Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-25 20:50 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Junichiro 2022-05-25 21:15

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-25 20:59 | Report Abuse

By now we all know what George Soros had warn us! That we are at the beginning of WW3! And if WW3 do happens, and it involves war in Asia, i think it's the end of 8 billions human on earth as well!
The enlightens must have safe bunkers somewhere where they can stay and party until things settle down!
So basically half of human population will be wipe off during WW3! It's going to be alot of suffering and misery for sure! And i am confident 99% of us do not believe WW3 would happen!
Haix! From my geopolitical homework, i think we all be caught off guard! Just like what mainstream media are telling us about situation in Ukraine!
Because, from alternative sources, it seems Ukraine will lose this war for sure! And yes, Putin is indeed very sick, suffering from cancer! But i guess the vengeance is more important at this point for Putin! The humilation of suffering defeats against a comedian is too much to bare for him!
We may see very aggressive attack coming from Russia in days ahead! Scorch the earth tactic will be the order of the day! And i tell you, it's like warring in hell for Ukrainians from now on!
If Russia indeed succesful defeat Ukraine within a month time, i say, good riddance to humanity! It's a strong indication that WW3 will erupt!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-25 21:03 | Report Abuse

A more lethal weapons will be deployed in Ukraine! Deadlier bombs that can impact a small city in seconds! Means, innocent lives will be killed or injured!
Basically, EU will be focus on war in coming months if Russia captures Ukraine! EU as we know it now, will be history! There will be no time to focus on other issues except preparing whole EU for war with Russia!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-25 21:06 | Report Abuse

The future will see dictatorship under Russia and China! The democrazy as we know it will be history!
I mean, hundred years from now i think democrazy won't even be method in history books! You know, wipe out any philosophy of election and sort! Or freedom of expression like that!
So yeah, enjoy our last days of personal rights! Maybe Russia China will be the voice of humanity going forward!

Junichiro

2,052 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2022-05-25 21:15 | Report Abuse

US researching Eloba virus in Ukraine bio labs. How humanity will perish? Your guess is as good as mine.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz