Posted by 鹅麟依旧≈ 扫地僧 > 2019-01-01 15:59 | Report Abuse

Welcome to BABI year! This is a year combine of earth and water. Chinese believe BABI is the second tamest animal after rabbit so we should hope BABI bring more wealth to equity market. Summary of 2018: - As you are aware all my 2018 strikers died not even in the mid field. My ATTA, Sunzen and MMAG go to South pray Hai-Long-Wang instead of go to North pray Buddha (sorry. all Chinese direct translate). In actual life I close 2018 with net gain, this is big thanks to Mr. Trump as I made the biggest portion from put warrant. He just need to tweet and whole world give similar signal(red-red-re), of course it is easier than call warrant as seldom see whole world in GREEN. 2019 Stock Pick Justification: - I will pick Sunzen mother because all warrants died off - Thailand will have general election and the hot fund is expected to flow in Malaysia equity market - Crude Palm Oil business shall see strong rebound - According to Malaysia economic cycle (2016-2022)we are not entering Phase of Property ; however overall economy may not be fantastic - This is a year for transformational & digitalization for industry so I will highly look at the high tech provider/vendor My stock picks are as below: Sunzen :15% Atta-PA:20% PWROOT-WA:13% PWF-WA: 15% KMLOONG-WB: 20% Danco-WA :8% RGB: 5% SEB: Balance Happy trading!

Be the first to like this.

51 comment(s). Last comment by UnicornP 2019-12-12 10:02

UnicornP

2,751 posts

Posted by UnicornP > 2019-12-12 10:02 | Report Abuse

Duit's crude palm oil and property bets start late. But still deadly accurate. Are these bets going to be a hit in 2020? We shall wait Duit's 2020 fortune tell in 3 more weeks.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz