Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-01 00:26 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by DickyMe 2023-05-01 09:38

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-01 00:28 | Report Abuse

Zahid is said to pressure PM Anwar to appoint his boys into GLCs as soon as possible!
Zahid also pressure PM Anwar to pardon Najib as soon as possible!
And whispers in corridor of power that the real PM is Zahid not Anwar!
Having said that, post state elections will be a big shocker to Zahid Hamidi!
Basically, Umno will see total whipout! So question is, will Zahid continue to be the huge burden in unity government! Time will tel!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-01 00:29 | Report Abuse

If PH especially PKR can make inroad into majority malay voters, then perhaps Zahid will be less of a problem! But at this point, we really don't know if PKR can increase their support from majority malays!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-01 00:39 | Report Abuse

Behind the curtain, the relationship between Umno and PH is not good at all! In fact there's a chance that we will see a breakup!
As i reminded many times, Zahid can swing to PN if PH doesn't succumb to his pressure!
In Malaysia politics, Zahid is the most problematic poltiician that we ever seen! Then again Anwar too is a very problematic! Wait, most are problematic anyway! But Zahid has been the cause of Umno downfall beside Najib!
What we are seeing now is the ever cunning Zahid making his way in corridor of power asserting himself as the real power broker but without the strong support from rakyat!
However, majority malays are fully convince that Umno under Zahid leadership is no longer sacred institution! And PM Anwar should have realise Zahid is going to turn him upside down!
Time will tell! But i stated here, there will time in not so distant future where what i have been telling for months now will become reality! Did i warned Mahathir should not have been PM for PH! Did i warn there was plot to bring down PH during those short 22 months!
And now i am foretelling the messy and full frontal damage cause by Zahid Hamidi for unity government!
If Anwar is wise, he should make plan B! That is to replace Zahid with Tok Mat! Tok Mat is much better partner! In fact, Anwar should have appinted Tok Mat as DPM in the first place!

DickyMe

14,617 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-05-01 09:38 | Report Abuse

UMNO is back to it's old ways of trying to be the "Along".

Post a Comment
Market Buzz