Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-21 02:40 | Report Abuse

Everything!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-21 13:26

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-21 02:48 | Report Abuse

Yeah, when the turd hit the fan, i mean Malaysia has really hit it! I mean, of late, do we really feel good about Malaysia! Malaysia is famous for all the wrong reasons!
Take our politicians for example! Giving us one false hope after another! Yeah, Harapan told us they are the better choice! Yeah, after 22 months, the only thing Harapan leaders gave us was total disappointment! So disappointing even Najib made a near comeback as Bossku!
Yet strange, we had a glimmer of pride after succesfully won against Covid during the first MCO! Until of course Mohiden got very greedy want wanted to takeover Sabah as well!
And of course the ever 'convincing' Anwar who for the past 20 years told us that he is the savior that we really wanted! I mean, if he is soooo great, how come he landed in jail so many times! And to think Wan Azizah lead PKR for 20 years and she managed to take care of PKR so brilliantly! Then moment Anwar took over, all everything just mess up big time!
I thought we as rakyat are much better! Until we realise our frontliners who are responsible for giving us vaccine jab decided to sell this vaccine in black market! I mean, of course just a tiny fraction of irresponsible and morally corrupted ones but it already affected the rest of us!
I mean, despite how dangerous Covid is against our elders, many decided that they want to balik kampong and share Covid with their family back in kampongs! I mean, haix! What's happening with Malaysia!
Yeah, Malaysia Gagal! What else can i say!

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-07-21 08:40 |

Post removed.Why?

winterwolf

663 posts

Posted by winterwolf > 2021-07-21 09:56 | Report Abuse

Majority of the Malaysians are racist. An honor bestowed by the world community.
This is a well known fact as it is even institutionalized under the pretext of helping the down trodden and the poor, yet an excuse use by the rich to gather fortunes that their grand children even do not have to worry about livelihood in centuries to come.

Racist is generally selfish people
When one is selfish, greed flourish at an exponential rate
so, to this people, there is absolutely nothing wrong to go home, back to kampung, bring the joy of breathlessness to the elderly and the weak, the pinkish band on the hand is so cute and nice, so it must be shown to all and sundry at the congregation of mass prayers for health and "covid begone" session. Yup, all squat and kneel 6 feet apart, but after that, all shall salam each other, pat each other at the back for the success and conclusion of a good session. In the hurry to go home, bumping to each others are all forgiven, after all it is all for the common good.

Delta variants, how fast it spread, scientist suspect it may even be airborne, but to the selfish, these are facts irrelevant to them. They had their 2 doses of vaccine ahead of all others, long ago, so it is absolutely fine to go to all places crowded, do they care if they will carry the virus in their dirty ugly nostril and spread it far and wide ? Now Israel is saying Pfizer vaccine is not as effective as expected against this Indian Delta variant, but our government is banking on all hope for the remaining unvaccinated populace on Pfizer. Does the selfish people ever care ? Dream on Malaysian, the karmic forces of picking the wrong leaders are here to roost.

If all these events do not wake up the general public that race does not matter but capability base on knowledge is, when comes to choosing leaders to lead, the next time around, waving white flags will be a exercise in futility....when all will waving it.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-21 13:20 | Report Abuse

Winterwolf! Yeah, Malaysia sadly build upon racism! We don't even realise this! I mean, tell me, where else in the world can we find schools segregated by race! Yeah, we have chinese indian malay schools! For non chinese indian children, they are force to be brainwash in national schools! National schools are now factory to produce low grade malaysians with hidden agenda to turn non malays into you know what!
As for public sectors, i mean just look at our civil service, almost 100% are from you know what race religion! Look at our politicians, they are busy playing race religion cards! Tell me, from 222 lawmakers, how many have 100 vision for Malaysia!
Like i said many times, we are now a pariah nation!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-21 13:22 | Report Abuse

If you think Harapan is our hope, then i say you are still on the wild goose chase! Have you not learn anything so far! Our politicians will sell false hope over and over again and solve nothing pushing the problem and blaming previous politicians over and over again!

MamakKutty

277 posts

Posted by MamakKutty > 2021-07-21 13:24 | Report Abuse

those observe SOP what can you do? while some practicing kamakazi.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-21 13:26 | Report Abuse

I think only in the 90s we experience some fake multiracial harmony! It's because we were very ignorant back then and we had oil wealth mask all the weakness in the system!
Today, oil wealth is distant memory! Like it or not, Malaysia will become poor nation in a decade time as oil no longer a commodity to help us nail that important figure in our GDP!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz