Posted by PureBULL > 2012-04-16 01:50 | Report Abuse

After almost 2 mths going with the down wave, many stocks hv forgoten that they can also go up !. This is similar to jammed msian expressway. After the pile up, drivers forget they can speed up too. [3/28/2012 4:50:24 AM] YC HOW: [Wednesday, March 28, 2012 4:50 AM] YC HOW: <<< These melayu fun_s r 'kwailan'. n kualan. They only know how to sell all the way everyday once they know a cycle top is established. Only cure is try to take them out in 1-2 days, I promise they will turn buyer all the way.... 16/04/2012 01:09 X PureBULL seeing this 'killer wave' from early feb 12 is abt nearing exhaustion. expecting mkt favorites to begin springing to life 1 by 1 in next days... hv to be +ve a bit 16/04/2012 01:12 X PureBULL All brokers n remisiers hope to see super bull run. My guru told me that there will never be any super bull run happening again. But there will be some 5-10 stocks/cycle every year that will ran like super bull run ! Do u hv any high level strategy, the likes of Zhuge liang game plan to position for those stocks? 16/04/2012 01:14 X PureBULL [3/26/2012 4:57:26 AM] YC HOW: Stock mkt is like any supermkt or even pasar malam stalls. Their Stocks r for sale at all times. So for stocks to go up, u need SM = smart money to 'goreng' to suck in the buyers at all times. n to go up it has to be above water = above daily ema 7. <<< Quoting HK : stocks go up 10 % of its time, the rest of 90% is down or sideway. So buy n hold for right stocks is right. For wrong stocks, it is deadly. Must check everyday now to see it is still right stock to hold. 16/04/2012 01:19 X PureBULL Can we expect the 'killer wave' to finally head to the closest exit door ? N welcoming back a new beginning to pure bull soon! <<< An opportune time to do some portfolio rebalancing ... <<< Stocks that can withstand this killer wave n still sitting on top of the 'buaya' = atop the daily ema 7, 18, r strong uptrending.... <<< Breakout is usually at near daily macd gc, or new closing high. YC HOW: These strongest stocks will go on to be the next Ms U... 16/04/2012 01:26 X PureBULL This is quite a dangerous mkt. The general movement is not homogeneous. A big majority of stocks hardly move up. They have small part/share of the upside. Worse still they drop like crazy everytime KLCI drops. To perform well, this mkt is calling for most accuracy to hit the bull eye = Ms universe, though a mini one this time around. ACTION : to do spring cleaning for most stocks. or portfoilio re-balancing again. Syndicates hv made a fast big pile on the speculative pennies. Many of these r clearly way over the curve. Usually pennies will not hv a 3rd wave up. The syndicates will never n very unlikely to play up 2nd time for the retailers to get out ! PM's son is given foc stocks, also does not want ! Do u agree the retailers r badly burnt out ? Blame it on the unscupulous syndicates ! MBMR = MYVI is selling well.... 16/04/2012 01:34 X PureBULL <<< ' I NOT KIASU, I KIASI ' I like this, it helps me to sell like crazy in an adversity mkt condition. 16/04/2012 01:36 X PureBULL this constitutes good money mgmt. 16/04/2012 01:37 X PureBULL Strong takes r ARMADA, BIMB, MAXIS, MAYBANK, MBMR, TM, AXIATA 16/04/2012 01:40

13 people like this.

887 comment(s). Last comment by matrix6050 2016-04-14 10:34

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-13 18:44 | Report Abuse

I wrote this to my strong clients recently :

Richard Wyckoff is indeed a legend in successful stock trading. His book is "The Day Trader's Bible - or my secret in day trading of stocks".
He had inspired and produced a fellow legend, Jack Dreyfus.
Jack copied his every single successful strategy and went on to be the world's 1st and # 1 mutual fund manager.
Seeing Jack's high speed success, William O'Neil took an in-depth study and was kind enough to put everything on records with his best selling book, "How To Make Money In Stocks"

World's # 1 stock operator is still the undisputed Jesse Livermore. He commissioned a reporter to write about his life and trading methodology with the investing classic, "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator "

Special mention goes to our very own Canadian, Nicholas Darvas, a pro international dancer. His simple book on Darvas box titled,
" How I made $2 million ".

Bernard Baruch gave us his words of investing wisdom.

William O'Neil said, if your dealer/remisier can mention these names, go and trade with him !

Good luck trading,

Howard

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-14 09:10 | Report Abuse

[9:05:37 PM] YC HOW:
2 tailwinds r heading our way. 1st. Dow is about to move up after consolidating for 3days n 2nd. In a few more days, Puasa will be fully matured giving rise to season of celebrating... Let's hope !

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2012-08-14 09:18 | Report Abuse

PureBull with this optimism heading here, pls recommend some counters to go in, thanks

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2012-08-14 09:24 | Report Abuse

thanks PureBull

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-14 09:26 | Report Abuse

DIALOG at 242, SKPETROL at 243, BUY/fish at this price like IMF does. Assuming they r uptrending, usually these big cap stocks will re-visit close to their recent lows on their way moving up...

My other takes r holding all the above posted stocks. Key is to max returns with 1 Buy 1 Sell 1 Cycle Up.

elsey

23 posts

Posted by elsey > 2012-08-15 07:20 | Report Abuse

Thanks, again. Btw, Purebull, do you trade warrants beside the underlying shares?

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-15 11:37 | Report Abuse

Like any mkts, Sellers r everywhere n always around but high price Buyers called support might disappear anytime n thus causing prices to drop easily, just like KULIM now. So chasing up a stock is very dicey when sentiment changes for the worse !

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-15 16:46 | Report Abuse

SEG, 199 is sitting on the PP. There r buyers now after few very quite days...

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-16 03:40 | Report Abuse

Hi elsey, warrants r designed for leverage. They can perform well during purebull run n in highest-speculative stocks played by the infamous 'stock Rapist = R', R Low, presently disguised himself as RC. For current situation u know warrants r not as stable or moving in tandem with the so called better fundamental stocks. So go for the mother unless your right timing for warrants is superb !

Stocks
> 280 or 500 n much higher, Best chance of success
> 180 Better
> 80 Good Though cheaper priced stocks can give faster returns vs higher risks too.

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-16 09:15 | Report Abuse

[5:11:27 AM YC HOW: ALLIANCE once again at hr macd gc > 0 axis now

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-16 12:48 | Report Abuse

KLCCP 528, can buy/bet now.
KLCCP, if it plans to spin off into prop REITS like Kassets for Mid Valley MM n I believe they will do it soon, it shall be worth at least $10.00, basing on the good earnings... All current giant Prop REITS r priced way above PE 20X. KLCCP has an added iconic franchise value. And Prop REITS has less corporate tax, therefore higher valuation potential, can someone Check this up ??

This spin off is an active re-valuation exercise thru a simple multiplication factor to making fast n sure money.

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-18 00:19 | Report Abuse

"" SELAMAT KAYA RAYA ""

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-22 12:40 | Report Abuse

Mkt review :

Issac Newton's law of motion is still perfectly applied to this mkt even today.
He quoted n I paraphrase, "A growth stock in motion will always be in motion until it is forced to stop by an external/global events"

These growth stocks will go on to be the greatest winning stocks = Ms Universe stocks. And they r few !

Their exponential rise is usually accompanied by Theme play on a high speed 'herd highway' as follows:

1st movers :
1. Telco, lead by MAXIS, TM to DIGI, AXIATA
2. Banks, lead by Maybank to PBBANK, HLBANK
3. Foreign managed PLC, DLADY, CARLSBG, AMWAY, AEON, ALLIANCE etc

2nd movers :
4. Motor, UMW to MBMR
5. Spin off to REIT, KASSETS to KLCCP
6. New-Highs : HARTA, ORIENT, PADINI, ZHULIAN, etc n more to come !

The key to all these is NEW-HIGHS.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-08-23 17:31 | Report Abuse

PureBull, you mean, you got cheated by The Malays?

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-08-23 17:38 | Report Abuse

PureBULL, you have just successfully tarnished your image with your very own statements. Congratulations!

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-23 17:50 | Report Abuse

How nice we r sensitive to
"ALL THINGS RIGHT"

Then we can have an encouraging n empowering world to live life to the fullest...

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-08-23 17:54 | Report Abuse

if you are being sensitive; you will not say all those words in general to all of them (the Malays).

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-23 18:01 | Report Abuse

Now I know why 'sifu' CHONG went missing in action indefinitely...

Many cannot see the woods for the trees in this stock investing forum. Some see worrying as a right culture.

jester

852 posts

Posted by jester > 2012-08-23 18:26 | Report Abuse

well2.. What do we have here?

Posted by PaulinaYong > 2012-08-23 19:54 | Report Abuse

KUNG FU vs SILAT liao!!!!

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-08-24 08:05 | Report Abuse

Purebull, how high can padini go ? Telco stocks still ok or not ?

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-24 11:29 | Report Abuse

Hi shirley1, Nobody can tell how high a stock will up to. People who mention TP r trying to con u into the game. Btw u got to be skillful to con by using mere words on his/her free will to act vs robbing by physical force/policy. To close watch DOW again !

Padini has a classical chart starting from the ground floor to nowhere since Oct 2011. A best case study to do ! It all started with a 1st step with price 'climaxed' that attracted a mild profit taking. It then continued pretty fast to the 2nd step n 'climaxed' again. This purebull process is repeated at higher prices till today on the all important 'Darvas box' strategy. U can learn this FREE from t3b talks. U decide.

Let me share with U my true guru's kind words/experience :
Bernard Baruch :

1. Don't try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can't be done except by liars.

2. Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.

3. If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he is wrong.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-24 11:32 | Report Abuse

oh you are a follower of Bernard Baruch. I thought he was a genius, but overlooked.

for me, i just go for the jolly old man from Nebraska. He makes it easy even for idiots like me :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-24 11:36 | Report Abuse

i appreciate this from Baruch : Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.

you realise somehow brilliant investors somehow has German blood in them, speaks of their astute intelligence and calculation precision.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-08-24 11:43 | Report Abuse

KC Loh, is this guy (PureBull) is yr friend?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-24 11:48 | Report Abuse

i don't know purebull but only his postings. seems decent from his selection.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-08-24 11:56 | Report Abuse

i think he is angry with his Malay clients/customer/friends? i think so.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-24 11:57 | Report Abuse

dunno about that..

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2012-08-24 12:07 | Report Abuse

purebull, good advice to Shirley1. Market slowing down?

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-24 12:57 | Report Abuse

Dear KC, would expect U to say, the best in this investing forum, hope to meet another 1 better ! Then I will certainly hahahow again...

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-24 13:01 | Report Abuse

the best in this investing forum, hope to meet another 1 better... specially for this thread and one time offer only! :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-24 13:02 | Report Abuse

baruch i mean..... LOL

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-08-24 13:06 | Report Abuse

PureBull, tell us, why are you angry with your Malay clients/customer/friends? (Referring to your posting).

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-24 13:16 | Report Abuse

let's not get into there bro. no good things coming from your question i can safely say! Remember, there are good malay bros here also!

jester

852 posts

Posted by jester > 2012-08-24 14:46 | Report Abuse

Bro Namo. I suggest u drop the issue. Like KcLoh states, there are good malay bros here too. Within this diversity, misunderstandings are bound to happen.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-08-24 15:03 | Report Abuse

Roger Jester! As we agreed previously, 'we were brothers' regardless whoever we are in here (i3investor.com) i learn few good things from brother chong wah, bro CP teh, bro Najib Zamry, bro KC Loh, bro nubhan the transformer, bro zacl liza, datuk khu sheng! and lots more bros in here regardless whtever nick they are and whtever race ther are!

so i wonder why is PureBull has to throw his statemnt like tht in here. we are not like that. we are not like what he mentioned about. bro Najib Zamry do helps others a lot.

I know he took the statemnt from from some other forum, and my last point her to PurestBull is: Please Do Not Destroy This House, this is our home. You home, my home, their home, our home.

FULLSTOP.

(thank you)

jester

852 posts

Posted by jester > 2012-08-24 15:10 | Report Abuse

That's the spirit Namo. We just have to be critical and always remember that we are brothers regardless of what background we have.

I'm young and eager to learn from all bros in here. I don't want misunderstandings in this forum because it well led people to abandon the forum. This brings out no good to everyone.

Let us learn with each other and help each other out. Yup this is our home. Let us all be happy and excel in our endeavors.

Thanks

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-28 09:13 | Report Abuse

I just got back early last week from the 'TRANSFORMER' ride at Universal Studio in Spore. While still recuperating, all of the sudden I was 'hantam n kena niceely' from Bro. Namo ! Luck was on my side, Bro KC n Jester came rushing to my rescue. A thousand Thanks to both of them. True friends indeed !

I with my usual 'big mouth' had activated the adrenalin rush in Bro Namo. See, WORDS HAVE POWER. Choose a wrong/bad word, instantly we can cause a storm. So that's shower all our friends with kind n motivating words n usher in the loving kindness atmosphere in the community. Yes, I could have easily called Bro Namo for a 'teh tarik'. Then 'blue sky n everything is nice' can happen even faster. It is a valuable relationship case study to do. "Love our neighbour n love our enemy more", is very powerful n I strongly subscribe it.

Like in this endless 'financial war' we must take risk to speak out. n the loudest will be known. I can choose to be a 'pendiam' then nothing happens n what a life !

'Life is to be enjoyed' is the living motto at Tropicana Golf n Country Resort. I stayed there for 12 good years fronting n looking at the greens every single day.

I encourage 'sifu' Chong n more to re-appear again n face the real world together.

elsey

23 posts

Posted by elsey > 2012-08-28 20:40 | Report Abuse

Hi Purebull. Good post today at 09:13 28/08/2012. Like to meet you one of these days.

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-29 13:51 | Report Abuse

elsey. Yes, 1 day we shall all meet in 1 nice island en masse. Meantime, let's pray we will buy Right stocks at the Right timing always.

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-29 16:37 | Report Abuse

[4:08:56 AM]
HKTAN: AirAsia announce Billion profit, but share price down, WTF.

[4:10:21 AM]
YC HOW: This is blind mkt or going blind ! I guess
Mkt action in the form of multiple New-Highs is more telling to the future trend.
Which means Right chart reading is far more superior to FA.

elsey

23 posts

Posted by elsey > 2012-08-29 21:04 | Report Abuse

purebull, no need to wait for off-site at nice island...can meet u at the clubhouse :D

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-08-30 00:09 | Report Abuse

elsey, sure we can meet at the golfer's terrace anytime during mkt lunch break. i will be off again mid next week.

elsey

23 posts

Posted by elsey > 2012-08-30 23:09 | Report Abuse

purebull, my email address elseylee.1@gmail.com

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-09-11 16:40 | Report Abuse

Often times mkt went into cross road when I hv to travel.

Today is the 2nd lower sell down = abc down. n afternoon mkt action is promising a u-turn ? Pray the lowest today is the floor level.

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-09-11 22:10 | Report Abuse

KLSE has 2 months annual period. Few more days it will be fully matured.

Have Respect for this local investing culture.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-09-11 22:18 | Report Abuse

Purebull, dont understand la, can use layman term? ur prediction market will go down more ? Thanks

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-09-12 06:18 | Report Abuse

Hi shirley1,
Mkt direction on KLSE is controlled n dictated by the 3 giant Funds n they r finally back in full action moving forward!
The selling down this week = knee down to jump up much higher. Let's Hope so, though it is a 4 letter word in mkt.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-09-13 18:26 | Report Abuse

Purebull, ur prediction, the funds come back ? short term ?

PureBULL .

2,503 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-09-14 03:27 | Report Abuse

The world mkt trend, lead by Dow will always take centre stage. By n large KLSE moves in tandem with this trend but with a slight lag time effect of 1-3 weeks. n for now DOW seems pretty bullish since early Jun 2012. KLSE is now about 1 week lag time behind DOW. The only headwind for us is the impending GE 13 announcement!

The giant funds hold the trump card here. They went on a long festive holidays n came back starting a huge Sell down. Try to read these fund managers mind n u will know who has the fail-proof strategy to making easy multi-million. This mkt is operated by human n will act like human i.e. 'To jump much higher we have to kneel down 1st'.

'Trend is our friend'. I would suggest all to have a deep understanding of Darvas Box strategy for purebull n bear. Get it free from t3b preview, but I prefer using close price for the channel. All pureBull starts with the 1st step up the staircase. n pureBear will commence with the 1st step downwards. So let this all important Darvas box/step determine the duration of the holding term.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz