KPS CONSORTIUM BHD

KLSE (MYR): KPSCB (9121)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

4 people like this.

2,394 comment(s). Last comment by Dehcomic01 2023-10-12 10:35

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-10 13:49 | Report Abuse

Yes! Swingtrader, where have you been? Didn't see you with Zu in Regain Capital Choco Ship?

Zu calls KPS CB Kepala Pushing! Ha! Ha!

Only Fine Day When KPSCB Shoots Up In Price.

Mr. Market will also go "Kepala Pushing" like now with Dutaland & Digistar

Posted by swingtrader > 2014-09-10 13:54 | Report Abuse

Mr calvin. Dont worry,yr plane will take off soon. Now as a matter of time. I have been monitoring the chart quite some time already. Worse is over. Time to collect money now. Hahaha

doodles

164 posts

Posted by doodles > 2014-09-10 17:33 | Report Abuse

i got some idea for Calvin Ateng!

KPSCB is also linked to GST story...!

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-10 17:35 | Report Abuse

Doodles

Tell us more about the link to GST Story! Has it got to do with Double A Bonded Photocopy Paper?

doodles

164 posts

Posted by doodles > 2014-09-10 17:47 | Report Abuse

Calvin Ateng - bingo...!!

GST is coming - lots of business headache now to change their process, documents, forms & etc to adopt GST clause, terms & conditions...

means in future.. they need to start printing more - means more paper usage!!

not to mention countless of meetings on GST involve paper too... !!

do you see the future....? are you excited still?

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-10 18:02 | Report Abuse

Doodles

WOW!

That means that To Keep All Important Records They Must Use The Highest Quality Photocopy paper by KPSCB.

Double A Bonded Photocopy will Keep All Records in Tip Top Shape Without Fading.

HOORAY!

GST BOLEH!

DOUBLE A PHOTOCOPY PAPER BOLEH

KPSCB BOLEH!

DOODLES PUN BOLEH!

CHEERS!

Posted by EncikTan > 2014-09-11 10:04 | Report Abuse

Hi, calvintaneng, you have very good analysis on this "kepala Pushing" counter, jus wondering r u working with one of the KPS group of companies??
Since u r r so expert on this "can i check with regarding all the announcement from KPSCB dated following:-

a) Announcement dated 6.7.2012- acquisition of 5 properties , SPA 1-total purchase price RM23,788,880 SPA Dated 6.7.2012, SPA 2,3,4,5 -total purchase price of RM4,640,000.00 (never state the SPA dated but if refer to the announcement dated 7.2.2013 the 4 properties SPA dated 1.8.2011) which after one year only announce to the public for the acquisition of these 4 properties..... Please explain WHY? and the acquisition of the SPA,2,3,4,5 funded by 100% internally generated funds???? why using internally fund? why don apply from term loan (corporate loan is highest than term loan) .

b) Announcement dated 7.2.2013- SPA 2, 3, 4, 5 entered revocation agreement dated 7.2.2013 which almost one and half year from SPA date then all these agreement was revocated....yes with 10% liquidated damages !!!!!! But for is it enough to cover our corporate loan interest??? If you r intelligence YOU WILL KNOW THE ANSWER...... UNLESS KPSCB's finance ppl is not intelligence or not good enough in mathematics. what happen to these finance ppl???????
PLease don "PLAY" with shareholder $$$$$$$$$...... Please explain why? after one and half year only revocated all the SPA and during this period KPSCB-KPS PLYWOOD SND BHD still enter the SPA with shanghai City Sdn Bhd dated 6.7.2012
which the previous 4 SPA, the properties have not transfer to KPSCB's subsidiaries

c)Announcement dated 29.11.2013- Deed of Settlement , recission, revocation agreeement for SPA 1 (PURCHASE PRICE PRICE: RM23,788,880.00) and settlement amount of RM17,885,776.00 and KPS Plywood SDN BHD have already paid RM15,547,888.00 GENERATED from internal fund,,, Yes KPSCB is a very good counter to invest BUT with all his MANAGEMENT SKILL and decission is really bad and poor , always use internal fund for doing nothing???????? CALVINTANENG--you analysis a big poor ---Please check with this couter 7169-KL DOminant Enterprise Bhd doing almost same business with KPSCB but please refer to their REVENUE RM139,068,000.00 with quarterly profit of RM5,092,000
share price RM1.27 with dividen 3.13%.... KPSCB always not declare dividen what for shareholder to invest in this counter,, with inefficient management skill and decision of KPSCB. CALVINTANENG please check on KPSCB's quarterly result..... ?????? LOW,LOW,LOW May be MR Kho is sick and nobody manage well of this company ,,,,,,

d)Announcement dated 11.4.2014- Claim for specific Performance of SPA dated 6 JULY 2012.... WHY I SAY KPSCB's management staff is not efficient .... U c executed SPA then Revoke ..... then go for settlement still cannot solve this n need to go for litigation for specific performance ,,,, then what happen after from 11.4.2014 until now no announcement on the progress of this..... hi, "brother" internal fund paid to purchase this property already paid RM15,547,888.00.....???? If go for this stage i doon know how much KPSCB need to pay for all legal fees and others???? U C , KPSCB management ppl always do wrong decision .... and no much development on the business.. almost to end...

Tan

watchme

1,382 posts

Posted by watchme > 2014-09-11 10:43 | Report Abuse

move north all d way

watchme

1,382 posts

Posted by watchme > 2014-09-11 10:44 | Report Abuse

dirt cheap for log term..anytime this year retest 60 level..10% upside for 3 months....wow

kennyukm

429 posts

Posted by kennyukm > 2014-09-11 10:48 | Report Abuse

up up up.. 60cent today

Posted by swingtrader > 2014-09-11 12:11 | Report Abuse

Hai calvin, kpscb did fly today. Hahaha

watchme

1,382 posts

Posted by watchme > 2014-09-11 12:18 | Report Abuse

alah,,,why move a bit nya

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2014-09-11 13:21 | Report Abuse

Mr Koh acquired shares of the company as follows:-http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/anpth/1017375.jsp

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2014-09-11 13:23 | Report Abuse

More as follows:-http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/anpth/1017374.jsp

dragonslayer

9,527 posts

Posted by dragonslayer > 2014-09-11 14:11 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...today baru annouced. ..mr koh bot shares...91lot and 20lot...but didnt state what price...no wonder lor... today price up with high vol lor........aiyoyo.....missed the boat liao....can still buy boh....aiyoyo....ha ha ha

ericB6B

1,345 posts

Posted by ericB6B > 2014-09-11 16:49 | Report Abuse

Haahaha. Dragon slayer buy la, rm1 by this year end maa, 60% profit wor

dragonslayer

9,527 posts

Posted by dragonslayer > 2014-09-11 17:08 | Report Abuse

Aiyo eric.......you sure boh Tian Gong Zi......RM1 at end of the year......aiyoyo....sort of agreed with EncikTan lor....mgmt abit of not efficient lor.....,always make annoucement during trading hour one......aiyoyo.....why not end of the trading day at nite one.......goreng up then announced Mr Koh bot shares on 8 and 9 Sept.....aiyoyo.....got kelong boh.......aiyoyo....wait and see first lah......ha ha ha

ericB6B

1,345 posts

Posted by ericB6B > 2014-09-11 18:58 | Report Abuse

Aiyo dragon. I tock serius. Rm 1 by year end. No play play I tell u

dragonslayer

9,527 posts

Posted by dragonslayer > 2014-09-11 20:10 | Report Abuse

Aiyo eric......you also said your company TP RM2.00 at end 2014 ....your own company now drop to RM1.56 oredy......sure can up to RM2.00 boh....lu betul betul cakap.....boleh hit TP or not...wa lagi suka your company leh.....better prospect lor......berapa harga bolh beli lu punya company......ESOS RM1.26 nia leh......RM1.40 boleh kah.......ha ha ha

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-11 20:21 | Report Abuse

A VERY GOOD EVENING TO ALL HERE

KPS Again Continued His Share Buying. This Is Indeed a Good Sign.

Now I would like to reply to Encik Tan's queries.

I notice that this is your first post in i3 Forum and your questions are indeed important and relevant. I may not have all the answers but I will try to present my side of the findings.

I think my Johor Sifu has cautioned me about the high borrowings of KPSCB too. Now that you have highlighted the bungling nature of
incompetent" management in times past which negate the gains of those years.

According to Disclosed News, Mr. Koh Poh Seng has only Secondary One Education. As such he might not be gifted in all area of investments. But in the core area of Paper Milling & Plywood Distribution he is performing well. And not all asset purchases are aborted. I have personally traveled to view 2 Assets of KPSCB in Sri Alam. Both are less than 40 minutes drive from Singapore.

Listed in the Annual Report the property is worth RM2.5 Millions - description - slightly more than an acre freehold land. Actual site visit showed a big surprise. A Fully Built Up Modern Factory. Also Fully Extended! Actual worth around RM7 millions

Another property is a 3 Storey Shop In Masai New Town Facing The 6 (upgrading) Lanes Pasir Gudang Highway. Book Value RM582,000. Current Value RM1.8 Millions.

As to the similarity between Dominant & KPSCB. Yes in plywood or wood products only. KPSCB has the extras in Paper milling & paper conversion.

I have bought into Dominant at around 45 cents. They also own GMutual. And I think both are in the hands of trustworthy people - very careful and conservative. So Dominant has run up a lot in price. And I don't ask others to chase anymore.

As to KPSCB, I think your anxiety and others are already factored into the share price. Or else how could KPSCB trailed far behind Muda (I bought Muda at 35 cents. Now up 600% - so don't chase)

I think KPSCB has bought enough assets. The Top Boss is now concentrating on the Share Price. That's why he is buying. As long as the Sales of Paper & Plywood products are good - the future of KPSCB is bright - notwithstanding its past hiccups

Mr. KPS may not have full competency but I think he is not dishonest. As such there is hope. There are far more gifted leaders out there without integrity and will eat up shareholders like they eat breakfast! Men with no ethics, moral nor conscience.

Charles Haddon Spurgeon says, "It is better to have a badly cut diamond than a well cut cherry stone."

In Calvin's words would be, "If the Company has good products with honest but moderate leadership - it is still far better than a Company with no prospects with good management."

For one there is hope of profit while in the other there is none at all.

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-11 22:37 | Report Abuse

My Johor Sifu said, "KPSCB Total Directors' pay is less then RM100K only.
The people of ES Ceramics are complaining that their Directors are paid 50% of the profit!

bbc123

502 posts

Posted by bbc123 > 2014-09-11 22:42 | Report Abuse

Rm100k pa? Or per month?

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-11 22:48 | Report Abuse

RM100k per year

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-09-12 01:28 | Report Abuse

uum uum uum ... " If the Company has good products with honest but moderate leadership - it is still far better than a Company with no prospects with good management " betul juga ... LIKE ..

tj 's words juga would be ... tee kong tia gong but hati ho aeh lang la ... hahahahahah ...good luck to all kepala pusing holder ... huat aarrrrrrrrr

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2014-09-12 07:21 | Report Abuse

Good morning everybody. Hi tj, how many lorries have u placed in this counter? Please don't carry all n leave some for us!!! Trade at own risk

Posted by EncikTan > 2014-09-12 14:54 | Report Abuse

CALVINTANENG: u also notice that total borrowings of KPSCB was highest compare to previous , why there was increasing of borrowings rate with no expansion of the business and the profit of the company was reduce..... If you r in plywood line or u know anyone or friends from plywood business , u jus ask what the main business of Mr KPS personally? He likes to do "AH LONG" business , any related to the KPSCB borrowings ratio, I DON KNOW,,,,,

To reply on the Johor Business , i also called to JOHOR branch and notice that the Branch Manager workings with KPS for almost 20years plus also resigned , what happen ?

U mentioned, one big lorry sent from KL to Johor , shown that a very good business from Johor -but why the property going to dispose off ????U can check from Johor property Agent or you may call to HQ-Puchong for the confirmation. They want to dispose on RM4.5million but until now still no buyer. Cos I have ask one of the Agent to check on the selling price.

So Calvin, you mentioned on RM7million on the Masai Property, if you got any buyer or urself are interested you can jus invest and immediately u can earn almost RM2.5million. Good proposal to you is it???Please share with me you good news on this....

On MUDA holdings berhad issue, have you thoroughly check on KPSCB paper mill and MUda. IN description , Yes both are Paper Mill but in Description on type of business, Please don do comparison between APPLE with DURIAN misleading people....

Regarding Dominat and KPSCB also, U mentioned that , KPSCB got extra business ie Paper Mill and converting paper BUt why Dominat profit MUCH MORE HIGHER than KPSCB while KPSCB got extra business... DON BRING PPL TO "HOLAND"

How do you know that the TOP boss now is concentrating on the share price???? How do you know ne is not dishonest..... ???? Please do more research on practical not only based on PAPER -----U knew Mr Kho very well ..........?

Now the founder MR KPS was resigned as MD and Chairman , why never appoint new MD or Chairman, who will direct the company ???? R u interested???? and since ur JOHOR SIFU said the pay to all director is low , why paid low,? Such a "lousy company" shall appoint "Lousy ppl" shall paid low....Yes with all KPSCB supporter ,sure.... KPSCB can give good pay to KPSCB director , but why they still remain on the low pay with so many years???

Look at KPSCB paid up capital at 147,827,158, so many years already the market cap still at 81,304,936.90...... Calvin.... ppl hard earn money , don bluffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff lead ppl to "Holand" pity themlah , invest without return invest for what??????

and for you comments on all the Paper Mill industries.. ie, Nibong Tebal... I think everyone know this paper Mill , they got own brand which is so famous ..ieCutie Compact,, u can easily found their brand in any supermarket........I think Nibong Tebal really put effort to do the best for the company ,,, KPSCB ,,,,, in market never heard on their own brand so this means KPSCB never put effort to do best for the company, the best for the shareholder , yes , u keep on saying the company is good but with lousy leader and (now no more leader )and never take k of the shareholder benefit... why still lead ppl go to "Holand"....

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-12 15:05 | Report Abuse

Wah!
Your purpose is to run down KPSCB?

This surely must be a good company!

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-12 15:06 | Report Abuse

Peole also say I lead people to Holland buying PM Corp at 15 cents. See how it doubled in price?

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-12 15:07 | Report Abuse

KPS Has Passed The Baton to His Son. His son works as hard as hm.

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-12 15:10 | Report Abuse

Mr. Ng resigned because he is over 60 years old - reaching 70? He has the right to retire as his childen are already grown up. Mr. Ng in fact told me that KPS told hm to buy KPS shares.

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2014-09-12 15:11 | Report Abuse

Why TAN n TAN also want to fight? V r all not stupid or school children...............invest blindly!!! Trade at own risk

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-12 15:15 | Report Abuse

Calvin is contemplating buying the 3 Storey Masai Shophouse KPSCB Bought for RM582K. If they sell for RM1.164 Million (Double The Price) Calvin will sure buy it!

See KPSCB NTA ts are Worth RM2.00 to RM2.50 (Not RM1.40)

I answer in points as I am in Booming Iskandar now.

As to Mr. KPS Integrity I have spoken to his nephew. Mr. KPS Has ZERO Vices & Work until sick. You are vicious to attack his character.

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-12 15:20 | Report Abuse

HaHa

Why highlight on tissue paper & FORGET DOUBLE A BONDED PHOTOCOPY PAPER?

