Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-29 22:08 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-04-29 22:24

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-29 22:20 | Report Abuse

You know, i have been writing politics in i3 for the longest time! Initially i enjoy making you guys jump up and down for fun! But also my intention is to educate and share what i know what politics are all about!
However, i have been observing our society as a whole, and let me tell you guys for the many times, majority malays have changed! The days where Mahathir can mock the malays and get away with it is over!
Back in the 50s, there where only 1 million genuine malays! Back then, there were so little malays, and they had to marry their close cousins! That is why Mahathir whine how malay back then were dumbass and lazy! The problem is inbreeding!
Hence Mahathir unleash his 'tuan melayu' agenda! Where he envision Malaysia to become 100% malays through issuing citizenship to those who willing to become new malays!
Today, there are 16 million malays! But actually, there probably only like 4 million genuine malays! The other 14 millions are product of breeding with other races, other races given citizenship especially from Indonesia and lately those from bangla and Ronghiya! Some local chinese who married malays automatically became malay as well! Yeah, some indians too!
However, Mahathir remain in timewarp! He still thinks malays are dumbass and lazy! But he is actually referring to those inbreed malays of the past! So local chinese becareful! Don't mock the malays! The malays today are totally different breed! You could be mocking chinese blood malays as well! The fake malays are now overwhelm the genuine ones!
Which bring us to Umno endgame! The endgame is to turn Malaysia into 100% malays envisioned by Mahathir!
Local chinese should be very well aware of this agenda! Or else the remaining small tiny local chinese we have today will be history much faster than expected!
If local chinese remain loyal to DAP,which Umno warlords are counting on, then we may see aggressive recruitment of new instant malays from Indonesia, Bangladesh, Kerala and so forth!
Absence from corridor of power is not an option for local chinese post GE15!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-29 22:24 | Report Abuse

Malay is no longer refer to a race! It's an identity! As long as you are muslim, walk like malay, talk like malay, preach like malay, then you are malay! It's in the constitution you know!
The this newer malays are different! They consider local chinese as outsiders! They are fed up with local chinese who whine been 2nd class and overdemanding of rights! They don't give a turd about local chinese anymore!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz