EVERSENDAI CORPORATION BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SENDAI (5205)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.035 (6.25%)

Day's Change

0.525 - 0.575

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

13,057 comment(s). Last comment by kangcs 1 day ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-01 13:22 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Today mark exactly 1 year and 1 day I had jointed this I3 community. From the past 1 year I had learned a lot of news things from all. In I3 community, we have super-investors, professional fund managers, investment educators, preachers, old-timers, syndicate manipulators, day traders, part-timers, naysayers, jokers, haters and newbie. These had make i3 a diverse and plural community with diverse views and opinions, all are welcome.

Dear CharlesT,
I have seen many commentators asking each other to talk with substances and back up argument with FACTS and FIGURES. So what are exactly facts and figures? Can we from the Quarter financial report pick up the facts and figures and form our FA analysis or from the past share trend TA analysis to argue that this is the facts and figures. And how this share will perform next day, month or year? Will this company go bankrupt or will this share give you multiples return?

The just concluded quarterly financial report, how many of us actually get our fact and figure right on the Quarter EPS from all our analysis of the public information available at the time. Point in case is HENGYUAN from EPS of RM dollars to few cents. When company announces Q2 EPS of RM 0.28 as compare to Q1 of RM 0.93 on 25-8-2017, immediately the next day share price drop from Rm 8.12 to 7.03. Fortunes are make or loss in that few days. GENERAL RAIDER COMMENT, ALOT OF PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHETHER MR KOON HOLD HRC WHEN ITS SHARE PRICE HAD COLLAPSE, FOR ALL U MAY KNOW, MR KOON MAY HAVE ALREADY LARI KUAT KUAT.
SO THE BEST ADVICE FOR INVESTOR, IS THAT U NEED TO ASSESS THE MERITS OF ASSESSMENT, WHETHER GOOD OR NOT, NO MATTER WHETHER MR KOON IS BUYING OR SELLING LOH..!! IT IS THRU THIS U CAN PROTECT YOURSELF LOH..!!

Many people are blaming Mr. Koon for what he had done or have not done. I have seen many of his detractors in JAKS become his supporters in SENDAI and HENGYUAN because they held these share and profited from Mr. Koon promotion. Hence I can only say in i3 community there is no permanent enemy only common interest. I am hoping someday Mr. Koon will promote CharlesT and calvintanang’s share, and then hopefully you will profit from Mr. Koon promotion and become his supporters too. WE WELCOME MR KOON, BUT IN AWAY THE NEGATIVE IMPACT CREATE VOLATILITY OF STOCK. HRC IS PUBLIC COMPANY NOTHING WILL STOP ANYONE FROM BUYING OR SELLING LOH. JUST BCOS MR KOON APPEAR TO FIGHT THE SAME SIDE WITH ME, DOES NOT MEAN WE NEED TO SUPPORT HIM, IF HE GOT MERITS DEFINITELY WE SUPPORT HIM . INVESTMENT IS LIKE BUSINESS IT SHOULD BE RATIONAL.

For me I understand now, the facts and figures can only be found inside the company with the people running the business. Hence it’s our duty and responsibility to attend company AGM and asks the Auditor, CEO, CFO and BOD on the facts and figures and demand for good corporate governance and transparency. I even lobby SC and BURSA to published the company AGM minutes so that all can see for themselves whether the people running the company is well prepare or ill-prepare to answers questions and can they be trusted? (SC and Bursa had advised me to write in to company secretary for a copy of AGM minutes. I had received the AGM minutes for Xingquan and CSL and will attend the next AGM and held them accountable for what they had promised/said as recorded in the minutes).YES THIS CORRECT WE SHOULD FIGHT FOR GOOD CORP GOVERNANCE.

I will attend INSAS AGM and asks for Facts and Figures on dividend and why market undervalue INSAS share price? Come and support me if you hold any INSAS Share. IT IS GREAT U TAKE UP THE ROLE OF CHAMPIONING FOR MONORITY SHAREHOLDER.

IN CONCLUSION I3 INVESTORS, DON JUST SUPPORT UNCLE KOON JUST BCOS HE BOUGHT OUR SHARE LOH..!!
WE APPEAR TO SUPPORT HIM ALOT BCOS , UNCLE KOON BOUGHT OUR SHARE AND FIGHTING ALONG SIDE US LOH...!!

ON THE OTHER HAND, WE DO NOT SIMPLY ATTACK UNCLE KOON, JUST BCOS WE DON LIKE HIS FACE...THERE MUST BE SOMETHING NOT RIGHT IN HIS ACTION, THATS WHY WE ATTACK.
WE DO NOT HATE OR ANGRY WITH UNCLE KOON AS A PERSON..

I M SURE UNCLE KOON BEING A BUSINESSMAN, WOULD NOT JUST BUY OUR TYPE OF SHARES, JUST TO PLEASE US MAH...!! THERE MUST BE MERITS AND GREAT MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN HRC LOH...!!

anonboy

491 posts

Posted by anonboy > 2017-09-01 13:40 | Report Abuse

Anzo's last QR released two days ago was very good. I want to buy the stock more.

ccmeow

223 posts

Posted by ccmeow > 2017-09-01 17:47 | Report Abuse

anonboy, thanks for the alert. I bought 180 lots @ 0.12. lose 0.2 Sen each. Considered to sell by next week, but now, just keep for little longer.Cheers

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-09-01 21:41 | Report Abuse

SSLee & Stockraider - what you said got substance - 有料.
I am not saying Sendai is best construction stock and will not hesitate to sell, decision will be based on QR.
Unlike many here talking rubbish like sense maker saying price will go down to 30 cents and Calvin Tan saying sendai will go bankrupt.
The comments that came out of them are made in their backside without any facts to substantiate

yewyin33

315 posts

Posted by yewyin33 > 2017-09-04 05:51 | Report Abuse

You will learn something new if you read my article " My track record & how to be a super investor " posted on my blog: koon yew yin

CharlesT

14,883 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-09-04 09:11 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/131421.jsp

Which is more risky, buying at rock bottom prices or buying when they have gone up above the 70 day moving average?

Buying Xinquan from Rm1.50_ to rock bottom price of RM0.06 and then suspended n maybe delisted soon...

Buying lousy stocks is always risky, whether it's at rock bottom price or above 70 days MA...

yewyin33

315 posts

Posted by yewyin33 > 2017-09-04 19:02 | Report Abuse

You must examine your own track record to see how you have been performing. Many of you are making a lot of senseless comments to show how clever you are. The proof of your smartness is your track record.

Even if you have identified Latitude, VS or Lii Hen, why didn't you buy? If you have bought, why did you sell so quickly, instead of waiting for them to go up a few hundred % before you sell?

The most important qualities to be a really successful investor are confidence of your own judgement and patience.

You must read my article " My track record and how to be a super investor" and ask yourselves why didn't you buy any of these 3 while they were shooting up a few hundred %.
Koon Yew Yin

Posted by Ricky Lim Wei Yan > 2017-09-04 22:20 | Report Abuse

well said,yewyin33

stncws

10,610 posts

Posted by stncws > 2017-09-04 22:31 | Report Abuse

if kyy dindt buy vs, latitude, it wont goes up.
if he din not buy sendai, jaks, wont up

abang_misai

2,550 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2017-09-04 22:32 | Report Abuse

Only a few haters like charlesT

yewyin33

315 posts

Posted by yewyin33 > 2017-09-05 08:46 | Report Abuse

I see CharlesT is showing off his smartness in investing. He comments most frequently. To prove that he is really smart, he must write to post his track record. Otherwise, shut up!

Koon Yew Yin

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-05 12:12 | Report Abuse

ALE complete transport, load-out and jacking-off of a liftboat in Ras Al Kheimah, UAE
By Svetlana Modeva, August 15, 2017,

ALE has successfully completed the transport, load-out and jacking-off of a liftboat, weighing 5,800t, at Eversendai Offshore’s fabrication yard in Ras Al Kheimah, UAE.
ALE used 204 axle lines of SPMTs in a configuration of 6 x 2 file 34 to perform the transportation and load-out of a liftboat. After the liftboat had been loaded-out, the liftboat’s legs were lowered onto the seabed. Then, on a falling tide, ALE simultaneously ballasted the barge, allowing the liftboat to be clear from the SPMTs and be self-supporting.

The weight and Centre of Gravity (COG) of the liftboat, combined with the capacity of the barge and the high quayside at site, severely restricted the suitable tides for the operation. The tide had to be closely monitored before ALE could perform the load-out with a -300mm difference between the predicted and actual tides. Only three days per month had a strong enough tide to allow the operation to proceed. ALE executed a night load-out on the last possible tide of the month.

The barge selected had a limited gap of just 140mm between the liftboat legs’ spudcans and the side of the barge. This meant the accuracy of trailer locations was strictly controlled, along with the removal of the barge via a winching operation being operated with extremely tight dimensional control.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/news/9940-ALE-complete-transport-load-out-and-jacking-off-of-a-liftboat-in-Ras-Al-Kheimah-UAE

paperplane2016

21,644 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-09-05 14:35 | Report Abuse

should buy more Hengyuan instead....hehe

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-05 15:48 | Report Abuse

Although China’s growth has slowed recently, the country’s demand for oil could be entering a period of faster growth that could result in substantially higher oil prices.

The steep fall in the oil price three years ago that has caused havoc in the offshore oil and gas industry wasn’t foreseen by more than a handful of observers. There is a lot of talk around the oil price being lower for longer or even ‘lower for ever’ but is that really the case? The orthodox view now is that it will be lower for longer – maybe for ever – but with the International Energy Agency forecasting a global supply shortage by 2020 if underinvestment continues, might there be an upturn in prices? Economists at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco believe that there might be, but not just because of underinvestment.

In a research paper of 21 August 2017, Forecasting China’s Role in World Oil Demand, Deepa Datta and Robert Vigfusson said they believe that, although China’s growth has slowed recently, the country’s demand for oil could be entering a period of faster growth that could result in substantially higher oil prices.

“Analysis based on the global relationship between economic development and oil demand illustrates the prospects for Chinese oil demand growth,” they said, noting that before the shale revolution there was rapid demand growth from emerging market economies. Propelled by robust GDP growth, China’s demand for oil nearly doubled in a decade, and other emerging markets experienced similar growth. As a consequence, oil prices soared in 2007 and 2008.

Most studies assume that shifts in global demand over the next decade will be gradual, with oil prices continuing to be driven primarily by supply and that the resilience of US shale oil production – both to lower oil prices and to co-ordinated actions by OPEC countries – will mean that any oil price recovery will remain subdued.

However, they say, one potentially important source of future rapid growth in demand and thus in prices could come from emerging market economies, especially China. If China were to experience a high level of growth, they suggest, Chinese oil demand could double by 2025. Even in a scenario with more moderate growth and less energy-intensive choices, China’s oil demand would still grow by over 30% by 2025.

“To the extent that US and foreign oil producers do not anticipate this demand increase, prices would have to rise, perhaps dramatically,” they explained, noting that as economic development continues in China, its share of global oil demand is likely to expand further. Although China won’t match the level of per capita demand among developed nations anytime soon, its large population implies that even modest increases in per capita consumption may have dramatic effects on global energy markets.

Datta and Vigfusson admit that there are caveats to their analysis. It does not consider any existing or potential policies specific to China that encourage or discourage oil consumption. China could also adopt more energy efficient technologies or to limit carbon emissions.

Moving from projections of China’s oil demand to the implications for oil prices, they considered the outlook for supply and other countries’ oil demand. One such analysis by the Energy Information Administration in the US forecasts the price of oil rising only gradually, from about US$55 per barrel in 2015 to US$90 per barrel in 2025; it also forecasts China’s oil demand in 2025 to be significantly below Datta and Vigfusson’s forecasts. “At the lower end of our range, China’s demand would grow a bit faster, likely pushing prices above the US$100 per barrel mark. However, if China’s oil demand were to reach the higher end of our range of projections, the market would be surprised by additional demand of up to 7 million barrels/day relative to the EIA forecast,” they said.

Given such a significant increase in demand, how much would oil prices rise? If supply did not increase to meet the additional demand growth, oil prices would have to almost double from US$90 to US$172 per barrel to balance demand and supply in their high-demand scenario. Although this represents an extreme and less likely outcome, it does highlight the risk of unexpectedly strong demand growth.

http://www.osjonline.com/news/view,price-spike-could-follow-if-chinas-role-is-underestimated_48953.htm

cktay

282 posts

Posted by cktay > 2017-09-05 15:58 | Report Abuse

Finally hopefully, we may see light at the end of the tunnel.

Eversendai Offshore loads out first self-propelled jack up rig (May 2 article)
https://www.pipelineme.com/news/regional-news/2017/05/eversendai-offshore-loads-out-first-propelled-jack-up-rig/
Eversendai puts its first liftboat on display (May 5 article)
http://www.offshoreenergytoday.com/eversendai-puts-its-first-liftboat-on-display/
ALE complete transport, load-out and jacking-off of a liftboat in Ras Al Kheimah, UAE
https://www.vesselfinder.com/news/9940-ALE-complete-transport-load-out-and-jacking-off-of-a-liftboat-in-Ras-Al-Kheimah-UAE

The liftboat ARYAN is targeted to be delivered to Vahana Offshore in the third quarter of 2017. Eversendai’s Nathan said that building these liftboats in their Ras Al Khaimah yard …
Why is this important?
Because of the size of the contract.
Eversendai gets RM580mil job to build lift-boats
http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2014/05/27/eversendai-gets-rm580mil-job-to-construct-liftboats/?style=biz
More so if the contact was in USD $180m
http://worldmaritimenews.com/archives/125251/eversendai-bags-liftboat-contracts/

Of the 3 brokerages covering Eversendai, Kenanga was the most bearish stating …
“potential risk of impairments from the lift boats …”
The problem with Tan Sri Nathan is that he is very stingy in providing timely disclosures.
And most times shareholders are kept in the dark, hence lack of confidence.
I initially thought that the liftboat project had stalled until I saw the time-lapse video presentation at Eversendai’s AGM.
Now further confirmation, we can see that the 1st liftboat have been loaded-out to sea.
According to Tan Sri, the Aryan liftboat is expected to be fully released to Vahana Offshore in the third quarter of 2017 which is about now.
The 1st liftboat has bank financing, hence we hope Eversendai will not have problem collecting (RM580m / 2) x 80% of the remaining payment = RM232m from Vahana.
The receivables should come down proportionately once payment is received.

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-06 17:25 | Report Abuse

Bot some Sendai and Lbalum today.

BigPro

688 posts

Posted by BigPro > 2017-09-07 11:42 | Report Abuse

Wait for below RM 1.00

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-07 13:05 | Report Abuse

Below 1.00?
Below 1.00 already downtrend, buy for what?

Posted by makalingkong > 2017-09-07 15:47 | Report Abuse

sudah cirit ?1.08 now

Posted by GooGooDolls > 2017-09-07 15:48 | Report Abuse

becoming a conman benchmark

Posted by Lim Beng Teik > 2017-09-07 15:48 | Report Abuse

sell down now

Farge168

861 posts

Posted by Farge168 > 2017-09-07 16:10 | Report Abuse

Those who are smart should have known this morning when operator put huge buy Q @1.09 and sold a lot @1.10,this is a sign of distributing to retailers.

Posted by Goldchia MH > 2017-09-07 23:23 | Report Abuse

U are poorer others start selling today. Tomorrow 1.00

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-08 02:22 | Report Abuse

Still don't sell?

Going the way of Xinquan very possible due to

1. HUGH RECEIVABLES DRAGGED INTO MORE THAN ONE YEAR NOW. ANOTHER MEGAN MEDIA

2. HUGH DEBT AND MORE AND MORE ADDED DEBT THROUGH THE QUARTERS

3. PROFITS ALL IOU. CAN SEE NO CASH AS CASH ACCOUNT HAS DRIED UP.

4. PRIVATE PLACEMENTS IS A FARCE. JUST AS SMART HANDS HAVE WITHDRAWN FROM SEACERA WISE FUNDS WILL AVOID.

5. ALL I3 FORUMERS PLEASE CHECK AND COUNTER CHECK VERY VERY CAREFULLY.

OR LATER DON'T GO CRY FATHER CRY MOTHER ALSO NO USE.

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-08 09:26 | Report Abuse

When Calvin the terbalik king come n kacau, the price will go up. Believe or not?

Posted by carimakan7728 > 2017-09-08 09:40 | Report Abuse

yewyin33 Save this counter plzzzzzz

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-09-08 09:50 | Report Abuse

don't worry.. yewyin33 says this counter will become lii hen vs and latitude tree. You just need to hold and laugh all the way to the bank

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-09-08 09:52 | Report Abuse

Heart must be strong..

Posted by carimakan7728 > 2017-09-08 10:19 | Report Abuse

and holding power too...... holding it for 4 months and counting......

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-08 11:06 | Report Abuse

Haha tehka!

The complete sentence is,

HEART MUST BE STRONG AND A POCKET FULL OF HOLES.

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-08 11:39 | Report Abuse

You should worry your BINAPURI not Sendai. You challenge me with your BinaPUI when both at 0.50 Oct last year. Sendai already came out of penny stock. What is your BinaPUI price now? Hehe..

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-08 11:46 | Report Abuse

I sold all my Pmetal for 400% gain to buy in Sendai, Lbalum for mid and longterm. Bkoon for short term. Let's see..

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-09-08 12:20 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon, please can you teach me to become rich like you? I am very poor

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-08 15:17 | Report Abuse

Wow...1.05 all matched. Waiting at 1.03 also

Posted by Lim Beng Teik > 2017-09-08 15:22 | Report Abuse

moneykj, possible below 1.00?

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-08 15:28 | Report Abuse

Kyy will sapu all if drop to 1.00.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2017-09-08 15:40 | Report Abuse

RIP

Posted by carimakan7728 > 2017-09-08 16:18 | Report Abuse

really idea what happen... keep dropping... sighhhhh

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-09-08 16:22 | Report Abuse

Habis. .. only yewyin33 can help us now :(

Posted by Goldchia MH > 2017-09-08 21:51 | Report Abuse

Another bad day 1.04/1.06
Monday 1.03
0.99?

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2017-09-08 22:23 | Report Abuse

If account receivable of 400mil encounter issues then it will be nightmares.

Posted by Goldchia MH > 2017-09-08 23:32 | Report Abuse

I am obliged to tell you that I am not asking you to buy to support the share price and make me richer. But if you decide to buy, you are doing it at your own risk.

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-09 11:50 | Report Abuse

Share price depressed from 1.13 to 1.07 on 7 sept before knowing Maybank IB report issued on 8 sept evening indicating the motif of the big player/client which i guess from maybank IB to collect as much as share at lower price if retailers blindly sell off their share by next week. Some retailer may think that this is not a good news & feel that no point to hold on and start switching their fund to other hot stock(eg.steel counter). As what Mr.Koon said we shouldn't sell as many fund manager & big client has started accumulate or absorb the share from small retailer. Both HLB & Maybank IB had raised up their target price but has yet to encourage investor to buy is telling us the share price will go up very soon and they will issue buy call once their 1st target price being achieved. Happy trading !

SuperPanda

11,431 posts

Posted by SuperPanda > 2017-09-09 13:21 | Report Abuse

already cut loss mine at 1.07 and place it a mycron, bought at .785 and lucky up to .82, dun dare stay here with risks bcoz rather put my money in other potential gain counter..

my advice to those follw kyy, he is sifu trader at different level, he bought sendai at .50 and had earned over 100% and had millions capital, do ask urself ur entry price and capital to follow kyy..

all the best those holding.. cheers.

SuperPanda

11,431 posts

Posted by SuperPanda > 2017-09-09 13:24 | Report Abuse

do take in mind that sendai is engineering company which most of its project doing steel fabrication. when steel hike, its cogs will up too. if contrat dont consider VoP, sure hve to absorb xtra cost which will depress earnings.

Ymchan

162 posts

Posted by Ymchan > 2017-09-09 14:37 | Report Abuse

@superpanda, glad to see u made handsome profit from mycron..i started to take profit from 4 big long steel counter as price has run up a lot..downstream steel player may benefit from the steel theme play but may not last long as their
profit estimated not as significant as upstream player..Will start to switch some fund to sendai as re-rating may happen anytime as mentioned by analyst..

Posted by Goldchia MH > 2017-09-09 23:18 | Report Abuse

This counter made u poorer. Buy pohkong where gold is king or Dutalnd cash is coming 730mil

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-09-10 06:22 | Report Abuse

It's ok when most the ppl don't like it now. Then you hv the chance to buy at cheaper for this potential multibagger.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz