4 comment(s). Last comment by Datuk Seri Rick Walker 2020-03-13 17:55

ahbah

6,119 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-03-13 17:51 | Report Abuse

Buy which stocks ?

Sslee

5,482 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-03-13 17:54 | Report Abuse

No hurry. Many discount day sales to come.

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-13 17:55 | Report Abuse

You know, we are living in the past! Because whatever happen now, already happened multiple times before!
Coronavirus indeed the black swan that we didn't anticipated! However, coronavirus is also containable as in case of China It takes very strong political willpower to curb it! And Donald Trump took preventive measures that are not well liked by Democrats! Anyway, Democrats are good at playing politics and nothing else, so it's really waste of time ven to mention about them!
So yeah, EU will be taking serious measures in coming days! Italy already under lockdown! The rest of UE will follow suit!
What i am trying to say is that, we may see the height of coronavirus globally! But then again, if lacksaidal atittude rule the day, then god helps us!
Having said that, closer to home, i suggest all religious places to close shop for a while! Same with weddings and so forth! Cut all outings! Prevention is much better than to suffer hellish breathing!
Coronavirus will come to pass very soon if infected are isolated like what happen in China!
Anyway, i bought some stocks for contra!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-13 17:55 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Just for contra!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz