Posted by admin > 2011-11-03 16:49 | Report Abuse

Message from i3investor Admin:

Dear i3investor users, we are glad that the recent release of our new Market Filter feature has received such a good response from the general investors out there.

Over the coming weeks/months, we will continue to roll out more TA/FA features. These features will benefit the shorter term traders who look for analysis in TA and trends, as well as long term investors who look for more stability in the FA.

Also, we will be adding more community features to the portal. These features will let the traders and investors alike to share news, tips, trading experience and ideas.

We welcome any users who are interested to be the portal "Featured Blogger" or "Featured Author" to contact us, as we will be testing a new blogging feature for the users to publish your own blog articles within the i3investor portal.

We hope our effort will benefit the independent investors out there. We look forward to your active participation in the community, and we welcome any feedback that you may have on the i3investor portal.

Happy trading and investing!

Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by jtpc2006 2011-11-04 16:10

admin

25 posts

Posted by admin > 2011-11-03 17:27 | Report Abuse

Dear kianwei, thanks for the feedback.

"Featured blogger" and "authors" are similar to "resident" bloggers and authors who write and publish their articles exclusively in this portal. Their articles will be featured in a specific "space" within this portal. We will support them by promoting their articles in the front page of i3investor.com, so that the articles are accessible by interested users (traders and investors) of this portal.

We may also provide additional support to the featured bloggers and authors by organizing joint marketing activities to help them promote their books or other services via this portal. After all, we see this as beneficial to the users and community of i3investor.com.

We will provide more updates once the function is available to the public. In the mean time, we are happy to listen to feedback and discuss our plan on this with interested parties.

traderhub

42 posts

Posted by traderhub > 2011-11-03 23:00 | Report Abuse

To i3investor admin, thanks for the great site. Personally i find some of the features in this website are unique and even better than those broker's or paid investment websites. For example, the Price Target page and the Portfolio page that auto refreshes the stock prices and portfolio value are great for casual investor like me.

I aspire to be a better investor and hopefully may be able to do it full time one day. I really look forward to the new features that you mentioned here.

cmlooi

465 posts

Posted by cmlooi > 2011-11-04 00:52 | Report Abuse

Good.

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2011-11-04 09:16 | Report Abuse

I find this i3investor site informative and interesting. By the way, the markete filter feature is good, just have a little problem of my own understanding - what is sma60 and ema60?

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2011-11-04 11:52 | Report Abuse

kianwei, thanks for the input. There is a buy and sell recommendation, I am really puzzled which or what to look at. When we click on buy recommendation and sell recommendation, there is a long list of stocks, and would appreciate if someone can explain what is the difference the range between price cross above/price cross below for the SMA and EMA. I am sure there is a logic to this.

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2011-11-04 16:10 | Report Abuse

dear kianwei, thanks again for your advice, it helps...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz