Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 17:55 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

17 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-01-25 21:51

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 17:59 | Report Abuse

PM Sabri swift action against anti Azam Baki seal his fate! It seems PM Sabri is so fond of protecting Azam Baki but ever so slow in helping rakyat!
Today, news leaks of how flood victims who were promised assistance got nothing even after formal assurance were given to them!
As usually, PM Sabri is very quick in giving excuse! It seems PM Sabri is very good at giving excuses!
If this goes on and on, i think PM Sabri should forget having his face as poster boy in coming GE15!
I mean, his approval rating is just as bad as Biden! It's been a while surveys have been done but i bet PM Sabri only get like 30% approval rating!

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-01-25 18:05 | Report Abuse

Tobby that title of most hated PM in Malaysia history is already taken by Tun M

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 18:06 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Mahathir era already over! So the new most hated goes to PM Sabri!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 18:07 | Report Abuse

Anyway, Mahathir already totaled Harapan for good! Serve Harapan leaders for letting their old foe become PM back in 2018! It was super messy 22 months and rakyat have not move on because of it!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 18:08 | Report Abuse

Anwar Ibrahim can only dream of becoming PM now! His influence will be totally gone once Mahathir no longer with us!

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-01-25 18:08 | Report Abuse

Haha how to hate PM Sabri when Sabri had yet to do anything as PM?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 18:11 | Report Abuse

SsLee! That's right! PM Sabri has done nothing since becoming PM! Just went on shiok over himself events!
Even organised flood tourism in Selangor! I mean, even ambulance had to give way for his flood tour entourage!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 18:13 | Report Abuse

Instead on divide and rule political strategy, PM Sabri sideline Tok Mat! I mean, who advise him on political maneuver! If you want to remain PM, you side with those with strong grassroot leaders! Give Tok Mat DPM! Isolate Najib Zahid! But no!

WE IN

79 posts

Posted by WE IN > 2022-01-25 18:17 | Report Abuse

So the most hated goes to PM BOSSKU!

WE IN

79 posts

Posted by WE IN > 2022-01-25 18:18 | Report Abuse

MALAYSIA LIKES TO hate who ever in power !

WE IN

79 posts

Posted by WE IN > 2022-01-25 18:19 | Report Abuse

Haha how to hate PM Sabri when Sabri had yet to do anything as PM?

becos he will not do anything in future

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 18:20 | Report Abuse

To be fair, Najib did alot for rakyat! Unfortunately he was lousy in handling issues! Najib really did nothing to manage hot button issues! That was his downfall! Strangely, after been thrown out, Najib suddenly becomes so good at handling issues! Too late!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 18:21 | Report Abuse

And after his court verdict, i totally believe he is guilty as charge! I mean, he looted pension funds of 4 billions! How can you let Bossku run our nation ever again!

DickyMe

14,346 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-01-25 18:23 | Report Abuse

The current PM is a dimwit.

His brain functions like a fluorescent light which flickers for a while before illuminating, thus the analogy of his comprehension of matters.

He is clearly on strings and being remote controlled.

Apart from Tunku and Hussein Onn, there are no good leaders for Malaysia.

WE IN

79 posts

Posted by WE IN > 2022-01-25 18:27 | Report Abuse

Apart from Tunku and Hussein Onn, there are no good leaders for Malaysia.

===mahathir, samyvellu, ling liong sik---the best defence malaysia had never had !

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 21:49 | Report Abuse

Mahathir was the worst! He didn't bring anything good to the table! He built monuments just to show the world how advance Malaysia was! That Petronas Twin Tower, still the tallest twin tower in the world but didn't benefit man on the street! Just display of how big Mahathir ego is!
Proton! I mean, how many times did nation bailout this fail venture! Mahathir even wanted to launch 3rd national car!
Mahathir is visionless! He didn't anticipate that one day oil will be so expensive, only the rich will be driving ICE cars!
And we end up with half bake public transportation! By now we should have comprehensive public transportation be it rail, LRT, MRT, and last mile connectors! But no! The connectivity is not there! While singaporeans are fine living with public transportation as their main mobility! Heck, Singapore is heaven for cyclists if you really passion about it!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-25 21:51 | Report Abuse

If you think Proton is the only affordable option, then how come Thailand doing fine with Japan brand cars! In fact Thailand is hub to most Japanese brands! And Thailand exports their manufactured cars all over Asean especially Malaysia! And soon Indonesia will be main hub for most EV manufacturers! Malaysia wil be left behind!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz