ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.04 - 0.045

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-25 17:22 | Report Abuse

Let's see how can ARBB share goes to TP0.51.. RUBBISH TALK

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-25 17:23 | Report Abuse

haha continue your rubbish talk with your fake accounts

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-25 17:23 | Report Abuse

If Liew is so powerful to manage the business as per the Corporate Finance team said, this is the time to show off his power to push the share price up lo...

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-25 17:24 | Report Abuse

Don't talk RUBBISH @hoot9eonly, bosskufanboy, BabyAce, tankoksiong! Go pick up the cheap tickets

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-25 17:25 | Report Abuse

poor people talk RUBBISH

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-25 17:25 | Report Abuse

You guys are a bunch of IDIOTS @hoot9eonly, bosskufanboy, BabyAce, tankoksiong!

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-25 17:25 | Report Abuse

pick up or not is none of your fake account business

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-25 17:26 | Report Abuse

fake account kaki wayang dogs

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-25 17:28 | Report Abuse

@hoot9eonly, bosskufanboy, BabyAce, Good to have you guys be the clown! tomorrow remember to wear your clown costume to play the clown show to all of us!

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-25 17:30 | Report Abuse

LOL...

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-25 17:31 | Report Abuse

we will see who is the one that laugh at the end

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-25 18:01 | Report Abuse

its 6pm, those fake account dogs sao gong liao.

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2020-08-25 18:02 | Report Abuse

Haiz.... I dun want keep spamming de. When I see those idiots barking and comment, I cant hold.

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-25 18:04 | Report Abuse

they want to play whole day, but 6 pm sao gong

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-25 18:04 | Report Abuse

hahaaha, what a joke

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-25 18:46 | Report Abuse

agree with soonning

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-25 18:47 | Report Abuse

they dont even unerstand how the business work, while just creating fake account and spamming here

joni

1,249 posts

Posted by joni > 2020-08-25 18:53 | Report Abuse

some can take profit & some like wait to sell higher price TAYOR

denzadesu

387 posts

Posted by denzadesu > 2020-08-25 18:54 | Report Abuse

wow, another chance to collect cheap

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2020-08-25 18:55 | Report Abuse

So Let me continue to fight and support for the counter, Actually I am ok to they spam and attack the counter. What I cant tahan is they playing with me and I really offended.

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-08-25 21:57 | Report Abuse

When is starts to rocket, let's have a celebration together. But I think for it to rocket maybe need 1 - 2 years. Just stay put so we do not miss it. Everyone knows the fundamental is good, which has already reduce its risk. Just need to keep monitoring the quarter results.

tokti

2,643 posts

Posted by tokti > 2020-08-25 22:19 | Report Abuse

Haha..good quarterly rwsults yet wait for 1-2 years to rocket, without any dividends, we buy later time lor.
This is not investors friendly owners..what investors want, price gain or dividend only

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-08-25 22:35 | Report Abuse

The hard truth is need to wait for operators to push lor...how good a stock is no one push also can't go up. Then people spreading those facts which is incorrect since long time ago which I had rectified also need time to digest. The thing is when it start to rocket I must have my tickets with me. The most regretful thing I always remember till now is when a stock I sell then it starts to rocket till the moon, the feeling is must worse. Of course everyone have their own preference that suits them.

stocker20

11 posts

Posted by stocker20 > 2020-08-25 23:17 | Report Abuse

IOT? Invest On Tunggul ka? Cash rich for management party at papaya farm every night yeah! Is okay, once you learnt how to play this diluted stock game you will be able to earn some and join their papaya party.

There are people want it up there are people want it down. Those asking to hold tight tight are the one who sell kau you high. TP? Ta Pau kau you la, happy trading! Remember now is crisis period, hold kau chun doi tight tight gao lan

What lan 7 analysis is just a supporting info to your vision, not the answer. One day it will fly…. Who doesn’t know lei lou mou will die one day? Make your own decision and learn to play the game. One day you will come join papaya farming together. I am going enjoy for morning gained. Tight tight~

Posted by tankoksiong > 2020-08-26 00:30 | Report Abuse

Dividends

Please don't ask me why this stupid Company don't give dividends? Hello, if Company is expanding rapidly and experiencing growth they won't give you dividends one la. Why? Give you dividends already how to grow fast? Company that give you dividends in general they are quite stable and most of them are rarely expanding. Take BAT as an example, not only its not expanding its performance have been terrible. I take the most easy example so you can understand.

So everything seems good with a little risk? But why a lot of people say this is a con man counter? Oh because always goreng tak jadi? Volume a lot but cannot move one?

This you need to ask the existing holders. I will tell you in summary why this Company cannot move up.

1. Complains about auditor not doing their job well. I myself had uncovered a fraud case when I'm an auditor and the director go to jail because of that. Then I ask you one thing. Why my name is not well know one ah? If your Company got fraud case, you want to publish in newspaper one ah my friend? Of course you low profile as possible, otherwise who dare do business with you? You always see in news those news that say auditor never do job well, but I tell you how many cases we caught do you even know? Audit fee for ARBB is around RM68k in total and RM36k for non audit services. Total is only around RM100k. For such a low audit fee, the partner signing the account want to risk his/her reputation? ARBB is audited by RSM which is a respectable mid tier firm. You go ask auditors if every year their work in the same Company they auditng increase or decrease please? And I tell you auditor have lots of compliance thing to comply to.

2. The quality of the investor and shareholders. An example, glove counter investors always concern about earnings first. Share price is never an issue. ARBB investors? Day in day out complain why share price don't increase although earnings is good. There is a difference in this, maybe if you look it's the same but its not. If you have a lot of investor the character is panic sell one, do you think your share can go up? A bit a bit of drop they go throw all of their shares. You tell me. And please don't underestimate idiots ok. They may be idiots, but you never know it can be that they are very rich. Maybe good in doing certain things but just when come to shares they suck. Don't underestimate this group. Idiots sometimes can be rich while you how intelligent you are might be a poor person. Sometimes no logic but my friend that's reality.

Mentality of the existing investors need to educate them and create awareness to them, accept it or not it is really up to them. I can't change them. What I can do is to write an article to create awareness. That's the only thing within my power. If you ask me how long I took to understand the whole Company, it's two days.

What you can do if you're looking at this Company as a long term good share?

1. Educate people by sharing this article, so they will know this Company inside out. If you see people in KLSE screener, OMG I can tell you what they write is really funny. Absolutely zero knowledge about this Company.

2. Patient, patient and patient

I'm writting to give more informed facts to potential true investors, to look into the potential of this Company. By attracting good quality investor who are informed then I can expect the share price to go up in the future. If I try to keep telling people buy buy buy there is no use. The share price won't move due to the quality of investor/shareholders of inferior quality. Everyday also so negative, how it bring good to the share?

Another thing is the operator for this counter is brutal. To understand this you need to see when this new shareholder come in to the Company and from then you see the pattern of chart. If you see 2 May 2019 at the top, this operator know how to push one. The thing is they have frustate a lot of people by 2 quarter consecutively after it is out the share start dropping. It seems they are accumulating at a certain range and push a bit make people panic. You can open the chart and see for yourself if you have time. You can see a lot of angry people due to this. Because the people behave like this everytime panic sell the operator happily follow the same method. Until your mindset change, then maybe the operator will be confused a bit. Ikan bilis not always will lose to shit head operator like that, you need to change a bit of strategy.

3. Buy as low as you can to be safe. The upside is tremendous if you believe in ARBB.

Conclusion:

In any investment decision made, confirm there is a risk present. You drive on the road also got risk, you take flight also got risk. Risk is always present. What is important is put all facts together and see from that angle. Make your own decision and I wish you all the best. Please bear in mind, think carefully and rationally, don't just accept what I write, you must always be sceptical. You guys are awesome, in your own way.

PS: My comments are removed on 14/8/2020 if you guys realised. Normal conversation being removed, meaning a few things:

1. The operator saw my article and comments and paid i3investor to remove those comments made.

2. Negative people complain for whatever reason making my comments and few others dissapear.

3. And FYI people who keep spreading negative things are the one who are not helping anything about the stock. Why would you sell when the fundamental are good? Even if you buy high, when you sell is confirmed is you're already make losses. Just see those who make comments asking ARBB to drop more.

4. Since my comments are removed, I will surely buy more since certain people do not like what I did. What I did is just write 3 articles of facts.

Re-read my 3 articles to make sure you have a strong convinction and confidence.

Disclaimer

The research, information and financial opinions expressed in this article are purely for information and educational purpose only. We do not make any recommendation for the intention of trading purposes nor is it an advice to trade. Although best efforts are made to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date, occasionally errors and misprints may occur which are unintentional. It would help if you did not rely upon the material and information in this article. We will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, incomplete information and losses or damages suffered from your action. It would be best if you did your own research to make your personal investment decisions wisely or consult your investment advisor.

Posted by tankoksiong > 2020-08-26 00:31 | Report Abuse

Good post~

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-26 00:36 | Report Abuse

clapclap, good stuff must share

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-08-26 01:08 | Report Abuse

His article is very honest. If tankoksiong didn't share I also dunno got.

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2020-08-26 01:18 | Report Abuse

for the newcomers, dont be blinded by the spammer, take some time and read thru this

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/gmarb/2020-08-25-story-h1512515716-ARBB_7181_A_letter_to_shareholders_Hard_Cold_truth.jsp

Posted by TheOnlyOne > 2020-08-26 02:17 | Report Abuse

Why all the kids come here in spam ? They belongs to the kindergarten. Aiyo jangan buat bising please I want to see information not see kids running around here.

CHLEONG888

923 posts

Posted by CHLEONG888 > 2020-08-26 07:56 | Report Abuse

if we have holding power, no need to worry, probably will reap good return in the medium term (say 6 months). ARBB is an extremely strong fundamental company.

Jeffreyteck

4,246 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2020-08-26 08:22 | Report Abuse

Don't blame others if we made losses as ultimately is our own judgement (of course we may blame authority if involving fake accounts, insider trading) etc without promptly actions taken.

Range 0.25_0.35 ST. LT positive if accounts is true and fair. Used to have negative view last few months when reported profit without much cash. Hopefully now is getting better. Small exposure only, if judged wrongly is affordable.

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-08-26 09:41 | Report Abuse

You see they wanted to buy at 30.5 sen, then push it up for a while they remove all buy orders. This small operators are quite funny.

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-08-26 09:44 | Report Abuse

Later they remove all buy orders at 30.5 sen make people panic again. I've seen this for past 1 month, while most of you guys have been holding longer than me, you did not realised this. Operator don't do this already lor...Want do then push high high don't use this kind of dirty tricks again leh.

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-26 09:45 | Report Abuse

I completely DON'T agree with the above statements! And that's MISLEADING info too!

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-26 09:46 | Report Abuse

As I understand from MIDF report quoted that ARBB tag with SME.

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-26 09:46 | Report Abuse

During MCO, SME business as we know is crashing and lots of bankruptcy as well.

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-26 09:47 | Report Abuse

How could ARBB showed profit? Where is the figures come from?

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-08-26 09:48 | Report Abuse

Please read carefully MIDF report please, you do business you go get clients that can't pay you one? You don't have any facts only lies :)

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-26 09:49 | Report Abuse

Covid19 pandemic is happening WORLDWIDE. That means it affects the whole world. How come other PLCs and companies suffering, except for face masks, Gloves and Vaccine companies are doing well, like my favorite companies TopGlove, Hartalega, Supermax, etc..

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-26 09:50 | Report Abuse

ARBB's figures trigger my ATTENTION

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-26 09:50 | Report Abuse

Deeply SKEPTICAL

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-26 09:51 | Report Abuse

Hence, the above statements are NOT GENUINE! MISLEADING facts

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-08-26 09:52 | Report Abuse

If your SME can't pay ARBB you think they want to partner with you help you develop your ERP and IoT things or not? Read properly MIDF report please, before you spread lies :) If you love gloves so much go back to your gloves, stop spreading lies to cheat ikan bilis like us to sell you cheap cheap. If you want help push the price high high.

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-26 09:53 | Report Abuse

Smart people sure WON'T get into the trap again. Especially, those statements are NOT INDEPENDENT. ARBB's Corporate Finance wrote it, thought will help ARBB, but in fact , the MORE they write, the WORST things they reveal and will cause ARBB into TROUBLE.

Posted by ThunderStorm > 2020-08-26 09:54 | Report Abuse

Those ARBB Corporate Finance quoted are FAKE and MISLEADING INFO.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz