Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-04 01:16 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-07-04 01:25

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-04 01:17 | Report Abuse

One wonders if our banks are in as well considering how strange banks just wash their hands despite countless victims made police report!
I mean, after nearly a decade of money vanishing from malaysians bank accounts, surely by now, our banks have bulletproof method to ensure their customers are not scam easily!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-04 01:21 | Report Abuse

I have been receiving countless scam calls! But very fortunately, i installed an app where it can detect the true indentity of callers! And everytime scammer tries to call me, their number immediately registered it as genuine calls or from scam agents! Save me tons of time listening to their brainwashing tactics!
And i tell you, scammers nowadays are truly convincing! I mean, i purposely pick up a call from a scammer telling me Maxis is offering 3 months free fibre connection! Just show my face and IC and wassap them! Yeah, right! So i told them i am so happy with the offer and will go to nearest Maxis centre to register! And course the scammer when into panic mode telling me that the offer only valid through phone calls! Yeah right!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-04 01:23 | Report Abuse

Of course, there were also from so called police telling me i have yet to settle 20k summons and i have to appear in court next week! And of course i tell them i will go to nearest police station to surrender and be jailed! You know, scam the scammer!
Haix! But it seems scammers will always come out with brilliant tactics nowadays!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-04 01:25 | Report Abuse

I hope current government would be serious to stamp out this billion ringgit industry!
Many of this scammer bosses are walking around with 'Datuk' title and pretend to be very righteous! Don't be fooled by their image! Sad to say, many scammers nowadays are walking around with their fake holyman image!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz