EVERSENDAI CORPORATION BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SENDAI (5205)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.035 (6.25%)

Day's Change

0.525 - 0.575

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

13,057 comment(s). Last comment by kangcs 22 hours ago

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 10:16 | Report Abuse

@moneykj, let him happy a while ..still got many round to go...btw, the rebound not so convincing, it may be another trap set up by big seller. let all contra kaki throw their shareholding to them.

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 10:24 | Report Abuse

Proposal for Eversendai to Sell 77 Million Shares - Koon Yew Yin

Author: Koon Yew Yin | Publish date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017, 10:10 AM

As you can see the share price of Eversendai has been dropping ever since it started its share placement. The share price will continue to drop until all the 77 million placement shares are sold because the placement price is the 5 days average minus 10 per cent discount. This way of selling is a vicious cycle. It is like a dog is chasing its own tail.

I like to propose a much better way to sell 77 million shares at a much better price.

The company announces to sell to all the shareholders 1 new share for every 10 shares held by shareholders at the 5 days average price with no discount. Every new share will be given one free convertible warrant and the convertible price to be the closing price before the entitlement date.

All the shareholders should be interested to buy the share to get the free warrant which has a 5 years life span. Moreover, the company will receive a lot of cash when the warrants are converted. As I said many a time before, giving out free convertible warrants is like giving out cash to all your shareholders.

In case Tan Sri Nathan does not have enough of money to buy up all his entitlement, he can allow me to buy them because I strongly believe the company can continue to produce increasing profit which is the most powerful catalyst to move the share price.

I trust the Board of directors of Eversendai will consider my proposal seriously. As I believe the board will consider my proposal, I am now buying the share to support the share price.

Koon Yew Yin

lkoky

539 posts

Posted by lkoky > 2017-09-15 10:29 | Report Abuse

Wasnt uncle convinced pp is a good move? he blog about it just week ago. Now just becuase prices moved south for 2 days... he starts panic and proposed stop pp and right issue instead.

aslm

379 posts

Posted by aslm > 2017-09-15 10:31 | Report Abuse

The company need cash in short time (because cannot get loan from banks), giving free warrant will not help to get the money faster as the company will only receive cash when people convert the warrant.

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 10:31 | Report Abuse

I personally think that the root cause of share price dropping is not due to the PP disposed by third parties. Reason because is only total 3600 k share being subscripted as at 13/9. Can this amount of share cause share price dropped from 1.13 to 0.935, very ridiculous. Imagine if anyone brought 100k, how difficult to find 36 investors in Malaysia to absorb the new placement share ? What your think ?

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 10:44 | Report Abuse

If what Mr. Koon promise to support the share price, Sendai will alive and share price will go up again. Question is can he be trusted. I think only his group of people know the answer.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-09-15 10:53 | Report Abuse

Inspired writings....

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/132328.jsp

.and a very good proposal. The best under the circumstances. Better would have been no fund raising was ever announced and let the Company show increasing profits and cash flows.

I think McQuare has failed and needs to be sacked. It is a sign of weakness and scares the market that even a 10% discount to market finds so few takers and leads to a vicious cycle....and taking too long to complete the exercise.

This proposal by McQuare has caused the share to crash and must be stopped.

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 10:54 | Report Abuse

Big seller change strategy ? Q to sell > Q to buy now. ha...ha

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-09-15 11:01 | Report Abuse

Good , Uncle Koon buying now

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-15 11:02 | Report Abuse

Last few days the investment house n big player press down the price. Now they're buying.

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 11:04 | Report Abuse

Many people said big seller is Mr. Koon. From his posting today, he is not happy with the private placement and instructed his group of people press down the price to influence the top management to consider his proposal. Sendai will get less money collected if the price getting lower and lower but i personally think that this is his team strategy to buy more share at cheaper price

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-15 11:04 | Report Abuse

My 2nd round avrg price for this counter is 1.08. No worry at all.

aslm

379 posts

Posted by aslm > 2017-09-15 11:15 | Report Abuse

All kyy counters like Sendai and Jaks in deep troubles, he keep averaging down his cost.

Posted by carimakan7728 > 2017-09-15 11:18 | Report Abuse

please la.... he said its good to have private placement... best way to get more cash... now say unhappy.... judge urself....

Posted by akulamatata > 2017-09-15 11:29 | Report Abuse

Dear Uncle Koon, we all knew u are rich, richman must hv good manner then will gain ppls respect, it is time u need push back the price up to Rm1.20 loh, otherwise u followers will leave u alone loh

Sultan763

74 posts

Posted by Sultan763 > 2017-09-15 12:17 | Report Abuse

sendai is strong company and sure will up strongly BUT don't expect this will happen in few months even, strong downtrend now and many internal issues...better keep watching from far...all the best for the holder indeed...very sad to see negative portfolio

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 12:24 | Report Abuse

no transaction since 11:57 till now. game over or waiting contra player throw their share after lunch ?

Sultan763

74 posts

Posted by Sultan763 > 2017-09-15 12:38 | Report Abuse

usually sendai will freeze till 4:50...waiting people throw shares till 4:45

3iii

13,109 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-09-15 12:58 | Report Abuse

Top 3 shareholders already own 76.97% of Eversendai.

Proposed private placement will need to be sold to others to keep the required spread of shareholdings held by the public, otherwise, risk of being delisted.

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-09-15 13:11 | Report Abuse

Amazing... Sendai is up 1.5 Sen. This is so unexpected....

Posted by Ricky Lim Wei Yan > 2017-09-15 13:20 | Report Abuse

hari ni market tak bagus

Posted by HerbertChua > 2017-09-15 13:22 | Report Abuse

God Chua advice: Buy now or risk being a stupid idiot!

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-09-15 13:51 | Report Abuse

One minute say PP is good one minute say it is not good causing vicious cycle pressing share price down and now propose to MD a better way to raise fund.

I have confidence that next Q profit will improve. But the dramatic falls past few days show 2 things. One is MD Nathan not a clever businessman in running a company and managing shareholder expectation . Second is the prominent investor is trying very hard to roti Prata his way to stabilise share price.

Lost confidence lah. Koonathan cannot pakai.

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-09-15 13:59 | Report Abuse

One more thing. KNN . As major shareholders that own almost 80% of shares . Can't they discuss whether to do PP or warrant or whatever methods to raise funds before executing the PP. KNN , share price down they suffered , all other shareholders also bleeding. Do we call them clever businessman and investor ?

Posted by HerbertChua > 2017-09-15 14:12 | Report Abuse

I refer to to Moneyface88's comment. He must ask himself "Why am I a stupid idiot? I should listen obediently to super investor and sialang Sendai using all my fix deposit and not be a stupid idiot"

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 14:21 | Report Abuse

@Moneyface88, share dropped not partly due to PP. It was due to big client taken this advantage to take profit and brought back the share later at cheapest price. Once good new released, the share price can go up rapidly after this cleaning cycle.

cktay

282 posts

Posted by cktay > 2017-09-15 14:27 | Report Abuse

“…. The management updated that the first lift boat was at a tail-end stage with 95% completion while the second lift boat was 60% completed. There is a delay in the completion of first lift boat from 3QFY17 to end-FY17. We understand that the client, Vahana Offshore (S) Pte Ltd, is currently negotiating a charter contract for the lift boat.”
http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/eversendai-confident-hitting-rm2b-revenue-target-year (TA research dated Sep8)
This is the crux of the problem!
From Q3, the completion of Liftboat1 is now pushed back to end Q4.
Liftboat1 supposed to be delivered Feb 2016. Delayed 1½ years. And what about the LAD (late charges) Vahana owes Eversendai?
“…. currently negotiating a charter contract for the lift boat”
OMG! …. At this stage you still haven’t got a firm charter for Liftboat1 and Liftboat2 has no financing.

The receivables are thus piling up. Hence the need for share placement and …. now …. Rights issue with warrants as suggested by Mr Koon.
This by itself is already bad news! Present day times, nobody likes Rights issue.
Is Mr Koon going to underwrite all of Tan Sri’ / shareholder’s rights if we choose not to subscribe
and the banks refuse to underwrite?
If Vahana cannot charter out Liftboat 1 and 2, how is he going to pay Eversendai?
Will his pledged shares be in danger of being forced sold?
Pretty worrying there, isn’t it?

Posted by HerbertChua > 2017-09-15 14:33 | Report Abuse

I refer to Ymchan and cktay comments. They must ask themself "do I want to eat shit with texas burger in evolve mall for discipline punishment by superinvestor?" if not, they should shut up!

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 14:52 | Report Abuse

@HerbertChua. I strongly believe Sendai will go up after this cycle. I'm not blaming Mr. Koon recommending this share to public. Happy trading!

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 15:00 | Report Abuse

@cktay. U cut loss oledi ?

Posted by Mohd Fahmi Bin Jaes > 2017-09-15 15:15 | Report Abuse

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/asia/north-korea-missile-launch/index.html

goldenluck16

1,956 posts

Posted by goldenluck16 > 2017-09-15 15:26 | Report Abuse

Invest your money in many other better companies...Sendai is a non performer.

aslm

379 posts

Posted by aslm > 2017-09-15 15:37 | Report Abuse

better investing in long steel counters. Why buy this stock to make KYY more richer.

BILLC

2,042 posts

Posted by BILLC > 2017-09-15 16:01 | Report Abuse

OMG,next tranche is 80 Sen,then all the kyy followers will be mati katak???

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-09-15 16:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Sep 15, 2017 10:53 AM | Report Abuse
Inspired writings....

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/132328.jsp

INSPIRED WRITING? 1 FOR 10 RIGHTS ISSUES PLUS "FREE WARRANT"?
WHICH SHAREHOLDER WILL SUBSCRIBE?
LOOKING AT THE RISKS OF THE BUSINESS NOW, EVEN THE MAJOR SHAREHOLDER GOT MONEY, I DOUBT HE WOULD PUT IN MORE MONEY.
AGAIN "FREE" WARRANT? FREE FROM WHERE? PLUCK FROM THE SKY?

.and a very good proposal. The best under the circumstances. Better would have been no fund raising was ever announced and let the Company show increasing profits and cash flows.

THEN HOW THE BUSINESS CAN SURVIVE, EVEN FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS? GOT MONEY TO PAY SALARY OR NOT?
WHERE CASH FLOWS COME FROM? GOT CASH FLOWS AH FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS?

I think McQuare has failed and needs to be sacked. It is a sign of weakness and scares the market that even a 10% discount to market finds so few takers and leads to a vicious cycle....and taking too long to complete the exercise.

THAT WAS BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO FIND INVESTOR WITH THE POOR EARNINGS AND TERRIBLE NEGATIVE FREE CASH FLOWS FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS.
IF NOTHING IS DONE, THE CASE OF BANKRUPTCY IS REAL, VERY REAL.

This proposal by McQuare has caused the share to crash and must be stopped.

I DOUBT IT IS MCQUIRE'S PROPOSAL. MORE LIKE THE MANAGEMENT, WITH LITTLE OPTION NOW.

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-15 16:33 | Report Abuse

Today will close at 0.98.

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-09-15 16:38 | Report Abuse

Why no one notice that before the company announced PP share price already declined 20%? Is PP the only reason drag down the share price? It's only an excuse for the super investor to divert attention.

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-09-15 16:44 | Report Abuse

If the super investor is a gentleman he should admit that Sendai is having financial problems. Low profit margin, critical cash flow until need to fund raising to pay the debts.

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-09-15 16:49 | Report Abuse

I am not expert in finance. In relation to PP, does anyone know if Macquarie purchase 1million today, if there a restriction on how Long it must hold the shares ? If no condition, buy at 10% discount and dispose immediately seems like good deal to the bank. Anyone can share some info ?

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2017-09-15 16:57 | Report Abuse

Sold all my sendai @ 0.985..cheers..

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-09-15 17:04 | Report Abuse

I see, seems like good deal to Macquarie then.

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 17:12 | Report Abuse

brought 2 batches @ 0.965 and 0.960.

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 17:14 | Report Abuse

2nd round PK - Mr. Koon beaten Calvin Tan. Cheers

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-15 17:21 | Report Abuse

Calvin vs Kyy? Haha

Calvin from another planet. He has no idea about bursa.

Yunz

218 posts

Posted by Yunz > 2017-09-15 17:23 | Report Abuse

Calvin oni knows tokok here n there.. buy call when MRCB announce right issue and till now no movement.. indeed future it will up bt how long does it takes since his buy call.. weird guy..

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 17:51 | Report Abuse

@i3lurker. Mr. Koon has given numerous advice to hold on your share before going through this roller coaster. What we need to do is stay strong (Wonda Coffee). Share price can be easily move up after this round of cleaning.

husbandd

12 posts

Posted by husbandd > 2017-09-15 18:08 | Report Abuse

Kakakkaka good luck to you

Boomerang

310 posts

Posted by Boomerang > 2017-09-15 18:09 | Report Abuse

i3lurkur is new id created to comment here. Tak boleh tunjuk muka kah?

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-15 18:19 | Report Abuse

After reading report below then you will realize worldwide steel production output is increasing and foresee next year oversupply due to demand retreat.

World Steel Association Sees Growth Tapering After 2017

The World Steel Association sees global steel output tapering next year, and the slowdown should continue through 2035 as countries around the world start to rein in output while demand will also retreat.

Data released by the World Steel Association showed that global steel output in the first quarter of 2017 increased 5.7% to 410.5 million tons with India leading the way in output growth while American steel production also increased after contracting for multiple quarters.

The industry body estimates that steel production in China rose 4.6% year-on-year, but was fairly flat on a month-on-month basis. Data released from China on Monday showed that its April steel output climbed again. According to the National Statistics Bureau, Chinese steelmakers produced a record 72.78 million tons in April, just topping March’s monthly record of 72 million tons. Like in the US, these duties could boost domestic steel production.

The WSA said the largest increase in output came from India, where a 10.7% year-on-year growth to 25.8 million tons was experienced. US output rose by 3.8% year-on-year while quarterly growth in Europe was also 3.8% after approximately 7% growth in March. Meanwhile, on Monday the European Commission announced new anti-dumping duties on pipes and tubes made from steel and iron in China. Duties of 29% to 55% were imposed after an investigation found that Chinese firms were dumping steel into Europe at unusually low prices.

The WSA has a positive outlook on the steel market through 2017 but then sees growth retreating. Its Director General Edwin Basson said global installed steel capacity of roughly 2.4 billion tons “is already enough to meet supply requirements through 2035.” He noted that strong steel demand growth in developing countries will offset stabilizing demand in developed countries to result in flat overall global demand for the next two decades or more. “We believe that steel demand, in terms of volume, has reached an important inflection point,” he added.

https://www.katm.in/2017/05/world-steel-association-sees-growth-tapering-2017

Post a Comment
Market Buzz