Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 02:56 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

36 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2023-08-18 07:30

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 03:01 | Report Abuse

A bit of relief! Penang and Selangor remain with PH! N Sembilan pulled a surprise! Almost clean swipe for PHBN!
Here's my 2 cents! Penang lost a bit of support due to LGE kakis been fielded instead of Chow choices!
Selangor also lost a bit of support not thanks to Assmin still lingering support! So Amiruddin needs to do heavy lifting in order to bring back the fallen! Can be done!
N Sembilan was a good teamwork between PHBN! And been Tok Mat turf, it shows Tok Mat has proven his salt! Or else, Umno would have been total wipeout just like other states in Kedah, Kelantan and Terreganu!
The total wipeout of Umno in this hinderlands is due to Zahid Hamidi! As i predicted, Zahid Hamidi has become a major liability for Umno!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 03:04 | Report Abuse

My take on Umno, PH better go all alone in GE16 without Zahid Hamidi! PHBN can only work if Tok Mat becomes president of Umno! This is the essence of Umno to remain relevant among majority malays! Clearly, Umno need new president and Zahid Hamidi should know this by now!
But i am sure you know i know why Anwar wants Zahid to be around! Because without Zahid, probably Umno would pull out from unity government!
But i believe, it's time for Anwar to make alliance with Tok Mat or else come GE16, Umno would be totally buried!
The message from Umno dwindling voters is clear! They want Tok Mat not Zahid Hamidi!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 03:05 | Report Abuse

On Dap side, i sense many local chinese didn't turn up to vote this round! Or in case of Penang, the candidates of LGE choices simply disgusting for them!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 03:07 | Report Abuse

Or perhaps, there's a sense of neglect as Dap for years, under the Lims influence can't move on from the 'malaysia malaysians' that were brainwash into hardcore supporters!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 03:09 | Report Abuse

As for green wave, the good news is, it has been restricted to hinderlands! Kedah, Kelantan and Terrenganu still remains with Pas! Can it be change, of course! But the other reason is Umno supporters switching to Pas! If Tok Mat was Umno president, it could have been avoided!
Anyway, let's see how Zahid Hamidi will react! He is a dead man, politically!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 03:13 | Report Abuse

Anyway, it's time for Anwar to stop talking too much and focus on bringing in more investment and also create more jobs for malay youth! And perhaps time for Anwar to walk the talk, literally! You see, it would be much more effective for Anwar to 'jalan jalan makan makan' just like Bossku if Anwar wants to win majority malays! I believe, part of malays culture is that, they enjoy been close to their 'Bossku' of the day! Meaning, they want their chosen one to be just like them! You know, go pasar malam or pasar minggu or whatever, buy some 'pisang goreng', say hi how are you, chitchat! And go on grocery shopping meeting majority malays! This is the best way to win majority malays heart! I am sure of it! Look at Bossku!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 03:16 | Report Abuse

As for bursa, i think it should be good for the next few years! If PHBN really focus on task at hand! No more politics!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 03:18 | Report Abuse

Will PH going to remain in power post GE16! Yes, provided the economy is thriving, the current unity government is strong and stable! And rakyat kept busy with making money!
The thing is, rakyat are fed up with politics! Make them feel good, the rest will be easy! So PH, make rakyat feel good!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 03:32 | Report Abuse

Oh ya, do without Zahid Hamidi before facing GE16!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 03:33 | Report Abuse

As N Sembilan result has shown us, Tok Mat should be Umno president!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-13 06:38 | Report Abuse

No use. As long as PMX fails to extinguish the ultimate threat of hell fire by the green wave. This is irrationally too far fetched, inconceivably too outreaching and getting far too deeply rooted among the young voters of that forcefully prescribed faith

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-13 06:42 | Report Abuse

Few key words aka uphill tasks here : Firstly, EXTINGUISH = to nullify or get to zero

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-13 08:26 | Report Abuse

This is hero time - not quitting time for ai or zh. After all, each could only fetch 10% of the m-is vote has been a known fact since GE15

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-13 08:28 | Report Abuse

Now AI can write a book on 'How to lead Msia with this polarised support!?

OnTime

2,109 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2023-08-13 08:41 | Report Abuse

a win is a win but i agree zahid must go!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-13 09:21 | Report Abuse

Not leader's problem. Use brain. Voters vote for their tickets to heaven. Understand. One side can guarantee that. The other side can't. Again, regardless who lead the party, greenwave is unstoppable. Think about kids' dilentur from rebung age. Heaven is just the ultimate attraction to them - unsurpassable by any worldly reward. Again, not a leadership problem, after all

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 13:46 | Report Abuse

As i see it, Umno has serious leadership problem! Grassroot totally reject Zahid Hamidi! And the signal is very clear! Grassroot support Tok Mat to be new president of Umno! Doesn't take a genius to figure this out from state erection results!
So clearly, it's not green wave but the fact that Umno supporters have shifted to Pas due to their disgust over current president Zahid Hamidi!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 13:49 | Report Abuse

Again, it's not green wave! No matter if you say a clean swipe over Kedah, Kelantan and Terrenganu! It's because Umno supporters cast their vote for Pas as a form of protest! Zahid Hamidi needs to accept this! The signal is very clear! One must not deny that Umno grassroot has spoken loud and clear during this state erections!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 13:50 | Report Abuse

As for Selangor, Assmin influence is still strong! But Amiruddin need to double up his effort from now on! Or Amir need to step down for new MB! But at this moment, i think Amir must not mess up! Or else Assmin will capture Selangor!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 13:56 | Report Abuse

In short, Zahid Hamidi has to go! The signal is loud and clear! Amir need to counter Assmin influence! Need to work hard to win back selangorians! Tok Mat has to rise up and take Umno presidency! Zahid Hamidi political career dead on the spot from latest results!
As for Anwar, he need to tone down on public speaking! Rakyat hates it! Jalan jalan makan makan would be the best option in attracting malays!
As for Bersatu, they are not that strong! As for Pas, they just enjoying inflow of Umno voters due to rejection of Zahid Hamidi, not due to greeen wave itself!
They say one must sacrifice to save the whole village! In this case, Zahid Hamidi need to drown himself! He is no longer acceptable! He is on dead end! Please go!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 13:58 | Report Abuse

As i see it, this is not a green wave but a strong rejection of Umno president Zahid Hamidi! Umno grassroot simply telling him to go! It's that loud and clear!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-13 14:23 | Report Abuse

Nooooo! Wait for Amanah to grow big to win northern states. Based of GE15, clearly AI got 10% m vote; umno 10%. The rest goes to the biggest single party winner of GE15 i.e. greenflag

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-13 15:14 | Report Abuse

Patience is virtue. It will easily take another 15 to 20 years before the people in the east coast got fed up of the green thingy

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 15:18 | Report Abuse

PKR made inroad in Kelantan! So there's a bit of light! Let's hope PKR can win more next round!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 15:18 | Report Abuse

As for Umno, unless there's a change in leadership, there's no hope!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-13 15:44 | Report Abuse

Umnno has changed literally. Palpatine's Bersstu is the umnno that everyone knows from now

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-13 15:49 | Report Abuse

Not Bersatu pun Assmin! Assmin influence still strong! But i think it can be countered!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-15 17:08 | Report Abuse

Not his fault. Ummmno youth leader fails the party big time for failing to win over undi18 voters

speakup

25,219 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-08-15 21:39 | Report Abuse

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/678667
global stocks 5 week low, but due to PN good results, we have a BULL RUN!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-15 21:48 | Report Abuse

Not zh must go. This is not the time for changing party president. Not gonna make any different. But the youth and woman wing leaders yes - change yes - they must go. They fail to do their parts

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2023-08-16 10:34 | Report Abuse

Actually both PH & BN did not manage to arrest the green wave conservative narrative loh!

The election shows 50% support the unity Govt & 50% support PN loh!

This is a nice position to work on loh.....as Anwar still have more than 4 yrs to tackle the issue loh!

Just simply throwing money to jakim, tahfiz and mosques will not help loh....bcos PAS is entrenched in their islamic narratives mah!

Thus should start with the islamic madani concept instead.....make it a concept for all islamic education from schools, university, madrasah and all muslim teachers must know it, bcos this is a very progressive islamic concept that islamic world had achieve incredible success over 400 yrs in fact has become super power during this era loh!

"History of Madani & its Success " should be proud of by all muslim in the world loh!

During this period the muslim had gain so much success where it became a world super power and its religion spread all over the world and in fact many people wanted to be muslim, bcos they like & trust this madani progressive islamic government loh!

And Anwar rightfully adopted this " Madani concept" but the govt must educate its Ummah! l

Coming back to Anwar.....he is actually not popular with the conservative malays....he manage only to pull about 20% to 30% malay support loh!

He should start working on his unpopularity among the malays loh....start with the low hanging fruits " Permatang Puah".......win back his fortress loh!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-08-16 12:48 | Report Abuse

Yes, they can stop dreaming. As I said before, the greeny thing only will self-defeat later if Pakatan gomen allows them to self-destruct. As the world progresses, the states under them will relatively regress. And when the people there are frustrated enough with them for failing to tackle real world issues - poverty, drug, incest, child marriage, high divorce rate, etc etc etc

qqq47660

8,710 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-08-17 11:07 |

Post removed.Why?

DickyMe

14,386 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-08-17 23:59 | Report Abuse

We had experience of GREEN government governance during the pandemic until latest election. IT was a total disaster. Civil servants were paid for doing nothing. Everything collapsed. Nothing stimulating!

speakup

25,219 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-08-18 07:30 | Report Abuse

https://focusmalaysia.my/let-sabah-and-sarawak-leave-malaysia-first-before-dap-is-removed-in-favour-of-forming-malay-muslim-govt/
those racist buggers better be careful, otherwise Sabah & Sarawak cabut!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz