Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-28 21:08 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2023-08-28 23:35

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-28 21:09 | Report Abuse

Yeah, i know! Most of us are fed up with politics! And already the 'tebuk atap' alliance already hacking new plot to bring down unity government!
Even Sultan of Johor had to make public announcement to give PMX time and for unity government to complete full term!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-28 21:12 | Report Abuse

Anyway, Zahid was given ultimate by Anwar! That Zahid corruption cases will be swept under the floor! Provided Zahid will also step down as president of Umno once his court cases are cleared!
The thing is, will Zahid agree to this gentlemen deal! I mean, you know i know Zahid is the mastermind who brought down so many administrations!
From PH 22 months, Mohiden and Sabri administration! All was Zahid master plotting behind the scene!
Now, we have to wait until Zahid court cases are settled! After that, we will see wait Zahid will do next!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-28 21:13 | Report Abuse

But i am sure Zahid has other plan! And most probably, Zahid will bring Umno to form alliance with PN demanding for privileges!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-28 21:14 | Report Abuse

Unfortunately for Anwar, his too much talkiing has done alot of damages! It would be better to speak less and to show more results! Rakyat yet to enjoy fruit of his labor! So better show the result soonest! Before the 'tebuk atap' team strike again!

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-08-28 21:28 | Report Abuse

Whichever party forms government, Malaysia is derailed.
Dark clouds for decades.

izoklse

5,204 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2023-08-28 22:37 | Report Abuse

The problem with PH and PMX is inability to get Malay vote. PKR, AMANAH & DAP tested in so many election and they still failed to get Malay vote. UMNO now is in the position of king maker. That is why PN want it so badly so that they can govern Malaysia again with solid Malay support from UMNO grassroots. It is shown in PRN that UMNO grassroots give their vote to PN and not Unity Government. While PMX need UMNO as another vehicle to gain Malay vote as PH practically cannot gain Malay support. They tested this in many GE and state election and failed. What is zahid next move. Many internal memo now leak.

The_JQuestion

1,520 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-08-28 23:35 | Report Abuse

Nonsense... tobby none of ur speculation come to real,, who u expect to take the HELM... nobody can analyst already said !!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz