Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-09 15:57 | Report Abuse

Life!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2023-06-10 14:47

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-09 16:05 | Report Abuse

Jocelyn Chia is no longer a singaporean! She is american citizen now! And looking at her video clip, i am very sure she is wide a WOKE!
She is in a generation that uses shocking method to bring attention to her self! Remember Alvin Tan! Or Amos Yee! Okay, Alvin Tan is or was malaysian but his ex gf was singaporean!
Anyway, this controversial will die down super fast! And in a way a silver lining for singaporeans as well!
I meet many singaporeans nowadays due to my property agency business! Boy, rental demand from singaporeans are sky high! I barely keeping up! And i am only dealing with senior citizenships of singaporeans who opt to stay in Johor!
Many singaporeans especially those who already retired opt to rent out their property and stay in Johor! Cost of living is just plain nutty in Singapore at the moment!
Actually, you will be very surprise that many singaporeans speak bahasa very well! They say it makes their lives so much easier staying in Johor! It's the best of two world for them! They can rent out their unit and the rental is more than enough for their rental and living cost in Johor!
For them, they don't dare to make insults about Malaysia! Just like we don't like insulting Indonesia!
But perhaps a tiny group of cauvinists dumbass singaporeans do! But we sholdn't lump them as singaporeans, they just plain ignorant to be honest!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-09 16:08 | Report Abuse

Singapore or singaporeans to be precise are not having the best at the moment! Cost of living is ridiculous! Even my son who is working in singapore complain that he find it no longer attractive to work there! He only rent a room but the rental is equivalent to landed property here in Johor, fully furnished at that!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-09 16:10 | Report Abuse

Fortunately for him, he has few property in Johor, all landed! And all rented out by singaporeans! For me, i have only 2 more beside the one that i am staying! In a way, i do regret selling off my other properties in Johor as the price has drastically increased after Covid!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-09 16:11 | Report Abuse

In short, Jocelyn Chia is a dumbass and plain ignorant! Making fun of tragedies desperately seeking attention! Well, she got it! I hope she is happy! But i doubt even Singapore will allow her to visit her hometown ever again!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz