Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-06 22:09 | Report Abuse

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2013/12/06/Nelson-Mandela-death-Mahathir-reaction.aspx The man who endorse Perkasa and ketuanan melayu (Malay supremacy) thinks highly of Mandela, a man who is anti-apartheid ( anti white supremacy) ohhhhh they cannot be in the same breadth leave alone same vision......hypocrisy of the highest level or unable to see ones self..... I think MACIBAI should be very please at this......

1 person likes this.

33 comment(s). Last comment by whizzkid125 2013-12-09 13:11

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 04:21 | Report Abuse

this shit Mamakutty admire Nelsom Mandela? OMG, what will this Shitter says next? Like you said brother Saturn, it's hypocrisy of the highest level. What Mandela does, this shitter Mamakutty does the opposite, discrimination, racism, etc, you name it, this shitter mamakutty does it. Do you remember when he was the PM, he will bash Israel non-stop all the time & he openly send his 2 sons to work for a Israel company...he send Mokhzani, Mahathir’s son, worked for Lehman Brothers, a Jewish firm & another son, Mirzan, worked for Salomon Brothers, another Jewish firm.

and this...Prof Jeffrey Sachs from Harvard, one of Mahathir’s top economic advisors, is a Jew. Mahathir (ok, some unknown person) engaged Abramoff, a Jew, to arrange the meeting between Mahathir and George Bush.

There is ample evidence, however, to show that Mahathir in reality is anything but anti-Israel or anti-Jew. Well, he has just openly admitted that Malaysia had trade relations with Israel. Do we need any more evidence? Just in case, he twists, as is typical of him, and claims that the Malaysia-Israel trade was before and after his term but not during his PMship, let us examine other evidences about the Mahathir-Jew matter.

Mahathir’s open vitriolic act against the Jews is legendary. Mahathir’s reason for the open animosity for Jews is to serve as a diversion so that Mahathir’s close relationship with the Jews will not be apparent, and he can continue to deceive the Malays and the Islamic world. Let us look at the facts.

Mahathir was a close buddy of Soros (a Jew) in hedge-fund deals and currency manipulation, later blamed Soros for the financial crisis of 1997/1998 and called him a “moron”, and subsequently absolved Soros of any responsibility for Malaysia’s financial crisis when Soros visited him after his retirement– was Mahathir a hypocrite, lambasting first and later embracing and absolving Soros?

Mahathir had engaged Saatchi & Saatchi, Goldman Sachs and other Jewish firms for various projects and tasks during his tenure as PM.

Ask yourself this....How is it that Mahathir is still alive and kicking after having seriously offended the “most powerful people in the world” (the Jews), not once but repeatedly? Israel can easily assassinate the Hamas leaders easily even through a remote control hand phone & how come this Mamakutty is still alive after all this bashing of Israel? It is because, he has been a stooge of not only the US but also the Jews, and he was excused by them for his over-zealous efforts to deceive Malaysians and the Islamic world about his anti-Jewish and consequently anti-Israeli stand.

So who is really the “Best Pal” of the Jews? Anwar or Mahathir? Anwar may be a friend of Israel but Mahathir is most certainly the “Best Pal” of the Jews.

Yes, this shit Mamakutty continue to deceive the Malays and the Islamic world.

And so many Malays are blind & cocky too, OMG. Wake up my Malay brothers & sisters & save or Beloved country Malaysia.

fairjimmy

198 posts

Posted by fairjimmy > 2013-12-07 09:32 | Report Abuse

The whole world loves Nelson Mandela for his fight against apartheid, for human rights, non violence, love and forgiveness. In Malaysia everybody except maybe Umnoputras hates Mahathir for his apartheid n discrimination, his hatred for non malays, his corruption, his machieviallian and devious tactics and violence against opposition and chinese and destruction of malaysian institutions

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-07 14:34 | Report Abuse

Love and admiration is blind......

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 15:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by fairjimmy > Dec 7, 2013 09:32 AM | Report Abuse

The whole world loves Nelson Mandela for his fight against apartheid, for human rights, non violence, love and forgiveness. In Malaysia everybody except maybe Umnoputras hates Mahathir for his apartheid n discrimination, his hatred for non malays, his corruption, his machieviallian and devious tactics and violence against opposition and chinese and destruction of malaysian institutions

Yes, brother fairjimmy, you are 100% correct.... indeed this UMNO is all shit, say one thing then gostan & do another thing. Only the many UMNO Malay supporters are blind & cocky. They seem to live under a coconut shell & cannot see what the shit Mamakutty does. But there are many other Real Malays who are NON UMNO supporters & these Malays are the REAL HEROES of our Beloved Malaysia, they think in terms of OUR BELOVED MALAYSIA FUTURE as well as their future & as well as their children & grandchildren too & they want to put everything RIGHT for all Malaysia & Malaysians.

So, my friendly advice to all the UMNO Malay supporters here, please don't be blind or buta & too cocky too. When one day the whole world comes tumbling on you & your family, you will then cry non stop & maybe you & your children will perhaps be begging in the streets while the TRUE NON-UMNO MALAY SUPPORTERS will be be well & better prepared themselves as well as for their families too.

Don't believe? Just you wait & see then & by then don't expect UMNO to hand you bread crumbs then, hahaha

fairjimmy

198 posts

Posted by fairjimmy > 2013-12-07 15:23 | Report Abuse

Mahathir is the biggest munafiq. He is exactly the opposite of Mandela. He is a racist, he is dictator, he discriminates, he hates non malays, he is ruthless (he sacked the judges), he is brutal n violent and corrupt etc etc . So he has no reason to admire Nelson Mandela who is an international ICON

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 15:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by fairjimmy > Dec 7, 2013 03:23 PM | Report Abuse

Mahathir is the biggest munafiq. He is exactly the opposite of Mandela. He is a racist, he is dictator, he discriminates, he hates non malays, he is ruthless (he sacked the judges), he is brutal n violent and corrupt etc etc . So he has no reason to admire Nelson Mandela who is an international ICON

This shit mamakutty is a great pretender. No way he is near to our beloved Nelson Mandela....not even 1% of Nelson Mandela.

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 15:30 | Report Abuse

刘镇东
谨向曼德拉致敬

他代表着人最珍贵的价值 - 在黑暗的逆境中坚持崇高的理想,在掌握权力后,原谅前迫害者。

他说:"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

fairjimmy

198 posts

Posted by fairjimmy > 2013-12-07 15:32 | Report Abuse

UN instructs Malaysia to withdraw the Allah ban. Dr Tariq Ramadan, proffesor fromOxford, asks to drop Allah ban. Now New York Iman says Allah ban is against Quran. Malaysia muslims are the laughing stock even amongst muslims worldwide and not just among non malays. Are malays practising a deviant form of Islam which is against the Quran? Or are malays simply arrogant, cocky, denial and backward?

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 15:54 | Report Abuse

UMNO SEEN AS DEVIANT BY THE WORLD? As a Muslim, I cannot accept Allah ban - US imam

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=197631:umno-seen-as-deviant?-as-a-muslim-i-cannot-accept-allah-ban-us-imam&Itemid=2#ixzz2mlp53LjB

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 15:59 | Report Abuse

On a visit to South Africa in 2004, Mandela met up with the Anwar family who were charmed by the icon's charisma.

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/248757

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 16:16 | Report Abuse

Press Statement
7 December 2013

Application Filed to Disqualify Mohd Shafee Abdullah from Leading the Prosecution in Sodomy 2 Appeal

Yesterday, Messrs Karpal Singh & Co filed an application on my behalf to disqualify Tan Sri Mohd Shafee Abdullah from leading the prosecution in the Sodomy 2 appeal.

The grounds for this new application are contained in an affidavit which I have prepared and also filed, based on the revelations made by Datuk Mat Zain bin Ibrahim in a Statutory Declaration (SD) on 7th Oct 2013 and publicly revealed on 2nd Dec 2013.

In said SD, Mat Zain revealed that:

i) Shafee knew of Tan Sri Abdul Gani Patail's action in deliberately suppressing important evidence in the Pulau Batu Puteh hearing at the International Court of Justive (ICJ) in 2007 that caused Malaysia to lose Pulau Batu Puteh to Singapore;

ii) Shafee told Mat Zain that “you will not believe your eyes if you were to see the amount of cash that was transferred into Gani’s account in Hong Kong”;

iii) Shafee agreed with Mat Zain that Gani had fabricated evidence against myself during the “black eye” investigation;

iv) Shafee agreed it was indeed true that Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Yusof, a forensic consultant at Kuala Lumpur Hospital had fabricated evidence in my “black eye” investigation;

v) Shafee was also of the view that the three-member panel chaired by Federal Court judge Abdul Kadir Sulaiman and Court of Appeal judges Mohd Nor Abdullah and Mohd Nor Ahmad, who had in 2009 in a majority decision cleared Gani and former IGP Musa Hassan of allegations of tampering with my blood sample, was in fact an unconstitutional sitting.

These shocking revelations of Shafee’s knowledge of Gani’s involvement in fabricating evidence and other crimes, have cast new light into Shafee’s role and complicity in other cases involving myself.

Therefore having taken legal advice, I have decided to file this application.

Anwar Ibrahim

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 16:32 | Report Abuse

Obama: Mandela Lived for an Ideal and Made it Real
The president reflects on "one of the most influential, courageous and profoundly good human beings."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/obama-mandela-lived-ideal-made-real-21116462

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 16:36 | Report Abuse

Leave kids alone, Umno told
Vignesh Kumar
| December 7, 2013

** Now UMNO got no or very little support, they now want t bring in the kindergarten pupils.OMG.

A doctor and a politician pour scorn on the proposal to extend the party's membership to kindergarten pupils.

PETALING JAYA: The Malaysian Association for Adolescent Health (MAAH) has urged political parties to stop dragging children into politics.

Commenting on a speech at the Umno general assembly, MAAH vice president Dr Mymoon Alias said children were not in the mental stage to understand politics.

On Thursday, during the debate on the Umno presidential address, Umno Youth exco Fathul Bari Mat Jahaya said the party should target its membership drive at young people, including pupils at government-run kindergartens.

Dr Mymoon said political organisations should not exploit children’s innocence and poison their minds.

“Children are innocent and they tend to believe anything people say,” she said.

Instead, she added, they should be taught moral and ethical values so that they would grow into good adults.

“As a doctor and a parent, I strongly disagree that political parties should spread their wings that far.”

Fathul Bari’s suggestion also drew fire from Bukit Lanjan state assemblywoman Elizabeth Wong.

“Is Umno so desperate that they have to involve kids in politics?” she said.

Referring to some of the religious rhetoric at the Umno assembly, she said she would not be surprised if the proposed indoctrination of children were to be carried out within a framework of bigotry.

“Are they trying to build hatred against the non-Muslims at that tender age?”

She also speculated that if Umno were to take Fathul Bari’s proposal seriously, the kindergartens would be asked to teach children to hate opposition figures by portraying them as enemies of the state.

She said it would be a “totally illogical and illegal move” to expose children to politics.

“Leave the kids alone. Let them enjoy their childhood.”

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/12/07/leave-kids-alone-umno-told/

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 16:43 | Report Abuse

Is UMNO so desperate that they want 6 years old kindergarten pupils to become their members? OMG.
UMNO got no or very little support, they now want to bring in the kindergarten pupils.OMG.
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/12/07/leave-kids-alone-umno-told/

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 16:46 | Report Abuse

PRESS STATEMENT
7 December 2013

Alas the dreaded news of the passing of one of the greatest leaders of our age. The great icon of freedom, Nelson Mandela is now in his final resting place, leaving a lasting legacy not just for Africans but for the entire world and generations yet to come!

Anwar Ibrahim

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-07 17:08 | Report Abuse

That's how the previous pm made decisions, just bulldozed http://t.co/NLQoBbNJUv

...click on the snapshot & read the words.

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-08 01:55 | Report Abuse

PM likens Umno's struggle to Mandela's anti-apartheid fight..greatest joke of all...
This man should be in an institution..

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-08 01:57 | Report Abuse

PM likens Umno's struggle to Mandela's anti-apartheid fight..greatest joke of all...
This man should be in an institution..

Tak malu, UMNO really got thick skin & make the whole world laugh, hahaha

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-08 02:09 | Report Abuse

Najib's statement is the silliest thing ever said about Mandela:
Umno’s struggles share the same principles as recently deceased anti-apartheid leader Nelson Mandela.

What could be further from the truth?

http://weehingthong.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/nelson-mandela-icon-dies-at-95-2/

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-08 02:20 | Report Abuse

Najib doing what he does BEST which is probably the ONLY thing which he LEARNT from Rosmah. Throw money!

People lost their motorcycles, their cars engines are probably filled with water, all their wooden furniture, probably their radios, TVs and computers too in addition to all the Damp Clothes and with all the MUD inside their houses and bedrooms which need to be Cleaned by which by the time it dries it will STINK...

RM500 only???

Shahrizat RM250MILLION for Ketua Wanita UMNO's family, but the rest RM500???

You paid FOREIGN CONSULTANTS even MORE!

A matter of fact, I think the Flood Victims would've APPRECIATED it even MORE if YOU Najib idiot as the President of UMNO actually used your power and position and actually called for the UMNO General Assembly to be POSTPONED if you considered the floods as a serious matter!

But now EVERYONE has seen where UMNO's priorities are!

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-08 10:24 | Report Abuse

He is copy cat ....even flood Najib copied Singapores answer .......

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-08 10:25 | Report Abuse

He copied 1israel.....

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-08 15:01 | Report Abuse

R.I.P Nelson Mandela .

“Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity.”
~ Nelson Mandela 1996 Hamba Kahle Tata ~

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-08 15:08 | Report Abuse

Just wonder why UMNO can't help these poor Malays?
http://s30.postimg.org/jsl1p8bmp/poor.jpg

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-08 15:12 | Report Abuse

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-08 15:20 | Report Abuse

Despite the physical progress achieved since Merdeka, the BN government is still stuck in the race mindset. The people are identified by race, literally from the cradle to the grave. Now, there are calls to abolish “race” in official government forms.

http://www.theantdaily.com/news/2013/12/08/removing-race-official-forms-requires-bn-umnos-political-will

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-08 16:56 | Report Abuse

Nurul Izzah Anwar
"Post-Umno assembly, PKR predicts doomed Malay race"
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/post-umno-assembly-pkr-predicts-doomed-malay-race

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-09 11:29 | Report Abuse

Datuk Seri Najib Razak claims that Umno's political journey is akin to the late Neson Mandela's struggle. Former Bersih chief Datuk S Ambiga described Najib's claim as "laundering racism by using Mandela's name".
Read on to find out why Umno doesn’t even come close to the world-renowned freedom fighter.

If Mandela were in Malaysia today, would he stand by Umno's side?
http://www.theantdaily.com/news/2013/12/08/if-mandela-were-malaysia-today-would-he-stand-umnos-side

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-09 11:33 | Report Abuse

It is the humility of the Tok Guru that has kept the majority of Kelantanese happy -- not only the Malays but all races in the state.

That is the reason why they have kept as their menteri besar for three decades.

Maybe it's time BN politicians learn from Tok Guru?
Shame on you, Umno, go seek advice from Tok Guru
http://www.theantdaily.com/news/2013/12/08/shame-you-umno-go-seek-advice-tok-guru

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-09 12:08 | Report Abuse

How Dare Najib Discredit Mandela - By Kee Thuan Chye http://goo.gl/9AX1s2

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-09 13:11 | Report Abuse

Datuk Zaid Ibrahim
Setuju dengan Anwar bahawa Putrajaya tidak ada political will to fight graft. BN is a business empire, and graft a critical component

Post a Comment
Market Buzz