Posted by sixteenblue > 2012-11-26 13:07 | Report Abuse

"Corrections in share prices of defensive plays in the telco and consumer sectors alluded to profit-taking strategy in many of those overvalued counters with the intention of buying back later at lower prices upon retracement." http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIMES/articles/marketoutlooknov26/Article/index_html

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by sixteenblue 2012-11-26 14:56

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-26 13:48 | Report Abuse

yeah that is true. profit taking for year end is common. What makes it more interesting is GLC linked institutions who were in selling mode will be looking for pointers at tomorrow's UMNO General Assembly. Should expect a heightened battle cry tomorrow!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-26 13:49 | Report Abuse

still waiting for my Digi to reach RM3 so that davesingh could hold to his "always right" mettle! :)

Posted by Chee Keong Koh > 2012-11-26 14:01 | Report Abuse

base on chart prediction, should be a rebound by this week too. Market sentiment very weak, even i saw some of the good result appear on certain counter also no movement. kinda sad.

steadyinv

97 posts

Posted by steadyinv > 2012-11-26 14:09 | Report Abuse

Sendiri sell Sendiri cakap will rebound. Malaysia PALING BOLEH!!!!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-26 14:15 | Report Abuse

its called tsunami, the retail and institutional investors dunno their own strength and overdone it! same like Malaysian voters, they want strong opposition, but didnt realise they voted 5 states to PR. if BN doesnt improve further, make it 14 states! hehehehe

Posted by sixteenblue > 2012-11-26 14:56 | Report Abuse

Yet more opinions:
"Bursa likely to stage technical rebound"
http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIMES/articles/B4TB/Article/

"Maybank Investment Research, however, believes there may be more selling to go in the local market from a technical standpoint. It advised investors to sell on rebound rallies.

'Sell, as we believe that the index is surely headed towards the 1,597 and 1,574 downside target areas,' its head of retail research Lee Cheng Hooi wrote in a report early last Friday."

Post a Comment
Market Buzz