Be the first to like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by whizzkid125 2013-12-10 15:58

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 03:39 | Report Abuse

In a Malaysia without Umno, Malays would be more civilised and would accept the plurality and diversity of this country, said former minister Datuk Zaid Ibrahim (pic)....his words are very true.

Just compare the first PM Tengku Abdul Rahman time and the last 2 PMs time and what do you find. Gone are the days when the different races will mingle among each other. To hell with UMNO.

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 03:42 | Report Abuse

Just hope the True Malays will wake up & save our Beloved Malaysia & that will be good for our future generations to come. Remember not to be a stooge of UMNO as they are up to no good, like robbing the nation point blank. There's no hope for our Beloved Malaysia with UMNO around.

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 13:47 | Report Abuse

Now, here is a true muslim and a true Malay. Saying things as he sees it and telling what is right and what is not. Not many Malays will dare admit the truth let alone say it out even though they know that UMNO's actions are wrong and not good for the people and the country. You have my respect Zaid!

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 13:49 | Report Abuse

Not just civilized, even can go further than that.More cultured??More humane n higher moral values??

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 13:54 | Report Abuse

Now, here is a true muslim and a true Malay. Saying things as he sees it and telling what is right and what is not. Not many Malays will dare admit the truth let alone say it out even though they know that UMNO's actions are wrong and not good for the people and the country. You have my respect Zaid!

fairjimmy

198 posts

Posted by fairjimmy > 2013-12-10 14:03 | Report Abuse

Syabas n kudos to Zaid, a true muslim, whilw most others are just heretics practising a deviant form of Islam as confirmed by the IMAM of New York who says what the malays prastise is against the QURAN

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 14:21 | Report Abuse

Datuk Zaid Ibrahim
On my blog: What would be the Malays be without UMNO? - http://t.co/twtwbPkgCc

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 15:11 | Report Abuse

How Dare Najib Discredit Mandela
http://shar.es/DNxtF.

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 15:30 | Report Abuse

Nurul Izzah likens Umno assembly to den of extortionists - See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/nurul-izzah-likens-umno-assembly-to-den-of-extortionists#sthash.Eypi0w4A.dpuf

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 15:45 | Report Abuse

"Najib said if we spend non-stop and don't collect taxes, we'll be like Greece." Let me advise the Prime Minister, if country has financial difficulties, it is very common and natural to reduce spending and wastages. Don't have money still want to spend like a rich nation. Show good example by reducing your expenditure and cut civil services. We don't mind to pay more taxes if country is in trouble but we can't accep that the taxes collected are for more corruptions, abuses and wastages.

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 15:53 | Report Abuse

OMG..this happened? Petronas needs money?..so sell assets?
Malaysia sells Petronas assets to Brunei national oil firm

Full article: http://malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=198601%3Amalaysia-sells-petronas-assets-to-brunei-national-oil-firm&Itemid=3#ixzz2n7SDqyXG

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-10 15:58 | Report Abuse

CM Lim Guan Eng
Press Statement By Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng in Komtar, George Town on 10.12.2013

If Penang Opposition Leader Jahara feels personally offended for my calling her a racist grandmother because it relates to her gender then I will call her simply a racist. I apologise for using the word grandmother. But she is a racist for playing with the fires of hatred in race and religion through her lies and falsehoods that I had approved the name change of Pulau Jerejak to Mazhu Island(a Chinese deity) because I approved the Mazhu Temple. These lies plays up religious sentiments of a non-existent Mazhu Island.

Another lie is that she asked why no action was taken against 4 illegal Chinese stalls in Pantai Bersih near Butterworth. But she deliberately fails to mention that no action was also take against more than 4 illegal Malay stalls in the same area. Clearly there was no double standard as claimed. The Penang State Government will not keep quiet against these lies intended to create hatred between our multi-religious and multi-racial society.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz