Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-26 19:32 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-02-26 19:39

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-26 19:37 | Report Abuse

Last friday, i was hoping to add more but was hesitate! I guess i was used to seeing Genm below 3.00 for far too long!
So yeah! I will only add more if i see 2.90! So let's see how Genm will perform next week!
Having said that, the outlook for Genm is only getting better and better as even it's Empire Resort register better revenue! All divisions of Genm are now in cash cow mode!
With border reopening soon, it only bright days ahead for Genm!
After few months, we also not seen any new variants popping up! Meaning Omicron the mild version has taken over other variants! Meaning Covid pandemics is coming to an end! So i think our government will just allow Omicron to spread like wildfire which is doing better job than vaccine!
As border reopening, the recovery theme also making a come back! Genm is of course the best proxy for this theme!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-26 19:39 | Report Abuse

We should see double digit earnings for the next quarter!Looking at the revenue, it's almost back to pre pandemic! Having said that, local funds will be the first to make a comeback! Foreign funds should make a comeback after next quarter result!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz