SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 2 weeks ago

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2021-11-17 21:02 | Report Abuse

Either or both of them are standing By to invest to buy cheap tickets from SD.

Last time in Bumi Armada, I told the forummers that Fong siling will buy, but nobody believed, but now he is the top 10 shareholder of bumi Armada.

Since either or both of them aiming this stock, it means this company is still very worth to buy despite those negative news. They are waiting for the suspension to be lifted then only will rush in at this current price

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2021-11-17 21:28 | Report Abuse

For KYY, he acquired dayang when the price was around 0.50, then thenpriCe surged to 2.5+++ to almost 3.0, but he still didn't sell any, and still holding it even when the price dropped to 1.00+++

https://koonyewyin.com/2020/03/10/dayang-forced-selling-is-killing-shareholders/

Posted by straightarrow > 2021-11-17 21:36 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon is in deep in AYS and Hiaptek, unlikely he is interested in SD,

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-17 21:43 | Report Abuse

I am deeply sorry that you feel that you are being mocked.

I have originally thought that you are just suffering from schizophrenia and delusional disorder.

Unfortunately, your latest posting is indicating that you are exhibiting a phenomenon known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) and you are alternating among multiple identities, each with its own voice, characteristics and mannerisms.

DID is a "trauma-based illness" and is likely to occur in people who have experienced severe, on-going trauma before the age of 5.

Literature on DID states that:

- A person with DID has two or more distinct identities. The “core” identity is the person’s usual personality. “Alters” are the person’s alternate personalities. Some people with DID have up to 100 alters.

- Alters tend to be very different from one another. The identities might have different genders, ethnicities, interests and ways of interacting with their environments.

Scrolling through this thread will show some interesting "alters", such as a fat male cat impersonating a female cat, a green grasshopper, investorfink etc.

Let's come back to your fear of being "cancelled".

To the best of your knowledge, is the "core" identify undergoing some form of treatment?

When you mentioned about your fear of being "cancelled",

- are you talking as the "core" identity or one of the "alters".

- can you identity all the alters?

Does "Lets make it happen" involve one of the following:

- Self-harm

- Suicidal thoughts

- Violent behavior

Please continue to describe how you feel and refrain from the "Lets make it happen" thoughts above.

ǷearlꙌhite .
Dear fellow DirectMessages users,

I understand the fear of being "cancelled" by the woke culture if you decide to post anything in this forum. However, you would have noticed that the cancel culture always try to belittle you by calling you nasty names, jeers, bring mean and etc.

As you are well aware, that is counterproductive to themselves as they just reinforce the notion that they bring nothing to the table. All time is spent cancelling others that do not agree with them. They nick pick on irrelevant matters.

My advice is for you to focus on the big picture, the issues at hand and do not get distracted with nonsense.

Please feel free to take my articles and circulate to your Telegram/Whatsapp and other forums you visit.

The time to move is now. Lets make it happen.
17/11/2021 5:19 PM

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2021-11-17 21:51 | Report Abuse

Straightarrow, Not really, KYY after buy already then only he will write to the blog one, before buying, he sure won't write any la.

Vicky

1,465 posts

Posted by Vicky > 2021-11-17 22:05 | Report Abuse

Cool..Pak Karim still promoting Serba. Stay tune for the good news...

Posted by Stocksafeplayer > 2021-11-17 22:19 | Report Abuse

Ha ha ha @PSAii3alert….Why so kind to that fella from tanjung rambootan PW?

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-11-17 22:23 | Report Abuse

#TangkapKarim

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2021-11-17 22:23 | Report Abuse

Hahaha

Posted by OldWiseMan100 > 2021-11-17 22:29 | Report Abuse

So much BS from InvestorKING. You think retailers can push the price up? The minute the price goes up by alot, fund will want to take this opportunity to exit.

Posted by Stocksafeplayer > 2021-11-17 22:31 | Report Abuse

OMG…. promoting means confirmed sales kah? confirmed success in getting new projects kah?

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-17 22:34 | Report Abuse

Just need to calm down the alternate personality, Was afraid that "Lets make it happen" might include "Lets do something nasty to Bursa".

Stocksafeplayer Ha ha ha @PSAii3alert….Why so kind to that fella from tanjung rambootan PW?
17/11/2021 10:19 PM

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-18 07:37 |

Post removed.Why?

tradersampah

1,081 posts

Posted by tradersampah > 2021-11-18 08:14 | Report Abuse

Fake link

Stocksafeplayer Why KWAP, PNB and EPF reduced their shareholdings then?

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/kwap-sold-shares-serba-dinamik-...
17/11/2021 10:46 PM

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-18 08:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-18 08:21 | Report Abuse

Is expected though, how can a white paper ever be black ?? You can try to paint it black but it will always be white to the core…

Sslee

5,642 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-18 08:27 | Report Abuse

Relocating to Nursing Home (in Western Countries, Retirement Homes are called Nursing Homes):*

This is an article on the internet that has caused many to reflect over their own lives.

The author is a retired writer, and she expressed emotion when she was about to go to a nursing home.

I'm going to a nursing home. I have to.

When life gets to where you are no longer able to take care of yourself completely, your children are busy at work and have to take care of their children and have no time to take care of you, this seems to be the only way out.

The nursing home is in good condition, with clean single rooms equipped with simple and practical electrical appliances. All kinds of entertainment facilities are complete, the food is fairly delicious, the service is also very good. The environment is also very beautiful, but the price is not cheap.

My pension is poorly able to support this. But I have my own house. If I sell it, then money is not a problem. I can spend it on retirement, and the rest will be left as an inheritance for my son.

The son understands very well: "your money and your property should be enjoyed by you, don't worry about us."

Now I have to consider preparing to go to a nursing home.

As the saying goes: Breaking a family is worth tens of thousands, which refers to many things. Boxes, bags, cabinets, and drawers are filled with all kinds of daily necessities: clothings for all weathers and beddings for all seasons.

I like to collect. I have collected a lot of stamps. I have also hundreds of purple clay tea pots. There are many small collections, and such small items as pendants of emerald and walnut amber, and two small yellow croakers.
I am specially fond of books. The bookshelves on the wall are full.

There are also dozens of bottles of good foreign wine. There are full sets of household appliances; various cooking utensils, pots and pans, rice, oil, salt, noodles, floue,spices, various seasonings, in fact the kitchen is also full. There are also dozens and dozens of photo albums..., looking at the house full of things, I'm worried!

The nursing home has only one room with a cabinet, a table, a bed, a sofa, a refrigerator, a washing machine, a TV, an induction cooker and a microwave oven -- all the things I will really need.
There is no place to store the wealth that I have accumulated throughout my life.

At this moment, I suddenly feel that my so-called wealth is superfluous, and it doesn't belong to me. I just take a look at it, play with it, use it.

It actually belongs to this world. The wealth that come in turns are just passing by.

Whose palace is the Forbidden City? The Emperor thought it belonged to him, but today it belongs to the people and society.

You look at these, you play with these, you use these but you can't take them with you in death.

I really want to donate the things in my house, but I can’t get it done. To deal with it has now become a problem.

Very few children and grandchildren can appreciate what I have collected. I can imagine what it will be like when my children and grandchildren face with these painstakingly accumulated treasures of mine: all the clothes and bedding will be thrown away; dozens of precious photos will be destroyed; books will be sold as scrap. Collections? If you are not interested, you will dispose of them. The mahogany furniture is not practical and will be sold at a low price.

Just like the end of the Red Mansion: only a piece of white left, so clean.

Facing with the mountain of clothes, I only picked a few favourites; I only kept a set of pots and pans for kitchen supplies, a few books that are worth reading; a handful of teapots for tea.

Bring along my ID card, senior citizen certificate, health insurance card, household register, and of course a bank card. Enough!

It's all my belongings! I'm gone. I bid farewell to my neighbours, I knelt down at the door and bowed three times and gave this home back to the world.

Yes! In life, you can only sleep in one bed, live in one room. Any more of it is merely for watching and playing!

Having lived a lifetime, people finally understand: we don’t really need much. Don’t be shackled by superfluous things to be happy!

It's ridiculous to compete for fame and fortune. Life is no more than a bed.

*For people over 60 years old, shouldn’t we think carefully about how to take the last journey in life? *
*Let go of fantasies and baggage, and of those things that can't be eaten, worn, used.*

*Be healthy and be happy*
*With Best Wishes

A GOOD POST WORTH READING

Sslee

5,642 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-18 08:33 | Report Abuse

Quoting the last few lines,
" *You* *can* *only* *sleep* *in* *one* *bed* , *live* *in* *one* *room* . *Any* *more* *of* *it* *merely* *for* *watching* *and* *playing* "
So what is the takeaway ?
*Learn* *to* *detach* .

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-11-18 08:47 | Report Abuse

To make a meaningful impact to what kinds of articles that I wrote previously, here is a summary list of them. Please note, that they will be updated from time to time, so please make sure to get the latest ones.

1) SD Key Action Plans - To indicate what Serba Dinamik is doing to ensure that it continues with its expansion plans and governance issues.

2) SD shareholders’ makeup – To indicate the parties who have an interest in Serba Dinamik and provide insights into the takeover dynamics by 3rd parties.

3) Media Attitude towards Serba Dinamik – To indicate how the media has changed their reporting and commentaries towards Serba Dinamik after reviewing the “Factual Findings Update”.

4) Documents Seized from Serba Dinamik – To indicate to what extend investigations and level of transgressions, if any, can be derived from and the impact on Serba Dinamik’s statutory obligations.

5) Why SIR is no longer needed with the disclosure of the Annual Report 2021/21.

Please disseminate to the Whatapp / Telegram / Forum groups as you see fit.

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-11-18 08:53 | Report Abuse

morning
today will be huge
waiting for the next announcement

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-11-18 08:55 | Report Abuse

time to see their reaction
will it become more exciting?

Posted by Stocksafeplayer > 2021-11-18 09:00 | Report Abuse

Hello Makcik Pearl White (from TR),

Many of us here, especially the educated ones think your postings here (not even qualified to be called articles la) are Nonsense Bcos they are Misleading at best with no factual basis. FAHAM TAK?

Please take note that your Degil ness & Stubborn ness would be reported to SC this week for possible breach of related CMSA Act 2007.

Thank you.

ǷearlꙌhite . Posted 18/11/2021 8:47 AM
To make a meaningful impact to what kinds of articles that I wrote previously, here is a summary list of them. Please note, that they will be updated from time to time, so please make sure to get the latest ones.
Please disseminate to the Whatapp / Telegram / Forum groups as you see fit.

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-11-18 09:01 | Report Abuse

if the suspension is lifted earlier, would be great
like the best scenario
if not, will explore other things

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-18 09:06 | Report Abuse

Among the personalities from the same host - Mr Fat Cat, pearlblack, silly guy no brains, investorfink, hijau belalang , alieyasmart , guy-who-starts-a-sentence-with-Between , dianatrader; hijau belalang is probably the most intelligent.

The grasshopper's foraging and swarming behavior has inspired the Grasshopper Optimization Algorithm (GOA) and has found applications in various fields such as scheduling, economic dispatch, feature selection, load frequency control, distributed generation, wind energy system, and other engineering problems.

Hijau Belalang, come out more often. Don't let the other personalities cancel 'you'.

hijau belalang time to see their reaction
will it become more exciting?
18/11/2021 8:55 AM

Sslee

5,642 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-18 09:07 | Report Abuse

haha i3lurker,
Life only start at 60 if you know how to *detach* the unnecessary and find the new you to enjoy life.

profitgrow

773 posts

Posted by profitgrow > 2021-11-18 09:11 | Report Abuse

Dulu banyak bumiputera kata itu auditor Yahudi yang attack syarikat Bumiputera... dimana sudah semua investor investor bumiputera telah di kencing oleh serba dinamik ? nampak betul serba dinamik memang ada banyak masalah transaction yang tidak masuk akal..

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-11-18 09:12 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-11-18 09:21 | Report Abuse

suing is good
will know which one is true
waiting for the verdict

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-11-18 09:23 | Report Abuse

Before Court dates are set, can SD produce AR by end Nov? Maybe court cases redundant? Cases cancelled?

Posted by Stocksafeplayer > 2021-11-18 09:32 | Report Abuse

Agree @hijau belalang.

Lawsuits are ‘powerful’ words used sometimes as scare tactics or for victims of bullies.

Judges are NOT auditors.

So we need to know the exact issues in each of the respective lawsuits which Serba should announce publicly….

Meaning, even if Serba wins all the lawsuits, SC and Bursa still have regulatory rights as statutory bodies under the laws of Malaysia.

Auditing Standards cannot be compromised at all even if Serba wins all its lawsuits one day

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-18 09:33 | Report Abuse

Why did you name yourself hijau belalang instead of belalang hijau?

You appear to be an easy going belalang like a belalang senang.

Can I call you BS (belalang senang)?

hijau belalang suing is good
will know which one is true
waiting for the verdict
18/11/2021 9:21 AM

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-11-18 09:33 | Report Abuse

Yeah, how to go to Court and face an angry Judge when AR not produce by end Nov in the first place....hahahaha

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-18 09:34 | Report Abuse

Court cases is just a dramatically for his excuse and to delay the problem exposing..

tradersampah

1,081 posts

Posted by tradersampah > 2021-11-18 09:35 | Report Abuse

12days to go

351 posts

Posted by Loading > 2021-11-18 09:36 | Report Abuse

Bocor kecil dibiarkan , bocor besar menyusahkan ,

Bulu serigala boleh bertukar , sikap serigala susah bertukar ,

Bunuh seratus orang tu mudah , tegur seorang tu payah ,

Miskin bukan kerana kuat makan atau pakai , tetapi kerana tidak pandai mengira ,

Melontar batu ke langit terkena kepala , mengali lubang di tanah terperosok kaki .

Posted by Stocksafeplayer > 2021-11-18 09:38 | Report Abuse

That’s why some bosses just delist at Bursa and decide to list elsewhere if they don’t like Bursa….

Lawsuits are not divorce cases where separations can be permanent in divorce cases.

Meaning even if Serba wins lawsuit against Bursa, Serba still has to follow Bursa’s rules & regulations everyday after that.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-11-18 09:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Stocksafeplayer > 2021-11-18 09:40 | Report Abuse

So, each time not happy with Bursa’s actions, can just sue Bursa?

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-18 09:40 | Report Abuse

Sue case is a progression work, even you know you won't win..

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-18 09:42 | Report Abuse

Lawyers will be more than happy to due the jobs...hihi more business to come.

Posted by Stocksafeplayer > 2021-11-18 09:45 | Report Abuse

Agree @superrr…. haha

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-18 09:49 | Report Abuse

In Australia few old men sue lottery companies that, there is an unclaimed ( few billions) big price for him because his ticket is missing. eventually was a drama show..

muhfiq

759 posts

Posted by muhfiq > 2021-11-18 09:53 | Report Abuse

Expect to see something

Will it show up today?

muhfiq

759 posts

Posted by muhfiq > 2021-11-18 09:54 | Report Abuse

How long will it take?

Any range when the suspension will be over?

Bet longer time is needed

Panorama1

971 posts

Posted by Panorama1 > 2021-11-18 10:04 | Report Abuse

Even an old man like me can think logically. If audit issues on the substantial unverifiable receivables, with the passing of time, it would and should have already been collected by now to pay the bond coupon rate promptly. Otherwise, all these receivables will need to be impaired by the time the Audited Financial Accounts and Annual Report to be issued by 30/11/2021 !

muhfiq

759 posts

Posted by muhfiq > 2021-11-18 10:06 | Report Abuse

Everyone is waiting

How about the next plan?

Good to see their next move

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-18 10:08 | Report Abuse

No need to wait , gone case is confirmed.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz