CATCHA DIGITAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CATCHA (0173)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (1.45%)

Day's Change

0.335 - 0.34

Trading Volume

2 people like this.

2,922 comment(s). Last comment by Income 5 days ago

insearch85

129 posts

Posted by insearch85 > 2013-12-18 10:55 | Report Abuse

OCpd..you are correct. Catcha Media do not holds iproperty. But where is it i mentioned Catcha media holding it? i know you hate Catcha media, but tell me where and who post the info Catcha Media holds iproperty. Iproperty is NOT even mentioned in the 7 messages i posted recently. I know you hate Catcha media, haha..

i am so sorry, you are not living in the moon..Earth is very dangerous, Mars could be better...may be someone in planet Mars posted Catcha Media holds Iproperty.....haha...may be you didnt buy Iproperty when it was AUD0.40? haha...may be you hate Iproperty too...haha... or may be you didnt buy ICAR at AUD0.30? haha..may be you hate ICAR too...haha...

so you linked all together, anyone else shared Catcha Media's news, you hate them..haha...thinking you know everything about Catcha Media...haha...everyone else is wrong...hahaha....as for me, i am still learning, like Mr Peter Chen given the link, the news is very fair and balanced, i appreciate so much..

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-18 11:29 | Report Abuse

insearch any news you share here is related the CATCHA, when you copy and paste those irrelevant news ppl might get confuse and thought it is related since Catcha Media and Catcha Group have similar names. Well, maybe it is your purpose to confuse investors, haha. You must be owning lots of CATCHA shares and desperate to dump?

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-18 11:36 | Report Abuse

Catcha is a company like to hype, first said they gonna launch USD150 mil fund, then become RM150 mil, now they are just outsourced partner of Mavcap? And this is not related to CATCHA media too, stop posting craps news.

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-18 11:38 | Report Abuse

This is posted in the link by Peter Chen:

"For Catcha Media, E-commerce business registered most loss for year ended 2012. This segment comprises Catcha Media's Dealmate.com and Hauteavenue.com

Hauteavenue.com, a Singapore base operator of the members-only luxury fashion sales website, which was acquired by Catcha Media over a year ago. There is a profit guarantee from the vendors of Hauteavenue.com of S$1.5mil (RM3.7mil) for the 12 months after the completion of the deal. It is not sure why Catcha Media never claim profit guarantee from vendor.

Dealmates.com – a joint venture between Catcha Group and Intel Capital. Catcha Media own 70 per cent and Intel Capital, venture capital arm of Intel, – owns 25 per cent of the company. The rest is with management. "

This shows the writer of this blog don't even know who actually owns Dealmates?

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-18 11:51 | Report Abuse

See all the iproperty comments posted by looksee?

"Founded and controlled by the Catcha Group, iProperty Group was floated on the Australian Securities Exchange in September 2007 at A$0.25 per share. It recently touched A$2, giving an 8x return to shareholders"

They are unrelated to this Bursa counter. Most probably 'looksee' is you under different names?

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-18 11:53 | Report Abuse

See "wkhwoon" already got confused:

"You are good - where do you source your new & event ? I could not find the associates list in Australia - under what name which market capital of 1 Billion? As I say they got good shareholder & directors in the Company."

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-18 11:56 | Report Abuse

Patrick chooses his Singapore vehicle to list iBuy instead of Malaysia Catcha Media. You know why? So he can pocket all the gains rather than let idiots like you benefit. What do you rate a person like this?

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-18 12:01 | Report Abuse

Dealguru is a quite profitable company, it benefits Patrick to take it to IPO. Same can't be said for iCar Asia, as the stock will drop to 10 cents soon. That's why he listed it with Catcha Media, wait for the next Quarter report you will know, as iCar last Q sucks, that's why the price has fallen 30% from peak!

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-18 12:09 | Report Abuse

Patrick is very smart, he will only park all profitable companies in his own vehicle iProperty & iBuy. And leave all the high risk lousy companies untested companies under public Catcha Media iCar & Says. Don't forget Catcha Media still owes RM6 million cash to the vendors of Says yet to be paid. Based on the Balance Sheet, it doesn't have such cash.

insearch85

129 posts

Posted by insearch85 > 2013-12-18 12:13 | Report Abuse

Ocpd is very upsad man...
confirmed you hate Catcha/Catcha Media/Iproerty/Icar/Ibuy/Patrick...hahaha
you can also say i am same person as peter chen? looksee? wkhwoon? hahaha...
the link provided by P Chen is just a news report, whether it is craps news or not, it is up to the reader. The news provided both side of the story and yet you can't understand who is holding Dealmates.com...may be some school didn't teach that i guess..hahaha..
looksee mentioned about Iproperty, is there any info saying Catche Media holds IProperty? yet you want to "right" everyone that Catcha Media do not holds IProperty!!
wkhwoon is asking for more info, that is nothing wrong, yet you label him as confused...
i am sorry i didnt buy you drink last week, but don't get upsad...
this is a good forum to share info, don't get upsad and pick on contributors..
cool it and have a drink, next time i see you in the pub will buy you some drink..cheers!

whkwoon

303 posts

Posted by whkwoon > 2013-12-18 14:32 | Report Abuse

Catcha Media Bhd & Catcha group are to different group?

How own IPropery Group in Australia.

KUALA LUMPUR: iProperty Group Ltd, listed on the Australian stock exchange, is now a RM1 billion company but the key challenge remains - to turn around its business.

The Kuala Lumpur-based iProperty, founded and controlled by online investment firm Catcha Group, owns and operates several property websites in Asia.

However, it has been incurring losses since it was listed in 2007. Between 2008 and 2012, it posted losses in the range of A$719,000 to A$2.94 million (RM2.1 million to RM8.8 million).

Year-on-year, growth in earnings per share excluding extraordinary items dropped 31.84 per cent.

iProperty operates property portals in Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore, and has investments in India and Philippines.

While net profit from the Malaysian property portal increased from A$3.2 million in 2011 to A$3.4 million last year, its business in Singapore and Indonesia recorded losses.

Analysts said that as a group, iProperty is on the right track to churn in long-term profits.

As at November 7, the market capitalisation of iProperty was at RM1.07 billion, 15 times its original size.

iProperty was floated on the Australian Securities Exchange in September 2007 at A$0.25 per share. Its market cap then was A$25 million.

The stock recently touched A$2, giving an eight-time return to shareholders.

Catcha Group said that iProperty's online advertising business has expanded over the last six years.

iProperty now serves over 4.1 million property seekers per month and works with more than 20,000 real estate agents and 300 property developers across Asia.

It was reported that Catcha Group will invest some US$150 million (RM478.5 million) in online businesses in the Asean region over the next five years.

Its group chief executive officer Patrick Grove had said that Catcha Group's investment approach is to invest in and accelerate Internet companies.

whkwoon

303 posts

Posted by whkwoon > 2013-12-18 14:59 | Report Abuse

I am want to know who actual own iproperty Group ASX , Catcha Media Bhd or Catcha Group?

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-18 15:54 | Report Abuse

@whkwoon Catcha Group (Singapore) owns 25% of iProperty, it is the major shareholder of Catcha Media. In other words, share price gain in iProperty is unrelated to Catcha Media (Malaysia).

whkwoon

303 posts

Posted by whkwoon > 2013-12-18 21:11 | Report Abuse

ocpd - So where is the source of incomes Catcha Media can get from , and how much per annum / PE ratio?

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-19 03:21 | Report Abuse

@whkwoon Catcha Media income comes from its lifestyle magazines, hauteavenue.com (losing money), online advertising partner sharing (MSN & Lowyat). Even it owns 25% of iCar but this company has been losing money so no dividends. In future, it will derive some income from newly merged Says.

whkwoon

303 posts

Posted by whkwoon > 2013-12-19 11:59 | Report Abuse

Thank You, so their income is limited.

jwarren

34 posts

Posted by jwarren > 2013-12-20 16:52 | Report Abuse

ocpd - I'm with you on your observation of Catcha Group and Catcha Media. Do check out my previous postings (somewhere above).

whkwoon

303 posts

Posted by whkwoon > 2013-12-23 14:35 | Report Abuse

Why drop so much ? Company still losing money ?

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2013-12-23 16:22 | Report Abuse

Maybe insearch is dumping?

insearch85

129 posts

Posted by insearch85 > 2013-12-23 19:17 | Report Abuse

yes, ocpd you are right, as you mentioned, i got tons of it...i only sold small portion each day of 500,000 shares last few days...u go and check....cos you points is so convincing..i just love you

Posted by primeragin > 2013-12-23 19:35 | Report Abuse

i wish that they reached bottom line. in my view RM 0.595... hopefully... other people may say RM 0.600 or RM 0.58.. much worse if she slip down until 0.455... hmm... and if it bounds back i wish that she can climb up to RM0.725... before CNY....

insearch85

129 posts

Posted by insearch85 > 2013-12-24 10:16 | Report Abuse

ocpd, market up and down, that is the rule of the games.
forummer post info for difference purposes. some wanted to induce the sentiment while other may want to dampen the mood.
regardless the purposes, we don't have to attack others.
ICAR dropped 30% from the peak as you mentioned due to whatever reasons you have given. But within last 3 days, it bounch up more then 10%.
Merry Xmas to you and will still buy you drink! Cheers!

Posted by primeragin > 2013-12-28 14:49 | Report Abuse

Doji dragon fly.... Isk isk

insearch85

129 posts

Posted by insearch85 > 2013-12-31 14:05 | Report Abuse

Today ICAR 4.6% to AUD0.91... oooh no no, don't tell me off for putting this message up...
Catcha Media holds substantial shares in ICAR... ooh no no...don't tell me off for saying it...
if ICAR back to AUD1.07 and Catcha Media reach RM0.96, I hope someone will buy me drink instead...
DSonic(5216) went from RM1.70 to RM9.91 before it split 2 friday ago...i wonder if my darling say anything about its fundamental...

insearch85

129 posts

Posted by insearch85 > 2013-12-31 14:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by Flowerpower > Dec 23, 2013 11:41 PM | Report Abuse

Once again - the doomsayers, naysayers, disbeliever, pessimist - please go away. Nobody wants to hear you. Thank you but no thanks. We are fine without you.

YABADABADOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And listen to you MAMA..................STOP PLAYING CONTRA!!! STOP GAMBLING! AND BELIEVE IN THE 10 COMANDMENTS!

insearch85

129 posts

Posted by insearch85 > 2013-12-31 14:13 | Report Abuse

Flowerpower > Dec 24, 2013 11:38 AM | Report Abuse

For those of you guys who have no faith on this counter, WHY are you here? Please leave. Nobody wants you here and nobody wants to listen to you. Thanks but no thanks. We are all educated people and we can all make sound judgement.

Didn't your mama teach you, if you don't like something, IGNORE. So please ignore this counter lah! It is not good for you and vice Versa.

Take your bad vibes elsewhere where it belongs.

Ah! Another beautiful day!! Eve of Christmas! Christmas dinner beckoning..

insearch85

129 posts

Posted by insearch85 > 2013-12-31 14:14 | Report Abuse

Flowerpower > Dec 24, 2013 03:54 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaah..................counter suspended........no show........so no need to eat so much kit-kat lah....

You guys don't sweat so much....don't sweat so much.

1. Always listen to mama and papa - don't play contra
2. Only if you have spare money then you invest in share. Otherwise, keep money for your susu
3. Always know the counter you buying - Don't syok2 jump in, then you tengellam and drown in debts....who is going to pay for this debts?
4. Have patience if you want to see your money grow. Remember not everyday Sunday. Not everyday sunshine. Sometime rain also, sometime thunderstorm. Same also for stock, up down sure got....think long term. Don't expect everytime the stock to rocket up
5. Don't speculate too much...relaks brader. Otherwise lose too much hair...botak so fast, cannot find girlfriend especially now during Christmas. Or girlfriend will leave you. Worst still, wife divorce you
6.DO NOT PLAY CONTRA (repeat for slow learners ie. retards) - AND Don't bite finger nail when watching market, otherwise, no more finger and toe nails...
7. If nothing nice to say - DON'T SAY. Your mama will be very proud of you
8. Don't pretend to be an expert, you are NOT! If you are, then why you are here?
9. Don't worry, be happy!!!
10 Merry Christmas!!!!!

YABADABADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

insearch85

129 posts

Posted by insearch85 > 2013-12-31 14:18 | Report Abuse

Flowerpower > Dec 24, 2013 11:05 PM | Report Abuse

Ha! Ha! Very funny some people!!!!! What a joke! This is a joke of this year for sure! incredible!

What I don't understand is how come if you don't believe in something and hate it so much, you still STICK around and comment? Be a man about it and move on, go play far far elsewhere, nobody needs you here...we are doing fine without your comments.

Nobody is asking you to invest. Is anyone forcing you to invest me? Go some other blog and find a counter that you like to dump you money or speculate lah....why waste time here...nothing to do ah??

I like Hibiscus, I like the management, I support their team and efforts and I am their investor. You have a problem with that?

If you don't like Hibiscus - Go somewhere else!

whkwoon

303 posts

Posted by whkwoon > 2013-12-31 19:20 | Report Abuse

You can fall in love with your stock, but don't get too emotion and carry away by it.

Posted by primeragin > 2014-01-01 02:00 | Report Abuse

ok i marked bottom-line 0.59~~-/+ eventually from past record it can shoot it up from bottom to top in a month or less.... however to form it own support-line it took around 2-3 months.... (WOW) volatility Hot..

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2014-01-01 15:37 | Report Abuse

insearch don't be so happy yet, PG is very good at window dressing. Don't cry when ICQ release Q4 report.

insearch85

129 posts

Posted by insearch85 > 2014-01-02 08:53 | Report Abuse

it is not for me to me happy or not, when buying company like ICQ, the anticipation is not about fundamental..if investment based on fundamental, i will not buy ICAR/ICQ or Catcha. I may as well buy public Bank? funny seeing people attacking technology counter based on fundamental analysis...
well. Happy New Year!

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2014-01-02 15:25 | Report Abuse

insearch yes i agree with you, but ICQ is neither a growth stock, you will see as reports are being reported in coming future. Most people think it can repeat the success of IPP, but you will see.

ocpd

762 posts

Posted by ocpd > 2014-01-03 15:10 | Report Abuse

I think SAYS might even outperform ICQ if you were to bet on CATCHA

Posted by fauzyrusdeny > 2014-01-07 23:23 | Report Abuse

starting...come back

whkwoon

303 posts

Posted by whkwoon > 2014-01-08 11:07 | Report Abuse

Should perform well. year of horse good for media industries

Posted by fauzyrusdeny > 2014-01-09 22:01 | Report Abuse

world cup bagi untung untuk CATCHA...coming soon.

ST

405 posts

Posted by ST > 2014-01-13 10:51 | Report Abuse

CATCHA!!!!

ST

405 posts

Posted by ST > 2014-01-15 09:17 | Report Abuse

very very low trading!!! but will have a impact when worldcup fever starts!!! time to grab and hold!!!

Bullshit

100 posts

Posted by Bullshit > 2014-01-16 09:53 | Report Abuse

Yes, Now!

Paul Tan

146 posts

Posted by Paul Tan > 2014-01-20 23:59 | Report Abuse

icq q4 report is out

hueyyng27

298 posts

Posted by hueyyng27 > 2014-01-28 10:43 | Report Abuse

bought at 0.765 high side ...

whkwoon

303 posts

Posted by whkwoon > 2014-01-28 16:07 | Report Abuse

don't worry will rebound

hueyyng27

298 posts

Posted by hueyyng27 > 2014-01-28 20:00 | Report Abuse

sigh.... it has been ages trapped there! I hope what you said is true.

hueyyng27

298 posts

Posted by hueyyng27 > 2014-02-14 15:33 | Report Abuse

Catcha got good news ? why surged up high the past two days?

whkwoon

303 posts

Posted by whkwoon > 2014-02-19 16:43 | Report Abuse

UP UP WILL BREAK .94 SOON

hueyyng27

298 posts

Posted by hueyyng27 > 2014-02-20 03:16 | Report Abuse

What triggers Catcha pricing going so high?

eric8168

99 posts

Posted by eric8168 > 2014-02-20 06:47 | Report Abuse

its subsidiary in aus up more than 10%......

hueyyng27

298 posts

Posted by hueyyng27 > 2014-02-20 11:14 | Report Abuse

yes I know but the company is making such a huge loss, there is no way the share price will go up too much unless the result turning green. I got in at wrong time high of 0.765. Been trapped for months. I am gonna release it once its break even. Just no confident to a losing money company even the subsi is going high. We should concentrate in the company potential future.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz