LBS BINA GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): LBS (5789)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.61 - 0.63

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

3,845 comment(s). Last comment by singkalin 1 day ago

fabregas88

321 posts

Posted by fabregas88 > 2013-09-27 09:56 | Report Abuse

why stop rising d?=D

fabregas88

321 posts

Posted by fabregas88 > 2013-09-27 09:57 | Report Abuse

scjm is this going to cycle back to downward?spec-div is coming

Ooi Teik Bee

11,356 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-09-27 12:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Sep 26, 2013 01:31 PM | Report Abuse

OTB, thanks for the clarifications.

Sometimes I see there is adjustment to the warrant price for special dividend, for example the recent Kulim Wc exercise price adjustment after the special dividend of 95 sen for Kulim.

Ans : I had called up LBS on exercise price of LBS-WA after "special dividend", the company secretary will check and come back to me. I will update the information accordingly.
Thank you.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,356 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-09-27 12:40 | Report Abuse

Can someone please provide information about adjustment of Exercise price of Warrant after "special dividend" ? I need this information to bring up to Bursa or LBS to review the exercise price of LBS-WA after "special dividend".
Good examples are Kulim and TGOFF. Any more ?
Thank you.

Ck Kean

36 posts

Posted by Ck Kean > 2013-09-27 13:11 | Report Abuse

if i bought Warrant and want to exercise to convert to share, what is the step required? by using ebroking?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,356 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-09-27 14:47 | Report Abuse

The exercise price remain unchanged at 1.00 even it is a special dividend. Warrant is not untitled to anything as stated in the offer prospectus.
Thank you.

cckkpr

219 posts

Posted by cckkpr > 2013-09-27 14:48 | Report Abuse

ckkean,

You will to fill up the coversion form and sent the documents to the Registrar.

Ck Kean

36 posts

Posted by Ck Kean > 2013-09-27 17:11 | Report Abuse

cckkpr, u mean the registrar is the Bursa or LBS or ebroking?

cckkpr

219 posts

Posted by cckkpr > 2013-09-27 17:28 | Report Abuse

Share Registrar of LBS. I think its Tricor Investor Services.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-09-27 17:40 | Report Abuse

One more time here. Why the hell you want to convert and just throw away the valuable time value of close to 5 years?

Secondly if you want the special dividend, it is already too late for you to do the conversion as the ex-date is just a few more days on 3/10/13. Ask a remisier to confirm this.

Jeremy 1

27 posts

Posted by Jeremy 1 > 2013-09-27 17:58 | Report Abuse

1 question, if I were to dispose on ex-date (1st October). Am I still entitled for the special dividend?

Stockman

684 posts

Posted by Stockman > 2013-09-27 18:41 | Report Abuse

It can easily go to 2 soon

BBB79

2,689 posts

Posted by BBB79 > 2013-09-28 14:15 | Report Abuse

Jeremy 1, i also confuse on the date, but normally i will sell after the
EX-date 01/10/2013 and Entitlement date 03/10/2013. Because it state "Share transfer book & register of members will be to closed from (both dates inclusive) for the purpose of determining the entitlements"

BBB79

2,689 posts

Posted by BBB79 > 2013-09-28 14:18 | Report Abuse

Stockman, one more day to go before ex-date, go go go...

Stockman

684 posts

Posted by Stockman > 2013-09-28 23:56 | Report Abuse

I will buy too BBB79

jasoninvet

147 posts

Posted by jasoninvet > 2013-09-30 09:01 | Report Abuse

DJ Futures down more then 100 points , today market sentiment will no good......

Posted by Steven Shyang > 2013-09-30 10:25 | Report Abuse

Will I get the s.dividen if I buy it now ?

klow

98 posts

Posted by klow > 2013-09-30 11:32 | Report Abuse

if sell on 01 Oct, will still entitle for dividend?

cckkpr

219 posts

Posted by cckkpr > 2013-09-30 12:02 | Report Abuse

steven shyang, you get dividend if buy today.
klow, you will get dividend if sell tomorrow.

miketyu

464 posts

Posted by miketyu > 2013-10-01 09:47 | Report Abuse

LBS share price slipped from 1.92 to 1.76 in three days. The gap formed is it sign of weakness? I bought at 1.90. should i cut loss and reenter at lower price?

Newjune

49 posts

Posted by Newjune > 2013-10-01 10:15 | Report Abuse

today is ex-date, so the price will correct by deduct 8sen..so close 1.87, today opening 1.79..correct me if i am wrong

steviebull

294 posts

Posted by steviebull > 2013-10-01 10:33 | Report Abuse

newjune, u r right

Ooi Teik Bee

11,356 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-10-01 11:23 | Report Abuse

My advice to you is to concentrate on the stock, forget about US news. This news happened in 17 years ago, US market still went up at that time.

I like to quote you rule no 1 of Peter Lynch as follows :-

1. “Nobody can predict interest rates, the future direction of the economy, or the stock market. Dismiss all such forecasts and concentrate on what’s actually happening to the companies in which you’ve invested.” It is far more productive for an investor to focus their time and energy on systems which are potentially understandable in a way which might reveal a mispriced asset. George Soros said once: “Unfortunately, the more complex the system, the greater the room for error.” The simplest system on which an investor can focus is an individual company. Trying to understand something as complex as an economy in a way which outperforms the markets is not a wise use of time and is unlikely to happen.

Final decision is yours.
Thank you.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-01 11:35 | Report Abuse

negative. can u live without knowing what's happening around u? don't misunderstood the rule, it says keep thing simple and straight to the point, not ignoring. LBS does not trade by juz one person, the power of U.S events has shown enough in the pass week

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-01 11:39 | Report Abuse

iafx, can you pls explain more further what is the impact to pass week on LBS due to US news.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-01 11:50 | Report Abuse

LBS too small to have anything to do with U.S economy, but LBS live in a market that has a lot to do with U.S issues.

if it is contra time-up, that's a non-nego consequence anyway.

Ck Kean

36 posts

Posted by Ck Kean > 2013-10-01 12:55 | Report Abuse

if I have more bullets, I definitely buy more LBS since its drop. Consider guarantee special dividend 0.08 for few years. at least better than FD interest.

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-01 13:48 | Report Abuse

Miketyu, since you have so many guru surrounding you...may I ask you few question ?

1) When you decided to buy at 1.90 what is your expectation from LBS ?
2) How did you value LBS ? Are you worth it to buy on 1.90 ?
3) What is your target holding in order to achieve your target price ?

Iafx : you have mentioned a good point the impact is very small to do with US economy. Therefore, the momentum of this situation was just a short time prior caused by the contra player.
The contra time-up issued happened in very counters not just in LBS. We can't do anything with it.

I foreseen the US issue will caused many foreigner investor run out from US market to hunt opportunities in others country including M'sia. Properties counter might be the good one in short time prior. They usually won't hold it for too long "so call contra player" but this situation will last for few months due to uncertain American politics issue.

Due to strong fundamental and cash flow with aggressive activities of the management, LBS will gain in the bottom.

Good Luck and happy trading.

miketyu

464 posts

Posted by miketyu > 2013-10-01 14:24 | Report Abuse

I decided to buy when dividend going to exp and reading the reports from Cimb bank about their value of investment will increase in Zhuhai when the bridge from Hong Kong going to be completed soon. And many lands they own hasn't been revalued since many years ago (note price of land increases year after year). I think the share worth more than rm1.9. but the market sentiment not good now, lbs has dropped to lower price and greed overwhelmed me. lol. just a hard decision to average down or to wait until the hazy weather clears.

thanks for all your advises. really appreciate =)

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-01 14:51 | Report Abuse

Miketyu, actually you are right LBS is worth more than $1.90 but you haven't reply me what is your value and target price.

From your reply...i should said you did not study on the financial report. You are invested unconsciously. The value of share is not from the market trade is from you if you are study good enough before proceed,

Last of my advise, before you go any further decision restudy up all the LBS not from others. Go to LBS website to do more homework. Find your own answer my dear.

Posted by Teoh Boon Leong > 2013-10-01 15:06 | Report Abuse

LBS is undervalued.With investment and ample lands available , the fair value in medium term should be RM3/Share.Good stock to hold on.

Newjune

49 posts

Posted by Newjune > 2013-10-01 17:07 | Report Abuse

it seem US shutdown did not bring much impact...looking an uptrend for tomorrow..but i might be wrong..anyway lbs have strong fundamental..nothing to worry...:D

nubhan .

892 posts

Posted by nubhan . > 2013-10-01 17:08 | Report Abuse

why so concern of US shutdown news ? 'They' just create those bad sentiment so they can buy low and sell high to u.

Posted by Steven Shyang > 2013-10-02 10:38 | Report Abuse

Any ideas where can I study LBS's news, financial and report ?

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-02 10:55 | Report Abuse

lbs.com.my

Posted by Muadzam Muzafar > 2013-10-02 20:57 | Report Abuse

Dragon Hill Corporation Ltd, which is part of LBS Bina Group, has exercised its option to buy Lamdeal Investment Ltd, which is involved in managing China's Zhuhai International Circuit Ltd (ZICL), for US$1.

Dragon Hill Corporation, which is LBS Bina’s wholly-owned indirect subsidiary, had acquired 2.2 million shares of HK$1 each representing the entire equity interest in Lamdeal.

LBS Bina said on Wednesday the decision to bring the ZIC Circuit back into the group would maintain the group's presence in Zhuhai and "may in the future provide another opportunity for the group to venture into property development there".

LBS managing director, Datuk Lim Hock San said LBS believed in the potential of the ZIC circuit land, adding the acquisition "has come at an appropriate time".

"The (LBS) group believes that it will benefit in the long term given the shortage of sizeable prime land in Zhuhai.

"Upon completion of the exercise of the option, Dragon Hill will hold 100% of the entire issued and paid-up share capital of Lamdeal and Lamdeal will own 60% of ZICL," he said.

To recap, in 1992, Lamdeal and its joint venture partner in China had set up a ZICL – a Sino-foreign cooperative joint venture entity -- to jointly develop and operate China's first professional racing track, the 264-acre ZIC Circuit.

The Zhuhai International Circuit occupies about 264 acres of prime land located next to the Lakewood Golf Club and the 197-acre piece of land earmarked for mixed developments.

The group's investments in Lakewood Gold Club and the development land were disposed recently for a total sale consideration of HK$1.65bil.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-10-03 01:14 | Report Abuse

:)

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-03 09:29 | Report Abuse

scjm3, could you pls share your viewpoint with me ?

Samurai

37 posts

Posted by Samurai > 2013-10-03 10:34 | Report Abuse

At least there is one common ground ie we all agree that LBS is a good stock. The TP is anyone's guess. We don't have the benefit of the crystal ball and can only substantiate our predictions on hindsight. To me, I trust the stewardship of the MD and I believe he knows best being nearer to the frontline line. With a healthy cash pile in place and opportunities aplenty, I want to believe that LBS will move be up beyond RM2

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-03 10:40 | Report Abuse

thumb up for you Samurai!!

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-03 14:14 | Report Abuse

Scjm3, your worries make sense.

Below is my highlighted point ** ( )

LBS Bina said on Wednesday the decision to bring the ZIC Circuit back into the group would maintain the group's presence in Zhuhai and

** (may in the future provide another opportunity for the group to venture into property development there".)

LBS managing director, Datuk Lim Hock San said

** (LBS believed in the potential of the ZIC circuit land, adding the acquisition "has come at an appropriate time".)

The (LBS) group believes that it will benefit in the long term given

** (the shortage of sizeable prime land in Zhuhai)

Usually, I like to view as many angle as I could to analysis my investment. Below is another angle of viewpoint (personal opinion) to share and comment :-

1) When the right time has come LBS may venture into properly development but too many unknown issue and consequences needed to be consider and encounter it that's why this land is pending.

2) But if failed to do so the land might be sell with good price because of shortage of sizeable prime land in order to reduced the risk.

So, it's may be a win win solution.

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-03 15:58 | Report Abuse

scjm3, good point also. Let's us do more research on Lamdeal background and understand the purpose of selling.

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-03 16:26 | Report Abuse

吉隆坡2日讯)林木生集团(LBS,5789,主板产业股)独资子公司———龙峻有限公司(Dragon Hill Corporation Limited)行使选择权,全面收购了Lamdeal投资有限公司,交易价仅1美元(约3.2令吉)。
Lamdeal投资持有中国珠海国际赛车场的60%股权,但后者仍在亏损。
同时,龙峻与Lamdeal投资在2004年4月8日签署的管理合约,已经终止。
林木生集团说,完成上述收购活动后,龙峻将持有Lamdeal投资的100%股权。
“换言之,后者将成为本集团独资子公司,珠海国际赛车场将成为本集团持有60%股权子公司。”
截至去年12月杪财年,Lamdeal投资的非控股权益后盈利为8290万港元(约3460万令吉),而净负债则是1亿3680万港元(约5710万令吉)。
1992年,Lamdeal投资与中国联营伙伴成立1家中外合作联营公司———珠海国际赛车场,联合发展与经营中国的首个专业赛车场。
林木生集团说:“这个专业赛车场占地264英亩,具备巨大的发展潜能,因为它毗邻珠海翠湖高尔夫球会,而该197英亩发展地皮已预留供综合发展。
“我们把珠海国际赛车场重新注入林木生集团,将让我们继续在珠海发展,日后可能可为集团提供另外一个进军产业发展的机会。”

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-03 16:27 | Report Abuse

Above post is from Nanyang 财经新闻 财经 2013-10-03 11:53.

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-03 16:32 | Report Abuse

scjm3, above posting was saying Lamdeal is holding 60% share of the ZIC but making lose after take over. So by selling US 1 to LBS is making sense.

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-03 16:33 | Report Abuse

My Chinese understanding is limited. Please someone here understanding more pls help to translate above into Eng. thank you in advance.

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-03 16:44 | Report Abuse

PETALING JAYA: LBS Bina Group Bhd has acquired the entire equity interest in Lamdeal Investment Ltd, via subsidiary Dragon Hill Corp Ltd, for US$1 (RM3.21) only.

It said it exercised its rights under the Option Agreement and Supple-mentary Option Agreement dated April 8, 2004 and March 20, 2006 respectively to acquire Lamdeal.

Lamdeal is an investment party to a racing circuit project where it, together with its joint-venture partner in China, had formed a Sino-foreign cooperative joint-venture entity in 1992, known as Zhuhai International Circuit Ltd (ZICL) to jointly develop and operate China’s first professional racing track, the 264-acre Zhuhai International Circuit (ZIC). ZICL is a 60%-owned subsidiary of Lamdeal.

The group also announced to Bursa Malaysia that the management agreement dated April 8, 2004 between Dragon Hill and Lamdeal, which was no longer required, had been terminated.

ZIC is located next to the Lakewood Golf Club and a 197-acre land earmarked for mixed development.

The group noted its investments in the club and the development land were sold recently for HK$1.65bil.

“LBS believes in the potential of the ZIC land. This acquisition is timely as the group believes that it will benefit in the long term given the shortage of sizeable prime land in Zhuhai,” managing director Datuk Lim Hock San said in a press statement.

“The decision to bring back ZIC into the group will maintain the group’s presence in Zhuhai, China and may in the future provide another opportunity for the group’s venture into property development,” he added.

LBS said the exercise price at US$1 would create a negative goodwill (non-operating profit) of RM2.65mil, thus would be giving an increase in the profit after non-controlling interest of the group for the financial year ending Dec 31, 2013 (FY13) by 7.12% as compared with LBS’ audited financial statements for the year ended 2012.

Neither the exercise of option nor the termination of management agreement would have material impact on net asset, earnings and gearing of the group for FY13.

LBS had in 2002 derived a safety plan to dispose of Lamdeal to a third party with an option to repurchase it back at US$1

From TheStar Published: Thursday October 3, 2013 MYT 12:00:00 AM

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2013-10-03 16:55 | Report Abuse

We have to watching LBS management, what they to do with the land for the future.

BBB79

2,689 posts

Posted by BBB79 > 2013-10-03 17:46 | Report Abuse

这个专业赛车场占地264英亩,具备巨大的发展潜能,因为它毗邻珠海翠湖高尔夫球会,而该197英亩发展地皮已预留供综合发展。

I think they more concern on the future land price rather than the circuit business. Because it near the golf, the land price will increase in future, then they can sell out and earn profit again...

fabregas88

321 posts

Posted by fabregas88 > 2013-10-03 21:29 | Report Abuse

scjm, ya i m quite a little busy recently. just change job haha. hmm i m still holding lbs and enjoying the dividend..i m confident lbs can over rm2. so i hold for long term =D

Post a Comment