PANSAR BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): PANSAR (8419)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (0.84%)

Day's Change

0.595 - 0.605

Trading Volume

2 people like this.

723 comment(s). Last comment by DreamCommander 1 week ago

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-14 14:39 | Report Abuse

hi guys, if you notice that recently a lot of major construction projects (Pan Borneo highway, flood mitigation, sewage system, etc) are going on in Sarawak. And Pansar being one of the biggest players in the construction materials field will definitely benefit from there... the government is focusing highly on Sarawak as to win more votes for next election...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-16 10:05 | Report Abuse

HSL has moved today... i think Pansar will follow very soon...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-16 10:31 | Report Abuse

HSL has moved today... i think Pansar will follow very soon...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-18 13:09 | Report Abuse

rocky... as I had already mentioned in the HSL post, I frankly told everyone that I had collected enough both HSL and Pansar shares... can't you understand simple English? I am promoting to others while this share is still undervalued and the price has not gone up yet... if i have more $$$, do you think I wont buy more of these 2 shares?? seems like ur interpretation skill or IQ level is extremely low to understand what i said in the HSL post.. i feel sad for u, really...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-18 13:11 | Report Abuse

of course, I don't claim myself to be so "noble" by promoting these 2 shares to others without my own benefit... as I already said, I have collected enough of these shares with my capital and I do hope more ppl to discover them so that the price will go up...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-18 13:13 | Report Abuse

and please stop talking like a loser here... investors are not stupid, they dun get misled or influenced by any of us here.. they will analyze.. right? that is why i am providing them facts... vol stag for now does not mean it will remain stag forever... unless u r pure speculator who always likes high vol shares... i am value-investor... ok?

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-18 13:14 | Report Abuse

and we all know ur intention in the HSL post... that you are trying to pull the share price down so that you can enter at a much lower cost... we all see that, ok?

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-18 13:18 | Report Abuse

The long awaited boost
News  Wins wastewater contract. The consortium of HSL and
Kumpulan Nishimatsu has been awarded Package 2 of the
Kuching City Central Wastewater Management System
worth RM750m. HSL has a 75% stake in the consortium
which brings its stake in the job to RM563m.
 Scope of works. The job scope entails construction of the
wastewater treatment plant, lines, connections, equipment,
related buildings and M&E works which is scheduled for
completion in 6 years. This is the single largest contract that
HSL has managed to secure in its history.
Comments  Significant orderbook boost. With this contract in the bag,
HSL’s job wins amounts to RM621m YTD. This is a stark
improvement considering that it is only in 1Q vs RM250-
300m secured for the entire FY15. We estimate HSL’s
orderbook to stand at RM1.2bn, doubling from the RM600m
level in 4QFY15. Earnings visibility has certainly been
enhanced with its orderbook cover ratio at 2x on FY15
construction revenue.
 Better margins than previous package. To recap, HSL
was awarded Package 1 (RM452m) of the same wastewater
project back in Oct 2008 which was completed last year. The
difference this time around is that HSL is now undertaking
the main contractor role as opposed to a subcontractor
previously. As such, we opine that margins for this recent
package are likely to be higher than the previous one.
 Pan Borneo will be the next kicker. Another sizable job in
the pipeline is the Pan Borneo Highway (PBH) which saw its
st package awarded last week. HSL in a JV with Peninsular
based Bumiputera contractor DMIA are amongst the 16
contenders vying for the remaining 9 packages. We reckon
that HSL has an edge given its marine engineering expertise
which will come in handy whilst working on Sarawak’s
swampy terrain. Assuming it secures a PBH package worth
RM1.4bn (similar size to the recent one), this would add
RM980m to its orderbook (based on a 70% stake), boosting
it by another 80% to RM2.2bn.
Risks  Risk of its weak orderbook replenishment has now abated
with this sizable contract win.
Forecasts  We raise FY16 job wins target from RM500m to RM1.5bn.
This increases our FY16-17 earnings forecast by 8% and
18% respectively.
Rating Upgrade to BUY, TP: RM2.53
 We have turned positive on HSL following its orderbook
surge. Its job flow prospects are also bright fuelled by the
impending Sarawak state elections. Upgrade to BUY.
Valuation  Apart from our earnings upgrade, we also raise our P/E
target from 14x to 15x to reflect the positive sentiment on job
flows driven by the upcoming Sarawak state elections. Our
TP is raised from RM2.04 to RM2.53.

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-18 13:19 | Report Abuse

just that I think the analyst is too conservative with the TP of RM2.53... I would expect more.. let's see..

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-18 13:22 | Report Abuse

haha... just like what I forecasted before... Pan Borner Highway contract worth more than RM1.7 Billion has been awarded to HSL!!! haha...

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5033889

Posted by Johnsonwong > 2016-03-18 13:22 | Report Abuse

The Board of Directors of Hock Seng Lee Berhad (“HSL”) is pleased to announce that the Consortium of Hock Seng Lee Berhad – Dhaya Maju Infrastructure (Asia) Sdn. Bhd. Joint Venture, an unincorporated joint venture between Hock Seng Lee Berhad and Dhaya Maju Infrastructure (Asia) Sdn. Bhd., has been awarded a Contract by Lebuhraya Borneo Utara Sdn Bhd for the DEVELOPMENT AND UPGRADING OF THE PROPOSED PAN BORNEO HIGHWAY IN THE STATE OF SARAWAK, MALAYSIA - PHASE 1: BINTANGOR JUNCTION TO JULAU JUNCTION AND SIBU AIRPORT TO SG. KUA BRDIGE (INCLUDING BATANG RAJANG BRIDGE). The Project is worth Ringgit Malaysia One Thousand and Seven Hundred and Ten Million, Four Hundred and Thirty One Thousand, Seven Hundred and Eighteen and Sen Ninety Only (RM1,710,431,718.90) and Hock Seng Lee Berhad has 70% equity in the Consortium.

The scope of works for the Project includes earth works, piling, drainage works, road works, interchanges, bridges and its related mechanical and electrical works.

The contract period for the completion of the Project is 51 months. The Contract is expected to contribute positively to the earnings and net assets of HSL Group as the Project progresses during the contract period. However, the transaction will not have any effect on the share capital and substantial shareholdings of HSL.

None of the directors and/or major shareholders of HSL or persons connected to them have any interest, direct or indirect, in the above contract.

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-18 13:28 | Report Abuse

johnson... cheers...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-03-23 11:35 | Report Abuse

the current price is still so tempting but unfortunately I do not have any more bullets left... sigh...

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-04-16 12:40 | Report Abuse

Pansar, another SarawKian Tsai & Ling family com. Solid like steel , can't go broke . 
As far as I know, only Pwe & Ekran from Dr . M proxy has gone varnished. Most of Sarawak com. Are too low profile & very less speculation. So, only wacth those Sarawak com. That run by young and modern management. Else, u are going to wait till neck long. 

Hapseng navigation from Panglima Lau in Sabah, are very successful marking. 

Hopefully, Sarawak will able to come out one. 
CMSB doesn't count, thet r run by 白毛。Could be this are the reason , SarawKian Chinese com. Want to get rid of 白毛 claws.

gohpc

5 posts

Posted by gohpc > 2016-05-05 13:41 | Report Abuse

VenFx, may not go broke... yes. But prospects... Zero... Nil. If you look at 2016 first 3 quarters result, down by more than 50%. Pls, dont promote

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-05-12 10:30 | Report Abuse

PANSAR has finally made a nice move today, per what I have been expecting all these days... after the Sarawak state election, more construction projects will be announced in Sarawak and Pansar will be one of the major beneficiaries...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-05-12 10:31 | Report Abuse

why? bcoz Pansar is one of the biggest trading companies for construction materials...

gohpc

5 posts

Posted by gohpc > 2016-05-16 10:22 | Report Abuse

biggest does not mean the best. Nor it means managed well. Let the annual report speaks.

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-06-08 14:57 | Report Abuse

gohpc, please see the prospect as outlined by Pansar in their latest report.. Pansar management has been very conservative and careful in making their remarks for the prospect but it is clear to us that after the sarawak state election, mega projects will kick in and benefit these players in the next few years.. u dun see it happen right now but in 1-2 years down the road, u wont be surprised if their revenue and profit double, triple or even quadruple... just my 1.5 cents, haha

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-06-08 14:57 | Report Abuse

below is the prospect as outlined by Pansar management:

Commentary on prospects
In Malaysia, the new minimum wage come 1 July 2016 will particularly impact the SMEs and businesses with large unskilled labour
force with possible trimming of work force. However, financial markets are comforted by the smooth transition in the governorship
of the Central Bank of Malaysia and are confident of strong leadership and policies into the future.
Following the successful conclusion of the Sarawak State Legislative Assembly Election and the announcement of numerous
infrastructure and rural development projects in the State, we should see significant governmental spending in the next few years
leading up to the federal election. However with the volatile foreign exchange and expected weak commodity prices, the overall
economy in general for the rest of the country and region may remain soft.
Thus, Pansar is hopeful of enjoying the spin-off from the state and federal spending which will see some robust economic activities
in Sarawak. The Group will continue to streamline its business and concentrate on sector which it has good knowledge and
experience in along with stringent efforts in keeping cost under control.
Opportunities will continually be explored and weighed to strengthen the Group’s ongoing businesses with emphasis on improving
and expanding our service network and solutions to bring us closer to our customers.

gohpc

5 posts

Posted by gohpc > 2016-06-09 13:13 | Report Abuse

Prospects are prospects... Those are external factors. The capability to ride on these factors and harvest into the group is a separate issue. Don't confuse the investors

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-06-10 12:41 | Report Abuse

Gohpc, i don't see any confusion here... I did not say prospects will definitely materialize into actual revenue or profit.. i am just sharing info and investors are smart enough to make their own judgement...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-06-10 12:44 | Report Abuse

by the way, i do have confidence in the management to ride on these positive factors and reap sizeable revenue/profit in the upcoming quarters.. let's see..

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-07-04 15:14 | Report Abuse

rocky, pls do not act so childishly... i am not giving up.. i am just a bit fed up to respond to your pointless argument... i am still holding a huge number of PANSAR shares and i have asked the investors to be patient.. (wait for upcoming quarterly results) due the the recent mega contracts awarded to many Sarawakian construction companies... (PAN BORNEO, SCORE, roads upgrade, flood mitigation projects, waste water treatment etc)... you are so short-sighted that you dont understand what is "prospect"... just go and speculate your aluminium commodity price... you are a speculator who does not count on fundamentals... it is a waste of my time explaining to you here...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-07-05 12:26 | Report Abuse

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5122185

2sen dividend at price of 43sen. DY = 4.65%...

First and Final Dividend

PANSAR BERHAD

EX-date 24 Aug 2016
Entitlement date 26 Aug 2016
Entitlement time 05:00 PM
Entitlement subject First and Final Dividend
Entitlement description First and Final Final Single-tier Dividend of 2.0 sen per ordinary share of RM0.50 each for the financial year ended 31 March 2016.
Period of interest payment to
Financial Year End 31 Mar 2016
Share transfer book & register of members will be to closed from (both dates inclusive) for the purpose of determining the entitlement
Registrar or Service Provider name, address, telephone no METRA MANAGEMENT SDN BHD
30.02, 30th Floor, Menara Multi-Purpose
Capital Square
No. 8 Jalan Munshi Abdullah
50100Kuala Lumpur
Tel:0326983232
Fax:0326980313
Payment date 23 Sep 2016
a.Securities transferred into the Depositor's Securities Account before 4:00 pm in respect of transfers 26 Aug 2016
b.Securities deposited into the Depositor's Securities Account before 12:30 pm in respect of securities exempted from mandatory deposit
c. Securities bought on the Exchange on a cum entitlement basis according to the Rules of the Exchange.
Number of new shares/securities issued (units) (If applicable)
Entitlement indicator Currency
Currency Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Entitlement in Currency 0.02
Par Value Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) 0.500

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-07-14 15:53 | Report Abuse

rocky, please do ur homework before commenting like a child.. Pansar is not only distributing steel, they distribute other construction materials like cement, wood, wiring cables, etc... so sad to see you are so naive yet try to act like a master... poor you.. you are slapping your own face loud...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-07-15 09:09 | Report Abuse

rocky, stop making false and misleading statements which would mislead the investors... you are not doing your homework but simply giving wrong facts...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-07-18 15:25 | Report Abuse

if you have been courteous since day 1, I would definitely show you what kind of construction materials Pansar is exactly trading... however it seems that you are asking for some info from others at a very rude pitch. So I would suggest you go find out yourself...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-07-20 14:21 | Report Abuse

http://www.enanyang.my/news/20160720/%E4%BC%A0%E6%B3%9B%E5%A9%86%E5%A4%A7%E9%81%93%E7%99%BE%E4%BA%BF%E5%B7%A5%E7%A8%8B%E6%9C%88%E5%86%85%E9%A2%81%E5%8F%91br-%E7%A0%82%E5%BB%BA%E7%AD%91%E5%85%AC%E5%8F%B8%E6%96%99%E6%88%90/

extremely good news for PANSAR... i would expect PANSAR to earn more money in the next few years due to much higher construction activities...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-07-21 15:30 | Report Abuse

it is finally moving now... i hope it is not short-lived... haha...

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2016-07-24 22:30 | Report Abuse

ahhaaha .. really cun la u ...vol hilang lo

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-07-25 11:07 | Report Abuse

haha... tjhldg.. nvm, i keep it as dividend play if it does not move... around 5% of dividend yield... i can;t complain much...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-07-25 11:08 | Report Abuse

who knows one day more investors have found out this underdog.... i know it is not common to investors... but there is good fundamental in this share...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-01 14:01 | Report Abuse

more and more PAN Borneo contracts have been awarded and this definitely helps increase the revenue and profit of PANSAR as the major trading company for construction materials...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-01 14:02 | Report Abuse

no wonder recently the price has gone up... more to come... with 2-2.5 sen of dividend every year, there is a lot of safety margin to invest at the current price of 45 sen.. and when the net profit increases in 2016 (expected), I believe more dividend to be paid out...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-03 13:56 | Report Abuse

we don't need miracle in good shares... we just need some time...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-04 09:15 | Report Abuse

pls stop your pointless sarcasm rocky, this is childish... i am optimistic because i have done good research to support my optimism. unlike you, talk nonsense most of the time without supporting facts... so i don't think that is extreme optimism... you are getting more and more ridiculous... i feel very sad for you...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-04 11:40 | Report Abuse

i have explained in the past that PANSAR is the largest distributor in Sarawak for construction materials. And the recent SCORE, PAN BORNEO projects will require more construction materials to be traded and PANSAR will benefit from there.. you seem to ignore my previous remarks... scroll up and check... stop being childish anymore.. i am not angry, just feel sad for you at your childishness...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-04 11:41 | Report Abuse

this will be my last time to explain why PANSAR will benefit (I have explained it many times already) and I do not want to keep entertaining ppl like you.

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-05 17:00 | Report Abuse

there is no mystery as Pansar is not only a hardware supplier, they supply many more raw materials for construction too... please la, i have mentioned it earlier... come on la, u just go read the annual report/quarterly report you will know what kind of materials Pansar is supplying... stop talking nonsense...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-05 17:01 | Report Abuse

if you do not want to spend time to do ur own homework and keep barking like mad dog here, pls get lost...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-08 16:15 | Report Abuse

PANSAR's volume is building up and the share price is also on uptrend move... i hope this situation continues as PANSAR indeed deserves a much higher price than what it is currently... let's wait for the next few quarter results to see if my assumption is correct...

Posted by Sebastian Sted Power > 2016-08-18 20:02 | Report Abuse

QR superb! tmr above 50c

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-19 09:12 | Report Abuse

indeed superb results as what I had expected earlier (due to a lot of mega construction projects that are on-going in Sarawak)... as a major supplier/distributor for various types of construction materials, there is no way PANSAR will not benefit from there... Q1 2017 results has improved 260% as compared to Q1 2016!!!! I expect more to come for the next few quarters as revenue and profit will be recognized more when these projects proceed into a more matured phase....

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-19 09:13 | Report Abuse

still not too late for you guys to jump in PANSAR now... 50 sen is too low to be set as a target, Sebastian... with its potential not fully realized yet, I think it will be trading at least >70sen by end of this year... let's see...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-19 09:26 | Report Abuse

key words from the prospect section in Q1 2017 report:
we expect positive contributing results
from our new thrust and strategies implemented over the past year. Certain large projects implemented post 2016 Sarawak election
like the Pan-Borneo highway and other large projects will have a positive impact on our operating divisions especially building
products, M&E and industrial engineering

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-19 09:27 | Report Abuse

more to come, definitely... as more PAN BORNEO projects have been announced recently...

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-08-19 09:33 | Report Abuse

per latest report, cash on hand is RM36.277million, bank borrowing is only 8million... net cash of 28million on hand... Net asset is 60sen, now price is only 46sen... P/BV is 0.76... margin of safety is 24% assuming P/BV=1... what if P/BV becomes 1.5? you calculate yourself... dividend yield is nice... every year pay out 2 to 2.5sen dividend, dividend yield is around 4.8% (assume 2.25sen dividend)... fundamental wise... no complaint at all....

Post a Comment