Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-01 19:53 | Report Abuse

IN YEAR 1997/1998 MALAYSIA IMPLEMENTED CAPITAL CONTROL. It Was A Drastic Move Befitting The Times. It Was A Time of Relentless Shorting of the Ringgit & KLSE Stocks. This Counteractive Course of Action Stemmed the Fall of KLSE Index at Its Bottom - 262 Points - A Fall of 81% From Its Peak of 1332 Points. Only The Fall of The Dow Jones During The Great Depression Beat This at a Fall of 89%. Long after Malaysia recovered from the Asian Financial Crisis the Entire Investing World Shunned Malaysia As A PARIAH NATION! Some Foreign Funds & Those S'poreans whose Shares were locked in CLOB Counters swear that they will never, ever touch KLSE Shares again! Ha! How They Missed The Subsequent Bargains! TNB was RM2.80, Maybank fell to RM2.50 & AMMB Fell to RM2.40 (AMMB Later recovered to cross RM20.00). The Signs of Recovery Were All There. Only those blinded by prejudice can never see! Since 1998 When The Ringgit Crashed by 75% Against The US Dollar MALAYSIA HAS BEEN TURNED INTO THE MOST COMPETITIVE EXPORT POWER HOUSE OF SOUTH EAST ASIA - AND IN THE WORLD. 16 YEARS OF TRADE SURPLUSES NOW PROPEL MALAYSIA INTO A FIRST WORLD NATION SOON! OH! How The Misguided Emotion & Perverted Prejudice Have Stopped So Many Foreign Funds to By Pass Malaysia Instead! Important Lesson : Many are Calling BJ Corp a dangerous counter like Foreign Fund avoiding Malaysia like pariah after Capital Control. Don't you make the same mistake! THE INVASION OF MALAYA BY JAPAN DURING WW2 I once met a Financial Consultant in Penang. He said he hated the Japanese to the bone because of their atrocities! He will never buy a Japanese car or TV. In fact everything by Japan should be avoided like a plaque by him. So I said, "But Japan suffered the consequences of 2 Atom bombs". He replied, "That's not enough to pay for their inhumanity" What? He wants total annihilation of Japan? This was his problem? He has too much past emotional baggage that is a stumbling block for him. Well for the Rest of Us We Have Long Forgotten The Animosity. We happily drive cars of Japanese makes. We also invest in Japanese Companies like UMW, Panamy, Ajinomoto and others which did pretty well. In fact for Calvin who bought UMW at RM2.40 in year 2004 UMW is now a Blue Chip after 10 years. So Begone Your animosity! Forgive & forget! And move on! Ha! Are You Still Prejudiced With Past Emotional Baggage About "Conman" VT? Learn to look beyond all these and you Shall Do Well. Very Well Indeed! The Past is over & gone! The Future Is Bright! Warmest Regards, Calvin Tan Singapore Posted on September 1st, 2014 (5 mins to 8 pm Spore Time)

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by carson8 2014-09-02 08:45

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-01 20:04 | Report Abuse

CALVIN, WHEN [BILA]? HOW[BAGAIMANA]? HOW COULD BJCORP PROVE IT? PLAYING MUSICAL CHAIR KAH? PLEASE KEEP BLOWING THE GOOD WINDFALL OF BJCORP, AFTER KEEPING FOR 3-4 YEARS, I WANT TO GET OUT.

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-01 20:24 | Report Abuse

Berry don't make the same mistake. Get out for small gains and then buy back at higher prices. Stay invested like Warren Buffet!

Posted by laughnonstop > 2014-09-01 20:55 | Report Abuse

calvin. i agree with u. i m just waiting waiting hahaha.

100 lorries stand by to collect.

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-09-01 21:11 | Report Abuse

i only have 1 small lorry or 3ton 0ne lah waiting to collect, kiki kikiki

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2014-09-01 21:15 | Report Abuse

Market is full of unpredictable variables. I use my common sense to buy BJCorp on the back of high NTA and nature cycle.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2014-09-01 21:16 | Report Abuse

And that RM251m losses was just announced last friday... mana mau lari calvin? Bj corp might limit down tomorrow... better buy glotec, bullish

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-01 21:33 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-01 21:44 | Report Abuse

PM Corp's Assets are Many say like Gunung Tahan of Malaysia.

For BJ Corp Its Assets Are So Colossal like Mt Everest!

Even Warren Buffet & Charlie can see it. All the way from America! They own 121 Million Shares of BJ Corp through Goldman Sachs!

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-02 08:35 | Report Abuse

DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY!

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-09-02 08:45 | Report Abuse

opportunity at your doorstep, thinking it will come often then better think twice kikiki

Post a Comment
Market Buzz