VELESTO ENERGY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): VELESTO (5243)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.23 - 0.24

Trading Volume

28 people like this.

24,110 comment(s). Last comment by Macgyver11 2 days ago

azfar8

954 posts

Posted by azfar8 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

yes, can wait, but if price move up, you will missed the trend.

Neoh10855

102 posts

Posted by Neoh10855 > 2023-09-21 16:59 | Report Abuse

How long u waiting for the price climp UP? Since IPO? Good QR trend down.. Soon global financial coming then u have to wait for the company close down

xcraft

62 posts

Posted by xcraft > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Put money in fixed deposit if scare to invest

Neoh10855

102 posts

Posted by Neoh10855 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

RM5 Mil ++ sold at 270 one shot 😳

Neoh10855

102 posts

Posted by Neoh10855 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Suppose put the money to Perdana better.. This counter too lousy

Posted by Macgyver111 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Still got time, go put in Perdana now. This is lousy.

liferosak

18 posts

Posted by liferosak > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

go back 0.21?

Neoh10855

102 posts

Congratulations

Wow! Canteeek collect lagi...all in 😁

Neoh10855

102 posts

RM8. 2mil sold at 265..Big Institutions won liao

Neoh10855

102 posts

All in waiting for rebound back 😳 RM3? 🤭

Neoh10855

102 posts

Early morning insider sold so much 😡KNN.. now selling volume too heavy.. Lose a lot of money 🥲

Collect collect. This is last round they give you chance to collect cheap cheap...once engine start you won't get it.😁. Investment mesti mahu berani. Like Warren Buffet once said "be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful"

Neoh10855

102 posts

I will collect more when drop to below 10 cent..

hzboi

37 posts

Posted by hzboi > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Long term velesto investor is numb to this. a company that will let you down but enough to give you hope at the same time. I don't know if this is dumping... my guess is a change of hands with shares potentially new shark to emerge.

Gentingbig

316 posts

Posted by Gentingbig > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

THIS COUNTER never fail to disappoint me always i jump in and i have to wait and wait until i cut loss at breakeven. this is the 3rd round. blady shit counter

azfar8

954 posts

Posted by azfar8 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Haha, to be frank, I dont have enough bullet to collect some more, and it's already paper loss on me, but I'll just hold onto it as i am really intended to hold it a bit longer.

Neoh10855

102 posts

Haha.. 260 coming 😆

hzboi

37 posts

azfar8, i also have no more ammo. but my average is low enough to not have to worry about it...yet... I do think a lot about to not taking profit at 0.31 few weeks ago. At least I got a just little bit of dividend last week.

New shark...EPF.

It won't go below 0.26 or worse case 0.25..reffering past trend before move up.

Neoh10855

102 posts

Kumpulan wang persara? This is old shark holding 51.65mil of shares.

Neoh10855

102 posts

Urusharta jamaah, Permodalan Nasional, State Street Global Advisol, America Century investment, Fidelity international, Chee Keong Chow.. These big shark sold alot.. 😳WHY? Velesto so Good 😮‍💨

Neoh10855

102 posts

Percentage Sold more than bought 😆no wonder

hzboi

37 posts

Neoh you do realize every share sale is to a buyer that absorbs the cost at a lower price right? it's all about perspective.

Neoh10855

102 posts

I don't know so much.. I just care about share price UP and down..

RJ87

5,118 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Buy more when down, sell when up. Leave half for long term

xcraft

62 posts

Posted by xcraft > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Oversold

RJ87

5,118 posts

this counter is heavily manipulated. Hv to learn to swim with the sharks to be successful.

1/3 hold long term, 1/3 play every 5% selldown buy and take profit every 5% up. Last 1/3 for > 25% drop to play next level.

1 year got 10-20 times 5% also can make 50-100 return. 5% each time. Don’t be greedy.

RJ87

5,118 posts

Shark also smart to choose counters. Only those they confident won’t turn to shit mcm serbadinamik.
This counter ada asset, ada cashflow, tak byk hutang. Apa mau takut? Question is will 10-20% range mau main.
20-25sen, 25-30, or 30-35sen. I think they most comfortable at 25-30sen. 15-20% every 1-1.5months.

Neoh10855

102 posts

Can't buy now.. Too heavy selling volume

Neoh10855

102 posts

Rm16 mil sold below 270..knn Good QR

azfar8

954 posts

hzboi, i am also thinking the same, why didnt i sold, but think back, earlier, there was a nice movement, so i am thinking if i can get what they called as fat tails. but, of course there will be up and down, as long as i didnt put all in in this counter, it shouldnt pose big threat, given the market conditions this week, it's normal, i think.

GrowingRich

2,707 posts

Posted by GrowingRich > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Gentingbig:

"THIS COUNTER never fail to disappoint me always i jump in and i have to wait and wait until i cut loss at breakeven. this is the 3rd round. blady shit counter"

ha ha ha🤣

maybe 7th time lucky eh?

Posted by jacintateh > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Same same la I also experience all this shit.

hzboi

37 posts

“The company also has no intention to add more drilling assets but plans to be more asset light and to move into production services that are more resilient to the cyclical nature of the industry,” the brokerage noted.

The company at the same time is exploring opportunities, either through mergers and acquisitions, partnerships or joint ventures, but has not determined any target, the research house noted.

1) Personally I like that its diversifying more to production service and going light in asset. For one it's a more reliable source of income.
2) Merger/Acquisition/Partnership/Join ventures? I hope its a change of hands with the recent volume but no movement...

This is good news indeed. This laterally means they look to double their revenue and income without owning large drilling assets...easy, profitable money. JV with other deepwater drilling companies that owned vessel without spending huge budgets in this uncertain fossil fuels business. Nevertheless they got Petroleum National authorized license and very good reputation with Petronas...smart way. They will bid the contracts and pass it contract drillers. Same concept with Petronas.

Velesto ...Syarikat Petroleum Nasional kedua 😂😁😀

Management has strong future planning. That's why they are confident and willing to give shares (ESOS) to their downline staff (and also dividend)

I believe the share price will limit up once the JV agreement materializes. Patience is the key.

SinGor

4,763 posts

Posted by SinGor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

The only Biz Velesto can venture into without spending money on Expensive Rigs is Carbon Dumping back
into "Old Drilled Oil pipe line "----Liquid Carbon Dioxide Captured from Atmosphere are pumped back into
and "stored underGround "-----It will be good Biz in 5--7 years Time---Malaysia allows CO2 dumping into Old
pipes underGround-----Carbon Trading has Not take off but sooner or later---Velesto can Sell Dumped CO2
to EU and USA ( signed pack ) So far India and China has not signed the International Agreement but it will
cost these Countries alot money if Worldwide inposed sanction on them

Brent moving towards downtrend..hopefully recover back tonight.

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

No worry on this temporary set back. As their income is locked for the next 2 years.

raymondroy

732 posts

Posted by raymondroy > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

velesto : EPS 0.57 and share price 0.265; while bumi armada : EPS4.06 and share price 0.57...... annualised PER of 11.6x VS 3.5x ....... which is better ??? Wasco also same boat with bumi.... PER 3.6x

They put max pressure to contra/weak players. Weak out strong remain. Those got holding power will win the battle eventually..sabar

azfar8

954 posts

Okay, I hold it

Posted by TonyHandsMan > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

patience will be paying off....

SinGor

4,763 posts

raymondroy
velesto : EPS 0.57 and share price 0.265; while bumi armada : EPS4.06 and share price 0.57...... annualised PER of 11.6x VS 3.5x ....... which is better ??? Wasco also same boat with bumi.... PER 3.6x

Hello Dear, you are comparing---A Hen, A Duck and a Goose----All walk different style----Velesto ( Jack-Up }
Armada ( FPSO ) Wasco ( wrapping steel pipes )

SinGor

4,763 posts

Chicken rice is cheaper than Roast Duck Rice and as for Roast Goose Rice, you can only get in HongKong

Post a Comment
Market Buzz