Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 23:08 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

21 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2022-04-21 10:05

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 23:09 | Report Abuse

Before you guys start bashing me, let me make it clear! I don't want Najib to return! If he returns, Jho Low and Rosmah will once again ride and step on him, and this round we all going into turd pit forever!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 23:12 | Report Abuse

I praising Najib because he has the political will power to implement policies that could have taken Malaysia into greater height!Just look at Tower 118! This tower which is world 2nd tallest will provide great returns to PNB! Unlike that No.1 world tallest twin tower that doesn't give anything in return for us ordinary citizens!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 23:12 | Report Abuse

HSR and Bandar Malaysia could have place Malaysia as Asia No.1 tourist destination! Imagine half of world travelers flock to Malaysia by train!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 23:14 | Report Abuse

GST could have lifted our standard of living on par that of Singapore! Please grow up! If we want better quality of live, we need consumer tax that is fair to everybody! Everybody pays regardless of race or religion! End of the day, our children will get better education, better employment prospect and for us, retirement benefits!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 23:15 | Report Abuse

Najib fiscal policies also saved us from multiply recessions!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 23:16 | Report Abuse

But what i don't like about Najib is how he fatten up civil service that burden us with useless and incompetent, grumpy and did i mention useless retirees!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 23:17 | Report Abuse

And Malaysia ends up paying their pensions and also the ever growing lawmakers who enjoy pension benefit as well! Eventually future government will have to set aside half of national budget just for pensions for this undeserving turds!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 23:21 | Report Abuse

Oh, did i mention corruption also exploded during Najib administration! Yeah, almost every Umno warlords were corrupted to the core! Almost every MB or CM under BN administration were corrupted!
Corruption is a huge sign that particular nation is on downward spiral! And Malaysia basically already hit the floor! We are doomed!
With current administration, PM Sabri seems to spend on subsidies which Malaysia can't afford at all!
Just watch for next Budget! It will be a huge shocker i tell you! And watch our national debt! Already crack the ceiling!
So a decade or so, we should join Sri Lanka in bankrupt nations!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-20 13:02 | Report Abuse

If u listen & accepting souuuuhai like tobby praising najib as the best PM....u need to jump into Klang River to wake up loh!

ahbah

6,072 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-04-20 15:59 | Report Abuse

Which PM brought our KLCI to its highest point ?

The_JQuestion

1,524 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-20 17:55 | Report Abuse

hahaha i think its the economic times compared to PM in charge..... whoever in charge not gonna bring this dumpster country to rise because of the unfair systems being in placed... corruption will nvr go we learn it already change was given but not appreciated they reject IT... its scary to think whats gonna come down in the next 10 years the rich btr put their assets outside while they can

DickyMe

14,394 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-04-20 19:10 | Report Abuse

"Posted by ahbah > 3 hours ago | Report Abuse

Which PM brought our KLCI to its highest point ?"
================================

High KLCI does not mean anything.
It does not help every citizen.

DickyMe

14,394 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-04-20 19:14 | Report Abuse

Malaysia never had any good PM.
Mostly were racist and fearful of the nons rising.

Despite having multiple natural resources, it were all wasted. The nation is trailing a tiny dot nation without any resource by miles. Even the currency is lagging more than 3 times.
Only ostriches are proud of their PM.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-20 19:18 | Report Abuse

If u listen to this soouuuhhaiii! dickey better jump into klang river loh!

Surely msia future good leaders like Rafizi & Nurul who love msia mah!

There is hope loh!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-20 22:16 | Report Abuse

Guys, thanks for your feedbacks! I appreciate good minds! But i have to agree Malaysia is on the path to bankruptcy like to Sri Lanka! If Malaysia goes into bankruptcy, it will serve as a hard knock wake up call indeed! Maybe then, reforms will be taken to address so many elephants in the room!
Singapore, despite zero natural resources, now almost reaching fully developed status! I think Singapore will catch up to Japan standard in few years time! Singapore is very lucky! Their founding father, Lee Kuan Yew had a strong vision for Singapore and built strong foundation for competent lawmakers to take over from him and future generation!
Looking at our 222 lawmakers, we are laughing stock of our neighbour! Fate of our nation depends on it's lawmakers! If you have bunch of monkeys, baboons and frogs in parliment, then you get what you voted for!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-20 22:18 | Report Abuse

Stockraider! It's best to listen with your mouth close! Not talking and listening at the same time! Respect others views just like we respect yours!

klee

3,017 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-04-20 23:38 | Report Abuse

Greatest joker of the century said gst will lift msia to spore standard of living.You made my day.Hahahahaha.

klee

3,017 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-04-20 23:41 | Report Abuse

Just by a stroke of the pen.So easy ya.

izoklse

5,208 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2022-04-21 01:12 | Report Abuse

Kenapa Anwar Diam Berkenaan Salah Laku Hakim Nazlan Ghazali?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltJCf6kpHME&feature=emb_title

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-04-21 10:04 | Report Abuse

MYR is the strongest during Pak Lah time...go and check history

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-04-21 10:05 | Report Abuse

MYR1 trillion debts - how to say najis + Nobita + taliban is the best?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz