that RAM has certified these companies and assisted in issuing a AA3 ASEAN Green SRI Sukuk. Please enlighten me if you find any similar company that is doing RTO that receive the same rating.

*Fun Fact: The Sukuk issuance was also aligned with SC’s framework.
These 3 companies contributed a total of 64 MWac (MWac and MWp has some difference in it, maybe you could ask your group to explain to you). Which is larger than CYPARK, SAMAIDEN or SLVEST. So when we are talking about a company with a market cap of RM 152 Million, how is it expensive?

As for the PACs issue, I do not understand what the group is trying to say and if the admin of your group suspects a share manipulation, he or she should report to SC. And I would also know more about the group – now that SC has banned “sifus” for charging people for analysis, how is this DK still operating?

fscprops

34 posts

Posted by fscprops > 2021-03-02 16:30 | Report Abuse

Pimpinan Ehsan Berhad (Strong Buy)

Since Pimpinan Ehsan Berhad (Or better known as, PEB) had announced a corporate proposal of reverse takeover with reNIKOLA who owns up to 64 MWa.c. solar PV plant, the company’s share price soared. But some investors might be concerned – how does the technical graph look like?

fscprops

34 posts

Posted by fscprops > 2021-03-02 16:31 | Report Abuse

- Based on HoG’s analysis on the 15 minutes graph, we can see that the share price had trailing upwards strongly driven by investor’s demand in the solar themed company. A strong support can be seen now at the price of 2.150 to 2.200. Any drop to this level will be immediately eaten up by investors.

- The chart shows a small consolidation around 2.200 level, which is healthy for the price movement before challenging the recent high of 2.410.

- EMA 5, 8, 13, 21 shows a consolidation around current level, and short term EMA crossing above mid and long term EMA, strong buy-in signal.

- Backed by strong fundamental and takeover story, a few more bounce around 2.200 level could lead to another challenge on 2.410 level.

- Once broken the resistance, next psychological resistance level would be around 3.000 level.

- Short term target of 3.000, mid term target of 5.000 for now.

Posted by uemcapital > 2021-03-02 17:08 | Report Abuse

Everyday go like this 5.00 is not a problem..... Vroom Vroom

Posted by uemcapital > 2021-03-02 17:08 | Report Abuse

The most value stock in 2021 ! PEB

Posted by uemcapital > 2021-03-02 17:09 | Report Abuse

believe it is not too late to invest in PEB now, given the valuation comparison as well as the future prospects of the RE sector. The company had already operating a larger MWp solar plant base than CYPARK.!!!! Solar Titan -PEB

Goldberg

2,626 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2021-03-02 17:34 | Report Abuse

@Jazmaster

Well said, thanks.

DK group somehow misunderstood the RM 1.070 valuation and many other issues.

The new shares are issued based on the MGO, and the number of shares is not determined yet. Take ANCOMLB as an example, the RTO reference price per share of RM 0.100, and the LDP for ANCOMLB is RM 0.375.

Hence, reference price serves as a reference, but the dilutive effect does not drag down the share price as per said.

ET8888

26 posts

Posted by ET8888 > 2021-03-02 19:09 | Report Abuse

Anyone with EP at below 1.15 before LUs?

Just88

452 posts

Posted by Just88 > 2021-03-02 20:20 | Report Abuse

Those who had visited Jaks forum surely know that DK66/DK never collected any subscription fees.

His comment was a response to a personal question from me. I just thought it is good to share here.

Since you prefer to think that he has misunderstood the relevance of new share issue price of RM1.07, I will not reveal his further comment. For your information, he was a professional auditor.

I don't want to spoil the mood here. Good luck.

ET8888

26 posts

Posted by ET8888 > 2021-03-02 20:49 | Report Abuse

dear Just88, mind to chat in pm? i pm u already

ccheinn

188 posts

Posted by ccheinn > 2021-03-04 09:31 | Report Abuse

the price stay around RM2... what the reason behind?

fscprops

34 posts

Posted by fscprops > 2021-03-04 15:06 | Report Abuse

market sentiment, price will rake up after retailer left

Posted by uemcapital > 2021-03-04 15:51 | Report Abuse

Nice, market sentiment drop, I bought a bit, If drop 1.8 , I top up again.... Long term TP 5. Nothing to scare.

fscprops

34 posts

Posted by fscprops > 2021-03-04 16:10 | Report Abuse

monday will spike up again, no worry

ET8888

26 posts

Posted by ET8888 > 2021-03-04 19:53 | Report Abuse

Better read the latest announcements ya guys

High5

1,269 posts

Posted by High5 > 2021-03-05 10:09 | Report Abuse

Ya given till 30th June to complete the take over. Why go thru all the trouble ...n let the deal die off???

Posted by uemcapital > 2021-03-05 11:47 | Report Abuse

Discount price, COLLECT again !

xetambaya

34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > 2021-03-05 15:42 | Report Abuse

drop drop...collect collect

xetambaya

34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > 2021-03-05 15:42 | Report Abuse

most of the small fish had left the counter...

fscprops

34 posts

Posted by fscprops > 2021-03-06 16:45 | Report Abuse

no way the deal will die off, shareholders has already invested so much into the company

fscprops

34 posts

Posted by fscprops > 2021-03-06 16:49 | Report Abuse

just stay calm and collect at cheap price for now

Goldberg

2,626 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2021-03-08 11:36 | Report Abuse

Under SLVEST, the company has 4 key segments; namely the EPCC of solar energy solution, O&M of solar energy system, sale of electricity through solar energy and “others”. Technically, O&M and sale of electricity are similar, and we can see the inter-segment revenue crossed between them. Based on SLVEST’s annual report for financial year end 2020 March, the company had only owned a 1 MWp solar PV plant. Most of SLVEST’s revenue comes from EPCC segment and SLVEST’s market capitalization is currently approximately MYR 989.0 Million.

Lastly, SAMAIDEN had 3 segments. Namely EPCC services, RE and Environmental Consulting Services and O&M Services. Like SLVEST, a big chunk of revenue of SAMAIDEN comes from EPCC sector and minimal revenue and profit were contributed from O&M services. The company plans to invest in a 12 MW solar PV power plant but had not integrated into the company yet, and under their IPO plans, the management had also shared their interest in biogas/biomass plant. As of now, the market capitalization of SAMAIDEN stands at approximately MYR 361.0 Million.

Based on the studies we did above, the closest peer for PEB, or reNIKOLA in the future should be CYPARK alone. SLVEST and SAMAIDEN are not matured in operating their own solar PV farm, and they are specialized in EPCC, which means they are more focused in the contract basis business.

fomainre

22 posts

Posted by fomainre > 2021-03-08 15:29 | Report Abuse

seems pretty good to jump in now, nice price and good future ahead for this counter

winetime

519 posts

Posted by winetime > 2021-03-08 16:19 | Report Abuse

Conclusion: LSS4 winners are not as important if you are focusing on value instead of “goreng stock”. Stay focused on your key investment theories!

$SLVEST(0215.MY)

$SAMAIDEN(0223.MY)

$CYPARK(5184.MY)

$PEB(5622.MY)

$MFCB(3069.MY)

xetambaya

34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > 2021-03-08 16:29 | Report Abuse

very informative article, looking forward to the next step of solar energy

xetambaya

34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > 2021-03-08 16:32 | Report Abuse

good timing to collect now... below RM 2 is still cheap

Goldberg

2,626 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2021-03-08 17:27 | Report Abuse

PEB will be the stock to watch - A pure play in Solar Energy concession holdings.

Investors should be focused on true renewable energy concession holdings.

One of the largest players currently in the market should be Mega First Corp Berhad (“MFCB”), and not Solarvest Holdings Berhad (“SLVEST”) or Samaiden Group Berhad (“SAMAIDEN”) with injudicious
valuations.

Current valuation is pretty attractive - taking into account its massive potential in RE.

ruby20

308 posts

Posted by ruby20 > 2021-03-08 21:15 |

Post removed.Why?

ruby20

308 posts

Posted by ruby20 > 2021-03-08 21:18 | Report Abuse

Detailed report complete Wf positive things and things to be cautious for.

vivoviva

775 posts

Posted by vivoviva > 2021-03-09 10:20 | Report Abuse

"Hi" "Lat' stock. Purely goreng. hahaha

handofgod

12 posts

Posted by handofgod > 2021-03-09 11:00 | Report Abuse

J.Bull 想什么 – 另一家潜质太阳能公司?

最近股市一片血红,相信大家身家都缩水不少,当然J.Bull也不例外,当现在反而是个最佳时机让大家在股海中找宝石。

而今天J.Bull分享的就是一家在进行RTO企业活动的公司——PEB。

PEB前身为TRIplc Berhad,这家公司被交易所归类为PN 16的公司,主要是因为主要业务卖给了PUNCAK,但PEB本身仍然持有接近RM 70.3 million的现金,所以不被归类为PN 17。而根据最近最新的文告里提出,文告里的收购者由于收购份额高达65.5%,抵触SC收购条例的33%的股权限制,也就是Mandatory General Offer, 他们必须以RM 1.07来向小股东收购股权,以保护小股东的利益。

那么,这次收购方案是否是一颗还未发亮的钻石?
这次收购的对象是一家潜质太阳能公司——reNIKOLA,而这家公司与国内其他的太阳能公司不同,因为他们大部分都是EPCC contractor,而reNIKOLA是真正拥有 Solar Farm,也就是太阳能发电厂,主要将收集到的太阳能转换成能源,并且通过Tenaga的通电网售卖给国内企业,因为新能源的兴起,许多国内外国公司他们都会偏向采用新能源,如著名的欧洲汽车品牌。

太阳能发电厂的挑战就是寻找合适的地点,由于太阳能照射的经纬度不同,而地点必须是能常年照晒的地点,而在马国,最合适的地点都在北方,还有就是地点与电网的距离不能太远,不然就很难输送电源。除了这些,还有复杂的买地程序以及各种政府部门的文件,高昂的买地费用,独特技术壁垒如何有效率的收集太阳能并且转换和储存起来等等。

而reNIKOLA是暂时全马唯一一家纯太阳能发电厂公司,目前为止公司拥有大概418MWp的太阳能资产,目前营运着的有88MWp,最大的330MWp会在明年完成。

而对太阳能的宏观方面,国内新能源政策是打算在2025年内,降低煤炭的使用率,提高再生能源组合能高达20%(暂时国内的能源95%是通过煤炭)。除此之外,东南亚市场也打算在2025年前提高再生能源组合23%,也就是大概35GW – 40GW的再生能源产能。

而我们的邻国——新加坡已经打算从马国进口100MW的再生能源电能,两年的试用期,最早会在2021年尾开始。

而公司的发展焦点是以提供再生能源为目的,暂时以太阳能为主,公司打算在未来的3 – 5 年内能将现有的太阳能资产从418MWp增加到1GWp,而通过这次的RTO,PEB本身拥有70.3mil的资金可以用于发展,公司的发展前景算是符合未来全球新能源计划的趋势,大家觉得是否觉得投资呢?

注:这次的RTO已经进入HOA (Head of Agreement),并不是MOU,是实实在在的在进行,预期应该会在年尾就会完成全部手续,而在去年也有一个著名的收购案,那就是S5 —— ANCOMLB,但是当时我们能通过MYEG收购S5的股权判断公司的收购价,而这次没有参考的例子,是否值得投资,那就看大家眼光,还是那句,最近大市不好,投资有风险,买入前需谨慎。
Published by J.Bull Invest

免责声明:以上内容纯粹个人观点,所有的内容分享只提供大家当作学习与咨讯用途,而绝非专业的金融以及投资意见或买卖建议,请自行分析,了解风险,再向您们的专业金融理财顾问探讨投资性质。

handofgod

12 posts

Posted by handofgod > 2021-03-09 11:03 | Report Abuse

Is a value stock or purely goreng ? Guess you guys got the answer.

公司的发展前景算是符合未来全球新能源计划的趋势,大家觉得是否觉得投资呢?

winetime

519 posts

Posted by winetime > 2021-03-09 11:18 | Report Abuse

I agree, So is PEB a hidden Gem ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/xyzabc1/permalink/477983396537937

winetime

519 posts

Posted by winetime > 2021-03-09 11:18 | Report Abuse

@handofgod i got you.

Azshah

53 posts

Posted by Azshah > 2021-03-09 15:44 | Report Abuse

dont take current mkt value of PEB to compare with others. Current mkt value is overvalued for an empty company. Nothing inside. Those who buy at current price is paying so high a premium. Before annoucement, the company also empty shell, worth only 96 sen

Azshah

53 posts

Posted by Azshah > 2021-03-09 15:46 | Report Abuse

Nikola not injected yet. Nobody knows what is buying price for Nikola. If Nikola sells for RM1 billion, PEB shares will be very expensive, not worth buying

xetambaya

34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > 2021-03-09 16:17 | Report Abuse

This is why you are "typical retailer". SLVEST and SAMAIDEN are EPCC player and does not own their concession assets. Yet their share price spike and PE ratio is over 100 times. This is purely based on investors' sentiment on renewable energy - or to be precise, solar energy. Concession assets enable a company to earn a sustainable flow of income over time and should be more valuable than so called EPCC player.

xetambaya

34 posts

Posted by xetambaya > 2021-03-09 16:18 | Report Abuse

Do you know why analysts always give lower PE to project based companies? That is because their unpredictability in earnings in short, mid and let's not even long term. If you are smart enough, just go ahead and refer LSS tariff and do the math yourself on the potential earnings. Or are you trying to depress the price so you can buy more?

Azshah

53 posts

Posted by Azshah > 2021-03-09 17:48 | Report Abuse

as a "typical retailer", i only understand very shallow things, like I should compare in similar biz when evaluating investment opportunity and not other slightly related companies and try to bang on investors's sentiment to invest, talking about PE 100 times when it is non comparable

I'm also not smart because I don't look at LSS tarif and estimate potential earnings caused I already know exactly how much projects with a "FINITE" lifespan would be valued at...

Wouldn't you be happy if price is depressed ? ...or you are one of those few who jumped in at higher price and now trying to justify the impossible with 100 PE statements ?

Azshah

53 posts

Posted by Azshah > 2021-03-09 17:54 | Report Abuse

I not so smart like you...I only know concession companies, although can have a predictable stream of earnings over its concession period, it is again bound by the limits of the concessions which means it cannot have superb growth in revenue...Every parameter is fixed upfront...There can never be upside surprises as revenue is fixed , conversely there is only downside risk of cost overrun etc...

So your smart statement of "concession assets should be more valuable than EPCC companies" is so very "smart" statement.... I love investors like u...full of confidence in making wrong assumptions and yet still unaware of it.....With investors like you out there...easy money for me.

Azshah

53 posts

Posted by Azshah > 2021-03-09 18:00 | Report Abuse

Investing in companies like PEB is similar to investing in REITs. . A steady inflow of cash over a predetermined period of time in accordance with the contract.

But...it is worse than a REITs company ....because end of the contract, the assets of PEB is greatly marked down by obsolescence in technology, wear and tear of the solar panels, generators and all...whereas the properties in a REITs would be much valuable (under normal circumstances) than before....But then again...what am I....?..I'm only a "typical retailer" who is not smart enough....

cg14134

500 posts

Posted by cg14134 > 2021-03-09 18:50 | Report Abuse

The bulls on PEB better pray hard that the solar assets are injected at significant discount to their FV to justify the current share price. How good the solar biz is does not mean anything cos the injection price is NOT FIXED yet. One has to analyze the whole injection thingy using CF technique. If the solar asset injections were to be carried out at FV, the share price will go back to RM1.07, plain and simple. If you don't understand the argument, seek help from an investment banker friend to explain to you how it works.

Azshah

53 posts

Posted by Azshah > 2021-03-09 19:30 | Report Abuse

Bingo......Now...cg14134 is someone who clearly identified the most important issue. What is the asset price used for injection ?. He/She is clearly someone who can distil the corporate exercise and analyse it carefully.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz