Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-12 06:21 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-06-12 06:28

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-12 06:22 | Report Abuse

There will be two major migration wave coming! The first will be the day PAS capture Putrajaya and PH has no choice but to form governent with PAS!
The 2nd big migration wave will be when government of the day finally admits the good days of subsidizing everything is good for good!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-12 06:25 | Report Abuse

Many, perhaps 90% or more, that malaysians are very much unaware Petronas can no longer give fat divvy to government!
The reason is very clear, Malaysia running out of oil! And we have less than 10 years more to go! Yeah, bet you don't even know that our oil reserve is actually quite tiny!
That's why the Arab world don't even bother to call Malaysia everytime OPEC meeting takes place!
The truth of the matter is, Malaysia will be taken out of oil producing club! Not far into the future!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-12 06:28 | Report Abuse

By then Malaysia will be downgraded into poor nation! Inflation will shot up like rocket! The moment you remove fuel subsidy, prices of goods and services go up the roof! And let me remind you again, less than 10 years, perhaps much less!
I think the first wave of local chinese abandoning Malaysia will come after GE16! And the 2nd wave will be the day when fuel subsidy totally goner!
Tell me, what else will be the main reason for staying put! None! We don't have any competitive advantage!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz