One way ticket...no way to run

firstsight

125 posts

Posted by firstsight > 2015-02-27 15:04 | Report Abuse

uncle leweko jalan again%2C ada hoot%3F

divine

1,153 posts

Posted by divine > 2015-02-27 15:59 | Report Abuse

uncle_I_m_not_sure_Duit_has_his_own_group_who_gets_his_tips.

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-02-27 16:54 | Report Abuse

Hey...uncle...and..divine....dont...say...so...we...learn...from...each..other....i....got...no..group....i...predict...stock...on..my...own...and...i..think...purely...lucky...only.....fight...fight...fight....uncle.....and.....all....fren.....when...luck...come...we...fight....big

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-02-27 17:04 | Report Abuse

uncle....no..mater..how..busy...am...I.......will..never....forget...uncle...group......we..have...very...limited....investlah....old...kampung...fren....ma.......by..the...way....I...told...u..MIECO...to...lock...profit...at...RM0.680...right........wat....else...u..guys...missed...it......dont...tell..me...IRCB...ECOFIRS...EG.....ETITECH.....................uncle.....pls...dont...trust...my....stock...pick....was...lucky...only...recently............we....learn...together.....

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-02-27 18:31 | Report Abuse

Ong tak mali

divine

1,153 posts

Posted by divine > 2015-03-01 08:44 | Report Abuse

duitKWSPkita :) I read your posts in many threads
please be sincere here

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-01 11:17 | Report Abuse

Dear divine,

good morning. For your posts I think you may misintepret me. Firstly, I am really sincere here as you see I shared out MIECO, IRCB and other counters here even though I myslef not sure it will take up or not.

Secondly, I do not own any group in i3 or else place. I work on my own and I still have to emphasize here that I am here to learn and exchange knowledge. Regarding to uncle's request to join my group it is definitely not valid becoz I do not own any group. I am very happy if you guys open the chance for me to join you all. I do not own a group but what I can do is to share out HOW I DO MY STOCK SELECTION, think this will benefit more peoples if my stock selection method is usable. However, I am still in trial and error process of my method.

Normally when I spotted a good [FUNDAMENTAL] counter with early signal of buying interest (so called silent counter) I will send out my analysis with graph and justification to my cyber friends (250 from Investlah, 130 from my personal blog and 145 from i3) and I think some of this 500++ persons will benefit from it. I NEVER ASK ANYONE TO PAY ME MONEY AND I DO NOT ATTRACT ANYONE TO JOIN ME IN ANY WHATSOEVER SILENT COUNTER. BUT I DO ENCOURAGE PEOPLES TO MAKE SOME DONATION SHOULD THEY GAIN FROM STOCK MARKET.

My intention to share out good fundamental counter is to guide them on the method of how to analyze a potential counter when next opportunities arise.

I understand that not easy for you to believe my statement simply because I got banned from investlah (admin quoted me as syndicate). Perhaps it could be due to my funny character and never serious in commenting. whoever update me their email address, I will send to them directly should I have new analysis. Again, I just want to share out selection method but not stock recommendation.
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/duitBusinessCycle/

Lastly, look at IRCB and SEEHUP for next week.

Have a nice day.

\warmest regards,
duit

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-01 11:22 | Report Abuse

good morning my uncle......

no gorup for u to join... I am very often to all the ORANGE color thread like TCB, tjhldg, chrissyconn, simon84, Unclez & asamlaksa chinesetea,purebull, uncle group and others. I will visit your thread more often.

please please trust me that I do not own a group. If you think my counters got potential perhaps I can share out my stock selection method in the future. I am using ACTION-REACTION method incorporated with Thick Black theory(market psychology analysis) since day one like wat happened in investlah. This method will helps us to spot any hot counter before big boys react.

Posted by uncle > Feb 28, 2015 10:42 AM | Report Abuse

dkwsp_Uncle_not_group_we_are_freedom_player_we_slave_to_$_can_i_join_your_group_because_our_wholegroup_want_to_join_Dkwspkita_

divine

1,153 posts

Posted by divine > 2015-03-01 12:08 | Report Abuse

Good morning Duit

Thanks for reply.
How do we update our email to you? There is no pm here

Posted by duitKWSPkita > Mar 1, 2015 11:17 AM | Report Abuse

Dear divine,

good morning. F.... whoever update me their email address, I will send to them directly should I have new analysis. Again, I just want to share out selection method but not stock recommendation.
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/duitBusinessCycle/

Lastly, look at IRCB and SEEHUP for next week.

Have a nice day.

\warmest regards,
duit

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-01 12:26 | Report Abuse

Divine bro...

Just write on the link there. I will send email to all email address there. Thanks.

Considering that the economy is very bad in China and else place. I will slow down all long term investment. When free will send you my previous analysis handouts.

Cheers...... Can look at put warrants too.

Hitman

1,299 posts

Posted by Hitman > 2015-03-01 12:30 | Report Abuse

Duit syg, hitmanloveu@gmail.com

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-01 12:37 | Report Abuse

Hahahah hitman.. How many times u wanna give me? I got ad ma

Hitman

1,299 posts

Posted by Hitman > 2015-03-01 12:40 | Report Abuse

Didnt receive la syg..HOVID, MIECO, etc..all missed..

Hitman

1,299 posts

Posted by Hitman > 2015-03-01 12:42 | Report Abuse

only received Kong Hee Fatt Choy..dont forget me la bro..

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-01 12:44 | Report Abuse

Hahahahh.....

Take it easy.. No yet finish risk management cannot simply send out. Don't want make u loss money.

chinhk

Posted by chinhk > 2015-03-02 09:43 | Report Abuse

Good morning all.

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-02 09:57 | Report Abuse

Morning all....as usual...shouting huat again..until it coming

chinhk

Posted by chinhk > 2015-03-02 10:06 | Report Abuse

Huat huat huat arrrr

kyosan

786 posts

Posted by kyosan > 2015-03-02 10:32 | Report Abuse

uncle..looks like tilam sales n profit all doing well...got another candidate..other than leesk n ocb?..

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-02 10:57 | Report Abuse

good morning uncle and all...........

uncle....fight fight fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyosan

786 posts

Posted by kyosan > 2015-03-02 11:43 | Report Abuse

No like that la...heng heng..kiat..ocb...fly...tgh qUe buy facb...last counter not Move yet..coma?don know...just pick when silent..handshake..quite expensive...i might be wrong

divine

1,153 posts

Posted by divine > 2015-03-02 11:47 | Report Abuse

Duit

divine11111@yahoo.com thanks

Posted by Jess Koong > 2015-03-02 11:55 | Report Abuse

devil_jess85@hotmail.com, thanks!!!

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-02 12:01 | Report Abuse

Mee too....now im on deep blue sea

ahlei_11@hotmail.com

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-02 12:08 | Report Abuse

Uncle...all ur pick also huat lah..only because we got limited funds end up choosing the stock still not moving yet. Now only left sabun and apple....sooner or later it will rocket again..haha

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-02 12:13 | Report Abuse

ohhh no...........

I m so stress now after seeing so many email address..... OK...... let me try to send you all some old handouts.... see can pass through or not......

pls pls pls be patience.... I have yet to call any stock in March....

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-02 12:15 | Report Abuse

Uncle u must not stop...we still trust u also...cheers

divine

1,153 posts

Posted by divine > 2015-03-02 12:21 | Report Abuse

wow duit has attracted new fans to this threead

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-02 12:30 | Report Abuse

divine.....

pls pls pls dont think so.... It is definitely not my purpose of doing it......

I m too small if wanna help the less fortunate group outside.... I hope I can use my brain to help you all.... so once you guys make gain can help me do donation to the community.... Then I am very very very satisfy ad.......

I dunwan fans things.... I dunwan group things also..... we all are good fren....we discuss together and we find solution together and most important is we share the risk mamanagement finding together in every counters to reduce our exposed risk.......

hope you understand my mean.... after all, make money is not my primary in i3...... Learning still No.1.... with this TA,FA and PA knowledge hope can improve little bit in my life...... like that lo.... U know I am not ambitious person ma...

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-02 12:33 | Report Abuse

no no no pls dont do that my respected Uncle.....

may be you wrong quoted me..... I m jz as usual.... dont do that if not I will be ur silent reader from now on.... you know I m scared ...... I dunwan to create enemy everywhere.....

hope u understand my difficulties......

good stock analysis(handouts) I will share with you all.....

think in the future when opportunity arises, I will compile and share with you all my stock selection method.... hope it will give u some new idea on stock pick.

Posted by uncle > Mar 2, 2015 12:29 PM | Report Abuse

everyone plaese shift your intereted at dkwspkita

divine

1,153 posts

Posted by divine > 2015-03-02 12:48 | Report Abuse

good intentions Duit...keep it up.
sure if make profit always happy to donate.

even recent east coast floods, I donated what I could.

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-02 12:52 | Report Abuse

thanks for your motivation words.....

I apa pun belum untung from stock market.... and I donate very often (of course within my capacity)................. me from poor family ma.... must take care lesser fortunate group lo....... they are pity ma... at least we have laptop to check stock market..... many of them not even got chance to go Tuition class.................... very sad when we see good students get no chance up upgrade themselves.... wat a waste to our community...... so pls dont care how rich how poor we are.... close eyes and start our donation... our little their giant help....

Posted by divine > Mar 2, 2015 12:48 PM | Report Abuse

good intentions Duit...keep it up.
sure if make profit always happy to donate.

even recent east coast floods, I donated what I could.

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-02 13:07 | Report Abuse

ar????

uncle......after so so so long essay... why u con me pulak??? me never cheat.... never wan to cheat ppls one......

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-02 13:13 | Report Abuse

uncle....

actually I scared of you especially during investlah time... still remembered when I use paceWu ID... you hantam me like no tomoro... and I kept apologized to you..... and u never wan to release me.... until I very very tension..... I evveryday kena in investlah until I gave up....

really from my heart,..... the first great person willing to accept/adopt me is Ms Connie and Ms Christine Goh from ChrissyConn thread...... they willing to adopt me..... if not until today I m still homeless and begging everywhere......... that why you see no matter how busy I also will contribute to CC house....

now change jor..... since Uncle accept me jor... I feel less tension now..... hope you dont view me as con people or syndicate... I betoi betoi no intention to cheat ppls ma..... still remmeber I alsways write very short sentence to recommend a stock.... actually I have very very throughout research behind....... of course it involves 70% Fundamental Analysis + 25% Psychology Analysis and 5% Technical analysis..........................

hope we can learn together from now....... I am very very happy ad when u give me a trust..... better than win RM350k from the market...

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-02 13:51 | Report Abuse

The most important we must stay together. ..everyone got their own strength and weakness....if we put ego aside and like uncle always said it...we can do many things and remember like a chopsticks....one or two chopsticks wont hv a strength but if we all combined as a team...huat ah

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-02 14:19 | Report Abuse

agreeedddddddddddddddd Mr Potato....

so many movies also got promote One chopstick vs 10 chopsitcks story....

yes...... let uncle form a team and we join in...... look look see got extra value can be created or not...

can anyone tell me wat is tilam and play sabun???

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-02 16:39 | Report Abuse

Dont said like that...uncle.
The sun will rise again....just a paper loss nia. Haha

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-02 17:26 | Report Abuse

uncle...can u bring me back investlah....??

really need ur help to bring me back.. could u pls email admin to allow me join back??? I miss my fren in investlah.. miss my special_ID fren there.....

pls pls consider to help me.... thanksssssssss

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-02 19:03 | Report Abuse

Uncle...i saw u are here...so i also quit there...unless u are back there..then only i follow u..cheers

chinhk

Posted by chinhk > 2015-03-03 07:54 | Report Abuse

Good morning all. Hope our targets move today. Huat arr.

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-03 08:39 | Report Abuse

good morning uncle and all beloved frens$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

today we hantam sama dia.....................

Posted by saddiqsepakraga > 2015-03-03 08:41 | Report Abuse

duit...hantam sama sape?

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-03 08:57 | Report Abuse

sorry sorry saddiq...

not orang ...is saham...hantam saham

chinhk

Posted by chinhk > 2015-03-03 09:05 | Report Abuse

What counter?

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-03 11:00 | Report Abuse

Just hoot or wait for better entry price..haha

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-03 11:11 | Report Abuse

Dunno

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-03 11:16 | Report Abuse

:-(

uncle

399 posts

Posted by uncle > 2015-03-03 11:24 | Report Abuse

censof & dnex

better price ??

any suggestion>

both correlated

kill 2 bird with 1 stone......

Mr Potato

236 posts

Posted by Mr Potato > 2015-03-03 11:27 | Report Abuse

What is the strongest point for both pick?