Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-11 10:06 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Datuk Seri Rick Walker 2020-04-11 11:49

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-11 10:13 | Report Abuse

While most of us are digesting on the 2 weeks extension, DG Health mention that the peak was perhaps last week! In fact infection rate is well below 1 at the moment! It's very good! To extend, there's no need for 2 weeks extension! However i think it's better to be safe than sorry at this point! We already on the finish line and another 2 weeks will eradicate any possibility of 2nd or 3rd wave!
Anyway, things also looking good in EU! Infections are dropping as well! US start to look promising as well!
So maybe this pandemic will end much sooner than we expected! Once again, humanity trumph! But too early to say!
However, the new normal is dawning us! The world will probably see the end of handshakes and hugs as we are now aware that disease can be spread through close contact! Social distancing is the new normal as well! Sanitazing is another new normal for us! In short, we are now much aware of the unseen enemy!
We may see the end of this pandemic by June! Maybe! So let's wait and see!

Sslee

5,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-04-11 10:13 | Report Abuse

Datuk Sri,
How to see the light at the end of the tunnel when the vaccine is still 10 to 18 months down the road?

5354_

4,747 posts

Posted by 5354_ > 2020-04-11 11:37 | Report Abuse

Disagree. As long there is death in M'sia battle far from over.

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-11 11:49 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Hihihaha! This is my many flip flop version of Covid19! One day i paint the gloomiest assesment, the next like this one a fake positive!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz