10 comment(s). Last comment by tadha 2015-06-08 23:49

tadha

Posted by tadha > 2015-06-06 02:07 | Report Abuse

hai, im newbie. what do you guys think about this shares? if it is good why there is no one who likes and give a comment on this page? based the graph, the performance is good

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-06-06 10:53 | Report Abuse

Up also fast down also fast..

MACD, RSI and others are not applicable. I am also learning stage. My view is monitor closely the Supermax share movement to quantify the CX trend.

tadha

Posted by tadha > 2015-06-06 13:11 | Report Abuse

duitKWSPkita, did u bought this shares? i wanted to, but when i look on the overview, its a bit different from the others. for example, this page shows the maturity date. it seems like its not ready to be sell. or a trial. i dont know im just giving my thoughts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-06-06 14:53 | Report Abuse

tadha,

Mind to tell is it your first time invest in warrants product?

AT current price it is highly speculative means the price can drop more than 1/3 within 2 hours. As long as you are high risk investor then it should be fine.

By the way, usually I will trade this type of counter within 3-15 minutes only. EYES NON STOP TO STARE AT THE SCREEN FOR QUICK RESPONSE.

Jz my thoughts

KopiPeng668

2,491 posts

Posted by KopiPeng668 > 2015-06-06 15:14 | Report Abuse

Aiyo,tadha, this is structure warrant Lai aeh, just a very short life share, if got earn then better sell if think cukup, coz maturity date is near,if not later lu aeh Lui semua Habis Hor,hihi, becare ar when play structure warrant~

tadha

Posted by tadha > 2015-06-07 00:52 | Report Abuse

ohhh i see! So this is more likely what they call 'hit and run' methods right? for a very short term. yes i am very at the early stage on this investment stuffs and i dont even know how to differentiate how do long term and short term stocks are look like. thank you sir Duitkwspkita and Kopipeng668 :)

tadha

Posted by tadha > 2015-06-07 00:55 | Report Abuse

btw, im not going to buy this shares cuz im conservative type of person. so i would prefer to hold on to a long term types of share. plus im still newby so i better play safe i guess

KopiPeng668

2,491 posts

Posted by KopiPeng668 > 2015-06-07 14:39 | Report Abuse

Tadha兄,angmoh language我就不是很会解答,不过hit and run只是某种说法,要看你几时,什么时刻要退场,这种涡轮时间比较短,不适合你们刚刚接触股市的去玩,因为它时常都是处于交高的溢价交易,所以风险也自然很高,有时候母股起,如果没有买盘,也只是得个看,就好像距离截止日期越近,更加危险。但不代表不会炒,如果母股有什么特别的消息,不排除也会启动一定的买盘。。。股市里千变万化,没有特定的一套玩法,也可以说为投资。一个基本好的股,对,很好,很有潜能,但是如果股东很少对于自己的公司股票交易的话,也是一个影子而已,但这个影子可能也会有被某某发掘的一天。短期交易,你的短期可以用几短?中期也可以有多久?长期呢?有多少十年?这个问题没有一定的答案,短可以去到秒或几分钟,几天,几个星期。都是短。中期都可以徘徊在半年,一年,3年。。长期就不说了。。一开始你也可以对于每一间公司进行了解,他们是干什么的,知道了过后就要了解公司基本面,怎样了解公司基本面就要你自己好好去研究了,因为也说不完。过后你也可以探讨技术派,什么称为技术派交易,自己也要慢慢研究。总之内在因素,外在因素,全盘走势,世界个体经济走势,公司生意倾向于什么经济体系,大盘走势,国家有什么激励消息,国家现在处于什么状态,对股市产生怎样的变化。很多很多说不完。。到最后可能什么都看过了,什么都不看了,只会看量,走势与变化,何时进场,何时出场。这只是我个人看法而已。如果你看不明白,可以用Google translate,不好意思啊~英文不好,嘻嘻

Alex Chong

712 posts

Posted by Alex Chong > 2015-06-08 11:29 | Report Abuse

"MERS virus found at door handle / knob", this will increase the consumption of hand glove.
http://www.orientaldaily.com.my/international/gjmers35717

tadha

Posted by tadha > 2015-06-08 23:49 | Report Abuse

haha okay KopiPeng thank you so much for your opinion i really appreciated it. ya i do translate it though and it turns out into a very good english ;D thank you for your thoughts