GST IS COMING! MORE DOUBLE A PAPER WILL BE NEEDED!

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-12 15:21 | Report Abuse

I visited KPSCB PLYWOOD FACTORY IN SRI ALAM TWICE!

I WRITE WHAT I SEE!

calvintaneng

55,144 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-12 15:27 | Report Abuse

WHAT WE LIKE BEST IS ALL THE STAFF SAID KPS HIMSELF IS BULLISH! BUYING KPSCB SHARES.

SO PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO OUTSIDERS WITH EVIL INTENT

dragonslayer

9,527 posts

Posted by dragonslayer > 2014-09-12 17:56 | Report Abuse

Aiyo.....company without Kapala.......later they will appoint new Kapala lor.....anyway someone mentioned Mr Koh's son also working inside mah........later can get promoted lah.....wait lah....akan datang lah.......shareholder with qualification also can send Resume to BOD for the Kapala job lah... but at least must have some experiences on Plywood or Toilet Paper lah....dun suka suka apply lah.....no relevant experience one will get lower salary lah........less than RM100K pa lah........ha ha ha

ericB6B

1,345 posts

Posted by ericB6B > 2014-09-12 18:25 | Report Abuse

Aiyo dragon slayer mien kia la. 5584 rm by 2014 year end maa.. Sure Huat Huat la. I now got esos some more. Hehehhehe

ericB6B

1,345 posts

Posted by ericB6B > 2014-09-12 18:26 | Report Abuse

Rm 2 by dec 2014

ericB6B

1,345 posts

Posted by ericB6B > 2014-09-12 18:38 | Report Abuse

Aiyo dragon slayer.. Now 5584 vely Huat huat lor. Selangor no water maa, mineral water selling hot maa, some more will enter o&g sector neh, who know maa? Eric know lor. Eric is executive level employee maa. Hahahahah

dragonslayer

9,527 posts

Posted by dragonslayer > 2014-09-12 19:48 | Report Abuse

Aiyo....ani hor geh kangtao.....mau masuk OnG.....confirm annoucement liao or belum.....walao got insider news....ho sei liao......ha ha ha

ericB6B

1,345 posts

Posted by ericB6B > 2014-09-12 21:40 | Report Abuse

Aiyo dragon mienkia la. My company ebely year business increased at least 50% neh. I work 10++ years liao lore.. I know la of cos..hahahah

watchme

1,382 posts

Posted by watchme > 2014-09-14 09:45 | Report Abuse

buying in at 53 again

as1915000

1,010 posts

Posted by as1915000 > 2014-09-17 09:23 | Report Abuse

no much volume, can not push up

Posted by EncikTan > 2014-09-17 15:40 | Report Abuse

This counter definetely cannot invest unless there is changes in Management staff or Board of director and not ctrl by Mr Koh Poh Seng, otherwise all your guys (all KPSCB's shareholder) invest for nothing ,,,,, wei.... wake up lah all KPSCB shareholder .... invest for charity...ha..ha..ha, "never declare dividen counter" outside market got a lot of good counter.....

tasoke

317 posts

Posted by tasoke > 2014-09-17 15:54 | Report Abuse

tak akan bgi dividen la, hutang bank byk lgi, tunggul untung byk , debt kutip blk dulu, baru bgi.

Posted by EncikTan > 2014-09-17 16:06 | Report Abuse

Tunggu durian jatuhlah ,,,,,

Posted by EncikTan > 2014-09-17 16:08 | Report Abuse

Kenapa hutang bank semakin tinggi........ profit semakin teruk... something wrong with this KPSCB!!!!

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2014-09-17 17:08 | Report Abuse

This EncikTan comes back again....................I thought Calvi Tan!!!

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2014-09-17 18:07 | Report Abuse

Typing error should be Calvin Tan : )

5c0160

1,763 posts

Posted by 5c0160 > 2014-09-17 21:09 | Report Abuse

Encik Tan said hutang bank banyak something wrong with kpscb. Whats your opinion calvin Tan?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz