Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-19 22:49 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Ny036 2020-03-19 22:58

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-19 22:54 | Report Abuse

Well, i guess, US is one of those nation that can overcome anything! I guess!
And looking at todays infection, it seems once again, US overcome this ultimate challenge in record time!
However, there are few countries that Malaysia should learn from! And that is our neighbour Thailand!
I mean, have you notice how little got infected in Thailand! And mind you, millions of chinese China visited Thailand during early days of Covid19!
I think one of the few reasons is thai culture of not shaking hands! And the other, overkill on sanitizing! I mean, Thai government actually spray your whole body with sanitizer if you step into public transportation or public areas!
This is something our government should quickly adopt! Spray sanitizer on public ares! Not just a few small wipe here and there but using those high pressure sprayer to cover a huge area in seconds! That's how Thai able to kill coronavirus!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-19 22:55 | Report Abuse

Unfortunately EU has not learn anything! The figure continue to spiral out of control! And i think Indonesia and Bangladesh will see tsunami like infection thanks to those idiots who continue to defy lockdown!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-19 22:57 | Report Abuse

The word is santize, sanitize and sanitize! Sanitize everything that have human contact! Buildings, roads, pathway, bridge and so forth! That's what China did during peak of coronavirus in Wuhan! And EU should do the same!

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2020-03-19 22:58 | Report Abuse

Coming soon India and Indonesia big spread.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz