Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2019-08-25 13:01

skyu

2,497 posts

Posted by skyu > 2019-08-25 10:55 | Report Abuse

Mr lim guan eng, just let me tell u , what u said are complete utterly rubbish. I am just a man that making living in the street in Malaysia. let me tell you what, my daily surviving experience tell me that Malaysia economy is in deteriorating state. your statistic and figure must be coming from the stpm account students.

well ,you and your administration should immediately figure out some stimulus package to make our economy more viable.

you are the finance minister not because you are the top well performed employee in any corporate world , it is us, the Rakyat choose PH as the new government. Hence, if you could not perform the job as finance minister, step down or at least listen to Tun Daim Zainuddin advises.

PHconman

335 posts

Posted by PHconman > 2019-08-25 12:46 | Report Abuse

lge where got the economic brain..you think he can come out wt a stimulus pkg to boost msia economy.coming out wt all those taxes will further deteriorate our economy..maybe Sell more msia land like penang during his term as cm of penang...wakaka

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2019-08-25 12:56 | Report Abuse

In the mean time, foreign investors continue to sell their holdings in Bursa...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-25 13:01 | Report Abuse

Foreigners like Msia bcos it is undervalue just like raider like insas, bland and armada mah...!!

Posted by skyu > Aug 25, 2019 10:55 AM | Report Abuse

Mr lim guan eng, just let me tell u , what u said are complete utterly rubbish. I am just a man that making living in the street in Malaysia. let me tell you what, my daily surviving experience tell me that Malaysia economy is in deteriorating state. your statistic and figure must be coming from the stpm account students.

well ,you and your administration should immediately figure out some stimulus package to make our economy more viable.

you are the finance minister not because you are the top well performed employee in any corporate world , it is us, the Rakyat choose PH as the new government. Hence, if you could not perform the job as finance minister, step down or at least listen to Tun Daim Zainuddin advises.

Posted by PHconman > Aug 25, 2019 12:46 PM | Report Abuse

lge where got the economic brain..you think he can come out wt a stimulus pkg to boost msia economy.coming out wt all those taxes will further deteriorate our economy..maybe Sell more msia land like penang during his term as cm of penang...wakaka

Posted by TrippleZ > Aug 25, 2019 12:56 PM | Report Abuse

In the mean time, foreign investors continue to sell their holdings in Bursa...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz