Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-10-07 21:58 | Report Abuse

Khairy got it right! Just let Anwar be PM! Because once it is done, i think Anwar will quickly discover rakyat is not really impress with him! This will add pressure for him to fulfill his reform agenda! As for Mahathir, the ever schemer, forget bringing UMNO warlords! Forget trying to make PPBM as the new UMNO! Latest surveys say it all, that majority muslims no longer impress with malay supremacy card! The popularity of PKR has proven that multiracial platform is the way to go! In fact Anwar is already too old to lead! This goes the same to Mahathir! The race and religion no longer serve it's purpose! Hadi no longer serve as the ultimate holyman for muslims! PAS remain popular only with rural folks! As for UMNO, the rejection will be massive come GE15! I bet UMNO will not even get a dozen seats by then, actually i would be surprise if UMNO still exist! As for PPBM, the registration for new members have been very disappointing! Strangely, PKR can't keep up with demand! PKR is not in very comfortable position! Not only internal research show influx of support but also the dynamic nature suits very well with current generation of malays! The old politicians especially those in Mahathir, Zahid and Hadi generaton are now antiquated to deal with new majority expectations! The cost of living, poor quality of education, bleak prospects are some of the concerns that this generation want government to deal with not another circus show of 'tuan melayu' or playing with H card! Hadi quietly drop his H card because it was the reason for shrinking PAS support! Instead caning lesbians is the new Islam! The new generation of urban malays are fed up with islamic nonsense! Hence their rejecton of PAS! Urban malays also fed up with 'tuan melayu' which they never benefited from! However, PKR gave them a new sense rather new identity that they feel effective to deal with want they want!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by chamlo 2018-10-07 22:25

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-10-07 22:01 | Report Abuse

I prefer Siti Kasim

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-10-07 22:14 | Report Abuse

Only she is sane, sensible and intelligent enough to end pointless divisive and discrimatory argument....

......which sapiens is holier....or closer to his maker

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/mujahid-little-knowledge-religious-matters-1...

chamlo

1,183 posts

Posted by chamlo > 2018-10-07 22:25 | Report Abuse

Saiful said Anwar really sodomised him in 2008.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz