Posted by hard_yan_zan__ > 2014-12-26 01:28 | Report Abuse

sorry for having taken your 5 minutes time. Dear all KLSE traders kindly please extend your assistance to reach out to the flash floods victims. The recent thunderstorm and heavy rainfall pummel most of the states in Malaysia. It has already destroyed thousand homes and killed several. While we are still able to celebrate holiday and New Year in another 5 days there are more than hundred thousand victims who just lost their houses, daily living equipment and family members. I am writing to urge you to support funding for the Disaster(floods) fund. Without further delay I quickly present to you with 4"W" + 1"H" for your better understanding. What-what-what- Up to now Dec 26, 12:35am; there have reported 28,873 residents (Terengganu), 32,731 residents (Kelantan), 26,795 residents (Pahang), 1,236 residents (Perlis), 2,290 residents (Perak) and from other states suffered from the flash floods. Most of them have lost their houses and several was killed in the disaster during evacuation. http://portalbencana.mkn.gov.my/Portal/ (official website from gov) http://suaramuhajirin313.blogspot.com/ (random pick from website) http://www.bharian.com.my/node/25267 (random pick from website) when-when-when- The thunderstorm and heavy rainfall has started since last week and will be extended for another 2 weeks as per forecasted. where-where-where- Most of states from Malaysia especially East Coast and Pahang. why-why-why- We may not in best position to assist now. Why your donation is so important for them? Roads, bridges, farms for living, houses and automobiles have been destroyed so they do really need urgent money. Hence I hope we can deliver money to re-built their family(with house) to come back to normalcy. Beside that, need huge money to cure the environment as during floods chemical and other hazardous substances contaminated everywhere, the massive leakage has affected badly to the residential areas as well as distorting the natural balance of the ecosystem. Hence they do really need our donation to back them up. Most intense concern from mine is "after disaster". Many are injured and many more made homeless in the flash floods. Flooding brings a lot of diseases and infections including military fever, pneumonic plague, dermatopathia and dysentery. Sometimes insects and snakes make their ways to the area and cause a lot of havoc. Hence, we need to back them up with donation. How-how-how- How can we contribute? It is simple and bear in mind that you select your most trusted channel to make your funding. PLEASE VERIFY THE BODY/FUND RUNNER/DONATION AGENT/PUBLIC CHANNEL BEFORE PROCEED WITH TRANSACTION. Again, hard-yan-zan is never involve in any collection activity and I myself also make online donation. Below are some public websites that you may approach to: http://www.tv3.com.my/beritatv3/tajuk_utama/Tabung_Bencana_NSTP_Media_Prima_Aktif_Terima_Sumbangan.html (pls verify) http://rossacalla.blogspot.com/2014/12/senarai-tabung-bantuan-kecemasan-banjir-malaysia-2014.html#axzz3MvS5Fp75 (pls verify) http://dialograkyat.blogspot.com/2014/12/pas-pahang-aktifkan-tabung-banjir.html (pls verify) http://www.yayasan-nanyang.org/donorlist-2/ (pls verify) Lastly, would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you in assisting the victims. If you already made donation(s), THANK YOU and please reply in the thread "Disaster fund - I SUPPORTed". Hope we can motivate more peoples to support this campaign. If you are not ready to make donation today, it is ok should you dont mind to help us to disseminate this to your close friends? We are very lucky siting here for reading, listening, stock broking, sharing, chit chating, learning and surfing. I SINCERELY HOPE WE CAN USE OUR 5 MINUTES(FOR DONATION) TO SEND OUR GREATEST HELP TO BACK THEM UP.

Be the first to like this.

15 comment(s). Last comment by hard_yan_zan__ 2014-12-29 23:09

Posted by hard_yan_zan__ > 2014-12-26 01:29 | Report Abuse

Disaster fund - I SUPPORTed

Posted by RussianRoulete > 2014-12-26 09:59 | Report Abuse

SUPPORTED!! WE DONT NEED MONEY WHEN WE DIE..... DONATE !!!

Posted by hard_yan_zan__ > 2014-12-26 10:00 | Report Abuse

Thank you kind person RussianRoulete. Appreciated it.

Posted by RussianRoulete > Dec 26, 2014 09:59 AM | Report Abuse

SUPPORTED!! WE DONT NEED MONEY WHEN WE DIE..... DONATE !!!

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-26 10:21 | Report Abuse

GODD! GOOD!

Nice to seek Russian being kind hearted.

Now I suggest a better solution for these naive people staying in FLOOD ZONES.

The North East Monsoon is a Yearly Phenomena from November to March for thousands of years already.

As history repeats itself again and again for forever here in these FLOOD ZONES I suggest that these naive ignorant inhabitants stop building up cities here. Let all move to Western Part of Malaysia like

1) Penang (too expensive?)

2) Sri Manjung (Ok, nice place)

3) Selangor (OK, Not bad)

4) KL, PJ & Subang (Too congested, polluted & also expensive)

5) Seremban (Ok - Still got room for growth)

6) Melaka (OK - Bright future here)

7) Johor (North parts got floods too)

8) ISKANDAR (Ha! The Best of the Very Best for you and Your Descendants!)

Why Iskandar?

1) Free from Earthquake, Flood or Tornado even the Japanese have set up Mini Japan in Taman Molek, Iskandar here.

2) Vast Lands Still Very Cheap. Europeans have an enclave in Ledang Heights Bungalow

3) FIRST CLASS INFRASTRUCTURES. Crisscrossed by New 6 & 8 Lanes Highways

4) MOSTLY TOLL FREE (Very Few Tolls in Iskandar Region)

5) VERY CHEAP REAL ESTATE PRICES (Selling at 50% to 70% Discount to Properties in KL, Selangor & Penang) You can still buy low cost house (2 storey for only RM50K & Single Storey house for below RM150K here. They Are Very Cheap Compared to KL

6) World Class Theme Park - Legoland, Sanrio Kitty, Sunway Lagoon Pendas, Desaru Water Park & many others

7) Health Care - More than 25 World Class Hospitals

8) EDUCATION - Dozens of WORLD REKNOWN UNIVERSITIES ARE HERE

9) A RISING WORLD METROPOLIS OF ASIA

4 World Class Seaports, PTP, Tg Langsat & Johor Port in Iskandar & Tuas Seaport in Singapore West.

2 Air Ports (Senai & Changi International Airports, Singapore)

Bullet Trian & MRT Link From First World Singapore Woodlands.

10) MAKE YOUR MOVE NOW TO ISKANDAR!

AVOID LIVING IN FLOOD ZONES

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP NOW!!

Posted by hard_yan_zan__ > 2014-12-26 10:41 | Report Abuse

Hi calvintaneng, thnaks for dropped by.

please allow me to suggest something. If you dont mind please review your statement of "for these naive people staying in FLOOD ZONES". No choice, No money, No jobs how to migrate to your best ISKANDAR? If I wanted to, would suggest them to migrate to my area at Kenny Hill. Bet it is nicer but realized that it is not a constructive solution for them.

I am fully agree with you and never doubt much of your ISKANDAR however it is not easy to proceed with the migration. If it really happen all victims(more than 7,000 families) migrate to ISKANDAR would you GUARANTEE not to lodge any complaint about BECOME EXPENSIVE, CONGESTED, POLLUTION ETC? Put ourselves in people's shoes sometime, would you want to make such statement(migrate to ISKANDAR to avoid flood) if you were the Prime Minister of country? May be I am wrong, I am not mature enough to give above mentioned suggestion.

not really to mention WAKE UP and AVOID LIVING IN FLOOD ZONES. What they need from us is sympathy and some furthermore it is natural disaster. Sorry, may be I am low educated always failed to comprehend your insights.

thanks calvintaneng for your valuable time of comment.

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-26 10:57 | Report Abuse

May I share a little more about Iskandar?

Are there jobs in Iskandar?

Yes! Plenty of jobs are available. There is a big problem of finding workers here. Everywhere my business friends who are bosses are grumbling about the lack of workers. Even if they raise wages sometimes there is not even one response to their advertisement in Johor Newspapers!!

Will Iskandar be congested?

Definitely not. More than 80% of Iskandar is still covered by green vegetation. There is VAST ROOM FOR GROWTH HERE For Another 30 Years!

Is It Expensive here?

Again, you can get a flat for RM25,000 or a low cost house in Kota Masai for RM50,000. A similar house in Taman Muda, Taman Murni, Taman Bkt Anggerik in Cheras would cost RM250,000.

So it is a Huge 80% Discount to Buy a 2 Storey Compact House here in Iskandar. The house has a Freehold Title.

The Reason Why People Still Live in FLOOD ZONES Is Due To Ignorance.

They are ignorant of Better Safety, Better Housing & Better Job Prospects Elsewhere.

So they need Vital Information more than mere donation.

There is a saying,

"Give a man a fish & he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish & he will eat for a life time."

So Please Spread This VITAL INFORMATION TO ALL

Posted by hard_yan_zan__ > 2014-12-26 11:03 | Report Abuse

thanks calvintaneng for your valueble comment again. may I request we defer this migration topic until the flood disaster over. Mean while it very crucial time to assist them to rebuild their living.

I have learned much about ISKANDAR from you. Let us donate and resolve their immediate problems first.
cheers calvintaneng.

albert88

40 posts

Posted by albert88 > 2014-12-26 11:24 | Report Abuse

Calvin, please respect flood victims..not everything is $$$$$

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-26 14:37 | Report Abuse

Yes albert88

Try to get name and bank a/c no. posted here. Let us do our part to donate some in this crucial time

Posted by hard_yan_zan__ > 2014-12-26 14:44 | Report Abuse

here you go kind person calvintaneng:

http://www.tv3.com.my/beritatv3/tajuk_utama/Tabung_Bencana_NSTP_Media_Prima_Aktif_Terima_Sumbangan.html
TABUNG BENCANA NTSP-MEDIA PRIMA
MAYBANK: 5141-0532-0757

Jabatan Komunikasi Korporat Kumpulan,
Media Prima Berhad,
Aras 1, Anjung Riong,
Balai Berita, 31 Jalan Riong,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.

thank you very much. one day we shall meet up at ISKANDAR

azmaris

33 posts

Posted by azmaris > 2014-12-26 14:54 | Report Abuse

Solute to u hard yan zan. susah sama susah ...

Posted by hard_yan_zan__ > 2014-12-26 15:16 | Report Abuse

thanks azmaris for dropped by.

heavy rainfall and floods are worsen now. Cant imagine infant and pregnancy women how? Much worried for those old peoples with inability to move by themselves. I pray hard the weather to back in normal now.

Posted by hard_yan_zan__ > 2014-12-27 11:50 | Report Abuse

Stay Strong, Malaysia.
We pray for your safety and speedy recovery. We extend our heartfelt sympathy to those who are suffering in the flood-hit areas right now.

More than 55,960(Kelantan), 35,028(Terengganu, 35,561(Pahang) victims are hit by floods currently.

Luckily, big corporates like UEMS, KHAZANAH, EPF, TENAGA, PETRONAS and others have established special task force team to assist them in flood-hit areas. These big corporates also deliver packed foods and medicines to tackle the victims' emergency use.

If you are interested may follow up main stream newspaper to register to be a volunteer in this event.

again, thank you very much. Happy weekend.

Posted by PakChuiCheng > 2014-12-29 21:01 | Report Abuse

Malaysia survive on NGOs like soup kitchen, half way home, Tzu Zhi, various non Govt foundation definitely not on 500 ringgit Brim lor.

Posted by hard_yan_zan__ > 2014-12-29 23:09 | Report Abuse

ar? PakChuiCheng, what is that?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz